CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:30 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Boogity!
VOTE: Vote: Gandalf It just sounds like an evil name
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:31 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

*needs to read rules first* EBOWP
Vote: Gandalf
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:32 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Boogity!
That was a double fail. Either voting way works :P LOL @ triple post :)
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:09 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Calcifer wrote:
Vote: CMAR
for leaving the site.
Unvote, Vote: Katsuki
Because you suck :P

A policy lynch on shotty should be considered, but he's more likely to massively scum-slip if he's left alive, (see Newbie 981 and GhostBusters Mafia) so we've got him either way.
Love you too Andy :)
Katsuki wrote:Oh, I still hate you andrius. :P
*le gasp* OMGUS for my buddy! VOTE: Unvote; Vote Katsuki
gandalf5166 wrote:
Katsuki wrote:Oh, I still hate you andrius. :P
So calc is an andy alt?
JK, someone already not reading the thread? And he has a scummy name? *le gasp...er* VOTE: Unvote; Vote Gandalf
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:10 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

jimfinn wrote:The cupcake is cool, but that is one creepy teddy bear.
Boogity!
I agree 100%
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:25 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Katsuki wrote:RELEVANT
^Is still better than your unintellegible song.

@Andrius: Ever considered someone blocked me? Granted, I hate playing with IK, but he was 100% scum meta that game. Plus, I was only there for 1 night. Also, I never did go back and look at roles, who was who?
I will not talk about that game further though, since I hated that game with a passion from the start. To me, it does not exist.
awwwww U MAD!
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:23 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Calcifer wrote:Blah blah blah blah past games.

My hydra head's vote is good, just not for the right reasons.

I'm willing to push this to a lynch. I am also willing to sacrifice myself for a lynch D2 if I'm wrong with this lynch.
Boogity!
And the right reasons are...?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:30 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Framm 18 wrote:It is still early and there really is no reason at this point.

I guess that I could have said that he has played lousy as town in the two other games that I have played with him, in my opinion anyways. But it really isn't any different then other peoples opening votes at this point.
There's no point in trying to lynch scum because it's early in the game? False sir.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:47 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Calcifer wrote:[Andy]

Gandalf and CMAR need to vote Katsuki. Scum lynch D1 please. DMSIS, if he is scum, won't be able to win against us if we whack the scumbuddies now.
CMAR wrote: There's no point in trying to lynch scum because it's early in the game? False sir.
QFT. Now, vote Katsuki.
Yet, I disagree with quick-lynching/quick-voting a person when the only point brought against them (the fact he's never policy voted) has not been proven, as well as since hardly anyone has posted content.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

*clicks suicide button*
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Katsuki wrote:Also lol, calc was already voting me.
Yes, I think I will, until you explain the bullshit reason you had for even thinking of softclaiming.
UNVOTE: UnvoteVOTE: Vote: Katsuki
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:43 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Why the heck are people saying that Mallow is Luigi, mason buddy? If he was, he wouldn't have freakin put his confirmed mason sibling at L2 I don't think. I really wish I was freakin online for this all because NOWHERE did he slip! And thank you mafia for killing Calc, cuz I would have lynched his ass today if he was still here.
dramonic wrote:framm...
unless I misrepped something, Mallow CLAIMED luigi.
You know, the OTHER mason? <<
Nowhere do I see a Luigi claim, you know somethin we don't?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:44 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Damnit! Boogity! :P (That's 2 I think D:)
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:10 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

dramonic wrote:both mallow and kats seem to imply luigi is mallow <<
Then why do you think mallow would put kats at L2?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

jimfinn wrote:I did see Gandalf's "soft" claim before I voted him. It was exactly as it has been described, a soft claim with roughly the softness of of a brick wall. When you make so blatant a soft-claim, you are asking for other people to notice/point out your claim, which rather defeats the purpose of a soft-claim. Therefore, I felt it read more like a scum trying to set up a fakeclaim.

