mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by mothrax »

I haven't said there was no case since he actually outlined one. I disagree with the contradiction point, yes I say a few different things, I had more time to read and collect my thoughts. as for ignoring meta, I have stated why I am ignoring it and I am not the only player to do so.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by Friend »

Okay, maybe you didn't outright say "THERE ISN'T A CASE" but you blatantly ignored the case he made on you, it's been 5 days.
mothrax wrote: I disagree with the contradiction point, yes I say a few different things, I had more time to read and collect my thoughts.
I don't understand this. Can you clarify/elaborate?
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by mothrax »

The two posts he points were from early d1 and d2. I changed my mind on the way I read the part of the game that was in reply to. I called my own post AtE earlier, but now that I reread and removed myself from it, I don't think it is. reading it as if I weren't the one who posted it changed my mind about the whole situation.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Friend »

Still slightly confused, but from what I can gain from your answer it's still unsatisfactory. Changing your mind this late, once people start calling you out on it is sketchy.
Friend wrote:Okay, maybe you didn't outright say "THERE ISN'T A CASE" but you blatantly ignored the case he made on you, it's been 5 days.
I like how you ignored my post about you ignoring the case.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by mothrax »

my answer was to answer his orriginal case.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Friend »

:?:
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by mothrax »

I didn't ignore it, instead I chose to answer the case AGar laid out against me as a response to you saying that I ignored said case. Am I typing in english (legit question, it could be german as far as I know)
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Friend »

mothrax wrote:The two posts he points were from early d1 and d2. I changed my mind on the way I read the part of the game that was in reply to. I called my own post AtE earlier, but now that I reread and removed myself from it, I don't think it is. reading it as if I weren't the one who posted it changed my mind about the whole situation.
THIS is your response?

THIS?

THIS.

You've got to be kidding.

LynchHimPls.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by mothrax »

um and the post before it. that was my response to you asking me to clarify something. misquote.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by mothrax »

Friend wrote:
AGar wrote: Mothrax - I've outlined the case, but trying to use AtE against one player in his case, then using it and saying he isn't scummy; inappropriately identifying the underlying cause of a policy lynch as well as ignoring a meta that has been repeatedly brought up; Contradicting something he said in an earlier post; and defending attacks with "there is no case on me".
Oh and HE DID OUTLINE A CASE ON YOU so maybe you should stop with the "THERE'S NO CASE" bullshit and start getting real.
mothrax wrote:I haven't said there was no case since he actually outlined one. I disagree with the contradiction point, yes I say a few different things, I had more time to read and collect my thoughts. as for ignoring meta, I have stated why I am ignoring it and I am not the only player to do so.
apparently this didn't click with you so lets try it again:

quote="AGar"]
Mothrax - I've outlined the case, but trying to use AtE against one player in his case, then using it and saying he isn't scummy
ANSWERED THIS ALREADY
; inappropriately identifying the underlying cause of a policy lynch
WUT?
as well as ignoring a meta that has been repeatedly brought up
I am not the only player to ignore it, and furc has no other defense than "omg gus look at my meta, i can't be scum which nullifies meta. as pacman said, meta used as selfdefense is null
; Contradicting something he said in an earlier post
Answered, I changed my mind and re-evaluated it. Also, note Friend tried to say that this is scummy since it happened so late, but I never said when I changed my mind. It was actually pretty soon after the whole ordeal it was just never brought up again
; and defending attacks with "there is no case on me"
meh, answered this as well
.[/quote]

happy now? or do I need to translate it to german/binary/vulcan/wookie?
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by mothrax »

EBWOP fixed tags.
AGar wrote: Mothrax - I've outlined the case, but trying to use AtE against one player in his case, then using it and saying he isn't scummyANSWERED THIS ALREADY; inappropriately identifying the underlying cause of a policy lynch WUT?as well as ignoring a meta that has been repeatedly brought upI am not the only player to ignore it, and furc has no other defense than "omg gus look at my meta, i can't be scum which nullifies meta. as pacman said, meta used as selfdefense is null; Contradicting something he said in an earlier postAnswered, I changed my mind and re-evaluated it. Also, note Friend tried to say that this is scummy since it happened so late, but I never said when I changed my mind. It was actually pretty soon after the whole ordeal it was just never brought up again; and defending attacks with "there is no case on me"meh, answered this as well.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by mothrax »

well... you get it. (hopefully.... forum tags annoy me.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XVIII
~ The Tribulation has begun...
pacman (L-4) ~ Plum, Socrates, vezokpiraka, SocioPath

Furcolow (L-5) ~ mothrax, pacman, Chronopie
mothrax (L-6) ~ AGar, Friend
Me=Weird (L-7) ~ Locke Lamora
Plum (L-7) ~ zwetschenwasser
vezokpiraka (L-7) ~ Iecerint

