Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:27 am

Post by Faraseradayaphim »

/confirm
You bring her here. If you don't, I'm going to kill one of them. And then if you don't bring her back before sundown tomorrow I'll kill another, and another, another. One everyday. And Charlie, I'll kill you last
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:12 am

posted this in all my games yesterday but i'm v/la next thursday to sunday but sera should still be around.
You bring her here. If you don't, I'm going to kill one of them. And then if you don't bring her back before sundown tomorrow I'll kill another, and another, another. One everyday. And Charlie, I'll kill you last
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:22 am

Ademisk wrote:Farasera, are you two people on one account?
nooooo, of course not, that would just be silly and way too explanatory of our name and the fact that half of us announced that we're going to be V/LA.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:27 pm

HackerHuck wrote:VOTE: Faraserdayphim
So is it a hydra or not?
hmm, dunno, what do you think? :P

Vote: vezokpiraka

Anyway, let's cut the bullshit. We're in agreement. I'm declaring a policy lynch on vezokpiraka. If you haven't played with him before, well, if you've ever played with Empking, it's something similar except even more bizarre. He likes to jump wagons, is nigh-on unreadable, and is one of the most anti-town players in the game I have ever had the (dis?)honor of playing with. Let's lynch him right here, on Day 1, where he can do the least damage.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:54 pm

I'm in a bit of a rush as I'm off to the zoo BUT.
HackerHuck wrote:
Faraseradayaphim wrote:
HackerHuck wrote:VOTE: Faraserdayphim
So is it a hydra or not?
hmm, dunno, what do you think? :P

Vote: vezokpiraka

Anyway, let's cut the bullshit. We're in agreement. I'm declaring a policy lynch on vezokpiraka. If you haven't played with him before, well, if you've ever played with Empking, it's something similar except even more bizarre. He likes to jump wagons, is nigh-on unreadable, and is one of the most anti-town players in the game I have ever had the (dis?)honor of playing with. Let's lynch him right here, on Day 1, where he can do the least damage.
Good luck with that, scum.
Why does supporting a policy lynch make us scum? Also you seem to be assuming her vezo isn't scum, why's that hacker?

More to the point if we're scum why the fuck aren't you voting for us?

I'll sign my name if I remember it, you'll be able to tell me and sera apart anyway for the most part.

Vezo wrote:I want a name claim from dekes. It's important. Just a name claim.
No. We're not name claiming unless you can give me a reason to think we should. It's important is not good enough.
Oh and my Lost knowledge is impeccable.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:55 pm

her = here*
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #55 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:33 am

More to the point if we're scum why the fuck aren't you voting for us?
Actually, brother dearest, he is voting for us. His random vote just happened to be on us.

On another note, my Lost knowledge is minimal. I watched two episodes of the first season. Like my other half, I am against name-claiming. I feel like, in most games, name-claiming will only give away power roles, especially some of the more obvious ones. Also, if scum don't have fakeclaims, I will lol.
Chesskid wrote:What if 2-3 people who have seen the show put together a list of 12 main characters from season 1, and anyone _not_ on that list had to explain?
No. That's absolutely silly.
dram wrote:If you have a dayvig, have fun, if not I won't be endorsing this wagon unless he does something scummy.
Hey, dram, do you consider this scummy?
vezok wrote:Watched a lot. But missed some episodes.

I want a name claim from dekes. It's important. Just a name claim.
Is this blatant rolefishing scummy?

Also, HH, I'm interested: why the chainsaw on Vezok? You've played with him before. You know how terrible a player he is. So why the chainsaw defense?

Also, I'm shocked and appalled at the number of people ignoring our proclamation of the policy lynch on vezokpiraka. The people ignoring it are definitely being anti-town by not reading the game.

~Seraphim
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #63 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:53 am

ROLE RELATED INFO? Forgive me if I don't automatically a) trust you to be town and EVEN if you were town I don't think I trust you 100% to work in the best interests of the town with this info.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #64 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:54 am

Also of course I can't think of any pro town role off hand that would need to know a specific player in the game's role name to help them. It seems to be a very odd piece of information to be after.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #66 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:57 am

dramonic wrote:Vezok isnt a good policy lynch.
Cool. Is he scummy though? you didn't answer that question a few posts before you put by Sera.

EDIT: Yes, he should probably go ahead and claim now actually. Why did you target dekes and why this early in the day?
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #68 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:50 am

That's some really horrible logic right there.