As for those who believe the interactions between myself and SC were the reason for SC drawing the NK, isn't that a really WIFOM-y argument? Couldn't it be said that the scum would kill SC so as to frame me? Or even, since SC did some of the most in-depth analysis on D1 with his multilink post, that he was killed for his apparent skill at the game rather than anything game-specific?
Boogity!
Where the heck did anyone imply the above?! Sounds more like paranoid scum to me. But voting a cop claim is a daring move that I don't believe any intelligent scum would partake in. Therefore I don't vote you. I put my
Penis of Suspicion
on you!
CSL wrote:
jimfinn wrote:yes, I did mean to write DMSIS. Sorry, dumb mistyping. I shouldn't be posting between practice and dinner, apparently lol.

In case the mod missed it,
VOTE: DMSIS
DMSIS softclaimed cop with an inno on me. Stop acting scummy.

MOD: You missed my vote on jim
Stop acting like you're clear.
gandalf5166 wrote:My reason for not voting him has NOTHING to do with meta. It is entirely to do with his claim.
VOTE: jimfinn
Yes, but the meta helps with the reason that HE voted him. Stop looking for another easy quicklynch, that's what happened D1.
Framm wrote:What???

Pay attention to the game. Calc was vigged by SC.

As much as I want Mallow to go bye-bye...

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Jimfinn
You my friend are looking for a quick bw as well. IMO that case on a dead person makes him more town, don't you think that mafia would pay more attention? Stop VI lynching. This is the worst sheep vote I have yet to seen since my comeback. UNVOTE: Whoever the hell I was voting VOTE: Framm
CSL wrote:jimfinn, you are so scummy, my eyes are bleeding.

mallow tomorrow, jimfinn today.
Stop being dumb.
dramonic wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Jimfinn

seriously, wth
I have officially decided you are all scum. UNVOTE NOW IDIOTS!
j... wrote:I am Dr. Toadley's Assistant, Nurse. I knew that the doctor had been killed, and I was active, but I forgot who that doctor had been due to lack of sleep. I was thinking it had been CMAR. Saying that the NK implicates me is very susceptible to WIFOM. My claim means I will likely be killed tonight, but this will force the scum to use their NK on me, preventing them from using it on a stronger player.
You. All. Suck. Get a new hobby.
gandalf5166 wrote:I don't do WIFOM. Scum kill who they need to kill. I do NOT believe your claim. Somebody hammer.
YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT! YOU JUST TOLD SOMEONE TO HAMMER ON SOMEONE WHO HAD CLAIMED COP!
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Framm 18 wrote:UNVOTE:

I still find JimFinn scummy and I am willing to hammer, but I would like a little bit more than 2 and a half pages of talk before lynching someone.

I just want to make sure that we are not just rushing into a lynch and then be in trouble for the next lynch.

*Making an assumption* 3 Mafia - 9 Town Setup. We are currently at 3-6, we lynch a Townie today, 3-5 with a NK makes it 3-4 and then we are in a LYLO situation. Unless I missed something, which I don't think that I did.
This guy is such maf trying to act protown it's not funny. You are all fucking idiots. Kill me maf. Kthx.
EBWOP: DOC btw
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Framm 18 wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT! YOU JUST TOLD SOMEONE TO HAMMER ON SOMEONE WHO HAD CLAIMED COP!
I am Dr. Toadley's Assistant, Nurse. I knew that the doctor had been killed, and I was active, but I forgot who that doctor had been due to lack of sleep. I was thinking it had been CMAR. Saying that the NK implicates me is very susceptible to WIFOM. My claim means I will likely be killed tonight, but this will force the scum to use their NK on me, preventing them from using it on a stronger player.
I don't know what has gotten you all riled up, but I will tell you the same thing, I told JimFinn, pay attention to the game. You even posted the claim (It wasn't Cop) in your argument. :facepalm:

Anyways, that was just one of the reasons that I voted for him, read his posts for the entire game and see if it isn't scummy, and I took my vote back for reasons that I am not going to explain again.
Are you stupid? I EBWOP'd 1 minute later saying I meant doc. Sorry if I was raging at your massive stupidity. BTW, way to ignore my case and just take out of it the one mistake I made (which I corrected). Thanks scum.

