BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:12 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Dram, Cow, and Reck are town. No more content from me until i get to real internet which will be tomorrow night.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:31 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

vezokpiraka wrote:BC is town too.
Faraday is town too.
We have 5 confirmed townies before the game began. WOOT. And one scum.
you can't just say things.

Dram, Cow and I (especially dram) knows Reck. We know how he bastard mods. If you fuck the Mod, he will fuck you even harder. I'm sure it's an even more messed up thing he has planned if he gets lynched.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:57 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

xRECKONERx wrote:
BC. THIS IS LOST MAFIA. NOT MY BASTARDMOD.
JESUS CHRIST.
FUCKING INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Ok. So is everyone here familiar with the show Lost? or are you just in because it's a Reck game?

I've seen almost the entire series except for the last half of season 6.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:22 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

I feel that if everyone name claimed only then that would make it harder for others to fake claim later. just my opinion =/
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:47 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Ademisk is scum for attacking sera/fara and not voting dekes.

Vote: Dekes
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Whatever you say dekes. I follow a claim of you being ethan which makes sense as a scum role what else was i supposed to do, ignore it? You may call me opportunistic but it was no way opportunistic. I am, believe it or not rather good at keeping track of thresholds and if someone were to come in and vote quickly I would have unvoted to let the day evolve so that you had time to claim or rebuttal. No doubt I do agree that occasionally the third or fourth vote on a player can be opportunistic. However scum-bloodcovenent would blindly jump on a wagon as the late voter with no reasoning. As you may ask what my reasoning is... well.... it's that there was a claim that your role was of an "other." And they are bad in season 1. Therefore i felt confident in you as a lynch. Note that it doesn't make sense for Scum Vezo to so early give off a fake claim though. Because i would assume he knows that if you flip town, he will be ultimately hung tomorrow. -One of the reasons why I followed him.

Anyways. I'll stall the wagon for now.

Unvote:
Vote: Ademisk

scum.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:In case Reck didn't mention that I was V/LA this weekend -- I am.

Have only a few moments to post quick thoughts -

Vezo is probably a lyncher with Dekes as his target and has cobbled together some craptastic story to back it up. This is based on a very quick skim but is what is coming to mind of the top. I also have huge issues with a specific statement Vezo made but need to read the thread in depth to gauge who else disliked it.

Reck being the Mod certainly doesn't mean that the lyncher target can't be scum.

In any event several scum likely hopped on the whole Ethan Rom claim.

Based solely on what is right above me and his jump -

VOTE: BloodCov

Also for the record - I've seen every episode of Lost so please don't try pulling any crap flavor information in thread.

Far-Sera : Vezo is not a good policy lynch. There is sufficent meta to read him floating all around the site to decide if he is Town-VI or Scum / 3rd Party VI.
What jump?

Post is noted that you first brought up the idea of a lyncher.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

vezokpiraka wrote:Oh I see.
It's annoying to know what happens in the other seasons but everything that happens there is not related.
I think the scums are : Ethan, Black Smoke , Polar Bear. LOL.
scummy post. Black some doesn't feel like a scum role. more like a third party.

Huck is town.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:58 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
BC wrote:I feel that if everyone name claimed only then that would make it harder for others to fake claim later. just my opinion =/
1. If scum have fake-claims how is this useful?
2. Why don’t you consider that Reck could also easily monkey with flavor in determining who is scum?
3. How isn’t this asking for Town PRs to out themselves?

BC wrote:Post is noted that you first brought up the idea of a lyncher.
Your point?
1. You assume they have fake claims. If they did, this would be the first game that i have been in that scum were given fake claims aside from just suggesting that they claim Spartacus.
2. Are you suggesting that a trio of like... Jack, Kate, and Hurley would be scum?
3. It's possible. However if scum did not have fake claims it could be useful.

The person who brought up the idea of someone being a lyncher is (imo) just as scummy as someone who brings up the idea of a jester. It's a scum tactic to distract the town from a possible scum lynch.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:51 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

jasonT1981 wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote: 1. You assume they have fake claims. If they did, this would be the first game that i have been in that scum were given fake claims aside from just suggesting that they claim Spartacus.