Not Voting:
curiouskarmadog, Me=Weird, Furcolow
AGar 0 | Chronopie 2 | Me= 0 | Friend 0 | Furc 0 | Iece 0 | Locke 0 | mothrax 0 | pacman 0 | Plum 0 PROD1 6 | ckd 1 | Socio 0 | Socrates 0 | vezo 1 | zwet 1

--With 15 alive, it will take 8 to lynch.
---Please note my V/LA, as mentioned in my sig. If I reeeeeally can't have access, SpyreX will step in on Sunday.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
(59%)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

I think Furcolow is a bad vote,

also dont like people pointing to flavor (or an unknown mechanic) to indicate scumminess (friend).

going to put my vote here for now....

vote mothrax
, not liking his play..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:32 pm

though, my gut still is screaming vezo scum
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by mothrax »

wow, I get why furc got so frustrated... lets all play the bandwagon game. Plum, you wanna sic your dogs on me?
too many indians, not enough chiefs.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

mothrax wrote:wow, I get why furc got so frustrated... lets all play the bandwagon game. Plum, you wanna sic your dogs on me?
Not getting this.
AAaaahh... this game is getting confusing... moth's posts are reallly hard to read.
Meh, gotta reread him then...
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:58 pm

mothrax wrote:wow, I get why furc got so frustrated... lets all play the bandwagon game. Plum, you wanna sic your dogs on me?
why do you think that furc is fustrated?...because of a bandwagon?...arent you on his?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by mothrax »

no, because playstyle=gutscumread
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by Iecerint »

@ Friend -- It could be that they think CKD is town for reconsidering on vezo when he'd been under such scrutiny.

I want to vote mothy, but AGar and Friend are there. It makes me uncomfortable.... :?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:10 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i am not scum mothrax
you play on teamliquid?
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:45 am

Post by AGar »

mothrax wrote:Because I chose to move on with the game... by pretty much ignoring most of what you say. I sift through your points and ignore you if you talk about me. you take issue with the way I play, I take issue with the way you play, said and done, I am over it. I'm in this game and I'm not gonna replace out because one player thinks I suck. You get to deal with it.
I was more just pointing out consistency issues, as pac is jumping on my case about it, but whatever.

pacman281292 wrote:
AGar wrote:
pacman281292 wrote:I somewhat agree with AGar's last post until the part he starts getting offensive with Furc.
Which part? The telling him I'm not going to stop my playstyle and he should replace out part? Or the telling him how people will be less inclined to think he's scummy if he's truly town part?

I love how Furc makes a big stink about it, while I tell Mothrax to DELETE HIS ACCOUNT and he just moves on with the game.

Seriously people, CONSISTENCY much?
No. The part when you tell him to go back to the road to rome. Not useful, and offensive.
And telling moth to delete his account? stop acting like a bastard and scumhunt for serious.
Apparently you missed my post with cases. You should go read it. Then tell me to stop acting like a bastard and scumhunt for serious. I'm just waiting for folks to come around to the idea of lynching Mothrax. Also, telling him to go to Road to Rome is constructive criticism, I feel he could benefit greatly from an ICs presence to iron out some of the kinks in his game. But that's neither here nor there, and I'd like to see YOU start to "scumhunt for serious."

Oh hey looksie what I found:
mothrax wrote: quote="AGar"]as well as ignoring a meta that has been repeatedly brought up
I am not the only player to ignore it, and furc has no other defense than "omg gus look at my meta, i can't be scum which nullifies meta. as pacman said, meta used as selfdefense is null
[/quote]

I was talking about Ani you dolt. You completely ignored the fact that Ani is typically (sorry Ani) a VI-ish player, and instead tried attacking a wagon on him. Apparently you need a lesson in VIs - VI is really greek for scumbait. As in, you were very easily baited into taking after the easy wagon on Ani. Except people here knew his meta, and statements such as "Ani is being Ani," have been thrown around.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:06 am

Post by pacman281292 »

@AGar: I don't disagree with your case; it makes totally sense. What I hate about your posts is when you start getting offensive with them.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:36 am

Post by Friend »

It's not "just flavor," CKD. I got light from speculation something along those lines earlier (smoke = scumminess, light = townieness) indicating to me that something might be right about that.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:48 am

or someone thinks your a right about it...someone not being the mod....or maybe scum, leading you astray....or maybe light and smoke mean something else entirely.

or maybe it IS just flavor.

....but you think it is a good move to base assumptions and votes on it right, with little to no knowledge on the subject when there is so much more to go on. not a protown move. you really want us to believe that you think the mod would give away alignments in this way?...really?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”