Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Me=Weird »

lol at the hypocrisy in furcs 1248 post.

Friend:
You voted me for voting furc, b/c we disagree about whether he's VI-scum or VI-town. Y/N?
You said the way I've been presenting myself about thinking he's VI-scum is scummy. Y/N?
I asked why the way I've been presenting it is scummy. Y/N?
Instead of answering, you said my case on mothrax was scummy too, for the following reasons:
I basically paid no attention to him for a while(I was trying to get my first suspect lynched).
I focused on VI-type "easy targets" instead(It's called voting my top suspects, and they were, regardless of how much of an "easy target" they were).
I made a IIoA case on him later(How would we lynch if everybody joined wagons quicker? And how is it IIoA? If it was, why did you ignore up until now? You got plenty of posts in after my case and before the lynch). Y/N? Most importantly, why did you deflect my question?
FoS: Friend
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Friend »

Me=Weird wrote:Well, I guess that means vezo's more likely town, but not definitely.
Vote: Furcolow

I've already stated some reasons, but he's now used flavor stuff that we don't know about as a case, hammered LL without a claim when he viewed LL as either scum or a
Power role.
Imagine if he'd been right about the PR. We'd be down 2 PR's, only having a idea about one target of one of them. Bad.

I'm thinking there's either 3 or 4 scum left, or 3 and a SK/other 3d party role.
Stuff like this is scummy. Hammering without a claim is well within Furc's meta as town, and just because he's not too bright doesn't make him scum. The argument you're presenting is the same one that's been gone over time and time again, but he's VI-town. That's just the way it is.

The rest of your questions are not worthy of a proper answer. How is it IIoA? Seriously?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I can be bright, or I can decide to not spotlight as a townie.........
which is proper play.
There is a time and a place to spotlight as a townie, and that is when you absolutely have to.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXXIV
~ The man, the mystery
Me=Weird (L-3) ~ Friend, Furcolow, Iecerint

Furcolow (L-4) ~ AGar, Me=Weird

Not Voting:
Chronopie,
Furcolow, Iecerint,
pacman, Plum, curiouskarmadog, SocioPath, vezokpiraka
AGar 1 | Chronopie 1 | Me= 0 | Friend 0 | Furc 0 | Iece 0 | pacman 1 | Plum 1 | ckd 0 | Socio 3 PROD1 0 | vezo 1

-SocioPath is being prodded...

--With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(85%)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Furcolow »

unvote: vote iecerint
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by AGar »

Friend wrote:
furc wrote: Do I think I've done anything scummy? Sure. A few PR softclaims, claiming townie, wishy-washy voting, but these are all typical town behaviors from me.
Exactly my point. Furc is VItown via meta reads.
Show me Furc town meta and scum meta you're citing. Asap.

Furc, self-metaing is basically a no-defense from me. Claiming that you are town because of attempted wagons is a fail. Just like you. Your contradictions are EVERYWHERE (see the most recent about smoke/light speculation). You are either very very bad town, or you're scum.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Furcolow »

lol i guess my voting him is hypocritical. I expect more from him when he is town, and though I haven't seen him as scum or as a townie, he could be one of those moreso than a power role. I am pretty sure that this is his scum game. I'm not 100% sure on this, but I'm feeling comfortable with this vote, though I like him.

I'm also eager to see something that I will inform you all of later and reference this post to tell you of what I expected.

ebwop: how often do i get wagonned as scum? how often do I get wagoned as town? how often have i been attempted at mislynched by scum this game?

honestly?
think, friend.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Furcolow »

*judge, sorry, thought that was a friend post.
I can't reference it, because it's from an ongoing game. I will be able to show you what I'm talking about pretty soon, Judge. Hold your horses if you're town. If you're scum, continue to convince me through this mislynch.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by AGar »

Furcolow wrote:*judge, sorry, thought that was a friend post.
I can't reference it, because it's from an ongoing game. I will be able to show you what I'm talking about pretty soon, Judge. Hold your horses if you're town. If you're scum, continue to convince me through this mislynch.
I'm patient, but if by "hold your horses" you mean remove my vote, do not.

Also, I told friend to provide that meta, not you. I want to see his thought process.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by Furcolow »

It is an ongoing game. Drop it.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by Furcolow »

And yes, I meant remove your vote if you are town. Do you really believe Mothrax would bus ME?
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by Friend »

Town meta = ongoing game(s)
Scum meta = furc posted it earlier in the thread bro
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by Furcolow »

If we were scum together, I would be telling mothrax what to do.
As it was, I was all over his wagon, regardless of who was there at the end. I was arguing with his stupidity, whereas I should have been ignoring it altogether as it was obviously scum. He had his vote on me for like 2 weeks, though, and you're judging I'm scum, Judge? That makes me believe you are scum trying to get an easy mislynch. I've said this like ten times now, and I'm going to keep stating the facts if you are lying.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Friend, I am pretty sure Iecerint wouldn't just straight up have a one line post on a vote if he was town.
I want him to explain himself, and make him stop lurking.
Please vote him with me.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by Friend »

^Disagree
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by SocioPath »

I DONT KNOW.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Furcolow »

hmm. well, i'm happy with beefster/me=weird
unvote;
revote: beefster's former slot
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

I'm still busy with homework. It's possible I won't get to post tomorrow, so expect some content saturday.

