Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Aim: Yosarian2

Hi Dramonic. Sup guys.

In other news, you can check the original thread this game came from which suggested it had cult mechanics. I'm not sure that I like the volunteering of information though, as I'm not sure that giving certain roles game information is Flay's style. But then, I don't really know.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

My point is that the knowledge you revealed is basically generally available. You've soft claimed already (which I don't like) and are willing to claim straight away even to prove information which doesn't need proving. What I'm saying is that all you stand to do is win brownie points or endanger yourself. Neither is particularly good.

I'll link the thread I'm referencing if that's alright with you, Flay.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:18 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I'd like some elaboration on that, Friend.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Friend: Between soft claiming and voting for that person on page two, I think voting is sorely overwhelmed. Though to be honest, the two of you (Friend and Seraphim) have swapped votes more than anyone else and most players have yet to even post.

Faraday: Soft claiming this early is rarely town. Having knowledge equates to power-role equates to shortly dead. I can't imagine I'm alone in preferring to keep a power-role under wraps than confirming knowledge we had no reason to doubt.

Vezokpiraka: I can't say your explanation is terribly in depth. If you two had this problem why did you join the same game?

Seraphim: I basically agree with your analysis of his performance thus far, excepting the other stuff. That said I'm not ready to dismiss him as town.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #68 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I don't like the Seraphim lynch, as I can't imagine he'd play differently because of alignment on this (unless they're knowingly on the same team or something). As it stands, I'd be more inclined to lynch Friend. I guess my problem is that every wagon we have right now is getting on one person for bad reasoning on voting another person. They all seem equivalent to me.

Furcolow's post annoys me. Actually post something of value.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #113 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I'm not trying to avoid attention, but I agree that I am trying to avoid stepping on people's toes. Abrasive playstyles are exhausting.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #115 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I'm not going to meta response times, I checked in and responded.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #117 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

It's a Sunday night dude. You're just a paranoid looking for a wagon to quickly cover for calls of your non-contribution.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #359 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

This volume of posts bothers me. It just makes it harder to get a read on people. All I know now is who in this game I would personally like to shove down a mine shaft. The gandalf wagon seems to be more or less equally wise as the furcolow, zwet, etc wagons. Maybe I've become an old fogey already, but it seems like you guys are obsessed with buzzwords like VI and don't actually bother with understanding the mechanics of scumhunting. At any rate, I find the Friend wagon to be just as appealing as it was, and I don't think there's any reason for me to keep with my earlier vote. His quick movement onto the gandalf wagon does not help his case in my eyes. I generally agree with Prozac about the game thus far. I don't like that vezok has disappeared from the limelight, as has the furcolow wagon. If the people that first encouraged him to claim, then tried to lynch furcolow, and are now trying to lynch gandalf are town, then we're in trouble. I think the proponents of those wagons are a good place to start.

I agree with Erg0 regarding the competing wagons theory. I don't think two wagons at once does anything except trick the town into a false dilemma.

I remember someone said hi to me, I hope you can understand my disinterest in rereading the last ten pages to find your name. Hi.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #360 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Ah yes, the important part of my post.

Holster; Aim: Friend
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #362 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I'm afraid I can't follow your reasoning if you give me so little to work with. Could you elaborate?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #364 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

So Friend, are you back on me for any reason other than me voting you? Because that's all that I've done since you moved your vote away from me.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #366 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Well I can't force you anyway. The problem with introducing chainsaw is that I can't defend myself against your case without it being chainsaw as well. When we try to make standard something that is intrinsically contextual we inevitably fall into situations where nothing the accused does can vindicate them. I think I'll just make the point anyway that if you don't elaborate on your own cases, you shouldn't fault others for not listing their reasons exhaustively.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #495 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Erg0 wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:
Erg0 wrote:@Gandalf: were you
really
unable to tell from Furcolow's posting that he had a VI-type meta?
Yes, but with VIs, you have to get familiar with their meta to read them. It's how I work, man. So LINKS PLOX!!!!!!!
Ok, so shouldn't you have asked about his meta
before
you voted him?

Odd that Lord Gurgi spoke of competing wagons being a false dilemma, and then voted for Friend anyway. Token pro-town sentiment?
I'm not sure what competing wagon you think I'm endorsing? There's a difference between voting for an underdog wagon and endorsing two wagons simultaneously.

I don't understand the Yos wagon. TheLonging is moving his vote way too much. Most of the posts you guys are making are completely purposeless and just muddy the waters.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #535 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Well Erg0 just completely ignored my post. That's great.

Yos: Could you list all these people you think are scum?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #538 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

zwetschenwasser wrote:I think he did. Also, Gurgi is falling below radar.
This means I'm not posting enough or that I'm town?

