Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

/confirm and
Vote: Prox
Let's start a BW :D

Answers to questions:

1. I tend to have a mix of aggressive and defensive play depending on my role, what other players roleclaims are and what kind of situation we are in.
2. We'll have to see.
3. No idea.
4. http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 23&t=14225 most recent game
5. Lurking is scummy but not scummy enough to merit a lynch unless there is more to support the lurker is scum.
6. I'll try to be as active as I can. In general I try to post/be online 2-3 times a day. I should be online (although not necessarily on this site) from 4(?) to 10 PM every day MST.
7. I am scum with Michael Jackson and Barack Obama.
8. Haven't played with many of these people. I think I played with DJ but I may be thinking of another game I was following.
9. Depends on how much content there is to comment on.
10. Talk and try to get quick early reads as soon as possible to make the RVS as short and as painless as possible.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:41 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Zwet wrote:prox, your questions seem mostly pointless. You're asking us to give you constraints on ourselves that you seem to be hoping to be able to use against us later on, which I find scummy. Your question 7 and 8 are typical from scum in the beginning of games, and 3 and 10 are just useless.
Asking questions to skip some pre-game pointlessness is scummy now? Also, I fail to see how question 8 is atypical of a scum instead of a townie. The only question I have issues with is 7 and even so it just seems to be a joke question.
kat wrote:pre-game, and already starting with the blocks of text?
Am I the only one who feels uneasy about this?

@Kat- 1. If you were paying attention you'd realize we were answering questions prox asked. Why did you fail to notice this?
2. Why didn't you answer the questions?
3. Is there any point to your question? Do you have issues with the "large blocks of text" or are you just surprised?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:19 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

If someone asks you a question it should be common sense that if you're not going to you should say it XD And yes I like questions, I'm not just going to sit on my ass doing nothing.

Also, looking back I noticed that hrez also failed to contribute anything other than a confimation. hrez, anything to comment on? Early scum reads, anything that sticks out at you that could be important etc? Also, why did you fail to answer prox's questions?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:22 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Also @kat- Even though Prox's questions are mainly about meta, why didn't you answer the questions that weren't? I find it odd to refuse to answer all of a set of questions when only some don't apply to you.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:27 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Vote: hrez
This is a fo' srs vote for what I've seen from pre-game. I will stick with it until I see someone scummier.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

pacman wrote:@MOD: when do we start? (I'm getting bored. . . )
Please tell me this is a joke.

Unvote
because of zwet's claim.

[quote="iiii...]wow
confirm[/quote]

This is it?
Prox wrote:vote snowbunny
I assume you mean me, right?

Anyway @zwet- What was the point of claiming so early?

Also, prox seems to be fishing a bit too hard to find zwets partner.

I believe zwets claim for now especially since it can be easily confirmed by his partner later (Assuming this isn't an extremely early scum gambit). Anyway, zwet's partner needs to stay quiet about his role for now.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Quote tags screwed up. Shouldn't need clarification but just in case:
iiiiiiq wrote:wow
confirm
This is it?
prox wrote:vote snowbunny
I assume you mean me right?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:54 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Prox wrote:Why did you only focus on that one person who confirmed and left?
The thing that made me interested in him rather than the others were that (like kat) he already had some stuff to go on and talk about including questions asked by you that he could have answered. Instead however, he just confirmed and didn't talk about anything.
pacman wrote:OMG, this seems so messed up... Are we on RVS still? or not? And if not, reasons to the latest votes?
I'd say we're about out. I'm currently not voting anyone but my reason for voting hrez is above

Anyway, my top 3 scumpicks right now would be (in order): Prox, kora, pacman. Prox seems to be eagerly rolefishing: "Since zwet has already claimed, then it makes sense for the other guy to do so, too. Like 2 innocent childs and a free scan." and he seems to be testing the waters to see who would make a good (mis)lynch. Voting and unvoting on a whim at this point is fine but doing it because of extremely weak reasons is not.

Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Prox wrote:That's silly. It makes sense for the other half-cop to claim now that zwet has. I'm being accused of rolefishing on this, but no one has told me why this opinion is wrong.
It's unnecessary and just gets someone killed in the end. Claiming later has the same results except that we don't need to risk zwet or his partner getting killed off early on.
Prox wrote:How am I testing the waters to see who would make a good mislynch? I'm trying to evoke responses to get the game moving.
You votehopped quickly and for little reason other that shotty unvoted a little late (Even if it was a bit late to be looked at). This is a weak reason for now though because of how early it is.
Prox wrote:If my vote for someone has a weak reason, shouldn't I change it anyways? And how is it scummy to do so anyway? Isn't voting at a whim the same as voting for little reason?
There's plenty of stuff out there and yet you're voting people for "tunneling" (Although I provided a valid responce) and for unvoting a tad too late.This just seems to be trying to find a mislynch people will jump on to me.
Kora wrote:Let me get this straight. You will fakeclaim as a townie?
I think he meant "Fakeclaim as scum".

Anyway, i call shenanigans on the "pacman was ninja'd" claim. He asked when the game starts about 6 hours after the mod posted. That's an awfully long ninja...
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:22 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Prox wrote:I thought that the confirmation of 3 roles could help us achieve a more accurate lynch, and more likely that the announcement of the scan's target would also help the town without revealing the other half cop. I don't see the Doc as a surefire role in this game.
Terrible, TERRIBLE reason. As others have already stated, even if someone says that they're zwet's partner, that doesn't make either of them confirmed. Also, we can't just assume there is no doc unless we have reason to.

Anyway, Zwet's partner should only claim if one of these things happens:

1. Zwet dies
2. He is at L-1 and needs to claim to avoid the lynch
3. We are in endgame and need to massclaim
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:13 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Ugh, was going to post again yesterday but I forgot. Oh well.

dj seems to be up there with Prox on terms of weak voting. He's still pushing a shotty lynch even though the only reason he's provided for it was because he unvoted late.

Anyway, unless something drastic happens, either kora or prox is going to get the hammer today. That doesn't mean we should right now though. There's no deadline as of now and there's still a lot of things we could talk about.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Pacman wrote:I also agree with the mod; we're moving waay too slow, altough it's still early. C'mon!
Ironic considering all you've done was barely any pregame chatter, lying about being ninja'd (which you still haven't explained. I have never heard of a 6 hour long ninjaing). And then just agreeing with and echoing other people. Way to go :D
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Prox's defense seems VERY weak. "I screwed up don't lynch me pl0x" and "These reasons are stupid so I'ma just ignore them" is just a defense. I also disagree with the eagerness portion and the questions (how the heck are those scummy?) But I think (correct me if I'm wrong) that the eagerness and the quick, weak votes are intertwined.

Also, the shotty unvoted late, LYNCH HIM argument is crap. It just seems like a error on his part. Scummy? Yes. Scummy enough to merit a lynch on it's own? Not even close. If I see more reason to vote shotty I'll look into it.

Finally @pacman- If you had internet troubles and were thinking about something else why did you feel the need to say that you got ninja'd? If prox wasn't so scummy I'd be leaning toward voting you based on LaL right now.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:42 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Prox wrote:You just defended shotty before I could even attack him.
Missed the "More on Shotty later" part of your post XD. Still waiting on that though... So until I hear something good, I still think that the reasoning is crap.
Lynch wrote:This game is really slow. I'm not sure really what to talk about, and our lack of an RVS is really hurting us. Did everyone answer the RQS questions?
You don't know what to talk about? What is this? There's seven pages of content to post on and you say you don't know what to talk about? Add this to the fact that you're pretty much doing nothing and you're richt behind pacman in my book.
Kora wrote:Currently I don't think that Prox is mafia, and if he is then he's bad at it.

I only don't think that zwet is mafia because of his claim.

I kinda think that you're scummy, but that could be a biased reaction to your attacking me.

