gashlycrumb
Townie
gashlycrumb
Townie
Townie

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 25, 2003 4:47 am

Post by gashlycrumb »

[/b]vote: Demeech
, because it's a funny name, and i don't want to give too much power to the immediate bandwagon against one of the few people that's spoken.
gashlycrumb
gashlycrumb
Townie
gashlycrumb
Townie
Townie

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 25, 2003 4:50 am

Post by gashlycrumb »

embarrassingly enough, i had poor form in clicking the button with the B on it. the previous post should read as follows:
vote: Demeech
gashlycrumb
gashlycrumb
Townie
gashlycrumb
Townie
Townie

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 26, 2003 7:14 pm

Post by gashlycrumb »

Demeech wrote:
gashlycrumb wrote:[/b]vote: Demeech
, because it's a funny name, and i don't want to give too much power to the immediate bandwagon against one of the few people that's spoken.
What?
You're calling
my
name funny? I find the name gashlycrumb weird (to say the least). How is my name funny? If you really want to know, Demeech is a nickname from my real name, Dmitry. Your turn.

Vote: gashlycrumb
for insulting my name.
my turn? ok. 'gashlycrumb' is from a book by edward gorey. i thought your name was funny in an amusing way, not funny in a bad way. i picked you at random, and i was pleased with my choice, because your name pleased me, and it's just a friendly day-one vote, my way of saying hello.
gashlycrumb
gashlycrumb
Townie
gashlycrumb
Townie
Townie

Post Post #86 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:20 pm

Post by gashlycrumb »

unvote: demeech
because there wasn't any real reason.
i'm inclined to believe bigben's claim, so i don't want to jump on that bandwagon. no one else stands out as blatantly scummy, so my vote is forthcoming, pending a re-reading of the thread. [sorry for being a little quiet these last few days; i blame thanksgiving and finals.]

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”