Alright, Yos. Feel like getting on the Friend wagon?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #541 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I'm just going to shoot that down mercilessly with more logic than aggression and say that what you just said is called overreacting and is a typical noob scum move.

Well I'm posting every day, Zwet. Maybe you guys shouldn't post a page of conversation.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #543 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I'm saying that responding with aggression rather than logic is overreaction, not what you actually said. Sorry that's bad syntax on my part.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #546 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

No. I'm saying that what you said he did is noob scum...
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #548 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Your read of Yos' reaction is that he is responding with more aggression than logic and that this is a response typical of experienced scum. There are two problems with your post.

1. Yos didn't respond with more aggression than logic. He posted with a not insignificant amount of anger, but still with reasonable points. This I did not address and figured Yos would get to, since that is more likely bias relating to your alignment.
2. Responding with more aggression than logic is typical of noob scum not experienced scum. This I did address because it's not something that should relate to your alignment at all. It was just a basic correction.

Otherwise your post is just scummy because you say that you don't know why this is the case, and then proceed to say why it is the case. It's like painting a target on his back and saying "I dunno guys, what do you think?"
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #571 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Please stop posting.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #625 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Well I'm not seeing much of quality going on. The level of lucidity behind the Andrius wagon is astonishing, I might be on it if I wasn't absolutely convinced about Friend.

Ooba: I thought you were town until that post you just made.

I don't understand the people with no vote out or the people on a lynch that is not going anywhere.

But here's the big deal. What in the name of all that is good in this world is going on with this alliance trash? You don't make alliances in a real game. This isn't a chat game, and this definitely isn't epicmafia. It's not helpful for the town, it's dumb, and it's annoying. Just stop.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #714 (isolation #22) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:20 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

This game is rapidly becoming a chore for me. I'm just posting to avoid a prod. I don't have anything new to add.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #719 (isolation #23) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:19 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

You're making it a chore. All this spamming and lunacy is just unnecessary. The problem is that there are so many fools running around muddying the waters that I have no way to tell their alignment. And with you diluting the thread so much, I can't read the non-spammers either.

You should respond to Yosarian2, you dodging his questions is scummy as anything. Animo's doing the same with Prozac.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #721 (isolation #24) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:38 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Blah blah, false dichotomy of two competing wagons, blah blah.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #731 (isolation #25) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Friend wrote:LG's cries of "I DONT WANNA SCUMHUNT" reek. Replace out if you can't take it.
To be completely correct, my cries are those of "I FOUND THE SCUM AND YOU GUYS ARE OFF ON INANE WITCH HUNTS AND THE GUY I'M VOTING IS STILL TRYING TO DISCREDIT ME. WHY CAN'T YOU ALL SEE THE OBVIOUS." I can understand your confusion though.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #783 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Things:

Gandalf has lurked out.

Friend is still scum.

Dramonic wagon is terrible.

Chronopie's last post is enough for me to vote him.
Aim: Chronopie
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #811 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:50 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

More Stuff:

So ReaperCharlie wants a voting bloc led by him on the basis that he's town with no ability for them to question him.

ReaperCharlie is scum.

Main proponent of Dramonic wagon is Andrius, shock.

As it turns out you won't likely be able to lynch Dramonic with the Andrius wagon so large, and vice-versa. Find a better wagon.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #929 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:14 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

dramonic wrote:Dante, and I guarded Yos.
Also your request sounds dangerously modkillable, Andrius.
Time for some outguess the mod play. If you were able to guard someone N0, then it follows that the scum were allowed to kill N0. So here's my question, wouldn't someone be dead?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #942 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:15 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I'm not trying to incriminate Dramonic, I still think his wagon is dumb. It's a question that occurred to me, and I'm not going to keep it quiet.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #991 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

At least Prozac understands me.

Holster; Aim: Furcolow

I can get behind this wagon. Especially since he's pushing for a third (or is it fourth, I lose track) claim day one. Ye gods that's bad.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1006 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

gandalf5166 wrote:Yay, the furc wagon is moving now!
Holster, Vote furcolow
Everybody off the wagon.

Friend is almost funny how he finds everything I do scummy. There's not even any analysis involved, and the only he problem he lists with it is me getting on the wagon.

I don't like Andrius responding to the furcolow wagon like he has.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1008 (isolation #32) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

So you want more people on the Dramonic wagon then you proceed to
get off the Dramonic wagon

You don't lynch Yos day one.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1109 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:26 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Andrius lynch isn't happening. RC is getting more scummy by the second. Just 'washing his hands' of a wagon and moving right along to Yos, whom you
do not lynch day one
. I don't know why Yos would be bussing day one unless he was trying to lose dead weight, in which case one scum is dead anyway since you
don't lynch Yos day one
. Reaper, if you think it's a bus, is that a reason to get off it rather than just run it through?

