Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Framm 18 »

VOTE: Gandalf

For being in my first three games on this site.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Framm 18 »

It is still early and there really is no reason at this point.

I guess that I could have said that he has played lousy as town in the two other games that I have played with him, in my opinion anyways. But it really isn't any different then other peoples opening votes at this point.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:34 am

Post by Framm 18 »

I did not say that I disagreed with your vote (Since I have no clue as to what past experience you are talking about), I was saying that no one at this point has voted for someone, based on knowledge from this game. So currently it is either
A) Random
or
B) Based on Past experiences, that has little bearing on who is who in this game.

I happened to vote based on B. *shrug*
Currently everyone is trying to guage reactions based on votes and then go from there.

PEdit: I didn't say that, what I said is that the votes at this point are as I posted above. :roll:
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:17 am

Post by Framm 18 »

Calcifer wrote:Framm 18 is scumbuddy to Katsuki for trying to subtly discredit votes on his buddy? Maybe.
I have been busy (evil school).

Where have I discredited anybody's vote? I was talking about my reasoning for voting and you jumping me for it.

As for your thinking that I am buddying up with Katsuki, you were the one to bring that up, I wasn't even concerned with it at that point.
If it weren't for y'alls aggressiveness this early, I would have probably already voted for you.

As for my lack of posting, what about Mothrax, DMSIS, CSL? Especially considering two of those players have posted less then me.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: CMAR All but two (maybe three) of his posts have been fluff as of right now.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:07 am

Post by Framm 18 »

Calcifer wrote:
If it weren't for y'alls aggressiveness this early, I would have probably already voted for you.
Could you explain this, please?
I think that you being as aggressive as you are, makes you more townie than scummy. At least this early in the game, I think that you have been aggressive in the wrong things, mainly my first (random) vote, if you had been less aggressive then maybe I would think that you were more scummy.
Calcifer wrote:
UNVOTE:
VOTE: CMAR All but two (maybe three) of his posts have been fluff as of right now.
Why CMAR specifically? There are a few more people who have been fluffposting more than he has.
Right now it is mainly gut feeling, but his joking around seems off to me. I can't really put a finger on why.
Calcifer wrote: Also, why do you disagree with the Kat vote?
I would still like to you to point out where you are getting that idea, I have never indicated one way or another on that vote. I won't vote for him right now, so there is no "oops, I didn't know he was at L-1." votes.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by Framm 18 »

Calcifer wrote:
Framm wrote:I would still like to you to point out where you are getting that idea, I have never indicated one way or another on that vote. I won't vote for him right now, so there is no "oops, I didn't know he was at L-1." votes.
Well, when you vote someone else other than the person most under scrutiny right now without even commenting on his wagon, I assume that you disapprove of the vote/are avoiding commenting on it.
I would buy that a little bit more, if it were not for the fact that you have been interested in what I thought about your vote since there was only 2 votes on him at that point, and both of them seemed more like random votes than anything else.

As for the wagon on him, Considering I have only ever played with two of y'all, most of the metagaming things mean nothing to me. I have no clue as to why he claimed this early, but I would rather wait to vote for him, till I hear from more than just 6 of the players. I find him more null then anything at the moment. All this over whether or not he policy lynches (which I don't support by the way), doesn't make him scum in this game. But that is just my take on it. *Shrug*
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by Framm 18 »

L-1 By the Way.

Just posting this so there will be no Oops moments.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by Framm 18 »

mallowgeno wrote:
Katsuki wrote: I would rather Calc lynch, but I hope that was not a soft-claim for Luigi.
SLIP! If you were a mason with him, you would know who Luigi is!

unvote, vote Katsuki
Okay, I was busy/away from the computer when this happened, so I could not comment. Katsuki's post read more of a threat, to me anyways, than anything else, and I think that he scared you with that post and you jumped at the chance to get him lynched, by claiming a slip.

VOTE: MallowGeno
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:20 am

Post by Framm 18 »

mallowgeno wrote:Wow I did not expect that flip at all. I honestly thought he was town. I'll have to reread and post later.
What???

Seeing as how all three people flipped town, you shouldn't have been surprised. It could have just been a slip of the fingers, but I doubt it.

Preview edit: What Mothrax said.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by Framm 18 »

jimfinn wrote:Case on Calcifer
Calcifer wrote:We're pushy because we've found scum and are ready to lynch him. Join the wagon Shotty. You're the #2 wagon anyway, because people want to policy lynch you for being you. That's unfair.
This statement is encouraging DMSIS to join the Katsuki bandwagon. It is a very direct and personal statement mixed with an appeal to emotion. It sounds like a scum possibly trying to get another person onto the bandwagon for an easy mislynch.
Calcifer wrote:
Katsuki wrote:I am Mario, the mason sibling.

Something interesting happens if I get NK'ed. Does not apply to lynch.
Where's Luigi to defend this claim?
"Something interesting?" Is it like, bad or what?
Rolefishing, as already pointed out earlier by other people.
Calcifer wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
mallowgeno wrote:
Katsuki wrote: I would rather Calc lynch, but I hope that was not a soft-claim for Luigi.
SLIP! If you were a mason with him, you would know who Luigi is!

unvote, vote Katsuki
FINALLY
something that makes an ounce of sense against Katsuki.

UNVOTE: Calcifer
VOTE: Katsuki
Goodbye.
THAT, my friends, is rolefishing at its finest. Trying to out both Mario and Luigi at the same time. XD
Goodbye, Katsuki. And really? Mason brothers? That's about as bad as claiming Beloved Princess.

