Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Enigma wrote:2 people = twice as much posting.

Still waiting to see him respond in this thread.
How cruel of him to leave us hanging with his half arsed claim.
Not so. We'll be good.

The delay is due to the fact that he lives in the Phillipines and I live in the States, and I have to catch him up.

We won't leave you guys hanging though. :D
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:41 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Hey, I'm the new guy. Reading the thread now.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by Calcifer »

SpyreX wrote:Aaaandd Andrius is the latest post in multiple forums.

Unvote, Vote: Andrius
What part of "I'm trying to get Vas up to speed" did you not understand?
Yeah, I'm posting elsewhere.
But Vas is the one playing catch-up, and we're in this together now, so.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:11 pm

Post by Calcifer »

(Post merged onto the proper account. --AGM)

Hi. Soo, reread is done . I know that this slot is in heavy suspicion, so please ask questions etc. I have knowledge of Andy's meta, so I think I can explain his actions for him better. But really, it's not scummy behavior if you think of it. Anti-Town, I agree. Scum? Doubtful.

Anyway here's my notes/reread. Tell me what you think of it.
Page 2
Enigma #25:
Is weird with his #64. In #25, he says that everyone should get Espionage and Eavesdrop as high priorities, but then in #64 says eavesdrop is useless. Hmm...

Page 3
Hinduragi #71: Don't like. His post is pretty obv, and is filler.
Aurorus #74: Rubs me in a wrong way. Firstly, he nitpicks Faraday who isn't the only one who's not providing discussion.

Page 4
Hinduragi #75: Major dislike. He's pertaining to Percy's #55 wherein Percy asks a question about useless abilities and says he already sent in his preferences. What's wrong with asking a question about useless abilities even if you've already sent your preferences?
Doombunny #78: Too much 'YOU'RE NOT SCUMHUNTING' accusations to go this early in the game with no votes. Don't like.

Zhero #82: Is bad. Filler + last post was Page 1?
Enigma #85-86 pings Town.
I don't understand Doombunny's #90. Feels like filler.

Page 5
I don't understand why the fuck people are agreeing with the submarine claim. Submarine works DEFCON 1.Mafia/SK get nightkills DEFCON 2.

Hindu #108: Man this guy is on a roll. Instantaneously agreeing to the submarine claim without prior discussion since they can lie about it anyway? Check!
Doombunny #120: This guy too.

Page 6
Spy #125: Aand this guy.
Socio #126: This guy too.
Zhero #127: This guy finally follows up.

Okay, that was a bad lead. >.>. I still want reasoning on why these people agreed to the sub claim.

Doom v. Enigma #128-#129, #143-#145: Enigma wins Town points, Doombunny moves up to probscumlandia. I especially dislike DB's #144 where he goes from thickheadedly ignorant tone to a slightly apologetic explanatory tone. Hmm...

Faraday is awesome and Town.

Page 7
Hindu #156: This guy cruises into probScum territory.
Zhero #154: is playing a lot like his scum-self in Advance Wars Mafia wherein he's more interested in talking mechanics and what to do/not to do, attacking people and not following with votes.
Hindu #170: Wha? Parrot much? His #174 explanation doesn't explain much too.

Page8
Doombunny #188: Don't like. Going for the easy attack on Faraday.
Enigma #197: Not sure if he was serious here, but why is he voting Andy/Calcifer in the recent votecount? Oh wait he was being sarcastic. Cool. Meh.

Page9

Hindu #209: Okay, what the fuck at the @Enigma tidbit. But he's already scum so w/e. Seriously, what do scum have to gain with feigning ignorance? Nothing. They feign ignorance once they've been called on it, but they don't feign ignorance from page 1 onwards.
Faraday #212: I agree with this reasoning.
Doombunny's #223: is a possible chainsaw, and is an attack on an easy target.

Page 10
Zhero #246: Seems to be a lot more interested in defending himself, then adding a worthless defense to Els. Also, similar to Advance Wars Mafia etc. etc.

Hindu #226-#227: Possible daytalk shenanigans.

Doombunny9 #247: Huh?

Oh hai Redcoyote's massive wall of null/not-Town #249! I missed you~

Page 11:
SP #267: What happened to Hindu?
Enigma #273: I don't understand why the fuck would scum BREADCRUMB their role to Town? What advantage is there for scum to do that? None. Nada. This incessant tunneling us horrible. Town points lost.

A note on SpyreX: Coast-y as hell. Only, I always see that from him, and it's hard to comment.

Page 12:
Spy #288: What the fuck. What kind of leap and bound of logic did you make to conclude that I had a guilty? This is a horrible leap in logic, and I fail to see despite the explanation that made him conclude that I had a guilty. Of course, there is the vote. But how in the hell does that = guilty? Also, if you think Andy is a Cop with a guilty, why the fuck are you voting for him instead of the guy he's voting for!?

