Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Wraith »

/confirm

Advance Notice Concerning Activity: School starts on Monday, and Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays are pretty much dead to me activity-wise (for me classes start at 11:30 and end at 7:00, then I have to commute home). If I don't post for long periods of time those days, I am not lurking. I'm saying this now because "Wraith is totally active lurking!" has been a serious problem for me in my last few games.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by Wraith »

Why would you claim jester already? Isn't that playing against your win condition.

*gets WIFOM headache*
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Wraith »

Oh, missed the "townie" part.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:20 pm

Post by Wraith »

zwetschenwasser wrote:No I can add a win condition to three people every night that only I know about. Jester is the default, but I can specify it with an item I received called a "Schrodinger's Death Note". If all three people find out about their new win conditions, they can choose to either make me unlynchable for the remainder of the game or cut off their ears, which will trigger my win condition of collecting all the ears of all the players. The ears are related to a fake Serial Killer Lover mechanic which the mod has told me is in the game, which only one other person has (you've probably guessed that this person's role name is "Wincon Sabotageur". He/she can change the townie gov/doc into a SK lover, which of course will prevent that person from winning, but only if I can sew together an ear shamrock and drop it amongst the town square, and the sabotageur is the 4th person to attempt to pick it up.
WHAT THE FUCK

Human Operating System has encountered a critical error and will now shut down.

Bwooooo...
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:15 am

Post by Wraith »

StrangerCoug wrote:Is this your first bastard mod game, Wraith?
Yes. I was going to need to do one sometime :P
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Wraith »

Holy thread explosion, Reckmod!

Zwet has to be something like "Reck's Bipolarness" or "Reck's Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder" I think he is forced to post X amount of times or be killed, or something. Still, he's a distraction, a liar, and a spammer, all of which I do not want in a game with me.
vote: zwet
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by Wraith »

Either my vote got blocked by someone or the mod didn't see it.
Mod, I voted Zwet

Fixed.
Last edited by xRECKONERx on Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by Wraith »

I didn't like the spam. Makes me feel you're hiding something of your own or of someone else from us. *stops talking before he hits WIFOM territory*
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by Wraith »

He "fakeclaimed" Townie Jester Recruiter earlier and then said he lied, but that might be a lie itself.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:51 am

Post by Wraith »

Holy second thread explosion, Reckman!

What the hell has happened over the last three pages? From what I can gather dramonic has soft-claimed Dayvig, Ythan is going crazy scumhunting, and craploads of mod-meta.

*is confused* I need a smoke break.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:25 am

Post by Wraith »

I don't believe the flip for Exilon either. Why are we discussing an Exilon lynch, though? I thought we had decided on zwet?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:22 am

Post by Wraith »

*wades through spam and one-liners*

Why is exi scum again? I don't buy the flip, but I don't see the scumminess.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:25 am

Post by Wraith »

That's a very good point, and enough to change my vote.

Unvote Vote Exilon
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by Wraith »

Sorry Covenant, my time has been consumed by something else ATM and the massive spam from zwet early on kind of turned off my brain. Plus I've exhausted myself in four other games, in two of which I've been lynched and one I'm about to. So sorry if I'm a little turned off from posting physically and mentally.

Anyways, you have a point on page 9. hasdgfas gave very poor reasoning for voting animorph. A perfectly reasonable speculation is not enough reason to lynch someone. However, I personally don't believe zwet is a super saint, but I think he's lying about his claim.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Wraith »

Oh shit that comment on one of my games was out of line. Please don't modkill me. :(
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by Wraith »

So confused. What did we find out Day 1? Because so far y'all seem like you're randomvoting.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by Wraith »

I am so, so, so confused. I think the root of this problem is the deal early on with the spite-hammer on Zwet (???). Why isn't zwet dead? What the hell happened?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Wraith »

Ugh, did a read-through of the whole topic and I think I figured out what went on Day 1. I also found out that MS is a moron either for real or just for this game, and needs to die.