I'm currently neutral on Bunny and all the other players.
So what you're saying is you don't think anyone is scummy except for kat which might just be an OMGUS? I have four people I think are scummy enough to warrant a lynch (some obviously more deserving than others). other people have two or three, and we're lucky if you have one. Anyone notice a problem here.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Mysterio wrote:It doesn't look like this day is going to be all that productive. Both Korashk and Prox seem to be the prime suspects, so perhaps it's time we simply choose one.
I think the main reason the day isn't that productive is because of the lack of activity.

@Everyone with limited posting activity that doesn't have an excuse (You know who you are): Please, PLEASE post more. You have plenty of stuff to talk about despite the lack of activity so do it.

Also, going off of mysterio's post (still want discussion and not a lynch just yet so this is mainly to be more organized),

@Everyone: Who do you think is scummier, Prox or Kora? As for me I think my vote makes it clear.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Shotty wrote:Vote: No lynch
shotty wrote:I lost the game

thanks prox

oh and I think we should have a no lynch day
What is this I don't even
pacman wrote:I haven't payed much attention to Korashk's posts, so I'm not sure about him. Prox is being somewhat eager. AND, if you mean that I should vote from one of them: I won't, until when I'm convinced the person I'm voting for is scum.
I was not saying we should vote the person we thought was scummy. It was mainly to keep organized for future reference.
shotty wrote:We gain not lynching a towny
AND!!!! if we have a doctor we can play follow the cop!!!! because now I would like to
Claim: Cop
The @%&# are you doing...?
Kat wrote:Another point, anyone notice how korashk and prox are defending each other?
I agree. I wouldn't be surprised at this point if they were scumbuddies.

Anyway, I want full details about shottys role, why he decided to claim, and why he wants to no lynch (Yes avoiding lynching townies is good but not lynching scum is even worse)
Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:01 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

First of all @zwet- To clarify, were you able to use your power during pregame? Other than that, we shouldn't need to discuss it.

Unvote
for shotty's claim. I agree that his claim is @#$%$ but I want to hear full details before I decide.
Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Shotty NEEDS to die NOW. His story is $@#%$ and he keeps making it up as he goes along.

@Shotty- Why vote no one after you claimed rather than prox if you thought the result meant he's an SK?

If shotty IS telling the truth however, then I think that one of three things is happening (From least likely to most likely):

1. "Inconclusive" is the result that means mafia. I doubt the mod would basterdize the game like this though.
2. zwet was roleblocked. This could have happened but most likely shotty just wouldn't have gotten a report at all if this was the case.
3. Prox has a role that prevents him from being successfully investigated. Whether it means SK or an investiagation immune maf/townie is not known.

Overall though, if shotty is telling the truth I think it would be best to take the result as it tells us: inconclusive meaning that we cannot draw anything from his report.
Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:35 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

hrez wrote:shotty at 6
prox at 3
3 nonvoters
Actually If I'm right then shotty is at 5 (lynch changed his vote off of shotty), Prox is at 2 (I unvoted) and there are 4 unvoters although I may be wrong.

@Mod: Votecount?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Prox wrote:I just googled "decode dna" and even "decode dna forensics". NOTHING on crime came up. Shotty's claim has missile holes in it.
Orly? I tried the same thing. "Decode DNA" brings up nothing but "Decode DNA forensics" brings up this: http://www.le.ac.uk/ge/maj4/JoblingGill ... ensics.pdf which contains a lot about crime as the second result (The first one was about "The first human genome decoded"). And besides, even if it didn't I could see how someone (ala mod) might think so.

Anyway, both shotty and prox are both scummy. I'm going to want to read them both in iso before I vote.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

IDEA: We lynch Prox today. Tomorrow shotty gives his result first thing. If his target is not who zwet chose then we lynch him. Otherwise we can count him as legit.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Lol forgot to vote.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Fist of all, sorry for not posting yesterday. My computer is broken and while I try and figure out how to fix it I need to use this one. I should be posting fairly normally from this point forward but there may be brief times where I don't post for a while. Anyway because there are 3+ pages of stuff I'll post again in just a bit.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Prox wrote:The forensic papers that came up were all about the human genome..
It mention crime quite a bit in there. Anyway, I'm taking back my previous statement since "decode DNA forensics" is so unused the top result on Google now is this forum topic XD.
Prox wrote:@Realcop: don't counterclaim. I'm vanilla anyways.
-headdesk-