Enigma #299: This could easily be explanable by Andrius' sillyness. OBviously, since you were tunneling him for days on end, he would obviously be suspicious of you. My result does not mean that you are obviously Town, since SCUM GET POWERS TOO OMG. It is horrible to assume that because I tracked you and got a result then proceeded to vote for you anyway because I know that scum get powers too and whatever result I have is null, that I am scum.
tl;dr: Hindu and Doombunny are probscum. Spy might be probscum. Zhero might be scum. Enigma was town earlierbut... he changed; not so sure now. I understand him getting angry for the Anti-towness though.

Percy is obvTown. Faraday is probably Town. Aurorous, probTown.

---

I think people should think what the scum motivations are for Andy acting like he is. True, he did out some power roles, but that was unintentional. It would all have been avoided if Enigma wasn't an idiot and just shut fuck up when he saw the breadcrumbs(LIKE EVERYONE SHOULD.) and Spy for being derpy with his logic up there(OH MY GOD, I THINK ANDY IS A COP WITH A GUILTY. I THINK I'LL VOTE FOR HIM INSTEAD OF THE GUY HE'S VOTING FOR).

Seriously, you guys brought this upon yourselves. You may not be familiar with Andy's play style, but the idiotic 'I'll call out this guy's breadcrumbs!' and the subsequent 'COP WITH GUILTY!? VOTE: COP' shenanigans are fucking retarded.

You two should be ashamed of yourselves. Seriously. >.>. I'm just not sure if this stupidity is filled with scum-intent or whatnot.

---

@RedCoyote: Andy was apologetic, but apparently any attempt he had to explain himself had people calling him stupid. Of course, he'll lurk a little. In fact, he called me in this game because he was having problems how to deal with this situation he's in.

---

Vote: Hinduragi
The guy who I'm most confident is scum.
Last edited by AlmasterGM on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:45 am

Post by Calcifer »

No, the breadcrumbs had a chance to stay unnoticed. You calling it out made that chance Zero. I don't fully blame you for that, it's partly because of Andrius' play too. Still, you voted for him for that reason so I had to call you out on it.

I meant RL days. That's still demoralizing, and you were too busy calling him stupid to actually listen to him. I see his posts were trying to answer your questions as honestly as he can.

I don't buy the reasoning "Calling people Town give scum kill lists lol!". Firstly, this is a no-vanilla game, scum kill PRs every time. Secondly, calling people Town organizes Town and give scum headaches on who to mislynch, thus disorganizing them even for a little bit(especially daytalking scum, like we have here.). Thirdly, that conjecture is a myth. I have never seen a game wherein scum actually look for/use those lists for their kills. They'll kill whoever they want to regardless of what we say in thread.

I'll ask Andy about those bolded questions in our Hydra QT. I don't really see how he forced you though. From what I read, he's jokingly cheery and reactive in this game(Maybe you can quote/link the posts in question). I do think you are over reacting to what he said and raging too much. (AlmGM games do that to you.)
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:21 am

Post by Calcifer »

Zhero wrote:This is ick. Really ick. You don't see the scum motivations for outing power roles? It's Enigma's fault that Andrius is rolefishing? SpyreX is wrong to suspect someone who's "a power role that has a guilty but no not a cop I'm not telling la la la"?
Painting the people suspicious of you as scummy because they vote the outed cop (they didn't, remember, you're not a cop, and you're not really outed, per se) is incredibly scummy.
Me, in the same goddamn Quote wrote:I'm just not sure if this stupidity is filled with scum-intent or whatnot.
Don't like this either, Andrius can't explain his own posts?
You people(specifically Enigma) don't like Andy's explanations. I can explain it better for him. If you don't like that, fine.
This set off a little ping in my head, so I went and reskimmed that game to see what you meant. My ISO is far from mechanics heavy, with virtually no self-defense (since certain people thought I was obv-town through most of the game). Meta-tells in general are pretty weak, especially with only one game to reference. At least peruse a town-Zhero first. This seriously reads like setting up a later case on someone who people have already expressed some suspicion of.
Haha, no.

In #154, I was talking about what you were doing AT THAT PART of the game, not your ISO as a whole. You were absent from page 2, 3 IIRC. And while some people were looking for scum during those times, you weren't and were just posting along to add some mechanics discussion every now and then.

My point about your #246 post needs to be taken in context. Before #246, Your last post with real content was #154. After that there was a series of 1-2 line posts answering questions, and then #246 was the boiling point. Those posts were more interested in answering questions and some self-clarification but not much else.

Also, how is using meta scummy? Weak, I'd slightly agree. But scummy? That needs explanation. Despite your complaints of "OOhh, we've only been in 1 game together plus meta suxxxxxx", that does not make my attack scummy(unless of course, you can explain why it is).
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:46 am

Post by Calcifer »

Holy Fuck. Apparently, I skimmed over that very specific albeit important post. (Note to self: Pay attention to hydra/replacee's posts). I'll ask Andy. That DOES need some explanation. I'll have a long hard talk with Andy and get right back atcha.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Zhero wrote:Andrius, are you deliberately being as confusing as possible?