Vote: Midnight's Sorrow
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by Wraith »

Whoa whoa whoa, big news there. Do I need to claim? I don't really have a problem with it, because I'm not scum.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by Wraith »

Okay, I'm Quitting Smoking the Bulletproof Psychiatrist. I'm supposed to find the SK, Smoking, and turn him into a VT. I'm bulletproof to prevent the SK form killing me.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Wraith »

I'm not totally useless, am I? Unless the SK already died and Reck lied about it. I can still look for the SK.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Wraith »

Okay, for now I'm inclined to buy VV's claim, so the scum is either vezok, Fate, or dana. I'm going to check their posts to see how they add up, but as far as I remember right now vezok's play Day 1 was crap. I'll have to check.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by Wraith »

Fate might be lurker scum. Hard to tell because he hasn't posted.

I'm pretty sure vezok and dana are scumteam. They both pushed a zwet lynch Day 1 until it became clear that wouldn't happen, then jumped onto the Exilon wagon.

Unvote Vote: vezokpiraka

Because I believe vezok is better able to keep up than dana, therefore is the stronger scum partner.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by Wraith »

And yeah, Kairyuu's right, my ISO is practically the exact same as dana's. I'm sure we were BOTH confused at that point, but me more so because I didn't have a few scum partners confirmed for me. I'm not so confused anymore because I read. Once you sift through the spam it's not that hard to understand.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by Wraith »

My activity is spiking because I'm bored, have nothing else to do, and finally understand what has happened in this game.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by Wraith »

Question for VV: If you are in the fact a cop, what result did you get for Diacria?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by Wraith »

I would like to know why Ythan is covering for vezok and dana while pushing a vig on either me or VV.

Here's a suggestion: have a cop investigate me tonight, and you'll have a confirmed bulletproof town role.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by Wraith »

Also I strongly suggest not vigging until at least vezok and dana have claimed.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by Wraith »

Oh really? And what's your proof for me being scum? Not believing a claim and a sudden spike in activity? I've explained that. You're just trying to lynch a bulletproof.
FoS: Ythan
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by Wraith »

Strike that.
Vote: Ythan
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by Wraith »

Ythan wrote:"You're scum because you don't believe my claim."

For anyone who didn't catch Wraith's case.
No, you're scum because you're pushing a vig on two claimed townies before two possible scum claim.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by Wraith »

Wraith, neither Vezo nor Dana will die today. Stop flailing. The huge spike in your activity looks bad.
This is where Ythan doesn't want Vezo or Dana dead, for some reason.
Ythan wrote:Kill one of Wraith and Va and lynch the other. MS can live until tomorrow.
Ythan asked for the post where he said who to kill and lynch. This is after he said Vezo and dana shouldn't die today.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by Wraith »

Let's take a look at Ythan's play since the big claim.

768: Attacks me, VV, and Fate. There is no basis for any of these. If he is accusing me he should also be accusing Dana (as he had the exact same voting and post patterns as I did, as Kai pointed out). VV strongly implied that he was a cop and claimed aprt-Miller, so he's claimed town (this post was before VV's fullclaim). Fate has posted nothing.

795: Ythan implies that there is a second mafia

817: Ythan outright states to kill the claimed cop

834: Here's where the war starts. Ythan states that neither vezok nor dana will die today. Then states that my spike in activity is scummy. My spike in activity is due to the fact that I had to claim (in-game) and for reasons I've stated (IRL).

838: Here Ythan pushes Dram to dayvig either me or VV and the town to lynch the other. Let's keep in mind that one is a claimed cop and the other is a claimed bulletproof.

850: Ythan urges VV, the claimed cop who might be NKed or roleblocked tonight, not to post his results on a dead player for fear the mafia could use the information. This is after he has twice pushed for a vigkill/lynch of VV (In hindsight VV posting his results would mean nothing because Diacria has flipped). This is either a massive flip-flop or scum trying to stop the cop from being effective at all.

857: According to Ythan the claimed cop's coppish behavior makes me scum. Massive flip-flop.

866: Grasping at straws by claiming my case is based off him not believing my claim. My case is based off of Ythan defending two scummy players.

871: Claims dana or vezok have not done anything as scummy as I have. Despite both having the same voting patterns as me.