The dramonic wagon is just as ill-advised. Why are we proposing to lynch a claimed bodyguard day one?

How many power roles have been outed now? Why are we trying to lynch them all?

I'd like to know ooba and Faraday's opinion on the wagon situation now.

I have a
fantastic
idea. Have dramonic bodyguard Andrius. Hopefully you can work out the logic from here.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1111 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:09 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

And if they're both town then we're screwed.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1130 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I'll lynch Friend/Furcolow/ReaperCharlie. I might be convinced to lynch someone else. Not likely though.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1221 (isolation #36) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

inHim what part of that post do you dislike? I can't say I disagree with any of the points he made.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1225 (isolation #37) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

inHimshallibe wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:inHim what part of that post do you dislike? I can't say I disagree with any of the points he made.
None of it. But, particularly?
Erg0 wrote:For more proof, just look at the awesome results that have been produced by the two wagons driven by "newer" players - one outed cop and one outed bodyguard. Good job, fellas.
Throws out a bunch of blame, but doesn't really do anything about it. Seems content to point fingers in the face of miswagons.
I read that as disgruntlement, not as blame.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1360 (isolation #38) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The ooba wagon is absurd.

Regarding the Yos thing: RC has been pushing this wagon too hard and too long without any analysis of play. It would be interesting if he were a recruiter and chose to push this wagon early in the hopes that the other team would recruit him. I just think he's scummy and prefers to lynch someone based on their reputation rather than his play. I'm up to lynch him.

I'm always up for a Friend lynch.

Has no one considered that the scum would recruit someone
not
likely to be lynched the next day? They are trying to beat each other, not just us you know. The multicult game that I ran ended up being a fight between cults, and that's what I expect to happen here. The one with the most votes win. In the end, while having Yos on your team is really great in theory, when everyone presumes he's scum, he doesn't add much to your team. A cult wants investigative roles and killing roles, in order to outfight the other team, not people that will be suspected.

Of course, if he's the recruiter it's all meaningless anyway.

The sum point is this: Expect that the cults will be exhorting
us
to lynch one another, not to be conspiring together to lynch us.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1379 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The site clearly has changed if that sort of abysmal play doesn't get you lynched automatically.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1445 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:32 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

For once I agree with inhim.

I don't think there's anything better to do than make a wagon here.
Aim: Faraday
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1533 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:24 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while. Pretty busy and I don't have any consistent internet at the moment.

Could someone actually explain the Faraday wagon? It seems to be separate people all reaching the same conclusion separately, which doesn't help me.

InHim: I'd say that RC and xvart are equally suspicious in regards to the Faraday wagon, and I don't like that you didn't bring up others.

Let's lynch Friend though.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1652 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:25 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

RC's last post screams scum to me. This is him setting up to bring the wagon back later and in the mean time hopping on a different wagon.

Sorry guys I've been painfully busy. I'm keeping up just not able to post. I still feel like the Friend wagon is the way to go. I don't understand why it took everyone telling the ooba wagon was dumb for them to finally realise it. The pure wretched nature of the case makes me want to lynch its main proponents. If the Chrono wagon starts up again I could rejoin that one. Sorry I'm not contributing more. I like Yos's points and Erg0 (though I disagree with stuff) is helpful.

Screw it, I'm going to be on the Friend wagon unless one of the other wagons needs a hammer/the vote.
Holster; Aim: Friend
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1770 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:28 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I said I'd hammer if it was needed.
Vote: Faraday
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1835 (isolation #44) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:05 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Hi guys. Lazy ass town here. I might just have a lot of things going on that attract my attention, of course.

Chronopie knowing that he was blocked is strange to me but there are other priorities right now.

So I don't think that singer having a life is a scum tell, and it doesn't help Friend that he transitions so easily from me.

Friend: Oh my perennial lynch candidate. He ignores ooba, robocopter, me being semi-confirmed, all to target someone new for something that could just as easily be pinned on someone else. Let's lynch a dude. Now.

Vote: Friend
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1875 (isolation #45) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Am I expected to believe Flay would put a sane cop and a sane cult-doc in a game where the scum have no night kills?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1877 (isolation #46) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Andrius wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:Am I expected to believe Flay would put a sane cop and a sane cult-doc in a game where the scum have no night kills?
No, he's not a protective doctor.
He protects you from being recruited.

Unless I'm just wrong. :S
Yes that's my point. The age-old problem applies. Unrecruitable unkillable cop continues to investigate. I don't buy it. One or both or both of them is scum, else the mafia have an RB and other powers. We need to start lynching powerroles, in my opinion.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1878 (isolation #47) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Speaking of which, if the scum can RB, why aren't they blocking Andrius, and why hasn't the person that blocked chrono claimed yet if they exist?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1880 (isolation #48) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Where would you get that idea? Besides, why would they cease to block you after you claimed in favour of attempting something that shouldn't work (blocking an RB)? Wouldn't you know the flavour, if it is whores as chrono claims, and that is included in the text during the day? This is all fishy.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1882 (isolation #49) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I meant killing you through the doctor, they're better off doing that than having you claim your targets ahead of time so that we know what's up when you kick it. Speaking of, why haven't you? I don't buy that there's something Chrono is lying to us about and we should think he's town for lying to us.

