warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:57 am

Post by warriormode »

I havnt played with any of you as well. I take it most of you have played each other before?
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:49 am

Post by warriormode »

Phaen wrote:
Phaen wrote:I haven't played with any of you.

Vote: JesseSheffield
for not voting ;)
Oh I forgot about ani. I've played with ani last game =)

I hate RVS :( its so unrevealing.
Agreed.
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by warriormode »

JesseSheffield wrote:Are we bandwagoning gandalf because nopoint knows he's the SK?
Makes Sense to me!
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:46 am

Post by warriormode »

Scott Brosius wrote:
Muthaa wrote:@Katsuki: Yes I have, I was just wondering if you're asking me to participate in random shit.

Just wondering: how familiar are you with each other?
Around half of this game participated in this exact setup last time. We all ended up dead.

Katsuki's push on Muthaa seems forced and really doesn't have merit.

Unvote
Vote: Katsuki
I think he's just trying to get the game moving along a bit.
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:40 pm

Post by warriormode »

gandalf5166 wrote:Oh, I thought I had self voted when I claimed scum..... Weird.
Yea good thing you didn't. you had like 4/5 votes on you. could have put yourself at L-1 or hammered your self
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:14 am

Post by warriormode »

Yea when/why would scum do that?
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:57 am

Post by warriormode »

Your right Jesse, he is, and I understand that. I just want to hear what antihero has to say for obvious reasons.
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by warriormode »

@amnior- this is your second post in the game and you make a case that I feel like someone else has already mentioned. ugh.
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:48 pm

Post by warriormode »

nopointinactingup wrote:@Ani: Err ...
@Gandalf: Really? I've only seen you claim this once :O
JesseSheffield wrote:Because there's a huge difference between scumhunting, and scumseeking. And it seems like Antihero's seeking out reasons for players to be scum with reasons that I really don't think make much sense.
Deriding your attacker's argument instead of pointing out why it's flawed.
Unvote.Vote:Jesse
Wagon go go go!
@nopoint- I know you've probably played with gandalf a lot, is this really the first time hes claimed scum? Or were you kidding? I can't tell.

And also- I think what you're vote and reason on Jesse is what he meant by scumseeking
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:14 am

Post by warriormode »

animorpherv1 wrote:This game makes my head hurt. At least it isn't the most stupid.

In all seriousness, gandalf didn't claim scum, nopoint is just tyring to make it seem like that.

vote nopoint
This is his only post relevant to this game and its a pretty crappy one due to the accuracy of his point.

Unvote, Vote: animorpherv1
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:36 am

Post by warriormode »

Katsuki wrote:Can someone summerize why there is a Jesse wagon?
Well Phaen, no point, and antihero don't agree with Jesse's thoughts in this game.

As for Gandalf, I believe his vote is on Jesse cause he just wanted to be "anti-shotty" and not join the nopoint wagon.

That's all I'm getting out of this.
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:19 pm

Post by warriormode »

Very solid list Jesse.

Its time for me to step up...

I get very solid town vibes from Katsuki/Phaen. Deffinately generate a lot of discussion and have finally got this game going in the right direction.

Nopoint/Gandalf. They always seem to change their vote to the next big wagon. Sort of a null-tell to me but i would rather see them generate more opinions on people (if that makes sense).

smashbro- don't really have much of a opinion on him. I'll decide that later.

Shotty- i got scum vibes from him for trying to make Gandalf change his vote off of him and onto one of the major wagons. didn't like that.

Jesse- I didnt know what to think at first cause i didnt understand some of his posts. What was interesting was that he said smashbro wanted to know his opinions on players which made him decide to state his opinions. I'm pretty sure phaen, katsuki, and no point also wanted to know his opinions as well, yet it was smashbros request that he says made him decide to reveal his list. I feel he could have said that only to ignore the pressure that phaen, katsuki, and no point were putting on him because there is no way it was only smashbro's request that could have made Jesse finally give in. IDK maybe I'm overanalyzing. I still get town vibes from him

Animor/Muthaa- piss me off. They definately have not help at all. And I feel like they just want to get by today by staying under the radar. I can lynch either one of them for today.

Antihero/scottborius- They havnt posted much either but niether one has said anything suspicious to me so i'll analyze them as the game progesses.

Unvote:animor, Vote:Muthaa

I feel like its time to put the pressure one solid candidate for scum today.
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:54 am

Post by warriormode »

Katsuki wrote:
nopoint seems to be just skating past this game and looking for bandwagons to join. Almost entirely fluff posts, and says that his iso is "painfully town"? Essentially, he is active lurking.
I'm glad you cleared up the no point wagon. I also think that Gandalf has been playing in a similar style they way he switched his vote to Jesse.
That's why Phaen, some people including myself were feeling suspicious.
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by warriormode »

I haven't seen gandalf play in other games. This is my first time playing with him.
I just kinda saw a little connection between nopoint and Gandalf.
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by warriormode »

Alright deadline is coming up and Im moving in this weekend for college which will keep me plenty busy, but I still will try to post as much as possible, (might not be much though).

