SWN III: Dreamland Castle Is Under Siege (Halted, mod error)

JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by JesseSheffield »

Whatever language that is I can't understand it.
And who's going to stop me...
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:23 pm

Post by JesseSheffield »

For the record I do not have a post-restriction.
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by JesseSheffield »

DemonHybrid wrote:Uh...huh. You've missed the last post? The one where you've had 2 hours to read? Because, from where I'm sitting, it says you posted at 1:30 EST and my post was 11:30 EST.

And then TL voted me, 1 and a half HOURS later. 4 minutes after that, you decide to hop on the wagon because you "missed" my post..which you've had 3 and 1/2 hours to read. That shows either a lack of care or a willingness to just hop on any wagon or both. I don't buy that you "missed" my post.

Unvote, Vote: Katsuki
Okay I personally think that using time stamps as a reading of judgment on another player's gameplay is absolutely ridiculous.
DemonHybrid wrote:I posted that, saying "they can't ALL be town with PRs, so don't think that anyone with a PR is innocent", basically. Not once did I call for a lynch of said people; I said to keep options open and stop seeing them as "town with PRs" only.

I think you're a good lynch at this moment, Katsuki. That was incredibly opportunistic.
Number one, you're having quite a bit of fun OMGUSing it seems like. Number two, there was no reason for anybody to state it in the first place, what kind of purpose does that serve?

I don't really care what you may or may not have been implying in the post, the thing that bothers me is the fact that I can't think of a reason a town player would state that.
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by JesseSheffield »

Because scum are going to want to be making sure everybody's keeping their options open to any possible reason someone could be scum. If there is any little thing scum can slide in there to put doubt in anybody's mind, they'll use it.
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by JesseSheffield »

You're right actually, GOOD scum players do try to nudge players in specific directions.
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:55 pm

Post by JesseSheffield »

DemonHybrid wrote:Number one: Look up what OMGUS means, or better yet, read this: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... =5&t=15167

Feel free to eat your words.

Number two: Like I said, I didn't like everyone's subtle attitudes that those with PRs are "town with PRs". I'm reminding everyone that the possibility of scum with PRs is still there. This is about the 50th time stating this, and it's getting kinda old at this point.
Not even going to bother with the link, don't care. And yeah you're right it is getting kind of old because I really don't think anybody was truly leaning that way.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”