901: Suddenly my entire case is based on OMGUS. According to Ythan, wasn't it based on him not believing my claim before? I don't give a shit if you don't believe my claim, but you're defending two scummy players and pushing bullshit "evidence" against me. Your case against me is that I'm on to you and am therefore scum.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by Wraith »

danakillsu wrote:I read everything.
I think Wraith is the scum out of those people who targetted Diacria after actions resolved for role-related reasons. He could be SK or maf, I wouldn't know. However, I am REALLY not sure that me claiming will help the town. So knowing that I think it wouldn't be a good idea, what does everyone say?
Parroting his scumbuddy and refusing to claim. Scum.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Wraith »

No, Ythan, you didn't start sccusing me of being scum until I started attacking vezok and dana.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:40 pm

Post by Wraith »

Ythan wrote:
Ythan wrote:I think that in all likelihood it's one/two of, Wraith, Va, or Fate.
My first mention of Wraith suspicion, shortly after the facebook claim.
Whoops, missed that one. Point conceded. But I'd still like to know why you rule out vezok and dana.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by Wraith »

@Fate: It doesn't matter what VV's results are, because even if he's fakeclaiming he can say he got innocent and still be right. Therefore the results are null. Unlress he got guilty, in which case is paranoid/insane
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:34 pm

Post by Wraith »

I'm a little confused. Didn't dana get dayvigged two pages ago? Otherwise:

Unvote Vote: danakillsup
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:54 am

Post by Wraith »

*is idiot*

I don't believe vezok's flip. If he was bulletproof, wouldn't he have survived the daykill?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:55 pm

Post by Wraith »

The shift hasn't changed. Kise targeted Vezok but forgot about the shift, and hit Exilon instead.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:00 am

Post by Wraith »

Because he's fakeclaiming. He's not a Mason Roleblocker, he's either Scum Mason Goon or Scum Mason Janitor. I can buy the mason claim because it totally explains why Ythan was so quick to rule out him and vezo as killers.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by Wraith »

Questions:

Gandalf, are you allowed to quote your results from the mod? If so, quote them. Did he specifically mention who your target was? Because I think the shift is constantly changing...somehow.

Kairyuu, who did you watch/track last night and what did results did you get?

Let's also keep in mind that one of the people who targeted dramonic/Diacria N1 is the Mafia Janitor. VV flipped correctly, and Kairyuu is pretty much confirmed, so it's either Fate or Stef. At the moment, I'd place my money on it being Stef. He's disappeared since N1.
Vote: Stef

I'm going to take a look at dana and ani's ISOs tomorrow and see what I can come up with.

OMG STOP POSTING SO FAST I CANT POST BECAUSE OF PREVIEWS
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by Wraith »

Damn. To put it out there, if the shift was the same last night, VV was targeting me and got shifted to mothrax. But the shift is changing...so who did he target? Anyone got a viable process of elimination?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:41 pm

Post by Wraith »

There's no point delaying claimed investigators showing their results. Claimed investigators are huge targets and with how crazy and spontaneous this game is we shouldn't risk losing any information.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by Wraith »

Wait a minute. *slaps self* Stef's dead and I'm an idiot. The janitor is Fate.
Vote: Fate
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by Wraith »

Dram should shoot either me, mothrax, or Fate. Mothrax because a PGO in a crazy O. Shift game is probably the most dangerous thing ever. Me and Fate are intertwined - when I flip town you can lynch Fate, or you can shoot Fate and save us the trouble of losing a townie.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (isolation #46) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:49 pm

Post by Wraith »

Isn't that what he was considering only a few minutes ago?

To clarify: Kill
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:49 pm

Post by Wraith »

Kill as in wait to find out what the shift is from an investigator, then shoot in order for the shift to kill your actual target.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by Wraith »

Ythan, you're more experienced than I am. I'm sure you know PGOs only work at night, so stop twisting my words to make me look like obvscum.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by Wraith »

Since when do PGOs work during the day? To quote the wiki:
The Paranoid Gun Owner, similar to the Army Veteran, involuntarily kills anyone who targets him during the night, regardless of alignment.
Predit: Then why were you considering shooting mothrax earlier in the first place?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by Wraith »

So scumpoints on me for suggesting you do just that?