I'd also be interested in getting a nameclaim from you. At this point you've already outed your role so there's no downside to it that I can see. A scum name cop's also not impossible Sera thinks so we want you to get everything out there. If that all fits then we think Dekes should claim.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #72 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:59 am

AH. VEZOK. Ethan's fucking obv scum. Like he's the scummiest character and main big evil of season 1.

I really can't see Dekes being town.
Unvote Vote Dekes.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:00 am

You should have waited vezok, I think but spilled milk and all that.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #75 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:02 am

I told him to claim
his
name. Then have Dekes claim his.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #81 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:39 am

Ademisk wrote:FaraSera, really? You advocate a policy lynch of Vezok and claim that he is a very anti-town person, and then when he starts claiming things left and right, you are the FIRST to jump on it? Notice that Vezok only got on the wagon once it was established. Wouldn't it make sense for him to start it himself if he was so sure? And I know nothing about Lost, but chesskid3's comment right after Vezok's claim shows that the role and the name may be contradictory. That, and he claims Dekes to be the scummiest character on the show Season 1, by your admission. Again, as I'm assuming Vezok's play style off of your description (for reference, I'm imagining Fate here since he sounds similar), and if all of this is to be viewed in that context, this would be totally like him to cause havoc.

You look inconsistent in your beliefs and claims, so
FoS: FaraSera
for now, perhaps a vote later.
Are you even reading the game? Vezok's playstyle is very anti-town but it'd be even more anti-town to ignore this information. If he's a name cop, and he got a result of the one character in the show who is most likely to be scum, we're not just ignoring that. In fact, it looks like you're blatantly trying to chainsaw defend practically confirmed scum.

Also, lol at comparing Fate to vezok. I don't think vezok has the intelligence to knowingly cause havoc.

So, question: if you have so many problems with vezok's inconsistent play, why don't you find THEM scummy but somehow find us scummy? It's quite strange.

~Seraphim
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:04 am

Ademisk wrote:@FaraSera: I don't know Vezok's playstyle so forgive me if I assumed too much. I asked you to clarify earlier but you never did. I still don't like that you started the wagon for him, but I'm sure Dekes will help clarify things.
Started the wagon on who? Dekes? Why. If we think he's scum why shouldn't we start a wagon on him. That's bizarre.
As for your question, I'm not sure I understand. I don't have problems with Vezok's play because I never played with him and don't know what he's like. I'm only going off what you said, which is why I questioned you and not him since you're the one who characterized him as a bad player and then seemingly changed your mind.
O really? Then:
then when he starts claiming things left and right, you are the FIRST to jump on it? Notice that Vezok only got on the wagon once it was established. Wouldn't it make sense for him to start it himself if he was so sure?
What's this all about if not casting doubt on vezo?You seem to be expressing a disbelief of what he's saying here. You'd not have had to play with him before to have problems with that, really. I still don't get why you're questioning us on that though so yeah.

And I've never heard of a name cop. Is this a common role?
It's not common, but not unheard of. I've used one in [REDACTED] (it's flipped so it's fine).
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #114 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:35 pm

^ Not everyone dies during the course of the show, silly.

Also who here would consider an insane/paranoid daycop to be bastardly? Especially in a mini game where 3 mislynches are generally all that's allowed.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:36 pm

HackerHuck wrote:
Dekes wrote:However, if the rest of you town is willing to lynch me based on that dubious claim, let me at least give my role out there before you bring me to the noose.
There's no reason not to give your full claim right away. Stalling = scum.

UNVOTE: Seraday
VOTE: Dekes
I actually agree with this though.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #117 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:19 am

Lolwut? Everyone dies eventually so dur?. But they're not all dead on the island. Also Walt wasn't in their 'afterlife'.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #120 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:08 am

Me and Sera were just discussing that in our qt. Ethan/Claire lyncher/lynchee does actually make 100% flavour sense. Bleh I didn't think vezo would be savvy enough to actually do that, but it makes a fair bit of sense.
Unvote
I also had another even more terrifying posibillity overnight, but thankfully that's not true.

Why do you keep assuming that scum probably did get name fakeclaims? You seem to take it as a given fact. Do you have inside knowledge about this?
It's a standard in all theme games where alignment can be discerned by role name. And since Lost had 14 main cast members in s1 it's not a stretch. Ethan's not even included as a main cast member.