Actually, BC it is not..... you played in GB Mafia, though replacing out. Scum were given fake claims. I'm not sure if you kept up with the game after you left though or not.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 23&t=14705
No. I generally don't keep track of games that I replace out of or die early on in.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:41 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Personally. i think giving scum fake claims whether full or not makes for a lazy and poor scumteam.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:58 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Ok. i'm gonna go back and Re-read the thread.

Ok... FaraSera is kind of scummy when he comes off with the policy lynch of Vezo. Yes. Vezo isn't that great to play with. But it makes for an easy and early scum motivated wagon.

Ademisk really doesn't like Fara because he started the policy vote on Vezo.

I feel that between Ademisk/FaraSera there is one scum.

Dram... Why these?
dramonic wrote:im gonna wait for dekes before voting
dramonic wrote:Please explain to me clearly why we are even voting him?
Dekes Response post the the claim.
-Really Half Ass
-Remotely scummy
-WHY? I'll tell you!
--He spends the majority of the post Rebutting to Vezo's claim and even finding holes in it. Yet when it comes down to the point he votes Me and stands that his vote on me/TheLonging are interchangable. That we were opportunistic. We didn't question sanity roles. Well... I'll be frank with you. i don't question cop-like sanity issues unless there has been a problem. Like if someone claimed a guilty on X and X flipped scum. That's when i begin to question it. Why do i think that questioning sanity in a NON-BASTARD game is scummy? It's because it distracts the town from the real issue. A known guilty

I like huck's line of questioning to Dekes at the very top op page 5. Because it is indeed scummy for dekes to have not full claimed

dekes.
-I generally trust cop claims, no matter when they appear

Chesskid
-When you made the post of Dekes wagon of when people got on, and when people got off... why was i the last person to be listed that got off the wagon? Sweet Poisoning the Well there.

really liking Huck in his response to dekes.

Chesskid assumes that the mafia have a QT - Kind of a scummy post
Dekes wrote: I'm still looking at TL, BC now with HH as backup, because I maintain the assumption, that rather town would doubt such a claim, especially after the holes of Vezo's story had been pointed out. Scum would be more stubborn with an easy mislynch right in front of them.
Here's your first problem. I follow claims. Yes there were holes, however they were from Vezo. You should have all fucking seen that coming since FaraSera's Policy vote/lynch post. Vezok is a poor player sometimes. that is part of the reason why I followed the claim "headfirst." If I were more stubborn for an easy mislynch, then I NEVER WOULD HAVE GOTTEN OFF OF THE FUCKING WAGON!
MagnaofIllusion wrote:

BloodCovenant on the subject

ISO 6 wrote:Whatever you say dekes. I follow a claim of you being ethan which makes sense as a scum role what else was i supposed to do, ignore it?
If you were Town you would have questioned the obv-fake play by Vezo. But instead you blindly accepted it without giving it one second of thought. Scumtastic.
Shut the Fuck up! You say that now because everything is unraveled already. Yea, so what you were the first person to suggest him being a lyncher. Great, more power to you. But because i didn't think of that, it makes me scum? Just because you "saw" the plan, doesn't make it obvious to everyone else from the very beginning.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
ISO-6 wrote:You may call me opportunistic but it was no way opportunistic. I am, believe it or not rather good at keeping track of thresholds and if someone were to come in and vote quickly I would have unvoted to let the day evolve so that you had time to claim or rebuttal. No doubt I do agree that occasionally the third or fourth vote on a player can be opportunistic. However scum-bloodcovenent would blindly jump on a wagon as the late voter with no reasoning. As you may ask what my reasoning is... well.... it's that there was a claim that your role was of an "other." And they are bad in season 1. Therefore i felt confident in you as a lynch. Note that it doesn't make sense for Scum Vezo to so early give off a fake claim though. Because i would assume he knows that if you flip town, he will be ultimately hung tomorrow. -One of the reasons why I followed him.

