miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:49 am

Post by Nexus »

I don't agree with Lynch all Lurkers, because you might be lynching someone who has had a problem at home, and wants to contribute, but can't. So, don't risk it, at least not on Day 1. As time goes on, if it's really ending anti town, like by Day 3 and they still have rarely posted, then I'd be more inclined to agree.

Usually see how people react to the random votes and bandwagons. If someone ends up acting scummy, they're usually lynched. Otherwise, it's just a case of waiting for a slip up.
Trans rights are human rights.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:51 am

Post by Nexus »

Blaze wrote:
Dr Pepper wrote:Things Zordiak is Wrong about
  • Blaze's vote is textbook OMGUS regardless of supposed randomness
  • edmund's plan is NOT valid, it sets up an excuse for lazy scum hunting
  • LynchMe's question is not generating relevant discussion
I voted for you because you pretty much voted for me...in your first post. I should have said why but I thought it was obvious. My bad to everyone else.
It was a random vote. During the RVS. You OMGUS'ed him. Not really a good thing :/ I'm not happy with that. So yeah.

unvote

VOTE: blaze
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:53 am

Post by Nexus »

Shit. didn't realise that'd put him at L-1. Don't want a quickhammer.

unvote

FoS: Blaze
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:13 am

Post by Nexus »

Blaze wrote: I voted for you because you pretty much voted for me...in your first post. I should have said why but I thought it was obvious. My bad to everyone else.
It wasn't really a RVS if he says he did it for an actual reason...That's why I went on the wagon; I saw it as an actual vote, rather than a random vote.

To be fair, once I realised it was L-1, I wanted to at least give him a chance to explain himself, so got off it before he got quicklynched. If I was scum, I'd have left it on there, tbh.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #63 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Nexus »

edmund.angles wrote:@Dr. Pepper:
Why do you avoid the word scummy? It's certainly not true that you have not
implied
that somthing was scummy. An example:
Dr. Pepper wrote:Edmund's "plan"

* Lurkers get replaced, scum get lynched
* May be used to distance from future a lynch
about Nexus: I didn't like his "callousness with human life". Two votes came in pretty closely spaced and he didn't bother to count the total before voting.

about LynchMePis and Nexus: I find it scummy that they put so much weight on a random vote.

unvote vote Nexus
*returns with a flourish*

Surely if I was that callous with human life, I would've kept the vote on?

I made a mistake not tallying up, though.

I don't understand what Zodiark is getting at, either. Care to elaborate?
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #71 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:04 pm

Post by Nexus »

Albert B. Rampage:
He gives some vague analysis, but it's not really giving us any information about who he thinks is scum, except for podium, and it's only a vague "he might be scum distancing." Granted, there are only three pages, but eh, seems a little wishy washy.

Blaze:
Three posts. "Random" vote, which then turned into an OMGUS vote,which he admitted. He also feels like he needs to justify his random vote, which you don't really need to do. However, the fact he seems surprised by the suspicion on him gives me newbie vibes, and I can't see him being scum right now. I made a mistake, but eh.

Dr Pepper:
Bullet lists. I'm undecided on them. He moans that Blaze hasn't really contributed, but I would argue that in three pages, noone's really contributed. Of course Blaze is going to try to get you off his case-if he's town, he's not gonna let you start a wagon. So, that's a poor argument against him.

Absolutely no explanation of his podium vote, posting a video saying "wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong" IS NOT a valid reasoning.

Podium didn't lie about Blaze-he gave his opinion based upon the facts he's been given by Blaze. That's not a lie.

edmund.angles:
I don't agree with LaL necessarily, but it's preferable to no lynch on Day 1. Also votes me for "putting so much weight on a random vote" and my "Callousness of human life", which I've defended. I'd say that Dr. Pepper is putting as much, if not more weight on a random vote-I took my vote off, and have't mentioned it since 'cos I have changed my mind.

LynchMePls:
Nothing really stands out, he votes Blaze for a fair reason, and then he votes untrod tripod for a fair reason.

podium123456:
I don't think he's really lied. I think Dr Pepper is looking for things that aren't there. In answer to your "our votes look really bad," yeah, I guess so, but I dunno what else to say. I believed in the Blaze wagon until he explained himself. When I re-read his explanation, I decided to stay off the Blaze wagon.

untrod tripod:
Oh hey, it's your scumday. Happy scumday. He hasn't really posted much, but again, lack of content from everyone, so it's not really anything major.

Zodiark13:
Posts a video. Pointless. Entertaining video, yeah, but pointless. Insults Dr Pepper for no real reason, yeah, he made a spelling mistake, big whoop, insulting people is not really very condusive to a good working environment.

