RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:44 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Usually I like to see more of a fight over two competing bandwagons, but I felt that Elscouta had seriously made a tactical error in his approach to the game (I'll try to get players to claim their powers and attack them if they refuse). I could totally see something like that in a scum QT. Although he was blunt about it, in retrospect, I guess, it was subtle in its own way. I was likely making a mountain out of a molehill, as Elscouta must've honestly thought that his ideas were productive for the town. It turns out we're just on fundamentally different sides of that issue.

Speaking of power talk,
Andrius 271 wrote:There are alot of active abilities, and scum has to do a little guess work. ;)

So yeah. Yesterday I was lazy. I coasted, I admit it. (Mainly due to higher-priority games wherein we tried to lynch Satan, etc.)
I realize I'm beating what's now a dead horse, but I really must say this is just silly. Andrius, you really must be more hush-hush here. As was stated, the scum very much have the ability to piece this game together 100 times better than the town can. There are three of them at this very second sitting in a room in Kiev analyzing the impact of your statement. They're cross-checking it with what they chose, Elscouta's reveal, and with what they suspect already in the game.

---

This is too long for the first post of the day, but I'm still excited to be in the game. The flavor is absolutely delicious.

I've got a great place to start with my vote. I'm still feeling a similar take on the game, despite Elscouta's flip, because I feel almost as though he was a separate entity. No one expressly came to his defense, nor did he really defend anyone that I recall (although I guess he wouldn't have needed to).

Vote: Zhero
for what I think was some overly careful play yesterday, exemplified beautifully in what I think was some clear fencesitting toward the end of the day. In contrast with Elscouta, who was very much in the limelight, I want to now push at one of the more quiet players.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 am

Post by Enigma »

RedCoyote wrote:Usually I like to see more of a fight over two competing bandwagons, but I felt that Elscouta had seriously made a tactical error in his approach to the game (I'll try to get players to claim their powers and attack them if they refuse). I could totally see something like that in a scum QT. Although he was blunt about it, in retrospect, I guess, it was subtle in its own way. I was likely making a mountain out of a molehill, as Elscouta must've honestly thought that his ideas were productive for the town. It turns out we're just on fundamentally different sides of that issue.
Stop making up reasons for why you prematurely hammered with only one week of real discussion.
Percy wrote:RedCoyote, your catchup post was excellent. Hammer away.
^Don't like this at all.
Zhero
Zhero
Goon
Zhero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:21 am

Post by Zhero »

Enigma wrote:Can we all just twiddle our thumbs and stop hating until we can start voting. Let's be friends while it lasts!

In all seriousness though, I know it's pointless discussion but I really don't know how fruitful scumhunting will be until everyone gets a chance to put their vote where their mouth is.
I don't like this post. Your DEFCON 4 & 5 posts lok pretty artificial when you turn around and admit that you feel they were all pointless. It feels like you were steering conversation away from scumhunting to bog the town down.
The high value investigative abilities serve town alot better, all the townies should choose Espionage (and maybe Eavesdrop)
Eavesdrop: This can easily be worked around. Scum have had 1 week to formulate ways of communicating in their quicktopic which won't reveal anything useful.
The change of opinion on Eavesdrop is also interesting, not just because it feels like you may have been clued in on ways to get around it from your scumbuddies, but also because your defense on that:
That was just a preliminary skim read on the first day. Since then I have actually read through all the rest and given each role a bit of thought. In particular the thought of sending out messages with the intention that they are intercepted which I didn't realize on my first read.
is at odds with your later attack on Doombunny having misunderstood the rules, making your reasoning for attacking him superficial.

You seem adverse to people being labeled as town (lowering you mislynch pool?), and overstate people giving town reads as them being declared 'confirmed town'. Considering the benefits of declaring town reads (as mentioned already in thread), your resistance looks bad.
Enigma wrote:
RedCoyote wrote:Usually I like to see more of a fight over two competing bandwagons, but I felt that Elscouta had seriously made a tactical error in his approach to the game (I'll try to get players to claim their powers and attack them if they refuse). I could totally see something like that in a scum QT. Although he was blunt about it, in retrospect, I guess, it was subtle in its own way. I was likely making a mountain out of a molehill, as Elscouta must've honestly thought that his ideas were productive for the town. It turns out we're just on fundamentally different sides of that issue.
Stop making up reasons for why you prematurely hammered with only one week of real discussion.
^Don't like this at all.
This post bugs me too, like garnering town points by mourning a townie's death. You completely ignore his wagon until specifically prodded, and even then you basically just say "no comment, waiting to see how this pans out". During your last post Day 1, Elscouta is at L-1, but you again fail to mention it. Why are you only now concerned about the speed of his wagon?

