Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Friend »

Locke, I've explained. We can't target or lynch them. If they are scum, that seems slightly broken, no?
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Friend wrote:pacman, maybe he has secret role-related reasons. Ever thought of that?
Yes I did, and so I asked if he could say at the very least the only scenario making vezo obvscum. That way, I would at least try and understand why vezo is unlikely scum. Just "vezo is obvtown, I can't explain but plz trust me" might be dangerous in case Soc is manipulative scum, or even confused town, so I wanted to ger at least a little part of why should I remove my vote.
This interaction is actually confusing me. I'd like to hear something from Soc before unvoting.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by Plum »

pacman281292 wrote:
Friend wrote:pacman, maybe he has secret role-related reasons. Ever thought of that?
Yes I did, and so I asked if he could say at the very least the only scenario making vezo obvscum. That way, I would at least try and understand why vezo is unlikely scum. Just "vezo is obvtown, I can't explain but plz trust me" might be dangerous in case Soc is manipulative scum, or even confused town, so I wanted to ger at least a little part of why should I remove my vote.
This interaction is actually confusing me. I'd like to hear something from Soc before unvoting.
Do people not read?

Soc is Town. All the people trying to insinuate stuff about him today are being disingenuous, or acting as if they are. That's scummy. That was my beef with CKD earlier, but pacman, insinuating that Soc is manipulative scum,
especially
in a case involving roles and claiming, is a bad idea and v. scummy.
pacman281292 wrote:Bleh.
Furc, I think we're not outguessing the mod. That post had more than "I dislike both wagons". Plus, we don't know what glow means FFS.
vezokpiraka wrote:Socrates you know what I am going to claim.
\I was a vanilla at the beginning but on day 2 I got a power. No. I won't say what power.
This roleclaim is confusing... why can't you say that power I'm wondering?
DIE ROLEFISHING SCUM DIE.

Need I say more?
pacman281292 wrote:Damn, I hate soo much when people say things of this sort without explaining. I'd like to know why is vezo confirmedtown, but it seems like in this game it's just "follow Soc" or "follow Plum", and anyone opposing is obvscum and needs getting lynched.
So, why is vezo confirmedtown? Or, if you can't answer this, which is the only one scenario in which vezo is scum?
Um, dude. Remember what happened last time we (by which I mean, the Town minus players like you) followed Soc? Oh yeah,
we lynched scum
which Soc
guaranteed
. You're rolefishing and you also seem mucho disappointed to lose a mislynch candidate which might've gotten your neck spared today, huh?

More coherent thoughts on other stuff I guess when the RAGE AT PACMAN over the past few pages fades. That might be after a sweet Pacman lynch.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by Socrates »

Pacman, if you are town, you need to learn a little something about trust. If I am scum then I am a dead man walking, no question, so you can afford to trust what I am saying for as long as it pans out as I say it should.

My head says I should vote pacman, but my gut keeps making me hesitate.

erghh......

unvote, vote: pacman

I want to see a claim from you.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by Socrates »

That's L-1, by the way.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:08 pm

Post by Furcolow »

soc, i know you trust i'm town, and my read on pacman is VI. I know VI can be scum, but I feel he is likelier to be something that people confuse as mafia than mafia if you get my drift without me opening speculation as to his role. I urge you to unvote, and vote locke lamora again, as that was a brilliant move to shift a wagon to a scummy player.

1) i liked pacman's sort of "this is not good to ponder on the glow" post
2) i disliked locke lamora's disspeculation in relation to the glow. His post of #1122 feels like scum planting negative seeds of doubt.
3) analyze the votes: soc votes locke lamora, locke votes me=weird to distance himself from a scummate (my take on it)

i could be wrong, but that is my synopsis of the past page
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:25 am

Post by pacman281292 »

I'm a vanilla townie, with no additional powers. Flavor? See page 1.
Time for another mislynch! Woohoo!

I know what trusting someone means, but it is still dangerous. I see Soc as likely protown, but if he's scum we're screwed. Also, if he's just confused town not actually sure of what's going on we would be screwed anyways. Can't I ask FFS?
Unvote.

I'm answering to Plum later. Haven't read her WTF post yet.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:42 am

Post by Furcolow »

i'll paraphrase:
plum: "pacman, poisoning the well on soc, our most prolific protown poster is scummy"
pacman's next post: "i'm a townie. if soc isn't protown and is scum we lost!"

furcolow's assessment: pacman doesn't read
opinion on a lynch target: need to find a different one, though I don't KNOW that. Just my gut.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:59 am

Post by pacman281292 »

@Furc: I didn't read Plum's post. Read my post.
After reading it:
Plum wrote:
pacman281292 wrote:
Do people not read?

