Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:38 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Sup bitches.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:12 pm

My first impression is that the Blaze bandwagon is scum driven. The second thought that strikes me is that podium could be distancing from his scumbuddy on that wagon. And my conclusion is that we are only on page 3 without much posting.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:08 pm

So the game is taking on a slower rhythm now. Who will get lynched today? Who knows...
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:34 pm

Blaze comes across as a town learning the ropes for now, I don't have much suspicion for him yet.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:31 am

Vote Untrod Tripod

I will go ahead and join the bandwagon. I'm keeping an eye on Dr.Pepper.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:31 am

Unvote, vote Dr Pepper

Replacing out without a reason is always scummy.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:32 am

edmund.angles wrote:@ABR: Please give reasons for your vote.
Proactively looking for tells with my vote
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:00 pm

I'm still pretty down to kill the player slot.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:44 am

TDC wrote:Should this be my only post, I suggest that you strongly assume there is at least one scum on my wagon, because if there isn't there's not much hope for this town anyway.
It takes 5 to lynch you. You're not gonna vote yourself so there's only 3 other players in the game. Statistically speaking it would be rare that at least one scum wouldn't be on your bandwagon regardless of your alignment. But if you're saying that you're so valuable to the town that to lose you would spell the doom of us all, I'll cleverly point that out as melodramatic fear-mongering.

The player slot's questionable replacement is the scummiest action in the game so far.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:40 am

I think you're reacting emotionally to me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:28 am

Well sooner or later people will do things I find suspicious, town or not. It's all about voting the scummiest ones.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:13 pm

Tazaro wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
TDC wrote:Should this be my only post, I suggest that you strongly assume there is at least one scum on my wagon, because if there isn't there's not much hope for this town anyway.
It takes 5 to lynch you. You're not gonna vote yourself so there's only 3 other players in the game. Statistically speaking it would be rare that at least one scum wouldn't be on your bandwagon regardless of your alignment. But if you're saying that you're so valuable to the town that to lose you would spell the doom of us all, I'll cleverly point that out as melodramatic fear-mongering.

The player slot's questionable replacement is the scummiest action in the game so far.
I find "scummiest action in the game so far" to be a phrase that town doesn't generally say or need to say. Also, you made a misrep of what TDC meant. He did not mean that his loss would be equate to a loss of an absolutely necessary asset to town; he meant that if all the people on the wagon are townies who have not followed the lead of a manipulative scum in pushing TDC closer to the noose, then these townies who alone are bearing down on TDC are inadequate to scumhunt given, for instance, that they will be in even worse shape if they WERE manipulated if this is how they operate without manipulation.
I don't know whether to attribute these falsehoods you spout about me 'misrep'ing TDC to inattention or your lack of mastery of the English language, but either way you should read what you quoted again in context.

Now on a more aggressive note. I call B.S. when I see it, such as when someone spins up some yarn about townies being "inadequate to scumhunt" because they mislynched a townie. What the fuck do you know, kind sir? Are you the weatherman? This applies to TDC as well. Scum are much more likely to attempts tactics like that. I don't know who's scum yet, I'll admit it. Sometimes I do know who scum is before they are lynched when I am town, but that is not the case yet. For now I have inclinations on who I'm willing to place my vote on.

And by the way, this isn't a case of me or TDC today. It's possible neither of us is scum. I for one am not completely sold, and deadline is far. And for the sheep following the herd here, please continue to follow the town's inclinations. Independent thought is for losers. Right?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:25 pm

Suspect list:

1) TDC because of the scummy replacement.
2) Tazaro because his reasoning is not grounded in reality, but is rather spawned from reverse engineering the situation for reasons that would seem acceptable to vote for. I'm not quite certain how apparent this is to everyone else, but to me it pops out like my friend Corleen's left eye.

And before you change into your priest robes and make moral judgments on me -because I tried to hammer TDC when I wasn't sure whether he was scum or not- I have a very simple thing to tell you. I am not sure that I will be sure of anyone on Day 1. It may or may not happen that I find someone so scummy they must be scum and I don't wait on that. I act first and see what comes of it, then reflect on the reactions after the dust has settled. It's all in my playstyle amigo. I have timing and you don't, and that's why I'm voting you now.

Unvote, vote Tazaro
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:19 pm

Haha you were wrong.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:48 pm

People were wrong due to several factors:

1) lack of experience on this site
2) inability to see beyond their emotions
3) no real motivation to win

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”