Vote: Enigma

RedCoyote wrote:Vote: Zhero for what I think was some overly careful play yesterday, exemplified beautifully in what I think was some clear fencesitting toward the end of the day. In contrast with Elscouta, who was very much in the limelight, I want to now push at one of the more quiet players.
Yeah, my play wasn't that great Day 1. I disagree with the fencesitting argument though.
Zhero wrote:The more I read Elscouta the more I think he's just poorly presenting his case.

[...]

There are roles I could see being less lynchable than others in this setup.
The two statements there aren't contradictory, I felt the case against Els was a bit weak and was hoping for a claim to maybe shake things up. I'm not sure how this 'makes me look reasonable' if he had flipped scum.
-Zhero
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:27 am

Post by Faraday »

will post here tomorrow with content.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:43 am

Post by AurorusVox »

(Internet should be with me soon, so I can stop having to walk for this game!)

Two players are making me uncomfortable; Andrius and Doombunny.

Doombunny9

Doombunny9 (#188) wrote:Anyway throwing out town reads is scummy.

Faraday makes me nervous overall though. I could see plenty of stuff he's saying coming from a townie PoV but at the same time he manages to do plenty of scummy stuff (Not providing reasoning, just throwing out arguments and pretending they're crap etc.) Overall I get an uneasy and scummy read from him and I'm definitely going to keep a closer eye on him.
The whole town reads issue was one of the things that Elscouta had against Faraday. Cool, seems like DB will side with Els, and he finds Faraday scummy anyway. Oh, hold on...
Doombunny9 (#230) wrote:Anyway, I'd rather vote Elscouta than Faraday, Enigma, etc. right now but I don't want the day to end so early so I'll just keep my vote here for the time being. I agree with Hinduragi, its not much of an argument if you aren't even supporting it.
Okay. So he wants to vote for the person the rest of town is voting for because...uh. The big "debate" has Elscouta vs Faraday's, with Elscouta saying town-reads are scummy. Hmm, seems like a bit out of the blue that he'd side with Faraday. But then DB finally grows a pair, and conveniently stays off the mislynch with this;
Doombunny9 (#243) wrote:How bout now?
Unvote, Vote: Faraday

[...]I did think you're scummy however, now you are standing out more to me. Even more so now due to your lack of explanations.
But in this vote, he doesn't mention "confirmed townies" at all as a reason for this vote (why not?). Looks to me like DB was very careful to stay off the Els wagon, and the same can be said of his earlier SocioPath vote. Both the Faraday and the SP votes have been because of their playstyle (as far as I can see), which makes it look like he's scumhunting...but the playstyle ain't gonna change. Convenient placeholders for his vote, I reckon.

Vote: Doombunny9

---

Andrius
Andrius wrote:I don't actually mean to crumb half the time I do. See Harry Potter Mafia for fail-crumbing. :oops:
AND WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS ANYMORE. SSHH.
Given Andrius' actions today, I think he is fully aware that he was crumbing. If he doesn't want to talk about it, why go to the trouble of hinting at it so blatantly today? He's my #2. I reckon he
does
have whatever power he's crumbing, but he has it in the hands of scum and is over-eager to tell us what it is because he thinks he'll get townpoints for it.

---

RE: the sub claiming issue
If no one has claimed it, then someone is lying. And if someone is lying, when the time comes to claim, we can use the information we gained during DEFCON 4 to find out who. Looks like it wasn't such a pointless discussion after all.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:53 am

Post by Enigma »

Nope I expressed that I didn't support his wagon and gave reasons as to why. I don't really care for your town points.
Confirmed townie is BS. I'm not calling anyone confirmed unless it's stipulated by the mod. Confirmed status is what make town lose during LYLO. It's a fucking illusion and does more harm to town than good.

My opinions on Elscouta. Well based on my above reasoning, I do agree with him to some degree.
All this so called "blah is confirmed" when we have only had a few days of serious talk is making me uncomfortable. I've been waiting on this issue because I wanna see those if those people who are attacking him actually believe in their logic (which I disagree with), or are just looking for a bandwagon to jump on.
I'm not going to defend his argument because I want to see how he defends himself.