Anyways. I'll stall the wagon for now.
BC has been called on his horrible wagon jump and tries to immediately distance himself from the wagon. Note the heaping spoonfuls of self-meta WIFOM doled out here regarding what ‘Scum-BC’ would do. If he had any conviction in his vote being called opportunistic shouldn’t have been enough to make him do a 180 degree turn.
Instead of calling it all WIFOM, why don't you go read my other games? You'll see how true it is.
MagnaofIllusion wrote: The remainder of his ISO is filled with pointless set-up speculation, defense of his scumtastic vote, and fluff regarding his feelings on fake-claims.
Awesome, the Remainder of my iso is filled with pointless set up speculation. LAUGH OUT FUCKING LOUD!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

I posted very early on in the day about some set up speculation and roles and let it go after a few responses. But you come back and bring it up later in the day... why? YOU QUESTION ME ON IT. YOU RESPOND TO IT. AND NOW YOU SAY THAT ALL I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT IS SET UP SPECULATION. GOOD FUCKING JOB!!!

I like it how Dekes and Magna are just riding eachothers coat-tails.
chesskid3 wrote:VOTE: BloodCovenent
you don't give me time to explain. I see how it is. >.>

Unvote:
Vote: ChessKid

-Poisoning the Well.
-Claims to give me time to respond before he votes. but doesn't.
-Notes that his vote is only a pressure vote on me.
-states that the scum have a QT
-Major dish of Oh My God You SUCK!
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

i've just been swamped with work and school. will do my absolute best to post after work tomorrow.

~posting this in all my games.

I am especially sorry for this game. since i know i have a lot of unanswered questions.

p.s. what does VI stand for?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:50 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
BC wrote:If I were more stubborn for an easy mislynch, then I NEVER WOULD HAVE GOTTEN OFF OF THE FUCKING WAGON!
And yet you only got off the wagon after Dekes called you out as voting in a scummy manner. And it wasn't like a sudden burst of votes followed yours. You voted Dekes to L-2. Dekes calls you on it. Chesskid unvotes Dekes and then you do stating that you are slowing down the wagon. Too late, Chesskid had already accomplished that. You don’t get Town cred for ‘getting off the bad wagon’ when you did it in response to being accused of being opportunistic.
So, it's not suspicious at all that Chesskid got off the wagon either? Even though I was called out?

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
BC wrote:Shut the Fuck up! You say that now because everything is unraveled already. Yea, so what you were the first person to suggest him being a lyncher. Great, more power to you. But because i didn't think of that, it makes me scum? Just because you "saw" the plan, doesn't make it obvious to everyone else from the very beginning.
I said it in my very first content post. It makes you likely scum because you jumped on the Dekes bandwagon and have tried to explain it away as ‘trusting the PR’. You can say you just missed it (the obv-nature of Vezo being a lyncher) but I’m not required to exactly believe that. Scum have motivation to lie when they are caught, don’t they? And note I have yet to say you are 100% scum. I say there is 1 scum in you, Hacker or Longing. Your responses are what I'm going to use to narrow down the scum.
Ok... you have to stop acting like you're gods little gift to the world just because you called him out for being a lyncher first. I'm sorry if i have played several games with cop like power roles during the day. For christs sake read gears of war mafia. Shit... even the mod can tell you have i reacted to that.

Gah. work sucks.

Feels like jenni is waffling a little bit in her last post. but that was just a fast read through.

Unvote:
Vote: Jenni
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Magna
-There are other games besides GoW mafia where i blindly followed a claim. I think i did the same in Dramonics bastard game as well.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:57 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

All of these PbPa's are scummy if you ask me. I hate them >.<
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:36 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
BC wrote:All of these PbPa's are scummy if you ask me. I hate them >.<
Reading isn’t a hardship. If you really think providing support for assertions is scummy then maybe Mafia isn’t the game for you.
No. You're wrong. When giving a Post by post analysis you are forced to look at one post at a time and do not generally look at the overall player. You write an analysis per post where you read every detail and you often over analyse small things as scummy. when doing it you may see that 10 out of 15 posts of his were scummy in Isolation. Therefore you come to the conclusion that he is scummy. After that it becomes fixated on thinking that player is scum. Thats why i don't like them.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:07 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@dramonic
– Less scummy lurking and more content stat. Also my question at 290 to you isn’t getting any more anwered on its own.
BC wrote:Magna
-There are other games besides GoW mafia where i blindly followed a claim. I think i did the same in Dramonics bastard game as well.
So you are basically saying that you blindly follow claims no matter how little credibility they have?