Aside from that,
Scum:
Muthaa
shotty
Gandalf

Muthaa, im pretty sure most of your questions have been answered yet I still don't think you have responded to make a scum list or even vote like multiple people have asked you to do so. And your still being lazy and not contributing. My vote stays on you still.

Shotty/gandalf- smashbro made a good point that gandalfs vote has only been on Jesse aside from RVS and it still bugs me the whole way shotty told gandalf to take his vote off him and put it on a wagon. To me, its a sign of scumbuddies.

People wanna hear more thoughts from:
Hacker
Antihero
Scott Borius

That covers it for me as of now.
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:14 am

Post by warriormode »

Hey hacker heres a brief defense,

For my comment to kat's vote, this must have been like the second or third page of the game. This game wasn't moving at all so I was simply pointing out that someone was trying to get this game going.

My vote on animor, I wanted to finally get the guy to post something. what i quoted was literally his only post relating to the game. he Never did post again, obviously. This is D1, theres nothing wrong with having suspicion towards lurkers and lazy people. later in the game, I would tend to agree with you for sure.
gandalf5166 wrote:Hm. I like the Kat wagon, but I'm not sure how close he is to lynch. Also, if me and shotty were buddies, why would I listen to him? He's SHOTTY, for Chrissake.
Gandalf, "He's SHOTTY" is not a valid defense to me. I haven't played with any of you before, I don't know how you play or shotty or anyone else plays. I can only use what I know about THIS game. So come up with a good defense to why you and shotty CAN'T be scumbuddies in THIS game. Got it? Cool.
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:09 am

Post by warriormode »

About massclaiming... I can go either way. As long as we keep our 2 vigs in the game as long as possible, then obviously we have a good shot of winning. I don't think massclaiming would help today unless if Muthaa or Katsuki, the leading wagons at this point were vigs. I doubt Muthaa is, maybe Katsuki, IDK. I can see massclaiming helping more tomorrow or D3. Yet, it could be nice to know for a vig to know who the other vig was that way they don't kill each other at night. I know this is all obvious and it doesn't really help us sorry.
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:37 am

Post by warriormode »

Yea this deadline is coming up quick. Lets obviously make sure we get a lynch. My thoughts on whose scum and on claiming haven't really changed too much since my last post. I guess we shall see what Muthaa claims if he does. Let's get a scumflip!
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by warriormode »

Hey guys just caught up.

So
I
guess my scu
m
list is completely gone now haha so im going to make
a
new one.

Hackers posts have bothered me
v
ery much today. Espec
i
ally statin
g
that
K
atsuki is the scum
i
est player just because it was the second
l
argest wagon yesterday.
One, we can't use "so and so is scummy because theres a big wagon" we need to provide reasoning and evidence (
l
ike most people do). Anoth
e
r thing wrong with this is that nopoint an
d
shotty (two of three people that were
s
cummy) I believe were all on t
h
at wagon at some p
o
int. In fact you weren'
t
on that wagon which makes me feel like you're coming up with a lame excuse as to switch your suspicions to ka
t
suki.

btw what about antihero? seems like at the beginning he was a little under the radar then he made a solid town post on Katsuki then went back under the radar. Don't like it. I'll get to that later.

the last person i have suspicion towards is scott. Hes played a really good game. This is definitely a gut feeling. Onl
y
thing is I havn't seen him post anything that gave me a town read but nothing scummy either just null-tell stuff.

So my initial list right now:

Scum:
Hacker
Antihero
Scott
(from most to least)

Mass claiming, I'm all for it. were kinda at lylo seeing as worst case scenario is mislynch and vigs and 2 more town die at night which is fairly possible.
Let me know when you want my claim.
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:34 am

Post by warriormode »

Im one of the vigs. killed shotty. and i made an obv breadcrumb for those who didn't see.