Just because one disagrees with another's logic doesn't mean the other is scum.
It is their logic and it is not for another to dictate the beliefs someone else holds.
There are better scum tells than just "I don't agree to this persons thoughts".
So no, by your argument, I'm not going to conform to seem pro town unless I actually believe in that view, which I don't.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:03 am

Post by Percy »

Re: Enigma,
Enigma 267 wrote:A few things I didn't get to say before the thread was closed.
-Fantastic catchup post.
-I think day phase ended a bit early. Town could have benefited a bit more from the serious discussion of Defcon 3. Don't like the people who advocated the lynch either.

:?
Enigma 277 wrote:
^Don't like this at all.
Wait, what? You can like it, but I can't?

I went back and looked at what he said when Elscouta was at L-1. Found nothing to do with the wagon. Went further back to find out what he'd said to Elscouta, and found this, which defends Elscouta. (Preview edit: looks like Enigma found it too...)

Hmmm. The case has been picked up by Zhero. I haven't forgotten about your D1 play, Zhero. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmurpa derp I don't know. Yet.
Enigma is cranky, but I continue to suspect there's a heart of townie gold in there. I don't think there's enough here to push him into the "Likely Scum" column.

-

Re: Andrius, I like AV's read. There is a scummy insistence to his breadcrumbing. I don't really know what he should do know.

Re: Doombunny9, the "contribute something or GTFO" line from today's vote on Socio seems like a retreat from yesterday. Feels like the scummy kind of lurker hunting.
I'd guess he's worried about being called on OMGUS and wants the Socio wagon to happen magically around him. Smells like scum to me. VOTE: Doombunny9!
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:06 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Enigma 277 wrote:Stop making up reasons for why you prematurely hammered with only one week of real discussion.
This is a pretty harsh reaction, but I'm okay with that. Aggression is good.

The content is what concerns me, because I don't recall you sticking your neck out for Elscouta, or, hell, even for keeping the day going. As a matter of fact, I quite plainly remember you
ducking
a very direct question asked of you about Elscouta by Faraday. You didn't even attempt to clarify it, you just didn't respond. Instead you let your wishy-washy, "Elscouta's wagon seems rushed" be your position. Faraday was good to jump on you for it, because you sneakily address the wagon itself rather than Elscouta. What's more, you clearly knew he was at L-1 when you made a post 2 and a half hours after Faraday asked you to clarify.

Additionally, could you respond to this tactic I had brought up twice, please? If it weren't for this idea, I probably wouldn't have hammered, yet you don't give me credit for it.

---

Zhero's post 278 is an absolutely wonderful response. He spinkles some offense, a little defense, and a lot of thought to make a yummy townie post. So much so in fact (and I can't even remember the last time I've done this outside of, like, RVS) that I want to
unvote
for now.

---
AV 280 wrote:If no one has claimed it, then someone is lying. And if someone is lying, when the time comes to claim, we can use the information we gained during DEFCON 4 to find out who.
I don't understand what you mean. Do you mean by process of elimination through flips?

Also I think your Doombunny case has merit, but I don't think the Andrius thing will go anywhere. Unless you can sell me on a reason why Andrius' mistakes/crumbing are more suspicious than they are overeagerness?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:22 am

Post by Enigma »

Your tactic:
Sure it has it's pros. But then this is a 12 player game. There is a SK on the loose!
Most 12 player games only have 2 factions with limited night kill abilities.
Probability dictates that town is most likely to suffer the most with 2 opposing factions which both have access to night kills after today. And for all we know the sub is most likely in scums hands. That's going to hurt town in upcoming days.

The question:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 9#p2500899
Doesn't that post imply I don't think he's scum and why? I always seem to make the mistake of making assumptions.
(I agree with his opinion that confirmed townie status is BS) + (I think calling someone scum for disagreeing with their logic is BS) = ????

Let me give you a hint.
???? = Not scummy. I admit his stubbornness made the situation worse but the reasoning wasn't solid enough for me to suspect he was scum. So no, I wasn't going to vote for him.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:34 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Well, like I said, I think you focused too much on the voters rather than Elscouta's alignment. And I think even you can admit, whether you were right or wrong for doing so, you didn't put very much effort to stop the wagon from going through. You said that the day wasn't long enough, you know, and we should hear more from Elscouta, et cetera, kind of token phrases that just about any player can say at any time when a wagon starts to close in.