In ISO 24-25, you act suspicious of Enigma.
In 26, you 'notice' Rule 15.
In 27 you say you're voting Enigma for role-related info.
In 29 you say you were voting for gut/Rule 15, and unvote, even though you 'noticed' Rule 15 the day before.
You offer a claim in 29, and then resist it in 31.
In 33 your motives are now 'gut, and stuff', but you insinuate that you're suspicious still? (after the unvote?)

You're putting a lot of work into saying nothing at all. Please clarify, are you suspicious of Enigma and why?
Andy was suspicious of Enigma, partially because of the result(tip: It's not cop.), but he's gullible and really thought that flavor was indicative of alignments.
Zhero wrote:My point is that you're using meta as an authority where it doesn't belong. My Day 1 play contrasts with my AW play much more than it compares, and it seems weird to me that you'd bring up the meta unless you felt you needed an extra crutch to build your case.
X

Are you attempting to discredit my interpretation? It's MY interpretation of YOUR play and this little defense of yours is moot. Also, meta attacks are meta attacks. I'm suspicious of your play because of past experience regardless of how weak the meta attack is. It's not a crutch, it's more like an addendum. My main attacks on you are: Lurking/not adding much to discussion D0 and mostly interested in selfdefense/clarification with addnm: I think I've seen this before. Even IF you've changed along the way, it does not matter AT THAT POINT.
Enigma wrote:How did he not force me out?

He came out and voted me, when asked why he claimed it was role related information. Which conventionally only he has access to.
Now if I didn't know any better I would think he just claimed a cop guilty on me. But both me and you know it's not the case.
Tell me, how am I to defend myself without exposing the PR's.

Is this going to be a dual role effort or is it just going to be you posting?

Also, what is it with him thinking I'm scum based on the flavor text? Honestly???
He really didn't, he says he was reaction-fishing(not inherently bad.). Although your reaction was a little too much(but, I too understand why now.). I'm not sure how you would have defended yourself without ending up like this too though, but he really did it in the interest of looking for scum.

I(Vas), however, do think you are Town right about now. He said that he targeted you because he had a gut feeling you were scummy + flavor(which is the silly part, but I'll be as transparent as I can.)
Socio wrote:In other news, I've NEVER seen a person replace into a game as THEMSELVES PLUS ANOTHER PERSON.
I mean, I would REALLY like a good explanation of THAT one.
As opposed to just STARTING THE GAME AS A HYDRA.

The only thought that comes into my mind is that the role was TOO COMPLEX and NEEDED MORE HEADS TO DEAL WITH IT.
But that doesn't even make any sense since this game's roles are all open.
The only complex factors is SCUM SCUM SCUM.
Especially given the SCUM TALK LEAKING FACTOR.
I refuse to comment further on the matter until explained.
If you were Andy, attempted to make the most of your PR and had multiple people calling you stupid instead of listening to your explanations, you'd get demoralized too. Why the fuck are you calling a REPLACEMENT scummy? Are you seriously saying that scum are more likely to replace out/hydra into a game?

----

In other news: Zhero, Hindu, Doombunny9 are all scumzzz. So many scum, so little time.

Vote: Zhero

Hi Percy~! >w<
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Oh shit. Mod, please fix the quote tags?
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by Calcifer »

What question? I might have skimmed over it.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Oh wait, it's about the soft claim shenanigans right? Nope, no claim here. I will say that your logic is faulty and you might have missed something, so check again.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:20 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Why do I have to full claim for your faulty logic? I'll point it out for you, but it'll pretty much the same as full claiming if I have to explain it. (Really, check it out again.)
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:49 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Vote: Hindu

This guy is my top suspect since my reread(Parse my mega-wall, you'll see.). A wagon on him would be a swell idea.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:47 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Hinduscumragi wrote:Andrius, still disappointed in your soft claim + breadcrumbing. Also, VV, since you're hydra'ing, I'm pretty sure the initial "gut" vote later changed to "flavor" later changed to "role-related info" thing was definitely looking like an excuse to keep his vote where it was.
If we were scum(and have daytalk), we'd(well, He'd.) make up a damn better excuse than that.
Ok. And this is scummy how? Also, how is it filler? I was opening up an idea because it wasn't Day 1 so I wasn't sure what to do.
Filler = 'making a post for the sake of posting', which is scummy in it's own way. Everyone probably knew what you said, and you're just saying it to appear helpful(and failing) FMPOV.
Looked like he was trying to appear as though he was contributing. I didn't see any other motive about it and he never responded to that post either.
Which was exactly what I'm accusing you in #71. Also, you're making someone look suspicious for something that isn't inherently suspicious. Scummy.
So you think more info is bad? Going by the way you think this is scummy, that would mean Elscouta would be scummier. Oh wait, he flipped town.
More info is bad if scum gets info. True, we now know that scum probably has the sub w/c is good. But if Town GOT the sub, and the sub claimed, They now know who to NK. It's good NOW since we got that info but since Town had a higher chance of getting the sub when nobody knew, it was inherently bad at that time.

Also, it's easy to steamroll the momentum of that agreement by just blindly agreeing, which is what happened.