Soc is Town. All the people trying to insinuate stuff about him today are being disingenuous, or acting as if they are. That's scummy. That was my beef with CKD earlier, but pacman, insinuating that Soc is manipulative scum,
especially
in a case involving roles and claiming, is a bad idea and v. scummy.
Humm... got it. But I still feel uncomfortable about the idea of blindly following Soc, sorry.

pacman281292 wrote:Bleh.
Furc, I think we're not outguessing the mod. That post had more than "I dislike both wagons". Plus, we don't know what glow means FFS.
vezokpiraka wrote:Socrates you know what I am going to claim.
\I was a vanilla at the beginning but on day 2 I got a power. No. I won't say what power.
This roleclaim is confusing... why can't you say that power I'm wondering?
DIE ROLEFISHING SCUM DIE.

Need I say more?
lol.
Buying blindly a roleclaim doesn't seem to be actually a great idea, you know? However, I think I'll settle with this for now.

pacman281292 wrote:Damn, I hate soo much when people say things of this sort without explaining. I'd like to know why is vezo confirmedtown, but it seems like in this game it's just "follow Soc" or "follow Plum", and anyone opposing is obvscum and needs getting lynched.
So, why is vezo confirmedtown? Or, if you can't answer this, which is the only one scenario in which vezo is scum?
Um, dude. Remember what happened last time we (by which I mean, the Town minus players like you) followed Soc? Oh yeah,
we lynched scum
which Soc
guaranteed
. You're rolefishing and you also seem mucho disappointed to lose a mislynch candidate which might've gotten your neck spared today, huh?
*head asplodes*
This time you're the one twisting my words upside down. First of all, you can't just burden us for Soc's proficiency (is that the right wording? IDK), and second of all, neither of the things you said there were my actual motivations.

More coherent thoughts on other stuff I guess when the RAGE AT PACMAN over the past few pages fades. That might be after a sweet Pacman
mis
lynch.
Fixed for you
More tunneling from Plum. lol.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:06 am

Post by AGar »

Lol more mechanic speculation, people trying to clear themselves on mechanic speculation, and furc calling me a terrible player. Wasn't it you who threatened to bitch to the mod if I didn't stop the ad hom? Lulz.

Soc, sorry, but I'm not blindly buying this one. If he's so town, there's surely a way you can sell me on it without putting your role info at risk. Otherwise, my votes staying on the player I find the scummiest. "Just believe me" isn't cutting it here - I've never been a man of faith.

Anyone notice that Furc's only stance of late is that every lynch is a bad one?

Also, Plum, I don't think everyone is insinuating that Soc is anti-town, that's a huge stretch imo.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:09 am

Post by Furcolow »

I did not call you a terrible player without justification Mister Day 1 Medic claim
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:15 am

Post by Plum »

AGar wrote:Also, Plum, I don't think everyone is insinuating that Soc is anti-town, that's a huge stretch imo.
Maaaybe, but the fact that I'm seeing it at all in this case is a major WTH, so. I said 'all the people who are', and there have been more than one, as I recall, so.

I'll respond to Pac soon, but I remain
mostly
unconvinced that he's not very scummy and a majorly good lynch today. Also pacman, using the term tunnelling, with its negative connotations, when the tunnelling is justified. Your response to my rolefishing accusation is horribly inadequate and yes, I
can
just burden you for Soc's proficiency because it's not proficiency but a very good indication that he's Town in the know,
which you acknowledge, basically/reluctantly, in your claim post
Furcolow wrote:i'll paraphrase:
plum: "pacman, poisoning the well on soc, our most prolific protown poster is scummy"

opinion on a lynch target: need to find a different one, though I don't KNOW that. Just my gut.
Plum's assessment: Pacman is scrambling because he's done scummy stuff and feels trapped between what a pro-Town approach should look like and what his previous approach was - hence the quick reversals/
Opinion on a lynch target: I like this one. You've planted seeds of doubt, Furc, but.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:23 am

Post by Furcolow »

ok, so should I hammer? I want to help the town.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:39 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

please give me sometime to comment....I am trying, but super busy.

I seriously doubt that we were able to correctly point out two scum yesterday..pac was the competing wagon (if you guys remember).

also Furc, why are you asking?...if he flips town, it gives you a way to say "hey, i asked and you said it was okay"...if you think he is scum, hammer, if not, dont....you need to take ownership of your vote, not pass the buck....scum points for you
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:51 am

Post by Plum »

Yeah but pacman did that much much worse Day 1 which is part of why I want him dead.

