Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:13 am

Post by boberz »

Robocopter87 wrote:
Nominate Beefster
for most improved player. i played in his first game, in which he was scum, I nailed him Day One and his play was really bad. Later on I played in a game where I was lycnhed early and he replaced in and he is definetly a better player than he was. He really improved.
Can i see the second game please, i was his partner in first and still feel guilty for the bus.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:33 am

Post by boberz »

CSL wrote:
boberz wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:
Nominate Beefster
for most improved player. i played in his first game, in which he was scum, I nailed him Day One and his play was really bad. Later on I played in a game where I was lycnhed early and he replaced in and he is definetly a better player than he was. He really improved.
Can i see the second game please, i was his partner in first and still feel guilty for the bus.
Go look at Newbie 980.

Summary: Nexus was confirmed town. Beefster did NOT vote for singer, who was the only other player left.

I do not endorse this nomination.
I don't have enough experience to have an opinion (but your gonna get one anyway). I skimmed it and read him in iso. It is an improvement award and blimey had he imrpoved. (I you want to see his first one then my wiki (look for m only scum game)) he claimed scum among other things. But I did not help him b attacking him after his very first post. (I was still new and quite poor myself)

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”