Also also, just because Els flipped Town doesn't mean he's not scummy. Town can be scummy too~
Nice reasoning.
My accusation of your #156 is similar to #71: Filler posting. More filler posts = scummier
Enigma, or me? Also, what? Scum feign ignorance if they feel it can help them win the game, as is the motive for all their actions. Anyways, how does this make me scummy?
I was pertaining to your @Enigma tidbit at that post. You were accussing Andy as scum feigning ignorance. Which is why I asked 'What do scum have to gain by feigning ignorance?'
Daytalk shenanigans?
If you were scum, that little manuever was possible with daytalk. Of course, at this point I'm convinced you're scum so I can call out you're possible scum moves.
You definitely can't be very confident.

I'd like everyone to look at the above reasoning for Calcifer/Andrius/VV's vote. Notice the vagueness of the reasoning he used to vote. He calls me probscum but never said why.
Yes I am.

My mega-post wasn't enough for you? Really, if you read my posts along the thread, it's pretty damn good reasoning. I like the second sentence though! Real scummy, misreping my attacks on you by saying it wasn't reasoned when it was DAMN WELL REASONED.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:35 am

Post by Calcifer »

AlmasterGM wrote:
[DEFCON Mafia - Day 2, DEFCON 2 - Game Event]

[NORAD SYSTEM] Unidentified transmission detected.
[NORAD SYSTEM] Capturing...
[NORAD SYSTEM] Audio file captured.
[NORAD SYSTEM] Descrambling...
[NORAD SYSTEM] Descramble complete.
[NORAD SYSTEM] Cleaning up file...
[NORAD SYSTEM] Cleanup complete.
[NORAD SYSTEM] Playing...
ZHERO USE THE METHOD IN POST 18. IT ISN'T THAT HARD. IF THIS POST IS FUCKING DROPPED I'M GOING TO BE PISSED BUT YOU ARE BEING A DUMBASS SO IT'S NOT REALLY A BIG LOSS. SERIOUSLY, IT ISN'T THAT HARD. IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS, FIGURE IT OUT AND TELL US YOUR POWER.
[NORAD SYSTEM] Playback complete.
Well. We learned 2 things from this:
1) Zhero is scum.
2) CAPS LOCK PLAYER is scum. Either SpyreX or Sociopath, probably.
3) WIFOM?
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:35 am

Post by Calcifer »

EBWOP: We learned
things from this. XD
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:45 am

Post by Calcifer »

Faraday wrote:This whole thing is stupid and should probably be ignored. It doesn't make Zhero and more or less scummy, really. It looks like a fake attempt to frame, rather than a framing attempt imo but really it's choc full of WIFOM, and of the useless variety this time.
I was reaction-fishing. I like how you instantly assume it was us too. :roll:

1) The speaker cannot be Socio, as Socio refers to Zhero as Zero, sans the 'h'. :P
2) And yes, I did ISO you and there is no post #18, as of the time that was written.
3) Also, Sociopath uses commas when he CAPS LOCKS. The writer of that statement did not. :P

So, reversely, perhaps we're able to confirm someone as town from this? But then again, it could be WIFOM x2... /WIFOM
Zhero wrote: What do you even mean here?
It was faked. D'oh. Its WIFOM because its coming from someone else other than you guys, unless it actually is you guys being clever. Which is WIFOM.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:49 am

Post by Calcifer »

Sorry Faraday, that line was meant for Zhero. XD
ITT Andy fails at multi-tasking.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:17 pm

Post by Calcifer »

There is nothing inherently wrong with reaction fishing, as it's a form of scumhunting. CalcAndy's #379 post clearly explained why he didn't really believe his #374 and really just used #374 to reaction fish.

The Vas head of the hydra also thinks the message is fake. I don't know what I think of Zhero's reaction though. :|. It seems like he got a little overzealous. Hey, Zhero are you the SK? Y/N?
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:57 am

Post by Calcifer »

@AV: I(Vas) move my vote when I want/need to. I do it regardless of my alignment(Well, most of the time.). Votes have two uses: Pressuring/gathering info, and lynching. I'm using it for the gathering info(since we're way away from D/L anyway.). It's a reaction fishing thing.

--

I'm getting tired of Spy's denseness(density?) but if you're fucking with me with the nuke threat I will spam rage so hard in the Dead Thread IT BETTER GET INTERCEPTED.

However here's a little caveat, before I do that: Hey Enigma, is it okay if I claim results?(since it'll out you too somewhat).
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:52 am

Post by Calcifer »

Andy does that. Really. I know you dislike meta-defenders but if a player is known to do anti-town things regardless of alignment, then you should listen to it because you're really not better off lynching another Townie for your Anti-town crusade.

Anti-town != scummy. Scum are likely to be anti-Town but it's not a cut deal.