Anyway, shotty's claim is helluvalot unbeleiveable and he is votehopping like crazy and I got really bored reading though (low attention span, sue me). So if I missed something anyone wanted me to look over point it out and I'll be sure to respond to it.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Zaj wrote:shotty: why do you keep calling yourself a "half cop?" From what I've read so far you've claimed to be a DNA decoder. You keep calling that a half cop, but I don't see anywhere where you explain what you mean by this. I haven't fully read everything yet, so I could have missed it, but I'm sure not seeing it.

Also, has anybody else claimed?
Felt like this needed a better explaination then Hrez's:

Zwet and shotty both claimed two halves of a cop. Zwet's role says that he chooses a person each night (and during pregame) and then his partner who he does not know receives the results. shotty claimed that he was the person who got the results and said that Prox's DNA "Could not be decoded".
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

I think he said both. I was referring to post 23.

Even more proof that his claim doesn't fit all too well. One time he says it can't be read. Another time it's inconclusive. Fun.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

At this point zwet is more or less clear (The only way I can see him being scum is that by a twist of fate hrez just happened to have a role that agreed with zwet).

Anyway, I'm still happy with my vote from yesterday
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Kora wrote:I'm not so sure that Prox is mafia. He voted shotty on the first post after the phase started.
You mean the RVS...? Yeah... There is no way that is a valid reason to say someone is town.

Also, I agree with pacman. The hammer on shotty is a nulltell at worst.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Lynch wrote:plus some I chose not to.
XD

Anyway, like Mysterio said we should be able to lynch prox based on hrez alone. Hrez wouldn't have attacked prox so much if he got an inno report on him.

As for the massclaim, since we most likely got another scum today there should be no reason to have one today. Tomorrow would be an excellent time for one though.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Right now I'm torn between Kora and Zaj. Zaj for his (and iiiiiiiiq's) lack of posts plus that &$#%@ing early hammer (24 hour day. Really?) and Kora for his withdrawing/avoidance of topics plus his obv buddying up with Prox and vise versa. Will think about this more and would like to hear from these two but for now I will
Vote Zaj:

Mysterio wrote:By what possible scum tactic could I win by pushing for two of my partners to be lynched?
It's called bussing.

Also I will be rereading mysterio and lynch in iso to get more reads on them and pacman.
Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Unvote, Vote: Kora
Reread Zaj and Kora in iso and now I think that Kora is just a bit more scummy. Still want to hear from Zaj about the "OMG quickhammer"

Also, I want to hear from zwet about the report. It's possible that Kat could be a backup of some sort.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Alright then Kat, out your report. It appears this is only a one time thing.

Also, let's wait and see what Kat has before we decide whether or not we massclaim. If kat's report suggests that we may have found a scum then we lynch that person. Otherwise a massclaim would be fine.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Kat wrote:I am asking zwet because, I did not get a name on the third person. I received information on 3 samples, one of which stated prox is scum, another stating that DJ is town, and a third that is unnamed and "inconclusive". As I do not know who this mystery inconclusive is, I am asking zwet, who is the claim evidence collector. As such, he should know who this unnamed person in my report is.
Zwet already stated he doesn't know what happened and that he chose no one last night. I'm thinking someone else might have a role similar to zwets in that they can send info to other players.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Alright. I'm fine with a massclaim if everyone else is. Thoughts?

Also if we are doing it popcorn style then I'd like kora to go first (for obv reasons).
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Lynch wrote:IAMToo, or I am too.
Kind of a stretch... I can pick out letters in my posts too :D

Anyhow, it would make sense if Kat (or hrez :O) was your partner although it still doesn't explain why Kat didn't know about it.

Unvote
because of the claim. As for the claim itself I'm having mixed feelings about it. On the one hand it seems like an easy choice for maf On the other hand I don't see why scum would push so hard for a massclaim, especially when they claim a role such as that. I'd be willing to beleive it though, especially if someone else claimed evidence collector.