If you would've really dug in and said something like, "Guys, listen, Doombunny did this, this, and this. You need to look at Doombunny and at least argue with me before settling for Elscouta", I'd probably be willing to give you more credit. I'm not saying you were equivocal; I'm saying your position was weak. This hardly fits your character (from what I've read of you this game), and it surely doesn't give you a mandate to call me out for hammering, imo.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:50 am

Post by Enigma »

1. Even though at L-1 didn't think he would be lynched only half way through the day.
2. I thought he would claim something and would slow down the process and to question him further.
3. I tried to bring up another discussion to take heat of Escoluta, no one cared much.
4. You hammered before I could respond and I didn't know you would?
5. Escoluta dug himself into a hole.

I already said why I didn't think he was scum. The fact that multiple continued to TUNNEL him and ignore all arguments really didn't help the case.
Not ONE PERSON responded to my argument as to why I didn't think he was scummy. ZERO, ZILCH, NADA.
And because of your hammer I didn't have the time to beat the dead horse.

Honestly I think what I posted in response to Faraday was reasonable. Surprised to me to see everyone completely ignored it and wouldn't stop for a second to consider other possibilities and continued to accuse him.
Which is why I'm even more convinced now that the majority of scum were on the Escoluta wagon.
Zhero
Zhero
Goon
Zhero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:06 am

Post by Zhero »

Enigma wrote:Your tactic:
Sure it has it's pros. But then this is a 12 player game. There is a SK on the loose!
Most 12 player games only have 2 factions with limited night kill abilities.
Probability dictates that town is most likely to suffer the most with 2 opposing factions which both have access to night kills after today. And for all we know the sub is most likely in scums hands. That's going to hurt town in upcoming days.

The question:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 9#p2500899
Doesn't that post imply I don't think he's scum and why? I always seem to make the mistake of making assumptions.
(I agree with his opinion that confirmed townie status is BS) + (I think calling someone scum for disagreeing with their logic is BS) = ????

Let me give you a hint.
???? = Not scummy. I admit his stubbornness made the situation worse but the reasoning wasn't solid enough for me to suspect he was scum. So no, I wasn't going to vote for him.
The problem with that post is that it mostly comments on the 'confirmed town' question, but doesn't really touch on the actual case against Elscouta. Percy's 205, made before your post in question, makes some good points on Elscouta and fleshes out the case against him beyond disagreeing with his logic. As such, your post feels like its skirting the issue.

Also, who's scum? I look over your ISO and I'm not sure where you stand.
-Zhero
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:55 am

Post by SpyreX »

Ok, follow me with this:

Vote: Andrius

Andrius has 1.) voted for Enigma and 2.) claimed role related information off an active ability.
Fighter: The fast and lightweight fighter is easily able to penetrate enemy territory, making it the perfect craft for reconnaissance {I will reveal to you whether target player has deployed a missile silo, offensive troops, or defensive troops}.

Espionage: Knowing is half the battle, and when a nation needs to know, it relies on its clandestine organizations like the CIA, MI6, or the KGB to get the job done. {Choose a faction you are not aligned with. I will reveal to you whether target player is aligned with that faction or not.}

Special Ops Strike: In order to carry out a successful nuclear strike, it is crucial to ensure the missile will not be deflected and the enemy left unscathed and free to retaliate. Special infiltration teams are secretly positioned in every enemy nation, read to make sure this happens when the brass gives the word. {If target player is currently deploying a missile silo in anti-ballistic missile mode, destroy it. If that player is not, I will reveal to them that you targeted them with this ability.}

Aircraft Carrier: The monstrous aircraft carrier is capable of parking itself just outside territorial waters, allowing it to shoot down enemy troops or ICBMs before they leave enemy territory and become a threat to the globe. {Choose one: All abilities activated by target player fail; OR during the following day, prevent all nuclear launches made by target player.}

Battleship: Mobile, hidden in the wide open sea away from population centers, capable of withstanding even the most directed air strikes, and armed with an array of incredibly powerful weapons, a battleship is one of the safer places on the planet {If a player would be eliminated because of a single non-nuclear activated ability, that player survives instead}.

Radar: The night may be dark, but your radar screen is neon green. And it’s hard to miss stuff flashing in neon green. {I will inform you of who target player targets, if anyone. Note: The Stealth Bomber is a shared activated ability and cannot be detected.}
Fighter wouldn't give "role related" information leading to scum. (I can see AN argument for this but we'll see how it plays out).

Espionage would give said information. We'll get to this in a minute.

Special ops strike sure as hell wouldn't.

Aircraft carrier would be under the guise of "I blocked your business yo".

Battleship is dead.

Radar would be "he targeted X thus Y" but we've seen no kills and any other business doesn't make sense.

So, what we're left with is: Andrius claimed cop with a guilty.