Is there anything wrong with my explanations that you're being this dense about it? (Then again, you're always dense. But answer the question anyway.)
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:10 am

Post by Calcifer »

I didn't lie. I DID get information. Andy's 'role-related information' reasoning for the vote wasn't a lie.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:13 am

Post by Calcifer »

AlmGM wrote:Radar: The night may be dark, but your radar screen is neon green. And it’s hard to miss stuff flashing in neon green. {I will inform you of who target player targets, if anyone.
Note: The Stealth Bomber is a shared activated ability and cannot be detected.}
AlmGM wrote:Radar: The night may be dark, but your radar screen is neon green. And it’s hard to miss stuff flashing in neon green. {I will inform you of who target player targets, if anyone.
Last edited by AlmasterGM on Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:14 am

Post by Calcifer »

I TRIED being subtle about this but no no no~!

Also, AlmGM Plz fix quotes thx.

(Done. --AGM)
Last edited by AlmasterGM on Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:20 am

Post by Calcifer »

Fuck. You know Spy, it is soo hard to argue with you in two games using two accounts.

::::
SpyreX wrote:....

What?

WHAT?

That doesn't even PRETEND to make sense.

So, you've got Radar and you saw Enigma do nothing on a night with no kills and that means ??
You crossed out Radar in your stupid case BECAUSE no one died. I'm pointing it out to you right now.

I will not say my results until Enigma gives me the go-signal.

(Post merged on to the proper account. --AGM)
Last edited by AlmasterGM on Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:25 am

Post by Calcifer »

You're taking that single vote way too seriously. It was a vote intended to find out Enigma's alignment. IS IT SOO HARD TO THINK THAT? You are assuming that I got an OMG ENIGMA IS SCUM result based on ONE fucking vote?

You are wrong. Stop it.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #26) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Actually, I've been thinking the same. I'm in too many games with Spy. He's blatantly rolefishing now because he thinks he can get away with it due to his reputation as a tunnel-ly and aggressive player. It's just real difficult to lynch this guy because everybody likes his style.

If I had something awesome to claim, I would have claimed it 5 fucking pages ago as scum(due to fear of lynch which was real close some time ago) OR town(due to awesome result.) instead of dragging it on like this. How hard is it to get a clue?
Zhero wrote:You know, the part where when asked for rationale behind your vote, you cite role-related information.
I think I've explained this but OKAY since you apparently like to hear me say the same shit with different wording.

It was a gut vote with reasons of a null but suspicious result with the intent to reaction fish to find out Enigma's alignment.

-Vas
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #27) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:04 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Not necessarily. Andy (a serial breadcrumber/softclaimer guy with known meta + pictures in his wiki)cast the line. He brought me in and let me do whatever. I stopped casting the line. You're still pushing for it. Therefore, your threats are now considered role-fishing since you are threatening me for role information and I am unwilling(despite my hydra-mate's earlier actions).
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:59 am

Post by Calcifer »

Well that settles it! F-off Spy!

Quite frankly, I seriously think that Spy never gets the attention he requires in ANY game he's in. He always tunnels like a motherfucker(null, meta on him) but I now find this stupid tunnel to be a blatant rolefish(quite similarly, he's acting like this in [REDACTED] and I think he's scum there too but I'll stop there because pleasedontmodkillme).

I mean, Picture this! You are scum, and you can harrass a Townie into giving out role-related information AND easily get away with it. What do you do? You do exactly as Spy is doing.

I won't let you get away with this. NOT BY A LONG SHOT.

Vote: SpyreX
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Because, in the actual world, YOU went "I've got role related information" and I went ohh hell no and it went from there. And, with multiple opportunities to rectify this garbage you've instead opted to over and over stall it out. Which, in fact, gets it closer and closer to defcon 1 which *gasp* the scum are waiting for with baited breath.
No no no! How hard is it for you to understand that the player in question has a goddamn history doing that shit you are accusing him off, and now I'm doing damage control. You are making the damage WORSE. AND you're getting away with it with this tunnel.
Every step of the way this has been like pulling teeth and I absolutely don't understand it. The doc opts to not claim and dies. You go "I'm A ROLE!" but not what role then go "I'm RADAR but not what actually happened." Then, chucklehead responds with "You're AFRAID of my POWERS" which makes even less sense.
It's more like "I'm RADAR! *MULTIPLE PERSONALIY TRANSFORMATION SCENE* But I'm not telling~"
Even MORE awesome is the simple fact that we've got a large chunk of this game on cruise control now because I'm not about to give this up until you fess up. This vote was a fantastic move that's going to have excellent ramifications for you I promise.
WHAT? So, you're reaction fishing with the vote and threatening with a nuke because 'Dude, I'm town, this is good. Trust me!'.

Soo many things wrong with this statement. I'm happy with this vote!
So, on that offchance you're town and this was done to PROTECT THE SECRETS which is tech and all don't even begin to get all /feelings at the fact I called you out on this junk play that could have been EASILY rectified.
Easy rectification means full claiming. I am against full claiming this early especially since the result is not incriminating(Actually, all radar results will not be incriminating, from what I understand.).

Also, bullshit. You are excusing this stupid tunnel as 'easy rectification' for your blatant rolefish.