Furc, give people, especially Soc, time to respond before you hammer? It wouldn't be a tragedy if someone did now, but holding off for a bit would be perfectly fine.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:53 am

Post by Furcolow »

scum points? from you?
there are like 5+ people suspicious of you, and i have endured how many wagons? I believe I'm scott free for the moment.

I guess scum points on me for not hammering wraith, too, when he was a townie and i spoke out against it
scum points for me for checking up with the town before KILLING A PLAYER
yea, TOTAL SCUM POINTS BRAH

@ebwop: thanks for a logical response, plum. this is exactly what I was asking: should I wait, or should I hammer?
It's a simple question, and ckd just earned my FoS for his response

plum, is your name relating to carpentry? being balanced as a person? or the fruit?
:)
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:01 am

Post by Plum »

The fruit. Hence the title ;)
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:01 am

Post by Furcolow »

true, but i recently learned it was a carpentry term, did you know that?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:04 am

Post by Plum »

I heard there's something called a plumbob used I think in carpentry - something akin to a level, if I recall?
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:14 am

Post by Socrates »

Furcolow wrote:soc, i know you trust i'm town, and my read on pacman is VI. I know VI can be scum, but I feel he is likelier to be something that people confuse as mafia than mafia if you get my drift without me opening speculation as to his role. I urge you to unvote, and vote locke lamora again, as that was a brilliant move to shift a wagon to a scummy player.

1) i liked pacman's sort of "this is not good to ponder on the glow" post
2) i disliked locke lamora's disspeculation in relation to the glow. His post of #1122 feels like scum planting negative seeds of doubt.
3) analyze the votes: soc votes locke lamora, locke votes me=weird to distance himself from a scummate (my take on it)

i could be wrong, but that is my synopsis of the past page
Ehhh.... Thats pretty much my misgivings about this lynch as well.

You agree that he is scummy, are you up for a wagon on Locke?

unvote, vote: Locke

Come on, pretty much every player in this game has agreed at some point that this player is scummy scum, but a wagon has never materialized. Lets put the fear of god into him!
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:05 am

Post by Iecerint »

OK.

Unvote; Vote: Locke Lamora
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:10 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Plum wrote:
AGar wrote:Also, Plum, I don't think everyone is insinuating that Soc is anti-town, that's a huge stretch imo.
Maaaybe, but the fact that I'm seeing it at all in this case is a major WTH, so. I said 'all the people who are', and there have been more than one, as I recall, so.

I'll respond to Pac soon, but I remain
mostly
unconvinced that he's not very scummy and a majorly good lynch today. Also pacman, using the term tunnelling, with its negative connotations, when the tunnelling is justified. Your response to my rolefishing accusation is horribly inadequate and yes, I
can
just burden you for Soc's proficiency because it's not proficiency but a very good indication that he's Town in the know,
which you acknowledge, basically/reluctantly, in your claim post
You are categorically tunneling me. You haven't attacked anyone besides me during this whole day. Just trying to rebuff it will be of no use for you. Your tunneling is not justified.
Explain why my response to your rolefish accusation is inadequate.
You can't burden me for Soc's proficiency. It's a logical fallacy, and while Soc has proven being a good reference point, blindly following him is still a BAD idea. I think he's town, but he can be wrong.
Furcolow wrote:i'll paraphrase:

Plum's assessment: Pacman is scrambling because he's done scummy stuff and feels trapped between what a pro-Town approach should look like and what his previous approach was - hence the quick reversals/
Opinion on a lynch target: I like this one. You've planted seeds of doubt, Furc, but.
lulz.
You still misread me. I've changed my mind because I've discovered my asessments wrong. Just keeping up with an obviously wrong asessment is something totally stupid, isn't it?
You've lost all your town points with these latest attacks. Now my read on you is null.
Gotta reread Locke, but I still don't find him particularly scummy. Mostly lurker, but nothing yet.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:20 am

Post by Friend »

unvote, vote: Locke Lamora

I too am up for a wagon. M=W would also be suitable.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:05 am

Post by Plum »

pacman281292 wrote:You've lost all your town points with these latest attacks. Now my read on you is null.[/b]
Gotta reread Locke, but I still don't find him particularly scummy. Mostly lurker, but nothing yet.[/quote]

Getting Townpoints from you is like ... nevermind, all the metaphors I thought of went the way of the metaphorgotten. Point is.

THEN AGAIN Locke has done barrels of nothing all game. AND Soc <3

I wanna settle with Pac, but if y'all have reservations elsewhere . . .

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Locke Lamora
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:32 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

vote plum

I gots a feeling, plum, would you characterize yourself as a good scum hunter? why or why not?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”