You didn’t answer the question I asked – are you suggesting that Chesskid is worth scrutiny as potential scum because your unvote was scummy and thus his is also?
I do often blindly follow cop like claims. Yes.

I do not see why chesskid received zero scrutiny.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:30 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Wait... why jason Huck. Hasn't he been absent for a large percent of this day? Are you suggesting its lurker scum?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:35 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

jasonT1981 wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:Wait... why jason Huck. Hasn't he been absent for a large percent of this day? Are you suggesting its lurker scum?
You do realize I have the 4th highest post count in the game right now only topped by

Chesskid 61
Fara/Fara Hydra 41
Vez 40....

I hardly call that lurker scum. I took V/LA to sort out college and this weekend for my birthday. That is hardly Lurkerscum.
that shows how much i've been paying attention. sorry.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:35 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

jasonT1981 wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:Wait... why jason Huck. Hasn't he been absent for a large percent of this day? Are you suggesting its lurker scum?
You do realize I have the 4th highest post count in the game right now only topped by

Chesskid 61
Fara/Fara Hydra 41
Vez 40....

I hardly call that lurker scum. I took V/LA to sort out college and this weekend for my birthday. That is hardly Lurkerscum.
that shows how much i've been paying attention. sorry.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:19 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Dekes wrote: - BC is at the very least mentally absent from this game and has yet to add anything useful, for example the suspect list I requested
I don't have much of a suspect list because you are mostly correct that i have been mentally distanced from this game. It's hard for me to explain why, however it is like that in most of my games as well. I guess its due to joining too many games at once.

Anyways, i really don't have much of a suspect list, i think the only one that really sticks out was Ademisk. Mostly from jumping on Farasera for not voting with the Vezok situation. Thats the main place i think my vote should be. However if a Hacker Huck wagon needed my vote to end the day, I would consider it. However I feel sympathetic for him since i feel we were put in the same situation at one point.

that being said.

unvote:
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

I can more or less see Michael as being more third party rather than town considering his "win condition" in the show is finding his son. =/
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

jasonT1981 wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:I can more or less see Michael as being more third party rather than town considering his "win condition" in the show is finding his son. =/
Another 3rd party on top of Lyncher?
Just my two cents.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

vc plz. if one wasn't recent. =X
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #26) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Meh, you win
this
every
time.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:30 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

I'm here. I'm exhausted. I'll post later today (saturday).
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #28) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:27 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

chesskid3 wrote:
Now I'm spending my time defending myself from random shit instead of finding scum, awesome.
False, you can still hunt scum. the fact that you are not doing that as well is questionable.
chesskid3 wrote:that sarcasm there doesn't help your ranking in my books. You completely ignored my question about what of every single other thing that happened in D1 did you remember, suggesting you only care about surviving day to day, and not what happens during the day.

You just seize on my fakehammer, and it's off to the races.

Also Jenni being alive + you not seeing the softclaim doesn't help your case either. I know I hate this kind of statement, but were I mafia, I would have tried hard to get Jenni killed because of this. But yeah, \end WIFOM argument.
Mafia want to keep jenni alive (if she is a BP) until they can win the game with killing her. Also now that it is revealed that there is a vig or an SK it makes absolutely no sense for scum to kill a beloved princess until the other killing role is eliminated.

I am pretty much siding with AGar with the chesskid debate. They only way that scum would night kill Vezok is if Dekes is scum. If Vezok is night killed then it may be safe to assume that dekes is scum. Pretty retarded thing for scum to do.

Dram, what's your opinion of Chesskid? details plz.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

chesskid3 wrote:I'm not a noob, thanks though.

I know exactly what I'm doing.
Are you an alt?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

chesskid3 wrote:nah but i ain't a noob. I haz plan
Imo... the more vague you are, the more scummy it makes you look in my eyes.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

chesskid3 wrote:Remember when you were about to get lynched, and dram swooped in and saved you?