Easy rectification would be!
Spy: OKAY CALCIFER FESS UP!
Calc: NO! NO NO NO NO NO!!
Spy: Okay! Sheesh! I stop now and prevent further damage!

NOT:

Spy: OKAY CALCIFER FESS UP!
Calc: NOO!!
Spy: FUCK YOUU WITH A GODAMN NUKE.

It doesn't take a genius to see I am unwilling. But nooo~ You had to bring out the big guns! Seriously, How THAT 'easy rectification?'
Doom wrote:@Calcifier (preferably andrius but if vas can explain it just as well then go ahead)- Why lie and say that your vote on Enigma was based on role related information?
It was NOT a lie. I DID get information. Enigma DID visit someone(That much has been out anyway). Andy just misinterpreted it.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:26 pm

Post by Calcifer »

I am running out of curse words to justifiably show how frustrated I am with you right now.

THE VOTE DOES NOT MEAN SCUM. Andy's 'role related information *whistles*' DOES NOT MEAN SCUM. WE/I HAVE NEVER SAID THAT ENIGMA IS SCUM BASED OFF THE RESULT WE GOT. He thought that the results were suspicious, but it was null over all. The results weren't important, it was Andy's gut feel from that Enigma was scum and was using the results to test waters(in which, Enigma acted real Town from what I'm seeing.). THAT'S IT. NOTHING ELSE. I HAVE EXPLAINED THIS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:31 am

Post by Calcifer »

@Percy: Oh, not you too </3. I already explained that Andy has a history of this. I mean, seriously:
Andy's wiki: The Breadcrumb Bakery wrote:The history behind the bakery goes back to Harry Potter Mafia, wherein the breadcrumbing began when Andrius tried to convince SpyreX that Harry Potter was in the game. (MehPlusRawr, was Harry Potter and my Mason-buddy.) D3 rolled by wherein I crumbed like hell and was able to convey my own identity: Sirius Black.
Andy's wiki: Comments on HP Mafia wrote:I was masons with MehPlusRawr. I crumbed way too often and sometimes without even knowing it. We outed ourselved D3. Game was lost with FakeGod's lynch. He was a Beloved Princess. N3 and N4 resulted in my and MPR's deaths. Scum won. Moral of the story: follow your gut. Game is infamous for the Luna v. Hermione v. Ginny debate over which girl is better.
See? It's NULL. Hell, I'd even go as far as say it's a Town tell. In fact, seeing Spyrex be mentioned up there somewhere makes me even surer-er of my vote on SpyreX.

Is it so hard to accept that Andy has an established meta of softclaiming/breadcrumbing with somewhat silly reasons? D=

--

@ AV: I understand fullclaim as role + results. It's pretty obv what my role is now since I've been using it in my defense(Radar, for the dense.). Results, on the other hand are silly to claim and I think Spy is forcing me to out this(and getting away with it!) for his own scum purposes.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:49 am

Post by Calcifer »

Ugh. Posting with real account for the AlmGM post-editing corporation.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:55 am

Post by Calcifer »

SpyreX wrote: If this was a screwup simply acknowledging it and coming clean is a much better move.
For those of you who are too en-tunneled and too scum to actually READ THE FUCKING THREAD:
ANDRIUS wrote:OH WAIT. Disclaimer: I pursued Enigma out of gut and me not seeing Rule #15. So yeah. Unvote
By now you all know I have an active ability. I used it on Enigma out of gut and a slight scum read from play.
I received a PM with some results. Some results and some stuff that were purely flavorful, but, in typical Andy fashion, I forgot about Rule #15 and assumed that it was "extra" info I found- which would have been incriminating.

<3,

Andy

p.s.
Re:
Vas-Calcifer wrote: Is it so hard to accept that Andy has an established meta of softclaiming/breadcrumbing with somewhat silly reasons? D=
Go read the last 3 pages of the Title Fairy Thread. I've been nominated for all sorts of titles from
The Baker, Hansel, CEO of Panera Bread, Breadcrumb Baker, Sir Sourdough, Prince Pumpernickle
etc. So yeah. Its my established meta, for "better or for worse".
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:17 am

Post by Calcifer »

I was thinking Enigma's #430 too, which was why I was vehemently against claiming. Now that I realize it, hey Percy's right.

Enigma targeted Percy last night.

Also, I didn't even know that Andy was talking about PM flavor. >.>. Lemme ask him in our hydra QT. That needs some explanation.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:22 am

Post by Calcifer »

Ooh, okay.

The PM flavor had some latitude and longitude stuff that said Enigma went to Percy at Rome, Andy thought that Percy was insta-town from that. And then he jumped on to Enigma to reaction fish, to find out what his motivations for targeting Percy was.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:21 am

Post by Calcifer »

Enigma wrote:Percy, I received a
result
which I believe is quite likely to be incriminating. Do you have an idea why that might be?
I don't understand. Why didn't you autovote him at the start of D2 then?
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:41 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Hmm. Makes sense that Enigma would, as scum, target Percy with whatever active ability he happens to have...

Going to talk with mah buddy.