IDEA:

Actually if VEZO is a daynamecop he'll be able to give us another name tomorrow with no worry of roleblocks. I mean if he dies tonight well his flip confirms Dekes as scum, or if he dies and flips lyncher it confirms dekes as Claire.

We can test him tomorrow by using his daycop to guess someone's name. If he guesses right - then he's prob town and dekes is prob scum, if he doesn't welp we know he's lying scum/lyncher. Anyone have any thoughts? I actually think it's a pretty good idea.

I'll need to think it through but to me it sounds a good idea off hand.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:04 am

Also derp flavour for Booned as a daynamecop plz VEZOK
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #127 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:31 am

Faraseradayaphim wrote:Also derp flavour for Booned as a daynamecop plz VEZOK
Did you miss this Vezo or conveniently ignore it?

This game isn't vanilaless, or no where does it say that. That sort of speculation is about as anti town as possible anyway.

Hey TL thoughts on the game so far?
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #129 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:00 am

What do you think of my plan for testing vezok's role?

What exactly don't you believe dekes about?
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #144 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:14 am

I want vezo to namecop us tomorrow actually . He's got like a 1/13 chance of outright guessing who we are. I'm prepared to take that chance on his role.

Actually Vezok I have a proposal. If you are a lyncher please claim. This way we can lynch Dekes today (there's no guarantee he's town, see reck's mod meta). You'll leave the game and we'll at least be free of all these distractions. What say you? You get a guaranteed win and we at the very least have a decent chance of lynching a scum lynchee.

Hey hacker what do ya think of vezok not claiming any flavour for his investigation when asked?

Listen Vezo's not mafia I'm pretty sure. he's either town or a lyncher.
I'm not in favour of this so-called test. There's way too much room for manipulation and we're going to lose the townie even if we nail the scum.
Don't get what you mean by the las bit. Explain?
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #146 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:38 am

wow
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #147 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:38 am

Also Guys Part 2 mafia run by....XRECKONERX
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #148 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:39 am

I'd prefer if no one else answered for vezok. thanks.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #149 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:39 am

If he wants to win I'll help him, if he keeps up this charade he'll end up losing what could be an easy game.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #151 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:55 am

Lyncher would generally know the player they're getting lynched.

Say vezok is one he'd probably be told : You know Dekes is Claire Littleton or something like that. I'd usually tend to agree, but I thibnk Dekes not claiming comes across as quite pro town in this instance (look at it from his pov with a fake character being claimed on you).
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #153 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:03 pm

I'll adress this at a later date (i.e. scum/town lynchee) if vezok confirms. He's a 50% chance of winning this way. You, jason, shush for the moment, please.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #171 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:45 am

2. If he dies and flips Lyncher how does that confirm Dekes isn’t scum? Claire certainly could be part of a flavor scrambled Mafia.
I'm outguessing the mod. I also believe Claire's probably gonna be town.
3. If Vezo is a Daycop how does it confirm him as Town? Scum Daycops are fairly common. As scum he could easily ‘confirm’ the fake claim of a Scum partner.
Fairly Common? Link to a game with one, please. I don't remember ever seeing one, Vezok's obviously not a scum rolecop anyway putting himself in a 1/1 as scum would be utterly retarded, or obviously wasn't with the way he approached the whole thing, thus confirming his abillity confirmed his alignment.

Vezok claiming is good. Dekes is probably town from his play anyway. No way we're lynching him. The problem is what do we do with Vezok? We can't really afford tio waste a lynch on a 3rd party neutral and nor do I want to but he's problematic if the game gets to lylo.

In other news I'm unhappy with jason. I think it was obvious I wasn't actually going to let vezok have his win. I mean I'm not a fucking moron. It would have been in scum;s best interests to ruin vezok claiming so this argument could be played out longer probably resulting in a nonscum lynch, from dekes/vezok.

Vezok : What happens if Dekes dies via nightkill
Have you any information about Dekes Alignment?
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #172 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:47 am

In other news, jenniwren avoided the whole iussue of Dekes/Vezok apart from the initial claim. Who's scum Jenni? Your last few posts have been talking about nothing game related.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #184 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:15 am

Vote Jenni

Any vigs out there should take care of vezo, I don't want to 'waste' a lynch on him. Also lyncher's a sucky role in a mini game. Also there's too many people being so fucking...passive. It's annoying.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #199 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:52 am

chesskid3 wrote:I'll help this wagon. UNVOTE:
VOTE: Jenniwren

Am I being passive, FaraSera? (serious question, this is only my 2nd game here, and I replaced out of my first (It's ongoing, so I won't talk about it, but there was this guy being a douchebag in it,and I wasn't having fun so)) Definitely not new to in-person mafia, but forum mafia is a bit interesting to get involved in.