More speculation: If there are two recruiters, only one has the RB? They both have one and Chrono is scum?

There's just so much information we're getting from claims, and it doesn't all mesh. Someone's not kosher.

If someone did RB Chrono they should claim immediately. If they do claim, Andrius should investigate one of them. If he finds himself blocked, then... If no one claims, we have a scum RB on our hands, and Chrono should be investigated. Etc.

Yaaaaaay semi-confirmation.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1888 (isolation #50) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:04 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Can you elaborate on how being the Mafia Counselor links to Cult Doc?

I'm adopting a new strategy of posting while in Econ.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1959 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:40 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Tutorial for how to win a cult game: Lynch the cult leader.

Lynching people we know are not the recruiter is counter productive. So let's lynch Friend.

Andrius: Why haven't you investigated Yos yet?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1971 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:55 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I'll be honest, keeping the double vote is scummy as heck.

I'd like a vote count.

My problem at the moment is the same as I usually get at this stage in the game. The only lynch candidates that are up for serious contention are active players. Let's lynch someone who has dropped off considerably (FRIEND) at least, rather than a probably-not-recruiter.

I have this awful feeling I'm being run around by a Yos-ooba-Erg0 team. While the other side has Andrius-RC lead by inHim/Friend.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1974 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:00 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

RC: If the recruitees are bussing their recruiter as soon as he receives any votes, the town's work is already done.

I support BBM for president.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1977 (isolation #54) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:33 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Alliances are dumb.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2016 (isolation #55) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

You guys are getting way too caught up on the active players.

RC is making good points in regards to Andrius. At some point he's dying. Let's lynch Friend.

Yos: Does it matter? Either they block the doc and recruit him if he hasn't been already, or they block him and recruit the doc. Either way, he's not getting any more investigations, which makes me suspect you.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2019 (isolation #56) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Because they don't want us to know who isn't a recruiter?

That he hasn't investigated you sets off alarm bells in my brain.

I feel the need to return to my old point of 1 claimed RB and 2 possible scumgroups both with RBs?

Friend: Nah, I'm good.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2024 (isolation #57) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:31 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Slightly tipsy.

I guess I think that a town cop would investigate you, Yos. The truth is that Andrius is not acting in a very pro-town manner, and it really shouldn't reflect on you, but in my mind it does. If I can't find out your alignment one way, it'll be the other.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2029 (isolation #58) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:24 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Yos: I don't really feel like following the cop is worthwhile on this one. If the cult doc or RB are scum, we'll never know because they'll either block or recruit Andrius. Basically, if either one of them were scum, he would have to be scum too. So the result we're going to hear from Andrius will be that they are innocent or that he's been RB'd. Either way, we will have no information. Andrius is dead in the water and is no longer useful as a power role. Unless there's some other unclaimed power role, we're on our own now. I don't think his investigations are worth anything now. There is only a slim chance that he could find the cult leader tonight, and you don't want him to claim his investigation target.

That's why I can't help but wonder why he investigated me over you. At best he was going to find out that I was recruited, and it's not like I was doing much that made it more sensible to find out my alignment rather than yours.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2052 (isolation #59) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:26 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

RC: Friend
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2066 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I never would have pegged ooba as a follower of Pie.

The logic in this case is more sound than usual. If the scum have no night kill, we have no reason to give them one when we can just have it kill itself.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2069 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:28 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Recruiting has to apply last, xvart.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2089 (isolation #62) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Didn't I establish that his investigation is worthless tonight and the only possible way to gain anything is for him to claim his target?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2094 (isolation #63) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:09 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Everything gets you drunk if you think there's wine in it.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2106 (isolation #64) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

RC you need to put the crackpipe down. You're acting like you're running this show and you're not. I don't feel the need to defend myself from your accusations because you accuse everyone and you sound like a madman.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2112 (isolation #65) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

xvart

1. Chrono claimed to be blocked last night.

2. No one has claimed to be responsible.

3. Either Chrono is lying because he is scum, or there is an unclaimed scum RB.

Are you following me? That means the scum have an RB.