Yeah, those were the good old days.
The fuck is that supposed to mean?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

AGar wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Remember when you were about to get lynched, and dram swooped in and saved you?

Yeah, those were the good old days.
The fuck is that supposed to mean?
It's code for "I'm scum, now vote me."

I do believe you are, but he's telling everyone else.
Sorry to burst your bubble. But i'm not scum.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #33) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

chesskid3 wrote:Lol he was saying I'm scum, BC
Gotcha. It seemed off.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:16 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
chesskid3 wrote: Untrue. Why else would there be a mafia doctor?
Mod WIFOM. It's the same reason people assume there is a Cop when a Miller exists. Except Mods do funny things like fucking with site assumptions. Ala Castlevania Mafia.

Granted it's not guarenteed but the Mafia didn't know FOR CERTAIN until Night 1. And heck a Doc save and they still might not have know.
This is true. However i imagine it could still make them paranoid.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
BC wrote:Also now that it is revealed that there is a vig or an SK it makes absolutely no sense for scum to kill a beloved princess until the other killing role is eliminated.
Scum didn’t know there was a Vig / SK until after N1 so this argument only applies to why scum would kill jenni, if she is a BP, after today. So this point is moot.
Great hypothesis. However, I was saying for now >.> Not during Night 1.
Ademisk wrote: @BC: I still don't like that you haven't even addressed the fact that dram saved you from being lynched D1. Why do you think he said that we shouldn't lynch you?
What the fuck do you want me to do? Write him a thank you note?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:40 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

AGar wrote:
Dram, getting a lucky flip on Jason and claiming you were right does not constitute a good reason to play based on "gut" and throw all signs of scumhunting to the wind. Still waiting on a reason as to why we shouldn't lynch BC, or yourself for being fucking useless.
Yea... we're not Dram. that wouldn't be good either >.>
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

AGar wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:
AGar wrote:
Dram, getting a lucky flip on Jason and claiming you were right does not constitute a good reason to play based on "gut" and throw all signs of scumhunting to the wind. Still waiting on a reason as to why we shouldn't lynch BC, or yourself for being fucking useless.
Yea... we're not Dram. that wouldn't be good either >.>
I do not follow this post at all.
I mean... what do you want?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

AGar wrote:I want an explanation. And I want scumhunting, not "gut".
I can't account for the second part, but as for the first.... no.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Ademisk wrote:
@BC: Sure :). But seriously, him speaking up was probably the only thing that saved your ass D1. The fact that you have completely ignored it seems like you are avoiding it on purpose. Why is that?
Oh i know. and... what exactly am I ignoring exactly?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:31 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Ademisk wrote:Well, ok I guess I did phrase it kind of weird. Maybe there was no reason for you to directly address it, but it would help if you'd shed some light on the situation. As I've asked in post 494, why do you think he did that? What would make him so sure that you would be a bad lynch. What link do you have to him? dram's been all over me for crossconfirming but you guys don't even have that.
No. Because he knows i'm not scum. no. so what.

-thats all for tonight. goodnight er'one.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:19 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
BC wrote:What the fuck do you want me to do? Write him a thank you note?
If you are Town your first reaction should be ‘Why in the hell is he clearing me’ because based on what you and dram has said I don’t see clear reason for him to do so. Sticking up for Town is a classic scum-move.
No... that wouldn't be my first reaction. for christ's sake. everyone... stop asking why dram was willing to stick his neck out for me.
chesskid3 wrote:Honestly I have better things to do with my time than make a case on a obv scum.
orly?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

AGar wrote: Part 2: Don't softclaim. I'm saying I want answers. Transparency is pro-town. So give up the goods, or I'll keep at this.
Really? I always thought that shit helped scum?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

AGar wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Dramonic

There's no real reasoning to protect BC. This is some really blatant bullshit here.
Think for a second... why the fuck would scum dramonic protect scum blood? There is NO logical reason as to it. Lynching him is such a horrible idea.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #44) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:03 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Sorry guys. Busy birthday weekend. V/LA till monday night
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #45) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:59 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Lynching or killing off Vezok isn't going to happen, blah blah.