I don't even know how you can think that makes them scumbuddies. It occurred during the RVS, I don't think scumbuddies need to do that so early. And then you change your mind anyway.

So, my suspicions are probably Dr Pepper and Zodiark. I made a mistake with the Blaze wagon, but eh, we all make mistakes.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #75 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:31 am

Post by Nexus »

Pretty sure I already explained it too. It looked like an OMGUS vote, a serious one. Then he explained himself, so I didn't bother putting it back on.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #78 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:04 am

Post by Nexus »

edmund.angles wrote:clarification on my position on scumbuddy speculation(requested by LynchMe):
If player A is acting strange towards player B, then it's a scumtell on player A but not on B.
With B there's a potential to misinterpret both A's alignment and A's intentions and that's just too uncertain IMO.
But if A is confirmed scum, then I'll look closer at B and vice versa.

@ABR: Please give reasons for your vote.

@Untrod Tripod: Your vote for Nexus was random, please place a real vote. And also happy scumday :D
@Nexus: Please place your vote.

Our votes are the only thing that will get the scum on edge- use them.

Mod: A prod for Blaze, please
Read the post above yours, he's prodded Blaze.

Why do I need to place a vote?
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #82 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:46 am

Post by Nexus »

Zodiark13 wrote:
BTW @ Mod: Please replace me. I will accept the ban/blacklist.
Wow. Just wow. Seriously, he throws out comments like that then replaces out? Let's just lynch him and save both the mod of the trouble finding a replacement and said replacement the trouble of defending from such a terribad position.

BTW, note to self, add Dr P. to my own blacklist.
Is it bad I agree with this?
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #84 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:19 am

Post by Nexus »

Zodiark13 wrote:
Nexus wrote:
Zodiark13 wrote:
BTW @ Mod: Please replace me. I will accept the ban/blacklist.
Wow. Just wow. Seriously, he throws out comments like that then replaces out? Let's just lynch him and save both the mod of the trouble finding a replacement and said replacement the trouble of defending from such a terribad position.

BTW, note to self, add Dr P. to my own blacklist.
Is it bad I agree with this?
If getting rid of scum is bad, then yes.
Of course getting rid of scum isn't bad.

It's a bit of a dick move to replace out if your VT and your under this much pressure. It's pretty dickish to do it if you're scum, too.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #87 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:55 pm

Post by Nexus »

edmund.angles wrote:
Nexus wrote: Why do I need to place a vote?
IMO for two reasons. First of all, not having an active vote lets you coast through without really shoving your intentions. Secondly, votes are needed to make the discussion heated which leads to slips.
Zodiark wrote:Let's just lynch him and save both the mod of the trouble finding a replacement and said replacement the trouble of defending from such a terribad position.
I think this smells a little of scum looking for an easy lynch. And Nexus agreed with the statement (@Nexus: That was what you did, right?).

Dr. Pepper comes of as bad town to me, not anti-town.
I think Dr. Pepper has put whoever replaces him in a harsh position, which makes life difficult for them, but eh. I already pointed out that I thought he was one of the scummier players (Post #71)

The two people I'm most suspicious of are Dr Pepper and Zodiark. Out of the two, I'd rather vote Dr. Pepper, because he's acted quite scummy, tunnelled podium's "lies" that didn't exist, then, when he took some heat, ragequit. That's why I'd vote for him. In fact, I will vote for him. He's acted scummy, and it's certainly anti-town even if it's not scummy.

VOTE: Dr. Pepper
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #88 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:24 pm

Post by Nexus »

And yes, I know that puts him at L-1. But, instead of defending himself, unlike Blaze, he just ragequit.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #97 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:14 am

Post by Nexus »

Unvote

Not having the playerslot be hammered.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #98 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:15 am

Post by Nexus »

EBWOP: I was contemplating doing it anyway, and the fact that ABR just hammered, I thought I'd make sure the new player at least gets a chance to do something.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #115 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:01 pm

Post by Nexus »

podium123456 wrote:TDC has already claimed vanilla. If you guys put albert at L-1, we risk exposing a PR and/or narrowing mafia's choices for PR hits. Keep that in mind.

It's a toss-up between them to me, but since TDC has already claimed vanilla i am ok with that lynch.
You're ok with a VT lynch?

Do you not think that Albert is scum at all?

I'm undecided-he hasn't really posted all that much relevant (although the same could be said for most people), and he was happy to hammer the player slot before it replaced.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #593 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Nexus »

Sorry I replaced out, I was going away for 10 days, and couldn't devote my time to the game.

I did keep following it, though. Good job TDC and podium, and great job Prana for modding.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”