4. If the scum have already recruited Robo, then they will recruit Andrius if they have not already.

5. If they have not recruited Robo, then they will block Andrius.

6. We cannot trust Andrius' results tomorrow, if we can now.

What part of this is confusing.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2119 (isolation #66) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:38 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

xvart

1. Nothing can apparently be gained from the result of his investigation

2. Andrius believes he will die if he investigates a cult leader

3. We do not believe the scum can night kill

4. Andrius should claim his target so we know if he dies that he targeted the leader.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2122 (isolation #67) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:20 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Singer taking directions from someone of dubious alignment, grand.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2124 (isolation #68) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

singersigner wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:Singer taking directions from someone of dubious alignment, grand.
Lord Gurgi not paying attention to the thread, grand.
You were already suspicious for not losing the double vote, and now you're following the RB that claims to be blocked which is dubious. You didn't wait for anyone else.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2129 (isolation #69) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:09 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Chronopie wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:Ughhhhhh Signersigner AND/OR Chronopie are scum.

Likely AND.

See you guys in the morning.... maybe..... [/wifom]
and when friend flips scum?
Then you're competing scum or town, probably.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2147 (isolation #70) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:14 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

RC is right.

Anyone care to explain why the scum would allow Andrius an investigation? Oh that's right,
they have no reason whatsoever to do so.
Don't trust his investigation at all.

Basically I'm looking at vanilla roles at this point to be lynched.

Is there any need to explain that the town will lose when 2 are recruited each night and we can only lynch one, if we lynch recruited? Get on with the lynching the recruiters.

Random thought is that perhaps Flay is doing the maximum cult size system.

Bad feeling about Gandalf.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2148 (isolation #71) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:15 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Paranoia: Andrius was recruited by Yos and is using him to make himself unlynchable.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2154 (isolation #72) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:17 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I can't call Yos' bluff and it irks me

I can hate Katsuki with every fibre of my being though, and that's working out well.

Welcome to LYLO kids, let's win.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2156 (isolation #73) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:04 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The point I was making xvart was that I had this crazed suspicion that Yos was covering himself by being 'investigated' as cult, when he's actually cult leader.

Also Katsuki voting before rereading makes me angry.

I don't think Andrius can even
have
an investigation from last night.

Did you even read my post?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2184 (isolation #74) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Wow RC, calm down. It's just math. 1+4 recruits is 5 members. We go down to 13 tonight and they go up to 6 probably. Chances of getting a correct lynch then are practically zero. It's not technically LYLO, but it's as close as matters. Speaking of, why are people voting so freely when the scumgroups are (probably) so large?

The town would seem to be screwed. We need the one cult to all pile on the leader of the other. Seems strange that we only get 4 lynches in a large game, though.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2189 (isolation #75) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Just no, Gandalf. Just. No.

We should have lynched Gandalf ages ago.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2191 (isolation #76) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I'm trying not to go on a tirade here.

They won't win by lynching themselves. Think. For once.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2196 (isolation #77) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Ugh, that's how the town will LOSE, not how one specific cult will WIN. THE OTHER CULT WILL PULL AHEAD IF THEY START LYNCHING THEMSELVES. In the event you are paying NO ATTENTION whatsoever, Yos is representing the losing cult to try and get us to lynch the other cult's members, because one cult is moving in for the win. While Yos is doing this, it makes no sense for the other cult to martyr themselves and even the odds.

THINK.

Why is Prozac the only one thinking? It seems like everyone who should be thinking today is either an idiot, lurking, claimed recruit, or Prozac.

Prozac: I've been investigated as innocent by two different cops, so either I'm the recruiter that got both of them, or not the recruiter.

Yos: At this point, I don't think the town's play is altered by the presence of one versus two cults. We're equally up a river without a paddle.

It's pretty obvious to me that the cops are all recruited. Chrono's recruited. Yos is recruited. Singer is recruited.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2201 (isolation #78) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

You've caught me, I was recruited into the same cult on the same night as Yos. And you accuse me of not thinking? You're all scum, or else the entire rest of the game is.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2203 (isolation #79) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I pointed out already that you can't have an investigation today. Who did the mysterious second RB block if not you? The cult-doc in order to recruit you? You are thick as a brick.

Also great job dodging the impossibility of me being in the same cult as Yos.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2205 (isolation #80) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Can't think, no guarantee of alignment, willing to lecture people before thinking.

What good are you?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2207 (isolation #81) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Do you understand sarcasm?

You were accusing me of being allied with Yos when I fundamentally cannot be.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2209 (isolation #82) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:07 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Thanks for revealing you're on Yos's side. Also we're not lynching me because I can't be a recruiter.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2211 (isolation #83) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:57 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Reiterate what I've been saying for ages now. YOU CAN'T HAVE A RESULT AND NOT BE RECRUITED. READ MY POSTS.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2215 (isolation #84) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:39 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Who else would they RB? Take a stab in the dark at the opposing Recruiter? Why?

Either they blocked Chrono and recruited Andrius or blocked Andrius and recruited Chrono. Nothing else is sensible. I'm leaning towards the latter since BBM confirmed (somehow) Chrono's action.