@Furc: That post is stupid. Acting like a VI isn't going to help us town.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I agree with you. I've thought that slot was scummy since the beginning of time.

I've actually thought that several of CKD's posts since I defended him awhile ago were really off, but I do think his vote for mothy was brazenly chosen unless he just forgot about me.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Furcolow »

me=weird, not ckd, iecerint
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by Furcolow »

pacman281292 wrote:I'm still busy with homework. It's possible I won't get to post tomorrow, so expect some content saturday.

@Furc: That post is stupid. Acting like a VI isn't going to help us town.
you are by no means "us town" to me yet
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I know. Those were separate thoughts.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Relevant because Soc was all CKD IS OBVSCUM and I was like WELL I DUN THINK SO HERE IS WHY and he was like OK THAT MAKES SENSE ACTUALLY THX.

But since then CKD has been sorta getting crap past the radar.

It could be that I am mourning Soc.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:05 pm

Post by AGar »

Friend wrote:Town meta = ongoing game(s)
Scum meta = furc posted it earlier in the thread bro
Lemme say this about meta -
IT CAN BE CHANGED
. Everyone using meta as the fucking holy bible needs to be shot. Repeatedly. In the head.

It's also (afaik) a fairly widely accepted belief that a few games can't be used to establish a VItown/scum meta.
Furcolow wrote:If we were scum together, I would be telling mothrax what to do.
As it was, I was all over his wagon, regardless of who was there at the end. I was arguing with his stupidity, whereas I should have been ignoring it altogether as it was obviously scum. He had his vote on me for like 2 weeks, though, and you're judging I'm scum, Judge? That makes me believe you are scum trying to get an easy mislynch. I've said this like ten times now, and I'm going to keep stating the facts if you are lying.
Ok, this is textbook WIFOM right here, so you've basically said to me "I have no defense for what you're accusing me of. Instead, I will tell you what I would've done as scum, so you will think that I am not scum, but what if that's what I want you to think, etc etc." WIFOM indicative of scum? Nope. But you haven't cleared yourself of anything in my eyes.

My case on you is hinging on you spewing contradictions everywhere throughout this game. Personal experience in several other games has shown me that players that make repeated contradictions of themselves are scum. Why? Because scum need to make up a lie to be on their feet, often forget about said lie, and then backtrack over it inadvertently later in the game. I've found plenty of yours.

You want to keep spewing that I'm "scum for pushing the easy mislynch," go for it. But two problems with that. First of all, you obviously aren't an "easy mislynch" if you're still alive. Second of all, I have a case backing it up. You're going to have a tough time debunking contradictions, now aren't you. Also, it's not like I spent all of D1, D2 and D3 pushing for your lynch. Quite the opposite, actually. But I invite you to try and disprove my contradictions I've found.

Previously pointed out:

Here.
And here.
And one more time here.

Smoke/Light: This post is in direct conflict with these posts: 1 2 3 4 5
Confidence: I can't find the main post I was looking for after my browser reloaded, but needless to say, you have flip-flopped back and forth countless times between "I am sure he is scum!" (Going so far as guaranteeing a Vezok-scum flip) and "I am not sure of my reads, I can't read alingment."
Meta: This post is in direct conflict with these posts: 1 2 3 4

You say that you/Mothrax would've been hard cross-bussing? Funny, because Mothrax and I were pretty well at each others throats, no? So wouldn't that nullify any read you have on me? Or is this just another one of your convenient inconsistencies? You can't say you're town because one player treated you a certain way and then ignore that the same interaction occurred on a player you're trying to call scummy.

Someone re-highlight the Beefster/M=W case for me.

Beefster is scummy as town. I haven't seen his scum play, but I've played two games with him as town, one where he was replaced out because of lurking, the other where we lynched him as VT. I'm sure I can dig up a scum meta on him to compare. As for M=W, this is similar to the town meta I've seen on him. Again, though, as I said... meta changes. I'd really like to see a solid case though, considering people are continuously advocating for his lynch, and I've yet to see a good reason why. Until then, I'm comfortable with my vote.

Friend is null-read.

We need moar Plum, asap.

[off topic]Finally, Furc. Do me a favor. Stop calling me judge. It gets annoying trying to figure out who you're talking to only to realize it's me. I don't use that handle for anything more than keeping an account at TL and lurking/trolling some of the forums. I didn't get "laughed off TL", ftr. I quit on my own. I was signed up for a recent game with no hitches, actually. So you might want to check the facts there.[/url]

Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:20 am

Post by Friend »

Furcolow's meta seriously cannot be changed. We're talking about furc here. He has also played more than a few games.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”