And yes we do have to pick someone to kill every night, but if we only want to target one person as smashbro was thinking, both vigs could just target the same person.

so far we have:
docs: Hacker, Jesse, scott, katsuki, antihero
vig: warrior
unclaimed: Phaen, smashbro
correct?
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by warriormode »

My scum list is still the same for now. I would like to hear smashbro's scum list. I feel like most of our lists are pretty much the same right now. Not too sure of what to think of that.
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:01 am

Post by warriormode »

Im inclined to lynch scott or hacker today. It really doesn't matter because one will get lynched and the other Im probably vig killing. Scott has been very low key like everyone else has been saying. Hacker's slot just pisses me off. Animor was retarded and Katsuki already pointed out Hacker's idea of letting docs lead scum hunting. I'm placing my vote with smashbro. I've liked all of his thoughts so far in this game.
Vote: Scott
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:33 pm

Post by warriormode »

Unvote

Need to take a step back.
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:13 pm

Post by warriormode »

smashbro- I think we should not stack if we lynch town and stack if we lynch scum.
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:17 am

Post by warriormode »

Hacker and smashbro- If we lynch scum, were at 2v 3t 2m. Scum kill town. so 2v 2t 2m. At this point all we have to do is kill one of them to win. If we stack and kill scum going into next day its 2v 2t 1m, assume we lynch town its 2v 1t 1m, we win if we separate shoots. We stack and kill town N2 its 2v 1t 2m we lynch scum its 2v 1t 1m we win if we separate shoots. If we lynch town its 2v 2m we lose. Right?

So if we want to refer to numbers for this we have a 75% (3/4) chance of winning if we separate shoots N2 and 25% of losing N2. (do I need to explain the math?)
If we stack kills N2, we have a 50% of winning at night + the 50% chance we kill town times the 66% chance we lynch scum and win= 83.3333% (5/6)
Theres a 1/6 chance of us both killing town and lynching town the next day which is the only way we lose when we stack.

Basically we have a slightly better chance of winning if we go by the numbers and stack if we lynch scum.
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:26 pm

Post by warriormode »

HackerHuck wrote:Here are the outcomes if you don't stack:
Hit two scum: 2v 2t 0m - win
Hit one scum and scum doctor block: 2v 2t 1m - guaranteed scum lynch for the win
Hit one town and scum doctor block: 2v 1t 2m - guaranteed scum lynch
Hit one town and one scum: 2v 1t 1m
bad vigging: 2v 0t 2m - lose
Unintentional stack hits town: 2v 1t 2m
Unintentional stack hits scum: 2v 2t 1m

The way I see it, you're slightly better off not intentionally stacking - 2/7 guaranteed win, 1/7 chance of losing and the remaining 4/7 chance gives you good odds going into night.
That said, it's not a huge advantage and it's ultimately up to you guys. I tend to prefer not giving the scum any additional information, because it does allow them to alter their strategy. You're assuming that the scum aren't going to risk a non-kill by targeting the vigilantes, but if you stack on a scum target, they might as well take their chances targeting a vig.
two things wrong with this:
one were not killing 2 scum at night. mafia doctor is going to protect his buddy. another thing, smashbro and I would not unintentially stack. there's a way to guarantee avoiding that. which leaves 4 outcomes:

Hit one scum and scum doctor block: 2v 2t 1m - guaranteed scum lynch for the win
Hit one town and scum doctor block: 2v 1t 2m - guaranteed scum lynch, then separate night kills for the win.
Hit one town and one scum: 2v 1t 1m- win by next night
bad vigging: 2v 0t 2m - lose

3 ways to win one way to lose. = 75% chance
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:36 pm

Post by warriormode »

Hacker is at L-1. Only people that can hammer are Me, Smashbro, and Scott. I want to hear smashbros thoughts before I hammer. Mainly about our killing and protection schemes.
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:50 am

Post by warriormode »

smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:
warriormode wrote:Hacker is at L-1. Only people that can hammer are Me, Smashbro, and Scott. I want to hear smashbros thoughts before I hammer. Mainly about our killing and protection schemes.
About our killing, I agree that if the person comes up as scum, we stack, if town, then we don't.

as for protection scheme, what do you say we split the group 50/50, and one half protect you, and the other protect me. That way, even though the scum will know that we can die, if either of us does die, then none of the people supposedly protecting us are doctors, therefore, they are mafia, and we have 2 or 3 guaranteed scum. If they don't shoot us, then it doesn't confirm people, but it still keeps us alive.

I haven't done all of the math yet, but i don't think that leads to an autolose situation (not counting bad shooting on our part).
I'm definitely on the same page for the protection scheme. I think we should do likewise for separating our kills if we lynch town. You kill someone on one half of the claimed doctors list and I kill someone on the other half of the list. That way, mafia has no clue on who to protect.

And we need to arrange this asap. deadline is coming up.
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by warriormode »

wow deadline is almost here. Im going to make a list of who is responsible for protecting smashbro and me.

Protect Smashbro:
Katsuki
Antihero
Jesse

Protect warriormode:
Hacker
Scott
Esurio

Everyone got it?
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:53 am

Post by warriormode »

Damn its an hour before deadline. Dont know where smashbro is.

So smashbro- if Hacker flips town kill either scott or esurio.
And i will kill either katsuki, antihero, or Jesse.

If Hacker flips scum, we will stack our kills on antihero.

Ok let's lynch.
Vote: HackerHuck

Return to “Completed Open Games”