Nothing else makes sense. Why does this make me the RB? Why are you fishing for MORE power roles? Oh right.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2222 (isolation #85) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

BBM: Yes that's what I think happened. If something else happened we're dealing with irrational scum which I can't account for, which could mean it was inHim, who was replaced overnight and so would not block properly, or it was Gandalf. But the only way to play is to assume rationality.

Ooba and RC just ignore BBM's post, bluh bluh.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2287 (isolation #86) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:49 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

So yeah, I'd love to see the three suspects smear campaign eachother. Seeing something from Katsuki would be grand too. I don't have much else at the moment.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2307 (isolation #87) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

This is so reassuring. Of all the people I think might be town, they are lurking or apparently idiots.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2333 (isolation #88) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:59 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Why are we lynching Erg0? Is it just because he doesn't want to get lynched? It does not help your cause that you are everyone I identified as cult. For this reason alone I'm pretty sure he's not your (the largest cult's) recruiter.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2342 (isolation #89) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Robocopter87 wrote:So I've been protecting a powerful figure, Andrius who is a cop that could have is alignment changed in a jiffy by me being roleblocked then recruiting him.

I haven't been roleblocked and Andrius hasn't been recruited.

It seems kind of pointless for them just to be leaving me and Andrius alone unless they could care less OR Andrius is part of them, enjoying my nightly letters.

Soooooooooo yea, you all following me? Isn't this wierd?
I am about ready to flip out.

Answer my question.

Do you read my posts?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2399 (isolation #90) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:36 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I get the distinct feeling nothing is being accomplished any more. I also get the feeling that Ooba is a recruiter for the team that Andrius and RC are not on. I doubt that their cult is just Recruiter + 2 cops, since I think that cult recruited Robo first, therefore they are part of the larger cult. We don't want to lynch someone the larger cult wants to lynch.

TL:DR; I won't lynch Ooba, because I can't honestly believe you're all still town.

Yos: Just humour me and tell me your feelings on an Ooba wagon. What wagon would you prefer if any?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2413 (isolation #91) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:14 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Hey Singer, maybe you haven't figured it out yet, but it looks like one cult is about to have a majority, which means we need to lynch FROM THAT SPECIFIC CULT. That also means that lynching someone from the other cult would be OPPOSED TO OUR WIN CONDITION AT THIS PRECISE MOMENT.

Think before talking, I swear.

Hi Darox. How's it going.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2415 (isolation #92) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:16 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Yos claimed scum and is apparently in a small cult. Some other stuff that I can't remember I think.

I also think that the power roles have all been recruited because of the awful mass claiming and that they've been out and apparently recruited an RB.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2417 (isolation #93) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:45 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Yeah that's been said, some people are just not listening.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2422 (isolation #94) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Anyone entertaining the notion that RC fakeclaimed and recruited Andrius ages ago since we stopped even considering power roles as lynch targets?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2427 (isolation #95) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Or you could have made a kill and proven your role.

Or you could just be a double voter.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2440 (isolation #96) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:36 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I'm a bit frazzled xvart.

Cult 1:
Recruiter
Andrius
RC
Robo
???

Cult 2:
Ooba
Singer
Yos

I hope the cult just got scared.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2441 (isolation #97) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:37 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Lord Gurgi wrote:I'm a bit frazzled xvart.

Cult 1:
Recruiter
Andrius
RC
Robo
xvart

Cult 2:
Ooba
Singer
Yos
???

I hope the cult just got scared.
Updated with more thoughts
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2443 (isolation #98) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

It's a Saturday night. Don't expect clarity.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2455 (isolation #99) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:57 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I'll look forward to that case. I hope Darox does similarly.

I can't remember where you stand, Prozac.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2469 (isolation #100) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

That's putting way too much power in the hands of a guy that may well be from the larger cult. I'm beginning to understand PJ.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2479 (isolation #101) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:30 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

If Poro is scum and RC is town, it shows how good they are at playing their alignment. RC's continued harping on the cult starting at two reeks of some plan to scare the town into stupid.

I'm inclined to lynch Erg0 or Gandalf today and then I might be open to Yos tomorrow, but I think at this point it's a crapshoot.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2491 (isolation #102) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

ooba wrote:This bears repetition because it was missed - "Therefore you should write off yos as a recruiter only if you believe andrius isn't recruited .."