I seriously think Dramonic has forgotten how to play since I was last on MS. Last I knew, we didn't quicklynch a mason claim D1, then go one to try and quicklynch a doc claim D2. It's stupidity at its finest.
And i just don't know where to begin with Gandalf. How about the stupidity of his more recent scumblog:
gandalf5166 wrote:Cases are FTL.
*begins a slow clap* bravo, this is just beautiful.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

gandalf5166 wrote:I've never caught scum with a case. Just saying.
No that's not what you said Mr. scummy scum scum. What you were "just saying" was that people shouldn't provide cases, they should just vote for the claimed doctor.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:16 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

CSL wrote:That's because most of us don't believe his claim.

And, last time I checked, you haven't been investigated.

Seriously, CMARscum. Stop your stupid lying.
[WIFOM]If I was scum with jim I would NOT defend him this hard[/WIFOM]
And it doesn't matter if you don't believe his claim. We DON'T LYNCH him: a) He is doc and he i) dies tonight ii)maf tries to get him mislynched tomorrow by leaving him alive (which won't work) or b) he is maf, and now they cannot kill our cop with him alive because he would blow his cover. Either way, he stays alive today. Find a new lynch Mr. Unclear.
Framm 18 wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote: Are you stupid? I EBWOP'd 1 minute later saying I meant doc. Sorry if I was raging at your massive stupidity. BTW, way to ignore my case and just take out of it the one mistake I made (which I corrected). Thanks scum.

I seriously think Dramonic has forgotten how to play since I was last on MS. Last I knew, we didn't quicklynch a mason claim D1, then go one to try and quicklynch a doc claim D2. It's stupidity at its finest.
And i just don't know where to begin with Gandalf. How about the stupidity of his more recent scumblog:
gandalf5166 wrote:Cases are FTL.
*begins a slow clap* bravo, this is just beautiful.
In case you haven't read the rules:
5. You are not forced to like each other, but the fact that you badly want so and so offed does not give you the right to insult him or her. Please keep your hatred of people or groups thereof to yourself unless you want a warning. Three warnings (or an offensive enough post) and you will be ejected from the game and replaced with someone else.
I am not even going to waste time arguing with you. Once again read his ISO and then tell me where you think that he turned into a townie, and then if you can do that, see when I decided that it would be better to wait and get more information out of the game. And let's see if you can make a case without having to act like a 2 year old.

Anyways, make another post like the one above and the two before that, and I am going to replace out. I don't want to play with people that can only feel big and mighty, by belittling and berating others.
*gets on two knees* Pleasssssssse stay Mr. Scum Scum, pweaseeeeeeeee
I don't need to belittle others to feel high and mighty, yes I realize it's just a game, but if people are going to play it stupidly (coughdramonicgandalfcough) then they should a) stop being scum or b) stop playing
I don't need a case to prove he's town, I can just point you to the following above me.

I really wish mafia would just outright kill me. All of Page 11 is stupid. DMSIS you are not clear. Dramonic, get off your high horse and play the game. Gandalf, stop tunneling.
CSL wrote:We are not no lynching today.
What a great story, tell it again!
No seriously, I think I will. WE ARE NOT NLING TODAY.
CSL wrote:Listen.

You CANNOT believe every claim.

This is a Mario-themed game, so there will be fakeclaims for scum.

He fought with Stranger, and look who died?

The evidence POINTS TO HIM! If he is not lynched today, you are guaranteed to DIE!
For all I know, you killed Stranger so you could say this ^ today. I like you're reaction "Oh no why the hell did you hammer" when you thought it was a hammer, then you push a case on him, then unvote him, then vote him again. Waffle more.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:50 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

I'm scum because I'm the only one, besides mallow, who seems to have any reason in this game.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”