I'm still in vavor of a massclaim btw.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:16 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

@zwet- Who did you choose N1?
@LMP- Who did you chosse pregame, N1, and N2?
Lynch wrote:They were the first letters of the first words of each sentence, not random letters in the post where I happened to be quoting Zwet's claim. What did you expect from a breadcrumb to a cop role?
Whoops. Wasn't paying attention to the sentence part XD

Also I am a
Town Commuter
(meaning of course I can choose to "leave town" on non-consecutive nights to protect myself). I used my ability N1.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:44 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

So we have FIVE investigative roles (zwet, hrez, kat, LMP, and LMP's partner)? Can you say overkill?

Anyway we still need Mysterio to claim (probs LMPs partner but couldn't help to doublecheck) and that's it, correct?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:47 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Wait a minute... We're missing something. With only one unclaimed person at this point then either LMP doesn't have a partner or dj doesn't have anyone to be masonbuddies with. Something's fishy here...
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

As mysterio said, we lynch Pacman today. If he flips scum then we proceed as normal, everyone is clear except for me, zwet, and kora. If he flips town then Kat and LMP get added to the unclears.

Vote: Pacman
This should be L-2 so Pacman still has some time to say what he has to.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

And that's a lynch...

Ok, as stated before, if Pacman flips scum and the game isn't over I'm going to go back to looking at Zaj and Kora (If what the mod said is true then Zaj really needs to explain why he hasn't been posting when he hasn't been online).

If Pacman flips town then well... We gotta look at Kat mmore closely.

Also, unless I'm doing something wrong here then zwet and Mysterio are the only clears. It is possible (Although VERY unlikely) that LMP and Kat are scumpartners unless Pacman flips scum.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

First of all we need to hear results from Kat. Will wait to vote until I hear from her.

@Zaj- Please explain your lurking. From what the mod said you've been on mafiascum and you picked up his PM so you really have no reason not to be talking.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Zaj wrote:so that leaves me, Korashk, and Mysterio.
Mysterios clear. He's mason partner with dj. Leaning towards Zaj now (Main reasons already stated) but still want to wait to hear from Kat.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:11 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Zaj wrote:I haven't read everything, so I missed both of those facts. Then I no longer believe Doombunny's claim. More will come later tonight after I reread.
So Mysterio being a mason makes my claim unbelievable? Seems to me your just trying to side with zwet.
zwet wrote:if db is town zaj is next, and after that katsuki.
When did kora become town?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:38 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

zaj wrote:Yes, Mysterio being confirmed means you have to be scum. Simple as that. If y'all have to lynch me to see that, fine. We win by lynching me, db, and Kora.
1. How?
2. We can't lynch all three. If there's a 4-man scumteam then we can only lynch one since today is mylo. If there's a 3-man scumteam then we can only lynch two since tomorrow is mylo.

Vote: Zajnet
: L-2.

Still need to hear from Kat about the report.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Kat wrote:Since I have no idea what to think of it, I will be ignoring it.
GREAT idea -_- Generally, unless it would hurt town (which at this point would be pretty much impossible since we got everyone claimed) you should be outing your reports.

I'm still happy with my Zaj vote. He's been lurking like crazy (both him and who he replaced), not even paying all that much attn to the game and is leaning against zwet while doing a poor job of covering it up (I'm scum because Mysterio is clear... The heck?)
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:20 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

zaj wrote:My reread is given me a very strong vibe that one of Katsuki and Korashk are scum.
What did you read that made you change your mind about me? Also, I still want an explanation about the Mysterio is town=Doombunny is scum logic of yours.

Also to make sure I'm reading this right since Kat's wording confused me for a bit XD:

Kat got two reports yesterday. One said someone was inconclusive and the other one said someone is scum. We don't know who the someones are but we do know that the someones are two different people.