This game needs more votes .. So everyone saying "I'm going to vote erg0 or gandalf" (or whoever) decide and vote now please ..
Why would the town want to make quicklynches easier before we have decided?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2497 (isolation #103) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Ooba that is an abysmal answer, especially for scum.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2504 (isolation #104) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:10 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

You cultists know you're just arguing with each other at this point, right?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2515 (isolation #105) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:19 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Why are you being goaded by Ooba? Stop it now. We're going down the wrong path here, I'm just not sure where the right path is. Probably with all the people that haven't been posting since the Ooba wagon picked up again. Prozac needs to post more, Erg0 needs to be shot more, I have had enough from RC, Andrius, Robo, ooba, and the cultist PR campaign.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2528 (isolation #106) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I think Quag may be on team sensible.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2580 (isolation #107) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I think I've explained my position pretty thoroughly, at the moment, I'm waiting for Quag to mount a defense/argument.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2602 (isolation #108) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

What about a gandalf lynch. I prefer it to Ooba, but anything is better than no lynch.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2624 (isolation #109) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:57 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Gandalf complaining about the length of the game annoys me. If you don't like long games, don't make it so long.

It's pretty obvious that the large cult wants Ooba eliminated, but it's not enough for them to win, or they would have hammered already. That's good. I'm more inclined to lynch Gandalf since he's third in popularity and I don't think Quag is particularly a better lynch.

Aim: Gandalf

Hoo, hoo, hoo.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2627 (isolation #110) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:33 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

So then why haven't they lynched Quag already, xvart? If you think the Ooba wagon is town driven, then you should believe I'm scum. Since this doesn't seem to have occured to you since you argue as if speaking to a townie....
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2629 (isolation #111) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:03 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

No it relies on the supposition that the scum do. Either the ooba wagon has a lot of scum on it, or very few.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2630 (isolation #112) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:03 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Oh yeah, and the increasing unpopularity of the gandalf wagon over time makes me suspicious that he isn't recruiting new people.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2631 (isolation #113) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:04 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Oh yeah, and the increasing unpopularity of the gandalf wagon over time makes me suspicious that he isn't recruiting new people.
Not to be confusing with people, I think Gandalf is scum
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2636 (isolation #114) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:38 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

gandalf5166 wrote:Yeah, ooba-recruits found. Darox, LG, and possibly Yos. In fact, if Yos posts without hammering, I will assume they're in the same cult.
If I'm a recruit, then you believe that the entire Ooba wagon is composed of town and the smaller cult, and that almost everyone not on the wagon is scum.

The thing is of course that you can't come out of lurking to denounce us for joining your wagon without actually doing anything else. RC's defense before you even post only reassures me.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2648 (isolation #115) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Chronopie wrote:No. Ooba is not a good lynch.

No. RC is not a good lynch.

Can we get an Erg0 lynch now that we have moar time plz kthx.

Holster, Aim: Erg0
Good to know you're paying attention.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2691 (isolation #116) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:18 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Hold up a second. Gandalf: is your PM WORD FOR WORD the EXACT same as the sample Role?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2709 (isolation #117) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Angry face for stopping me from cornering Gandalf.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2711 (isolation #118) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Yeah see that's the sort of detail that I was gunning for. Why can't you say this before the scum hammers you. Oh RIGHT the same reason you got a wagon started on you in the first place.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2715 (isolation #119) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

ReaperCharlie wrote:someone like Yos, Glork, or SpyreX
When the heck did SpyreX get on the same level as these guys?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2725 (isolation #120) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:44 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I think the cults might be capped at a certain number of members.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2727 (isolation #121) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:16 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Why do you think anyone still trusts you Andrius. Explain your result on Ooba before you start up on some new garbage.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2752 (isolation #122) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I am sick of this.
Aim: Andrius
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2783 (isolation #123) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

singersigner wrote:Checking in. Unexpectedly busy weekend.

Darox brings up a good point. Why wouldn't Ooba have had a result from TWO investigations, while we've had innocents on others...
People lie.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2795 (isolation #124) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:17 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I'm going to be V/LA for Thanksgiving. I haven't slept in 24 hours so this is all you get from me today.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2852 (isolation #125) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Well...

Looking for recruitment. Good skills, low self-esteem.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2872 (isolation #126) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Andrius is scum stop listening to me. He fearmongered and now agrees with me on the cap as soon as someone else (Darox) did.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2931 (isolation #127) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:59 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Sigh, Andrius. On the night that there were two kills you investigated me as town. If we are to believe that the recruiters can only be investigated when they make a kill, then I'm town unless I'm forgetting a claimed LC. So I'm either xvart's recruiter because he leaked information that confirms me (tinfoil go Andrius), or I'm town.

Andrius and RC are so obv recruited, as is chrono.

Unless you are some of the worst town players I've ever played with, Prozac and one or two of BBM/Darox is town.