Sorry, this head of the hydra's been really busy with LOTR Mafia, and other school-related stuff. (Seriously, what professor would give you a test and NOT actually have a syllabus with the stuff on the test!?)

-The Baker
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:16 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Enigma wrote:I still think there is a chance that Percy is actually scum sub and he pulled up this whole eavesdrop charade because there are just too many inconsistencies.

What do you think about the leaked message Percy? Because I don't think the leaked message fits in well with what you have described. At all.
ZHERO USE THE METHOD IN POST 18. IT ISN'T THAT HARD. IF THIS POST IS FUCKING DROPPED I'M GOING TO BE PISSED BUT YOU ARE BEING A DUMBASS SO IT'S NOT REALLY A BIG LOSS. SERIOUSLY, IT ISN'T THAT HARD. IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS, FIGURE IT OUT AND TELL US YOUR POWER.
Actually, this is what's been going through my head too. If scum did in fact spam this obviously fake message, Percy would have said something about getting three or so of them.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:16 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Although no-CC's suck. Maybe he did get Eavesdrop as scum.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:13 pm

Post by Calcifer »

It is not unreasonable to think that Percy is capable of faking this though.
I was cyberstalking Percy ever since I got on this site

Regardless, I think that it is too convenient, and the lack of mention of the obvfake message raises eyebrows.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #41) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Flarg.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Lt. VasudeVa and I sat in front of a green radar screen, and saw RedCoyote go nowhere.
We're conversing over something right now, instead of me jumping to conclusions again. ;)
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #43) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by Calcifer »

SpyreX wrote:Haha, F--- guys.

I'm the cop.

Els is town.
Red is scum.
Nuking Percy, still a good idea.

Unvote, Vote: Red

IF YOU EVEN PRETEND TO MAKE ME EXPLAIN MY BEING THE COP I WILL KILL YOU THANKS IN ADVANCE
FIRST OFF: who did you investigate N1? N2? Let's start there.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #44) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Hrm...
I can dig a RC lynch... (I keep thinking RC= ReaperCharlie XD)

I WAS JUST BEING SURE, SPYREX. :roll:
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #45) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by Calcifer »

WAIT. I DONT SEE THE SUB AS HAVING FIRED.
WHERE IS THE OFFICIAL POST?!?

I can confirm RC doesn't have an active power. Meh.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #46) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Answer the Q. I don't see any nukes flying...
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #47) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by Calcifer »

SpyreX wrote:I don't think its fired yet (hint: who isn't here yet?)
You basically incriminating everyone who hasn't posted yet? XD
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #48) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by Calcifer »

True. AGM does need to be here. But meh. :/
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #49) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Hey Zhero, why don't you claim next?
Idk. Who else has to go?
We already have.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #50) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Oh. Must have missed it. :/

I put it down as my 3/4th choice. 1st was Radar, 2nd was Espeonage (Cop).
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:05 pm

Post by Calcifer »

I need a hug.
</3
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #52) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:13 pm

Post by Calcifer »

True. Good point. :/

Meh.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #53) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by Calcifer »

SpyreX wrote:Ahh, but remember and this will happen:

Any missle silo claim NEEDS to be tested.
So I'm too lazy to look it up.
Do missile silo people only get one shot overall, or just one per day?
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #54) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:30 am

Post by Calcifer »

Faraday, claim for an ex-scumbuddy. <3

Also, Enigma = town, for the tl;dr ppl.

Lt. Vas is currently M.I.A. :(
Vote comes later. I'm going to class.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #55) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:24 am

Post by Calcifer »

Well that was fast. Too fast IMO.
I'm surprised there's only been one nuke fired so far. :igmeou:
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #56) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:25 am

Post by Calcifer »

Also, could "may" be the key to the cipher? I'm not a coding expert, but yeah.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #57) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:44 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Yo AGM, can we get a count-down for when Enigma blown up?

- Hades

(Enigma will be destroyed on Monday, 4 October at 3:50am EST. Custom countdown clock here. --AGM)
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #58) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:10 am

Post by Calcifer »

OBTW, we tracked SpyreX to Sociopath.

We did it in case SpyreX was scum, and tried to get a ML today.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #59) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:33 pm

Post by Calcifer »

So Faraday made the same dupe as I did. Let's go meta him and see what he said when I admitted to the same mistake.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #60) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:37 pm

Post by Calcifer »

No big admit to being stupid like me.
Called me not mafia though.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #61) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:05 am

Post by Calcifer »

Vote: Faraday

Getting failsafe is a scumtell. Scum would love that sub. Failsafe is awesome as second place. I'm not buying the excuses.

Apparently, all our actives got killed off someway. >.<.

Whatever happened to the silos kill whoever the fuck they want plan?

I also don't think that Zhero's claim whether real or not absolves him in anyway. Scum don't need to lie when they don't need to.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #62) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:40 pm

Post by Calcifer »

@ Faraday: VV voted you. I was the part before the cotecount, IIRC.

What do want from us, Hindu? Permission to nuke?
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #63) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:13 am

Post by Calcifer »

Sorry dudes, I've been busy over the weekend, and VV is M.I.A. :S

So Socio launched and then cancelled it, yes?