If this is right then here's what I think we should do: zwet claims who he investigated and we lynch that person. This brings the chances of hitting scum up to a 50% chance for a 3 person scumteam and a 70% chance for a 4 person scumteam (compared to a 33% chance for a 3 person scumteam and a 66% chance for 4 person scumteam
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Mysterio wrote:@Katsuki, the problem is this: we can't move on until you post your results. Even if zwet claims a target, we can't know to lynch the guy unless we have your results to compare it to. Furthermore, you could still be scum. So, without those results, you're failing to clear yourself. If you're town, then you should see that as a huge problem. If you're scum, then we should just lynch you today.
Kat just did give her results. *points to post 488*

Also I feel this blatant contradiction needs to be pointed out:
zaj wrote:My reread is given me a very strong vibe that one of Katsuki and Korashk are scum.
zaj wrote:I think Katsuki is likely town because of his claim
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:03 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

zaj wrote:Please explain to me how, using whatever logic you so desire, that is a contradiction.
What is this I don't even? Let's look at what we have:
zaj wrote:My reread is given me a very strong vibe that one of
Katsuki
and Korashk
are scum
zaj wrote:
I think Katsuki is likely town
because of his claim
Also I just noticed that earlier in the day he said this:
zaj wrote:LMP's death more or less
confirms Kat in my eyes
, and zwet is confirmed, and I happen to believe doombunny's claim, so that leaves me, Korashk, and Mysterio.
I'm happy with my vote.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Vote: Kora
Guess why...

I'll post a more in depth analysis on him later.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #49) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

My role name is simply
Town Commuter
. My flavor is the basic "You want to stop the crime in the city" etc. stuff with the addition that every (non-consecutive) night I may leave my house every night to protect myself. Also, not that it matters but I used my ability N1 (As stated earlier) and N3.

Anyway because I'm both lazy and hate long walls of text I'm just going to go into the meat scumminessitude.

1. Avoidance of attention
2. Prox (who we know is scum) and Kora have been buddying up with each other days one and two
3. From days three until now Kora has been slacking in his posts, only popping in once in a while to vote or claim (He gets a bye for day 2 seeing as how it was unnecessarily short)
4. Going along with number three most of his posts recently were just votehopping. He especially liked jumping on some of the more popular wagons...except for Prox's.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #50) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:17 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Kora wrote:I don't really have any defense other than if you lynch me then the town loses. You can believe me or not.
It's going to be hard to beat that XD

As for the other things then I'm afraid I can't help. I don't know the mods reasoning behind my role or why the maf killed LMP and Kat rather than zwet.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:58 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

That was fun, especially when I had to cross my fingers for the last two days and hope I wouldn't be lynched.

Other things:

- The setup was really balanced and like shepherd said, depended a lot on each players skills rather then just having uber-awesome roles. At first glance it looks like its town sided since town can easily clear each other through investigations and association but once you realize that by clearing people you're just letting the scum know who to kill it becomes a lot more balanced.
- I was pretty lucky. I probably wouldn't have won so easily if I hadn't given contaminated results on Pacman twice.
- commuter claim = bad idea. If I claimed VT I could have won a lot easier.

Overall I had a lot of fun :D
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

LMP wrote:@doombunny: Out of curiousity, why me?
To be honest, I have no idea XD Lucky I did though.

I'm also surprised that I didn't get lynched. I should have been killed D4 due to my claim and zwet's "investigation"

Also the reasoning about my killing of Kat rather than zwet last night didn't have that much to do with zwets "If I die lynch DB" post (which actually shouldn't have been considered at all since if town listened to zwet and i killed him I'd be lynched and if I didn't I'd be considered as "he didn't want to be lynched so he must be scum". I was just me playing it as safely as I could. Ididn't want to risk Kat outing another investigation, even if it would end up as inconclusive.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #53) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:46 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

I personally liked the storyline. Definitely better then the bland "pacman dies. He was a vanilla townie". There was also a good storyline that coincided with the in-game events that I liked. The only thing I would change would be to give everyone a name that makes sense but still makes it obvious who its referring to. (I just keep imagining people having a hard time trying to pronounce names like 'drmyshottyizsk')

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”