Winning Cult: Recruit me please.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2936 (isolation #128) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

RC your play is abysmal. I've been saying for days you lot are recruited, your response has always been NO U R. Why would they recruit a VT rather than an investigative role who has his head rammed so far up he can't tell which way he's facing. I want dayvig powers now. If I was scum I would have KILLED YOU just to be rid of you. Not everyone can be a cultist. This crap that you are the claimed cops and somehow not recruited is preposterous, and I don't know why anyone buys your drivel. Obviously you can't win without the town, and you think the way to get that is to tell them they're all scum? Townies won't vote with you for that, and scum certainly won't whatever your alignment. Just stop. I dislike you personally RC.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2987 (isolation #129) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:28 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I think everyone who has been reading my posts is fully aware of my role at this point.

Anyone else want to claim scum, or corroborate what other claimed cultists have said?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2989 (isolation #130) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Are you saying that because you really don't know or because you're really type A?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #3093 (isolation #131) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:15 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

That post by Chrono against Andrius's conclusion is the most cogent I have seen from Chrono all game. There's bound to be a reason for that. The desperation to lynch me should indicate recruitment, even if it wasn't obvious that they recruited the cult-doc ages ago.

I'd be more up for getting lynched if I didn't think there were precious few townies left as is. FWIW, that makes Chrono a member of the larger cult, which could explain why the other is having trouble matching size. Unless you lose abilities on being culted, of course.

So how's it going Darox? Some great town play here, right?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #3094 (isolation #132) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:23 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

For people criticising my activity levels...

I gave you a day of solid play after being investigated by two different claimed cops. That is not cruising since my investigation, that's the absolute opposite. When you continued to follow the cop for days after it was obvious they haven't the sense to think, I more or less gave up. The intelligent are a minority in this game, and there's nothing we can do. Not to mention some of the intelligent are starting to suspect me for poorly outlined reasons mostly lurking in a game that I've been fairly up front about my loss of faith in. I have no interest in this game anymore because I don't think there's any chance of winning.

I'm not sure which of the cult are CR's because of how badly the first few days were played, so I'll lynch any of them that I can get.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #3102 (isolation #133) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:32 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

You all sheeped after the cops. You've a majority and won't listen to sense. I'll not participate when I've nothing to contribute. I was responding to specific accusations that I coasted after being investigated, so stop trying to cloud the water. I'm not suggesting I should be cleared for a single days activity, I am specifically refuting a claim like I am now. I didn't blame everyone OTHER than me for the early days, did I? I said they were poorly played, which by any metric is true. Your arguments against me are simply incorrect. If you want to argue that I'm not contributing as much as I could, that's true. If you want to argue that I have a burden to raise the standard of play, that's false. I've tried in the past to make arguments and write cases but you all have made clear that all you care about are claimed investigations. In a cult game, you don't listen to power roles, because they're usually recruited by sun up.

Your post is made from the presumption that I am town, which you shouldn't know, but you do. You keep trying to goad me into putting a vote down and I won't. I dropped a vote yesterday and pulled flak for it, just like I would for the same today. This game is lost because the town is either a minority or is being lead by the scum around the maypole. You and the rest of the game have made clear that all you want from me is a vote on your favoured wagon and to shut up. So no, don't tell me to shut up the moment I start talking while telling me to participate more. Go jump in a lake.

CHAINSAW HARDER WHEN I ATTACK CHRONO'S CASE. THE MORE OBVIOUS THE BETTER.

There are a lot of people who see the game as hopeless because idiots are following the idiot cops, have you considered YOU MAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PEOPLE'S VIEW OF YOUR PLAY.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #3221 (isolation #134) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:15 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Let's just lynch someone already.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #3247 (isolation #135) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:03 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I want to lynch RC or Robo mostly. They're either recruited or fakeclaiming, so I feel like headway will be made either way.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #3275 (isolation #136) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:40 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I hope you're having a better time of this than the rest of us, Flay.

Vote: Robo
RC next.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #3408 (isolation #137) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:14 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I don't see how it doesn't make sense. When we can't beat the sons any more we're certainly not going to keep fighting. We were each given the option to side with them or go down fighting. So sue me if I don't want to die. I'd wanted to be recruited for some time.

I don't see any problem with the lynches of Gandalf, Furc, Friend, or Robocopter. Faraday was a legitimate mistake.

Similarly, trying to break the setup with powerroles in a cult setup is something I will never trust. Why didn't the cult recruit the power roles?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #3409 (isolation #138) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:17 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Lord Gurgi wrote:I don't see how it doesn't make sense. When we can't beat the sons any more we're certainly not going to keep fighting. We were each given the option to side with them or go down fighting. So sue me if I don't want to die. I'd wanted to be recruited for some time.

I don't see any problem with the lynches of Gandalf, Furc, Friend, or Robocopter. Faraday was a legitimate mistake.

Similarly, trying to break the setup with powerroles in a cult setup is something I will never trust. Why didn't the cult recruit the power roles?
Elaborating: Quagcult.

Also BBM: No love for me brudda? What happen to da love and ting?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #3411 (isolation #139) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:25 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I was an innocent, bastardbay.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”