I promise to be more active. This weekend's been hectic, but rewarding: going out on a first date tonight, so.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #64) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Oh god, Socio DYING? In an ALM-GM GAME? Yaayy!! THIS IS WAAYY OVER DUE. FOR GREEN EARTH.

in other news: Faraday needs to die right after Socio. Glad to see Zhero is one of the cool guys.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #65) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:20 am

Post by Calcifer »

VV is busy, and I've been bogged down with stuff lately. :/

I support a Socio nuking. Can we wait for him to flip before the lynch? Or are we waiting around for a reason?
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #66) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by Calcifer »

'Kay.
*waiting, staring at big green screen*

-The Baker
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #67) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:55 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Oh.
Percy, I thought Enigma was scum because he targeted you.
And your latitude/longitude coordinates were those of Rome, Italy. Italy being a NATO country, I thought you were insta-town.

-The Baker
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #68) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Calcifer »

WELL WELL WELL. I'm not surprised to see this, since the talking in the Dropped Scum QTs script was mainly Socio. (I can tell with a bit of writing; all I had to do was determine which of SpyreX and Socio used more punctuation.)

But yeah. This is nice proof. :)
AGM wrote: Calcifer
Faraday
Hinduragi
Percy
Zhero

[Annihilated Players]

Elscouta (Battleship, NATO)

Doombunny9 (Missile Silo, 3rd Party)

AurorusVox (Air base, NATO)

RedCoyote Papa Zito (Submarine, Warsaw Pact)

SpyreX (Espionage, NATO)
Enigma (Fighter, NATO)

SocioPath (Missile silo, Warsaw Pact)
Added color, since I like colored death-sheets.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #69) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:59 pm

Post by Calcifer »

I also thought Faraday was Townie D1, but PoEing is 1000x better than D1 reads.

I think Faraday's death will be the Town victory, so I don't see why we're stalling. We have 2 lynches to go by. If, for some god forsaken reason, we make it to D5 I think it'll be easier to smoke out scum through PoE.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #70) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Why would Zhero block Sociopath's Nuke then? That nuke would have won them the game, methinks.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #71) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:58 pm

Post by Calcifer »

The way I see it, it's either Faraday or Zhero, with Faraday being a bit worse with the flailing and PoE. (I'm not sure what you're seeing that you think he's being genuine.)

I know Zhero could have used that sack of WIFOM...but I think that it's a bit too elaborate of a plan especially with your Eavesdrop hovering about.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #72) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by Calcifer »

WELP. WE GOTS ME AN' FARADAY AN' HINDU.
AND MY TRAITOROUS PARDNER.

THIS WILL BE GOOD.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #73) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by Calcifer »

GODDAMN>
WRONG ACOUNT.

HERP DERP.

HINDURAGI, WHY YOU KILL PERCY?
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #74) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by Calcifer »

That kill made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I swear though, if Hindu fires his nuke, we lynch him. This is not a time to fire nukes.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #75) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:05 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Thinking back...it doesn't make any sense to me why a scumteam would get 2 nukes AND nuke their buddy. But damn is Faraday being genuine(I think I'm seeing what Percy saw, silly as it may have been.).

I...think I'll be voting for Faraday. (Vas head). You two + Andy, make your stance known.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #76) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Faraday wrote:You THINK? YOu called me me obvscum yesterday, what changed? (well apart from the fact that, ya know there's only 3 of us left now)
Hinduragi still being alive is opening up a big bucket of WIFOM GRAVY. I still have no idea why the fuck they killed Percy when scum know I'm Town and they knew Percy was Town but was willing to vote me-town.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #77) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by Calcifer »

I made the first post, Hindu.

HEY VV, GO REPLACE INTO HINDU'S SLOT AND FORWARD ME THE ROLE PM. LOLOL

Vas and me need to talk about our vote.

WAIT. I HAS STRATEGY. :D
And it might work... MAYBE.

-The Baker
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #78) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by Calcifer »

WAIT. SHIT.

Faraday doesn't have the failsafe, right? Shit. Doesn't work... what DOES FAraday have again??
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #79) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:29 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Faraday has Failsafe.
And if I'm correct in guessing what you're thinking, no that doesn't work.

The premise of Hindu nuking Faraday so that we can live only works if Hindu trusts us enough to be Town(if he's Town.).
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #80) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:35 am

Post by Calcifer »

Wrong. I was telling Andy that what he was presumably thinking of is wrong. I presumed that he was thinking something along the lines of 'oh hey, Hows about Faraday nuke Hindu and failsaife our way to Town victory?'. Nothing contradicts. It's still a crappy plan because it requires trust from Hinduragi for us to be Town. Which is almost equivalent to a vote anyway.

Faraday, do you think Hinduragi is Town?
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #81) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Calcifer »

I'm cool with getting nuked, so long as we have the lynch ready on the last scum. :)
So yeah. Once we're ready to get voting drop the nuke on us.

Waiting on Vas for something...

Andy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”