Which, is a double plus awesome because 1.) he didn't just claim it (which would be bad BUT) and 2.) he backed away from any claim at all in his next post.

Add to that more than a liberal dash of ignoring this game after I SPECIFICALLY SAID THAT HE NEEDED TO CLARIFY and you get a pretty solid case of:

1.) The scum did NOT get Espionage. This is a 1/1 trying to draw a cop out AND/OR get a mislynch today.

However, no. This happens.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

In response to Aurous's defense: Yeah, I thought that Elscouta and Faraday were scummy. So what? Just because their opinions differed a lot doesn't mean I have to side with one or the other. I loled at the 'You didn't vote a townie. Therefore you are scum' line of reasoning.
Percy wrote:I'd guess he's worried about being called on OMGUS
Let's think about this. I've been attacking Socio a lot of the day recently and then when Socio happens to get online before me and decides to change votes to me for no reason whatsoever before I can its suddenly OMGUS?

1. I can't see into the future and build an OMGUS case before socio even votes/FoSes me
2. I have a perfectly good explanation for voting Socio
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Andrius »

SpyreX wrote:Ok, follow me with this:

Vote: Andrius

Andrius has 1.) voted for Enigma and 2.) claimed role related information off an active ability.
Fighter: The fast and lightweight fighter is easily able to penetrate enemy territory, making it the perfect craft for reconnaissance {I will reveal to you whether target player has deployed a missile silo, offensive troops, or defensive troops}.

Espionage: Knowing is half the battle, and when a nation needs to know, it relies on its clandestine organizations like the CIA, MI6, or the KGB to get the job done. {Choose a faction you are not aligned with. I will reveal to you whether target player is aligned with that faction or not.}

Special Ops Strike: In order to carry out a successful nuclear strike, it is crucial to ensure the missile will not be deflected and the enemy left unscathed and free to retaliate. Special infiltration teams are secretly positioned in every enemy nation, read to make sure this happens when the brass gives the word. {If target player is currently deploying a missile silo in anti-ballistic missile mode, destroy it. If that player is not, I will reveal to them that you targeted them with this ability.}

Aircraft Carrier: The monstrous aircraft carrier is capable of parking itself just outside territorial waters, allowing it to shoot down enemy troops or ICBMs before they leave enemy territory and become a threat to the globe. {Choose one: All abilities activated by target player fail; OR during the following day, prevent all nuclear launches made by target player.}

Battleship: Mobile, hidden in the wide open sea away from population centers, capable of withstanding even the most directed air strikes, and armed with an array of incredibly powerful weapons, a battleship is one of the safer places on the planet {If a player would be eliminated because of a single non-nuclear activated ability, that player survives instead}.
MARKED OUT DUE TO ELSCOUTA BEING DEAD.

Radar: The night may be dark, but your radar screen is neon green. And it’s hard to miss stuff flashing in neon green. {I will inform you of who target player targets, if anyone. Note: The Stealth Bomber is a shared activated ability and cannot be detected.}
Fighter wouldn't give "role related" information leading to scum. (I can see AN argument for this but we'll see how it plays out).

Espionage would give said information. We'll get to this in a minute.

Special ops strike sure as hell wouldn't.

Aircraft carrier would be under the guise of "I blocked your business yo".

Battleship is dead.

Radar would be "he targeted X thus Y" but we've seen no kills and any other business doesn't make sense.

So, what we're left with is: Andrius claimed cop with a guilty.

Which, is a double plus awesome because 1.) he didn't just claim it (which would be bad BUT) and 2.) he backed away from any claim at all in his next post.

Add to that more than a liberal dash of ignoring this game after I SPECIFICALLY SAID THAT HE NEEDED TO CLARIFY and you get a pretty solid case of:

1.) The scum did NOT get Espionage. This is a 1/1 trying to draw a cop out AND/OR get a mislynch today.

However, no. This happens.
Let's do this my way:
There are 6 abilities. I have one. That makes 5. Battleship is gone. That makes 4. I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING WHEN I DO IT. I'M NOT A COMPLETE DUMBASS LIKE YOU GUYS ASSUME I AM. Some of you have played/watched me play before, and I am not useless/stupid.

OH WAIT.
Disclaimer: I pursued Enigma out of gut and me not seeing Rule #15. So yeah.
Unvote

@ Enigma: If I were the special ops team, you'd be notified that your silo was destroyed OR that I targeted you. Now, go to your inbox, read PMs from AGM, and grow a brain. :P

@ SpyreX: Fighter CAN give scum-outing-ness. Its an anti-fakeclaim/lying measure. Town shouldn't lie. Therefore, it can only find scum.
I did NOT claim Cop with a guilty.