Or do you mean shooting but not hitting him?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by Wraith »

Oh. *facepalm, slaps self*

Then kill me or Fate. Your choice. (Once we know the shift that is)
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by Wraith »

However, before I go to bed, I'll point out again that I'm bulletproof. I don't advise wasting your third daykill.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (isolation #53) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:21 am

Post by Wraith »

BloodCovenent wrote:Ok guys... gimme the TL;DR version of this shift shenanigans.
Day 1 and Night 1 the Osmodiar Shift was 4 upwards. The shift changed sometime during Day 2 and was different during Night 2, and we do not know what it is yet.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (isolation #54) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:52 am

Post by Wraith »

That's what it's called - when the mod redirects all actions to X players away from the target. I'm not an expert, ask one of the more experienced players if you want details.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (isolation #55) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by Wraith »

There's definitely a shift. Shoot based on there being a shift. Who do you plan on killing?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (isolation #56) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by Wraith »

Damn it, I was hoping to avoid outing myself until at least tomorrow, but here goes nothing. This is why I'm absolutely certain Fate is the Janitor:

I WAS the Serial Killer, Smoking. The BP Psychiatrist claim Day 2 was a fakeclaim by me as the SK. I have no idea who I killed last night (suspecting ani) because I targeted dramonic in the hope the shift was the same in an attempt to kill Kairyuu (I was afraid he would track me Night 2 and call my claim as a non-killing role when someone I visited turned up dead). Somehow, the shift went so totally batshit that I got hit by the ACTUAL Psychiatrist and was "townified." I am now just a Bulletproof Vigilante. Normally I would probably be a VT but since everyone is a power role I guess I had to be a power role. The Psychiatrist reverts to being a normal Doctor.

Therefore, to conclude on Kairyuu's list:

Stef: Confirmed Cop
VV: Confirmed Cop
dana: Confirmed Scum
Wraith: Serial Killer

Those are who I know for sure. We also know that the Mafia Janitor prevented us from knowing Diacria's role. Therefore the only possible conclusion:

Fate: MAFIA JANITOR

Yeah, I know how batshit insane this sounds.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #57) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by Wraith »

It's stupid for the Psychiatrist to claim. He's the town Doctor now, or extra Doctor.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #58) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by Wraith »

If we want to stretch to the actual impossible, there's the very remote possibility that one of the dead townies Night 2 was a fake-flipped Psychiatrist.

This is wonderful craplogic from Fate. He doesn't believe my claim, yet doesn't want there to be any proof that I'm telling the truth. I don't want the Psychiatrist to claim because I'm playing towards my new win condition.

I've admitted that I was the SK. One faction is gone, and I'll kill by the town's direction now. I assure you that I'm telling the truth, and am 99.9% sure that Fate is scum. Don't let him distract you.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (isolation #59) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by Wraith »

@Kai: I didn't say he guessed correctly, in fact I highly doubt he guessed correctly (considering I still have no real clue who I killed last night). I'm saying he shot in the dark and by a fluke of luck hit me.

Kai gets what I'm trying to say, mostly: It doesn't matter if I'm lying about being reformed or not, I'm still not scum. Fate is DEFINITELY scum.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2268 (isolation #60) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Wraith »

This game was win. About the time I got lynched I was beginning to suspect Diacria was scum who got mistargeted. When I learned the Janitor janitored himself I was rofl.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2282 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by Wraith »

Ythan definitely had the hardest job out of anyone, and I'm surprised he lasted this long. However, his "action-manipulation only" could have granted him plausible deniability if he was watched. The fact that the mafia chose to kill the same person as me Night 1 definitely killed my chances of winning. If they hadn't targeted dramonic, I would not only have been far less suspicious, but also would have killed a scumbag. My game was lost after that moment, so I'd like to think I played better than my usual flailing when I'm under pressure. I'd hoped my final claim would be so outlandish that nobody would question it. :(
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2285 (isolation #62) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by Wraith »

I thought that was hilarious how his unlynchability backfired on him.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”