Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:08 am

Post by Battousai »

1) yellow
2) rainbows
3) sausage pizza
4) Indiana

These answers will be just as useful as anything you will get...
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by Battousai »

I hope your previous post was in jest.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:44 am

Post by Battousai »

Vote: No Lynch

I prefer to have my vote out, but there isn't anything particularly scummy. Post more when I get time.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:49 am

Post by Battousai »

I'm not very active on the weekends, due to having a bad internet connection.

@Don- Really? I had no idea. Thanks for pointing that out... :P

@tvella- So, you are saying that voting Mokujin was stupid (from the line "someone does something stupid like voting for someone merely for questioning their motives")? If it is stupid, why is your vote still on him?

Also, drmyshottyizsik (is this supposed to be, "Doctor, my Shotty is sick"?) is obvscum.

unvote, vote: drmyshottyizsik

"Afford a quicklynch", plus planning out the rest of the game on the basis of hitting scum D1.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by Battousai »

andrew94 wrote:
Tasky wrote:
andrew94 wrote:
Mokujin_ wrote:Well...yes.

Quad's Q's only sparked discussion of his Q's usefulness. All in all, RQS only has any usefulness because there isn't a consensus on its validity. The questions themselves are irrelevant. And in the end, Day 1 will slump because of the RQS. RVS creates more content.
u said your vote was serious. now your saying ur vote is an rvs?
VOTE: andrew94
for misrepresentation
you are an active lurking retard that attempts to pick up on seemingly easy targets like me, if u actually LEARN SOME ENGLISH, you would see that above that statement mokujin voted quaz, and said that was a serious vote. therefore i was pointing out the irregulaties of that statement. you are a fail reader and have only contributed 3 posts and 1 is confirm, 1 is omgus and 1 is just randomly pointing at me. now, start reading more
Why don't you take your thumb out of your ass? Two posts in four days is average and good enough for the begining of the fucking game. You obviously do not know how to properly play this game. OMGUS is acceptable in the RVS, as both votes are completely random. You get all pissed when he thinks you are misrepresenting someone, when you should just ask him to elaborate. Why don't you do all of us a favor and replace the hell out of this game? Not only are you going to hurt the town with your lack of skills, but you will also make the game less fun due to your dickish personality.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:42 am

Post by Battousai »

You weren't acting scummy, you were acting like an asshole. There's a difference, and I stand by my comment. Besides, that gambit is fail even if you didn't execute it correctly. Acting scummy catches town and scum acting like town. It doesn't differentiate the responses from the two, and therefore doesn't work. Just replace out, now.

unvote, vote andrew94
I want you out of this game. Either you get lynched today, replaced out, or I will replace out. I play these games to have fun, and you are ruining it for me.

Mod: Can you force replace andrew94 for rule 14 for his post 76? I'll help you look for a replacement if needed.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by Battousai »

ZeroFang wrote:
I hate you, but it worked.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Battousai
Please tell me how acting scummy catches scum. Tell me how a townie wouldn't act the same way. Also:
Battousai wrote:You weren't acting scummy, you were acting like an asshole. There's a difference, and I stand by my comment. Besides, that gambit is fail even if you didn't execute it correctly. Acting scummy catches town and scum acting like town. It doesn't differentiate the responses from the two, and therefore doesn't work. Just replace out, now.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:19 am

Post by Battousai »

ZFang- What evidence are you basing that townies who "play to have fun" (over play to win) would play differently to scum who "plays to have fun"? And you are confusing not liking actions with scumminess. To define something as scummy, you would have to see it coming from scum more often than town. You haven't shown that townies do something one way more than another.

Plus you are skating around post 115. I'll also redirect that to Andrew as well.

Since it doesn't look like Andrew will be replaced, sorry mod but I'll have to ask for a replacement. I'll search around and try and help you find someone if you wish.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:38 am

Post by Battousai »

Sorry about replacing out... my gambit (I call it Batt gambit)failed/worked. This was the first game where I could actually use this gambit, so I had to do it. Essentially, I was overreacting to an overlyaggressive playstyle (one where the person insults players). In doing so, I was trying to appear townie by faking pseudo-towntells, which includes anger and replacing out. Unfortunately, I was actually replaced out before andrew was taken care of (damn you Nexus, and your helpful ways :evil: :wink: ). I was following along, hoping that andrew would be eliminated and I would replace back in. At least the gambit helped Nexus a bit:
ZeroFang wrote: Battousai (now Nexus) I read as pissed town. His posts were sensible, yet ticked off at the ridiculousness of some of the posts. I also read anger as more of a town emotion because scum get scared, townies get frustrated.
[quote="Wisteria]Battousai (now Nexus) is town.[/quote]

Andrew- claiming doc to prevent a lynch/draw a night kill was wrong. Only in certain circumstances would that be ok and work, but never in an OPEN game. Zed was right to CC you. Town should be trying to lynch the two goons, and when you fakeclaimed doc, that eliminates you (falsely) as town and as a lover. The doc for a goon on D1 is an excellent trade.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:32 am

Post by Battousai »

The chances of being counterclaimed in an OPEN setup is astronomical. Anyways, if the discussion should warrant going futher, I suggest a MD thread.

Return to “Completed Open Games”