Also, I added Jenni to my list of supects at around page 5, for the same reason you point out about extreme active lurking, only emerging to talk about lost.
However I never said it in thread, but I promise I'm not strawmanning.
nah, you're probably the least passive of the lot currently. You seem to be actively engaged in the events currently happening and, unlike some people, you seem to be scumhunting. Also, do you mean "bandwagoning" as opposed to strawmanning? Because strawmanning is when you distort a person's argument and argue against that distortion instead of the actual argument.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #211 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:09 am

I don't expect anyone to follow along in my outguessing the mod, but I've a few thoughts on the set-up I've already shared with. Time shall tell if they're right or not, but just because the mod says we can't outguess him doesn't make it true. I think Claire's more likely to be a fakeclaim than scum, but I don't think Reck would use another lyncher on scum, so soon.
I disagree. It would have been in scum’s best interests to get Dekes mislynched based on Vezo’s fake claim. Vezo then also leaves the game and scum get their regular NK. Three non-scum players down without a mis-Vig. You know, like HH, BC and Longing tried to do.
I don't really think you disagree? I meant vezok claiming lyncher - which would obviously remove the likelyhood of a dekes being lynched. If vezok hadn't claimed lyncher this back and forth would probably have gone on much longer, it was in scum's best interests to keep this charade going (under the assumption dekes is town)
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #212 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:10 am

Also Jenni not trying to get you to not enjoy the game, you can feel free to dedicate a paragraph swooning over eko's jesus stick at the end of each post, as long as you don't just focus on the show at the detriment of scumhunting.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #221 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:33 am

Woops, obviously Claire's not a fakeclaim if it says so in Vezok's role pm, complete brain fart on my part. I meant I don't think Claire's gonna be scum in this game, it requires such a bastardisation of all flavour.

Course Dram's vote's scummy because his reason for voting us is 100% garbage. Explain why it's scummy dram, or are you just posturing?
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #223 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:28 am

Unvote Vote Bloodcovenant

with that I'm off. Seraphim will be controlling the hydra for a while. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say he'll more than agree with my vote.

Bye guys, leaving you with love, Faraday.

(my v/la may not be as bad as first feared so i may be able to get a post a day)
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #282 (isolation #38) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:27 pm

K @ dram's softclaim. That means we're lynching none of the following today: Vezok, Dekes, Chesskid, dram, blood as they're all obvtown/stuff/lyncher.

That leaves 7, taking away us, that leaves 6. Magna's pretty town from the remaining bunch, comfortably more than the rest, so I don't want him dead today.

From the reamining 5, it'd really not surprise me if all the scum were in that bunch. Gonna get in contact with sera but yeah, cool. Going to bed now.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #292 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:03 pm

Yes, Chesskid's incredibly obvious town. Me and Sera both agree very strongly on that.

My vote's not on vezo, it's actually on BC atm, but that'll change obviously as I tend to think BC's town here depending on dram's info.

From the 5 I think Jenni, Hacker and Ademisk are the scummiest. TL is someone I find hard to read, Agar's not so bad though so that should help. Jason's been on the fringes for the most part, let me iso him but I think Jenni/Hacker/Ade is the lynch for the day.

Unvote
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #334 (isolation #40) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:42 pm

Chance to read the last few pages properly. Being a week from deadlines not a concern, that's plenty of time anyway. Will be posting a lot tomorrow, don't worry.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #338 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:26 am

Alright, I've been looking back and I think it's time to capitalize on my read on Ademisk and throw down the vote. '

Vote: Ademisk

My special other totally agrees with this vote and his vote on AGar makes it look like he's flailing. His vote for vezok way back when was textbook mislynch pushing...if it's not scum, we don't lynch it!

~Seraphim
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #344 (isolation #42) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:51 am

Question: Is Jenni named in your role pm, or is it just the character name?

It's pretty obvious who you're hinting to be. I want to try and fully understand your role before I pass judgement.