Meh... could probably vote Agar too. He accused jenni of finding no one scummy, but he didn't answer a question or two of hers. Kinda... meh...

Ademisk, AGar, and Jenni are my top scumpicks.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #46) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

I hate.... wall of texts....
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #47) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

chesskid3 wrote:I like hammers.
I find it likely that Chesskid as an activated ability if hammers.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #48) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:11 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Soo... chesskid tries to hammer what... twice is it? and then immediately unvotes... now there is a time to hammer and he does not?

sweet.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #49) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:13 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

dramonic wrote:He's waiting for Ademisk to claim or at least post I think.
Then why would he have tried to quick hammer several other times. i'm getting mixed reads =/
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Don't hammer Ademisk until I get a chance to weigh-in!!!

Dram you are incredibly scummy right now ...
I like your firefly reference in your sig.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

dramonic wrote:Actually, Fuck this I'm claiming
I am Sawier, I'm half a vig along with bloodcovenent (Sayid)
We are neighbours
If we submit the same person, we act as a 100% vig
if we submit different people or if one of us dies, we become a 50% vig.

I drove the "let's kill Jason" talk in our QT, we are responsible for his death.

If Jenni and Ademisk are truthful, we won't be submitting on the extra night, therefore rendering an instant scumwin impossible.

Now, please lynch the freaking scum.

BC, please confirm.
Fuck dude. thanks for the warning.

/confirmed to the T.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #52) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

dramonic wrote:BC, dont stray too far, you might be needed soon.
Like... i thought you wanted me to vote someone.... like dude... i am already voting someone.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #53) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

jenniwren wrote:Sawyer and Sayid make total sense as Vig.

Jack makes sense as doctor.
Sun makes sense as Nurse. (She knew all about the herbs/holisitic meds and helped Jack in surgery.)
Hurley makes sense as name cop.

How the hell do Michael and Walt make sense as anything other than a protective/protected role?
because michael sucks ass at protecting walt.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #54) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

dramonic wrote: does walt makes sense as a beloved princess?
I don't know, serious question.
Not really. No one really gives a shit about walt, just michael. I'm being honest here. Not trying to hurt anyones feelings if they like Michael in the show. He's just a big pussy if you ask me xD
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #55) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

jenniwren wrote:BC have you even seen the show? Walt was a little kid. Even Sawyer liked him and took a freaking bullet trying to protect him.
I've seen the show yes. But i wouldn't describe the situation as everyone liking him. Sawyer was a badass and essentially one of the "Heroes" of the show. There were things that he didn't want to do but he did because he knew no one else could. Like taking a bullet for Walt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVehDbM6NTI
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #56) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

jenniwren wrote:No one asked you to? On the show, Sawyer didn't really like many people. I was just saying that on the show, Walt was someone he cared about.
But that bullet was completely situational. And is not in season one. tsk tsk.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #57) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

jenniwren wrote:Yes it was? On the raft? Season Finale?
That was the end of season 1? Damn, thought it was S2 =X

Apologies. Anyways. Yea.... still. No. The only other one i can see
really
caring about is Locke.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #58) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

jenniwren wrote:He played games with Locke and Hurley, spent a lot of time with Sun while Michael was being helpful, and was basically just a kid. We're not supposed to talk about S2, but if you saw it, think about how everyone acted when they found out he was gone.
Sorry... I just don't see it.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #59) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Lynching the lynchers target is such a cop-out.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #60) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

chesskid3 wrote:came
saw
didn't hammer

bye
Christ Chess.... you're so anti-town.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #61) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

chesskid3 wrote:came
saw
didn't hammer

bye
Christ Chess.... you're so anti-town.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #62) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

jenniwren wrote:No, he hasn't. All he has said is stuff like no one gives a shit about Walt, which is BULLSHIT, and anyone who has
seen
the show knows that.

Think about it...they are survivors of a plane crash and he is the only child. All around them is death and destruction, and there is one kid. Adults protect kids; think about how people work--a kid gets killed somewhere, or something bad happens, and people get upset, no matter if they knew the kid or not. In survival cultures, kids are precious. It's basic psychology, and it works like that in the show. In S2, they mourn the loss of Walt.