Someone drop the hammer on this sucka'. He'll flip scum fo' sho'.
Demanding that someone hammer Katsuki now and expressing confidence in his scum-flip. A very aggressive scum pushing for someone to hurry up and lynch this mason before the real partner shows up, perhaps?

For these reasons, I
VOTE: Calcifer
What???

Pay attention to the game. Calc was vigged by SC.

As much as I want Mallow to go bye-bye...

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Jimfinn
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:57 am

Post by Framm 18 »

UNVOTE:

I still find JimFinn scummy and I am willing to hammer, but I would like a little bit more than 2 and a half pages of talk before lynching someone.

I just want to make sure that we are not just rushing into a lynch and then be in trouble for the next lynch.

*Making an assumption* 3 Mafia - 9 Town Setup. We are currently at 3-6, we lynch a Townie today, 3-5 with a NK makes it 3-4 and then we are in a LYLO situation. Unless I missed something, which I don't think that I did.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:40 am

Post by Framm 18 »

CSL wrote:Don't stall.
It is not stalling as much as being cautious.

I just want to make sure that we are making the right move. We have only basically BWed two people, and could be entering a LYLO with limited info (10 pages in 2 days), if we are wrong about JimFinn.

As I said, I am being more cautious than anything. I still want to hear more from Mallow as well.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by Framm 18 »

CryMeARiver wrote:YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT! YOU JUST TOLD SOMEONE TO HAMMER ON SOMEONE WHO HAD CLAIMED COP!
I am Dr. Toadley's Assistant, Nurse. I knew that the doctor had been killed, and I was active, but I forgot who that doctor had been due to lack of sleep. I was thinking it had been CMAR. Saying that the NK implicates me is very susceptible to WIFOM. My claim means I will likely be killed tonight, but this will force the scum to use their NK on me, preventing them from using it on a stronger player.
I don't know what has gotten you all riled up, but I will tell you the same thing, I told JimFinn, pay attention to the game. You even posted the claim (It wasn't Cop) in your argument. :facepalm:

Anyways, that was just one of the reasons that I voted for him, read his posts for the entire game and see if it isn't scummy, and I took my vote back for reasons that I am not going to explain again.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by Framm 18 »

CryMeARiver wrote: Are you stupid? I EBWOP'd 1 minute later saying I meant doc. Sorry if I was raging at your massive stupidity. BTW, way to ignore my case and just take out of it the one mistake I made (which I corrected). Thanks scum.

I seriously think Dramonic has forgotten how to play since I was last on MS. Last I knew, we didn't quicklynch a mason claim D1, then go one to try and quicklynch a doc claim D2. It's stupidity at its finest.
And i just don't know where to begin with Gandalf. How about the stupidity of his more recent scumblog:
gandalf5166 wrote:Cases are FTL.
*begins a slow clap* bravo, this is just beautiful.
In case you haven't read the rules:
5. You are not forced to like each other, but the fact that you badly want so and so offed does not give you the right to insult him or her. Please keep your hatred of people or groups thereof to yourself unless you want a warning. Three warnings (or an offensive enough post) and you will be ejected from the game and replaced with someone else.
I am not even going to waste time arguing with you. Once again read his ISO and then tell me where you think that he turned into a townie, and then if you can do that, see when I decided that it would be better to wait and get more information out of the game. And let's see if you can make a case without having to act like a 2 year old.

Anyways, make another post like the one above and the two before that, and I am going to replace out. I don't want to play with people that can only feel big and mighty, by belittling and berating others.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by Framm 18 »

CryMeARiver wrote:I'm scum because I'm the only one, besides mallow, who seems to have any reason in this game.
How does Mallow have any reason(ing) in this game???
All he has done is post fluff, and call out a player that was threatening him. That is why he is scum. And I still want him to go bye-bye.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:59 am

Post by Framm 18 »

I am here and I am going to go ahead and claim Luigi.

I am going to reread, but going off memory, Jimfinn and CMAR are at the top of my list of potential scum.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:14 am

Post by Framm 18 »

I have no clue as to what he was talking about, all I know is that we were masons and I am VT.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:27 am

Post by Framm 18 »

mothrax wrote:Wait, we had a claimed nurse turned doc not nk'd... A few scenarios come to mind. 1. They left him alive as a mislynch since there was doubt about his claim. 2. There is a mafia rolecop and they deemed mallow more important. (he was also ripe for the mislynch after a scummy hammer... 3. He is scum. 4. There isn't a fourth that comes to mind... I need to reread.
That was what I was thinking as well.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:57 am

Post by Framm 18 »

Sorry, been busy.

I will post a better reply tonight after I get back from a Football Game.

Quick Thoughts though:
Jimfinn, Gandalf, and a tossup right now between Robo/Dramonic are scum.

Out of those 4, I feel the safest lynching Gandalf, I will reread and then hopefully post a more detailed case later. Along with a vote.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:09 am

Post by Framm 18 »

gandalf5166 wrote:Well, we finished our MC right? Weren't we going to lynch CMAR?
I stink at making cases, but this is off somehow.

It kind of sounds like scum getting antsy and trying to lynch someone scummy for the win.
I can't point it out, but something about reading his ISO makes me think that he is scum.

VOTE: Gandalf
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by Framm 18 »

Yeah thought something like that might happen. :facepalm:
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by Framm 18 »

I should have voted for Jimfinn, I had him as scum and did call Dram out too (sort of), just figured that gandalf was clear scum as well.

Gandalf: Am I going to have to start calling for your lynch early so that we don't lynch you in a MYLO/LYLO situation? This is twice in my 3 fully finished games on this site.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by Framm 18 »

Once again good game Scum.

I thought that Yikk as a VT was a little bit strange when I looked it up, but I will say that CSL played a great game in my opinion, did not suspect him at all.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”