Need to read back and check if Ademisk's opinions on Jenni too.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #345 (isolation #43) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:52 am

WAIT I confused Jenni and and dekes. Ignore the 'pretty obvious'. Need to read back though.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #348 (isolation #44) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:18 am

Ademisk: Jenni doesn't have to claim but I would definitely like to know at least what your role name is so we have a better idea why you'd be a bad lynch today. Faraday and I have been racking our brains but we don't have any real idea of who you and Jenni might be.

You don't claim any powers...that's not what I'm interested in. Especially with Dram saying BC was not the lynch today...I am VERY interested what your role name is so we have some idea of why you would know who jenni is.

For all I know, you and Jenni could be scum together. Claim role name, now.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #352 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:43 pm

jenniwren wrote:I don't want to reveal my role or Adem's, but he would be a bad lynch today. And Adem, no, I wasn't told who you were.
I didn't get the impression from this that Ademisk was confirmed town. However you're clarifying that, that IS the case?
jenniwren wrote:Why accept Dram/BC without a HINT of rolefishing? If you're going to make Adem name claim, you have to make one of them do the same. It's not fair to push the issue for one and not the other.
Lol? It's not about fairness, it's about whether I believe it makes him likely town or not. I don't see a scum motivation for Dram coming out and claiming the way he did. The most likely scenario is town-town, w/r/t Dram/BC. I'm content to leave them for the moment.
Because of my role, I know that Adem is town because of his knowledge of my role. When Adem said he knew something about another player, I was 99% sure it was me. I didn't know for certain anyone would have my information because
I
don't have anyone else's information, but it doesn't surprise me that someone does know who I am at all.
Are you assuming Adamisk is confirmed town or stating it? I can't tell here (i.e. is it specifically stated within your role PM)

Perhaps, but first you withdraw your baseless vote or get to making a case for why its there. There's 3 garbage votes on me atm (dram, Vezok, and you), but unlike them, you aren't protected for today.
So you're refusing to answer questions because you don't like my vote? That's idiotic. I (Faraday) would probably have voted for any of the 5 people I previously mentioned as containing the 3 possible scum, Sera found you the scummiest so derp you were the choice.
I also notice you never bothered to question dram on his claim. Why the sudden interest in having people claim?
Jesus, look at the context, then when, the how...apart from 'X is town' style info the circumstances are completely different.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #387 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:47 am

Ademisk wrote:@FSH: No, I'm refusing to answer it because that would be idiotic. And don't give me that 'I voted because you were scummiest'. If I used that as a reason, I'd have 8-9 votes before the mod had a chance to post a vote count. Your reasons fail. Whats more is that you keep ignoring me when I ask you to justify your insistence on why I was 'flailing' when I went after AGar. And how are the circumstances so different between me and dram that would justify you wanting me to claim? The context: votes were pilling up on both of us, I just happened to wait until it was my only choice. The info: I have more than dram apparently; BC didn't even acknowledge the situation, whereas I clearly managed to convince jenni. No difference, aside from the inescapable 'later in the game'.
Of course there was a difference, your info doesn't 100% confirm you as town, but it makes it more likely. Dram was the one that came forward saying BC was town, if you can't see the difference between both of those then I can't help you.

Your vote on Agar was really bad, and it looked like newb scum flailing as they were going down.

Michael = 3rd party speculation makes no sense, unless [redacted] which is something I was considering, but with him having Walt in the game it seems unlikely.

If Dram does have a similar role perhaps he could make sure he's only looking at the season 1 actions of BC's character - the likes of Sawyer and
could
easily be scum here as far as I'm concerned (this was who I was talking about earlier MOI), I'm surprised it's not more obvious.

Unvote Vote Jason
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #390 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:24 am

fucking hell.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #391 (isolation #48) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:25 am

Ugh I believe that.

Unvote Vote Hackerhuck
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #392 (isolation #49) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:32 am

Bleh I had a post but ie crashed.

Basically I don't want to lynch BC/Dram today. Scummonic has little incentive to stop the lynch on a very scummy looking BC. I think BC's the probable scum there if theree is one. The only way I can see dram scum is if he thought BC had similiarish info on him.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #393 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:33 am

each night I protect someone from the 48, not including myself that survived the crash and are on the beach.

^ this seems to indicate the survivors are the scum if it's in jason's PM btw.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #436 (isolation #51) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:07 am

fuck.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”