I'm not scum, and no matter how many times YOU say it, you can't change the fact that my PM says otherwise.
Claires child is the youngest kid. and therefore the most precious.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #63) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

chesskid3 wrote:I still really want to hammer Adem....what was wrong with the vigging him option?
Because we're vigging Jenni for the win tonight.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #64) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:05 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Dekes wrote:Awaiting flip.

MoI, the only people that gave me a lot of heat were jenni with her textbook tunneling and you picking up on one point of her case. I said jason needed more attention, true. Yet I sadly continued to skim his posts because I was focusing on HH, BC and Ademisk on D1. That jason flipped scum is only indicative of my improvable scumhunting abilities. I ignored scum as town before and I most likely will do it again.

There is absolutely no reason at all that Adem didn't vote in his giant catch up/defence posts. You were suspicious of dram and me, yet you didn't vote either. Didn't you wanna look like scum trying to hop on the only other wagon (me) to avoid your lynch in the hopes your claim would be enough for people to unvote you? Even that wouldn't make a lot of sense.
This post is shady...
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #65) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

AGar, please claim.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #66) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

chesskid3 wrote:BC why they hell did you shoot MoI? I see a scenario where you just blew the game...the Adem lynch was survivable, but you killed the obvtown and put us at lylo with >>>>>>>>>> why the hell did you do that?
Fuck you, and Fuck off until I get a claim AGar.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #67) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Vote:Chesskid3

We shot Jenni, We shot jason, I shot Dram.

We lynch this scum today, i'll shoot scum tonight. game over, town win.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #68) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

chesskid3 wrote:You're an idiot. You shot your partner? Also no you didn't shoot your partner, because I tracked AGar, and he's the one who shot Dram. You shot MoI, stop lying.

Why shoot the obv town?
Nice fake claim. I like it scum.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #69) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

chesskid3 wrote:Also, BC, regardless of if you shot Jenni, Dekes also shot her.
Regardless of if you shot Dram, Dekes shot him. Did dram shoot MoI then?

Also why are you so bad at this game?
So fucking up, and it's so blatantly scummy.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #70) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

chesskid3 wrote:Also if you seriously are that fail of a vig, I pity anyone in any game with you whenever you are a vig. You get the town guard lynched, vig BP, and then vig your vig partner.
That's why i vig'd him. Because it looked to scummy by night 3.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #71) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

chesskid3 wrote:.........And now you're voting the one person who still gives you a shot to win the game.
So who is your scum buddy that we can lynch then?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #72) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:58 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

dramonic wrote:no no, the game is over, I know the setup and scum has won.
I'll let Reck announce it before I rage <3
Thanks for almost getting me modkilled -.-
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #73) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:26 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:This is the part where I get to tell dramonic

I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO!

Also, great job BC :roll:
Well... he just felt really scummy in the QT so i look a chance =/
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #74) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:30 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

xRECKONERx wrote:
The Mod's Thoughts:

In any case, I thought BC shooting dram N3 was just... the worst play ever. Nothing personal BC, but he pretty much drove the idea of a kill on jasonT1981 N1, and then you shoot him? It makes no sense, I tell ya. Neither does preemptively jumping the gun and voting chesskid3 at the start of Day 4, thereby handing scum the win.
You're probably right. In my head i was convinced you wouldn't give scum two night kills, and just the way Dram was playing in the QT, it almost felt as if he was herding me.... which is understandable since i am easily influenced in that manner. I just felt weirded out that he STILL wanted to kill the claimed BP when we had the guard flip.

I am completely responsible for town loss.

I enjoyed the game despite almost being modkilled twice.

I'd like to Pre-/in for season two if you'll let me Reck. However.... Jenni... if you are in it... and I see more wall of texts.... and I have a killing role... you will be /dead sooooo fast.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #75) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:49 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

chesskid3 wrote:BC, if I get a killing role, guess wat
I hope we're scum together so I can out you.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #76) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:23 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

chesskid3 wrote:watch me be the godfather and submit you as killing yourself at night. Wouldn't that be hilarious?
That would be fucking retarded.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”