Mini 1049 - Hide and Seek Mafia - FINAL Kablooie!

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Pomegranate is probably not posting on account of Jewish holidays, and Domino has picked up his role PM.
Yup.
VOTE: Katsuke. I don't recognize you.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I'm not willing to vote Vezo yet for following his (often mind-numbing but) regular playstyle.
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

camn wrote:Ok, then.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Katsu

For being the first person to ignore my demand for a top-three scumlist.
Afraid you will out your buddies? You should be.
You find Katsuki not listing his suspects immediately is scummier than anything anyone on your scumlist has done?

Post (and scumlist, probably) later.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:42 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I'm sorry for my lack of activity as of late.

I'm getting used to a new school and such, and I had to stay late one night, and tonight/tomorrow is Yom Kippur... I'm very busy.

I will post on Saturday night, or Sunday at the latest. I'm so sorry, but after the Jewish holidays everything should be much better for me timewise.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:47 am

Post by Pomegranate »

mongoose wrote:
I agree with katsu.
No content is offered, and asks for a quicklynch which is a scum tell since the longer the day goes the more likely a scum is to be caught or make a slip.
You want a quick lynch, you got one,
VOTE: katsuki

Explain how the red parts do not contradict each other.

UNVOTE: my RV.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

mongoose wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
mongoose wrote:
I agree with katsu.
No content is offered, and asks for a quicklynch which is a scum tell since the longer the day goes the more likely a scum is to be caught or make a slip.
You want a quick lynch, you got one,
VOTE: katsuki

Explain how the red parts do not contradict each other.

UNVOTE: my RV.
I meant I agree with voting katsu

Sorry, I was really busy yesterday and couldnt post. Anyways, what do you want me to do, claim? All I can say is I'm not mafia, since If I do say which sleeper I am, the mafia can know where to hide or not.
That's not a defense.
HoS: Mongoose
since he's at L-1.

Elli, if I understand your last post correctly, I'd say that it's between jenniwren, Tans, and Budja.

Camn: Did you mean ESL as in 'English as a second language'? Because it's my first.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:57 am

Post by Pomegranate »

jenniwren wrote:
Conclusion

1) Mongoose has maintained a mildly nervous energy from the beginning; defensive reaction to the RVS vote, some curious comments, and now some AtE.
2) The mongoose wagon surely has scum somewhere on it; at least one, maybe two. (
But I think the third scum is not on the wagon.
) Could be Katsuki or Budja.
3) TBM has avoided the mongoose wagon; why? If mongoose is town, he could be the missing third, and if he's scum, TBM could be his

Scum reads:
mongoose
and TBM; then either Kats or Budja. If mongoose is scum, then I think the third would be Budja based on TBM's little blurb about Katsuki; if he flips town, then I think TBM, Kats, and Budja would be likely scum based on their interactions.

I will connect the dots better later, but it's 4:30 a.m. and the logic is slipping away...
You seem to imply that mongoose isn't (the third) scum (because he's obviously not on his own wagon), but then you list him as your first scumread.

Pom is confused with you.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

camn wrote:
tanstalas wrote:Well - interesting. Vezok confirmed town AMIRITE?

WRONG!

If I were scum I would totally blow up a scum room, knowing full well that my scumbuddy was hiding somewhere else.
Eh, I don't see the point in speculating about this, as it's basically WIFOM. I'd say that it's a nulltell as far as vezo is concerned.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

camn wrote:I understand that Pom.
But clearing him is definitely a no-no, no?

However, Veso is on my hitlist for his hammer alone. I was hoping putting someone at L-1 would shake something out.... Maybe it did?

VOTE : vesokpiraka

For the obv reason- WTF on the quickhammer?
I agree with all of this.

VOTE: vezokpiraka.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Pomegranate »

V/LA until Saturday night- holidays & stuff.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:37 am

Post by Pomegranate »

tanstalas wrote:Sure - lynch me I'll take one for the town my life for katsuki's life - sounds good to me a 1:1 is perfectly fine with me
I'm getting a bad vibe from this post.

MPR is scummy, but I think I nedd to reread it, seeing as I wasn't 'there'.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

tanstalas wrote:
Katsuki wrote:
I just know that I didn't hide in vezok's room, and tried to hide in DGB's room
but got kicked into some unknown room
:D
Lynch all liars

I tried to hide in DGF's room last night and was told (Like I surmised yesterday) that the mod wouldn't randomly kick you into someone elses room rather they would make you stay in your own room or tell you to hide somewhere else.

I was told to hide somewhere else.

If you do not believe me, try to hide in DGF's room tonight and see what she tells you

Vote: Katsuki

Also ISO Katsuki and look at her posts, tell me you do not get the feeling that she is scum just trying to fly under the radar.