That's it. If you guys want me to claim, that's cool. If not, let's move on.

Back to rereading...
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:34 am

Post by SpyreX »

Mr softclaimer claim FOR REAL and explain IN DETAIL how you have role related information which NOW you're saying is that Enigma lied about what he picked.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:36 am

Post by Andrius »

SpyreX wrote:Mr softclaimer claim FOR REAL and explain IN DETAIL how you have role related information which NOW you're saying is that Enigma lied about what he picked.
I never said Enigma lied.
You're trying to get me to confirm whether I have the Fighter now.
You might as well as a fullclaim of me, since I'm at L-5. :P

Rereading...
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:36 am

Post by Andrius »

Oh. You do want me to claim.
It'll take more than you though, especially since you're not looking to good on the reread.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:40 am

Post by SpyreX »

You are making me wroth.

Softclaiming and then being all coy is not tech.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Andrius »

"Wroth"?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:54 am

Post by Andrius »

Enigma wrote:That's a nice surprise change in meta. AAA Why weren't your trying to scum hunt/vote yesterday? BBB You conveniently voted in RVS and didn't move your vote. Did your scum buddies tell you to pick up your game over night?
CCC Your ISO is mainly fluff, you really don't attack anyone or pursue any leads and contains alot of game theory talk.
DDD What all of a sudden has made you suspicious of me? EEE And why that list of people in particular?
^Answer my questions and I'll answer yours.
AAA: I was coasting. I'm lazy. I apologize to everyone who's playing this game because they're really into it. I will do better.
BBB: Yeah, I did.
a) I don't have scumbuddies.
b) I put it there in RVS for reasons stated when I voted. I didn't move it because it was good where it was. And I was coasting.
CCC: That's because I'm lazy, and you're letting me get away with coasting. I will repent.
DDD: Gut. And some more stuff. I'm being vague on purpose.
EEE: Because I want you to respond.
Enigma wrote: Meanwhile town will still be the uninformed. And even then they can make a very accurate guess as to what you have based on your playstyle today.

You really need to stop for a minute and get a grasp on the mechanics of this game and think about all the possibilities that can occur.

What you are implying is that you used an active ability (or special ops if I have it)?
1. The doc in this game is dead.
2. You are claiming espionage on day 1 when the above is true?
3. The rest don't confirm anything.

Geee, thanks for breadcrumbing more than you already have idiot.
I'm not claiming Cop with a guilty. So stop pretending I was. :roll:
I realize that the Doc is dead. And if I take a NK for the team, I take a NK for the team.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:54 am

Post by SpyreX »

You've claimed something. Something that doesn't add up and sure wont until you finish what you started.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Andrius wrote:There are 6 abilities. I have one. That makes 5. Battleship is gone. That makes 4. I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING WHEN I DO IT. I'M NOT A COMPLETE DUMBASS LIKE YOU GUYS ASSUME I AM.
And yet I've been able to narrow it down to three possibilities of powers that you have (unless you've been lying) with a good idea of what you have (Not saying any of what this is to avoid slow scum). I'm not going to assume you're a dumbass in general but you kind of are being one in this game (no offense). Slow down and think before you breadcrumb anymore XD

Also, 1. Being lazy is not an excuse. at least try to put in some effort :D 2. we're 12 pages into this game. You should have more than just some gut reads right now.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:44 pm

Post by Enigma »

I really CBF having to read through the bullshit posts by Andrius.

That and I am offended he told me to grow a brain. I have known exactly what you had since the beginning of the day. You made it fucking obvious. LIKE REALLY FUCKING OBVIOUS.

You are just wasting everyone's time now and distracting everyone from scum hunting where they have to waste their time guessing your not so cryptic posts.
I'm sure the scum already have a much better idea of what abilities are present as I discussed earlier, so it will be no surprise to them.

Andrius has the radar ability. Last night he tracked me. So obviously I have an active ability too.
I know I'm not scum, so you can't obviously be Espionage.
So no if you had brains you would know that it your result does not even suggest that I could be scum.
Further more you are ruining this for the town team because you are forcing town PRs to expose themselves without a doc.

Town would not be stupid enough to do that as I doesn't benefit town AT ALL.
VOTE: Andrius

Also I can not believe you thought i was scum out of FAVOR TEXT???? WOW!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”