K, thanks
VOTE: Katsuki. What do you have to say about this?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

It's only three votes.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:53 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Ahhh... I need to catch up. I glanced over the last two pages, and I'll read all the really long posts and stuff soon.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

camn wrote:You can ignore the bulk of the Jenni/tans exchange.
Definitely read Katsuki at the beginning of the day... I would enjoy your input.
Okay, I'm still happy with my Kastuki vote; this is what I've got on him:

-He tunnels Tans, and in post 308, he twice lists the that a reason he finds Tans scummy is because Tans found him scummy. OMGUS much? How is that a reason?
-He WIFOMs everyone about his night action for no apparent or necessary reason, saying that it benefits town to confuse scum (302, 313, 316).
-He seems to get overly worried, and a bit defensive even about the first votes put on him at the very beginning of the day.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Oh. My bad. Sorry Katsuki. :o
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Pomegranate »

V/LA until Saturday night.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I've skimmed the thread. I'll post something tomorrow, but right now,
TheButtonmen wrote:
@Pom:
I'm used to your slightly lurky nature but this game is much worse then normal.
There are quite a few Jewish holidays at this time of year (and I think I announced when I'd be V/LA). But my activity should go back to normal now that they've ended.

--

If/When we claim our night actions, I think that we ought to keep in mind that the Mafia member who plants the bomb cannot hide on that night, IIRC.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:27 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Katsuki wrote:Sigh

I doubt I will have much time this weekend to complete my analysis (or, comment on it the way I want).

Long story short, go look at votes. Camn seems to have no problems jumping on every wagon present. She's been on every major wagon thus far this game. (Including original katsuki wagon D1 before it shifted to mongoose).

Before now, I hadn't actually noticed that. Her voting pattern worries me greatly. (and now she is willing to go for far_cry wagon).

If I am not wrong, most people think that camn is town. Maybe my gut is just crazy :D
Lame attack on Camn is lame.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

tanstalas wrote:You sticking up for Katsuki though and not letting her defend herself.
noted
I don't like this. Elli didn't do anything wrong/scummy.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

nopointinactingup wrote:
Katsuki wrote:I love the camn flipflopping. First me obvtown, now me scum, to somewhere in between.
Katsuki wrote: I really am still not sure about camn. Head says town, gut says scum.
Don't want to commit though he supposedly is suspicious of Camn's flipflop --> Suspicion as means of distancing.
I feel like it's a Pot, Kettle, Black, Etc., situation here. Katsuki is scummy (to you) for for having week suspicious of Camn, but you have week and uncommitted of him for it- couldn't I say that I see you and Katsuki linked in this way?

Also, I don't like the Camn "slip" you found- I don't feel like it proves anything.

However, I still dislike Katsuki's play, and I'm going to keep my vote on him for the sake of the wagon, and where it's going right now.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Pomegranate »

jenniwren wrote:I'm sorry I haven't posted...been super busy this week and will catch up soon.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:19 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I feel like the day is stalling/dragging for no reason... I'm willing to vote NPIAU is we can get a lynch on him.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

jenniwren wrote:Pomegranate: In your ISO, I notice that all of your votes are cast based on someone else's argument other than your own. You say something like "I agree" and then vote. Now you're offering to lynch NPIAU if someone else can get a wagon going. Do you have any thoughts about him or Kats or anyone else that you could add?
The way I see it, there already is a small wagon on him.

I'll try to summarize my thoughts soon, but I have a large test tomorrow which requires a lot of studying.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

jenniwren wrote:I think Katsuki or Pom would be my top two choices for a lynch.
Wait, so I'm pushing for my last buddy's lynch?

And I posted here yesterday, IIRC.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Okay. I feel terrible, but I've been very busy as of late. I'll see what I can do, but I doubt it will be very much right now.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

V/LA until Sunday morning.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I did lurk and stuff D3. But I have to say that I was honestly very busy. I just started school, and it's a new school, I was and still am getting used to the workload.

I will post later tonight when I have more than a minute.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Wait, so NO ONE thinks NPIAU is scum right now?

I plan to do a PBPA of him, but is it that hard to see or something?

(And on that note, where
is
he anyway?)
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:40 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I may have to replace out of this game. Give me a few days to see where I'm at with work, then I'll see. Hopefully I'll be able to post a little though.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #30) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:24 am

Post by Pomegranate »

@Mod- I am requesting replacement. I cannot handle mafia right now.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #31) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I feel bad about replacing out, but I did make sure to follow afterward. I thought a Sapo lynch was obvious after attempting to drop the hammer and stuff, but I can't blame the town's play when I replaced out.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”