Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

/confirm

Vote: Kdub

You should vote now :P

And HOW BOUT THEM RAIDERS? 8)
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Kdub doesn't like the raiders? lynch the scum!
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Coach Travis is town
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Unvote, vote: rajrhcpfreak

Suggesting policy lynches is scummy.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

AntiHero wrote:
kdub wrote:He is town based on what exactly?
This post pinged on my scumdar a bit. Kdub isn't calling inhim out on a scumslip, but instead seems annoyed that inhim has such an early townread on freak. IGMEOY
I don't really agree with you here... Questioning why people give town reads without reasons is a good reason to question someone...

Inhimshallibe, I really don't like your post 57. You don't do anything except quote a post, make a smiley, and seem to jump on a bandwagon. At least saying why you agree with the post would be decent.
FoS
for you.

Coach Travis wrote:Yes, anti-town players are a problem, but wasting a lynch on someone you think could be town, is not a good idea, because if you keep doing that, the scum can just hide in the shadows and win the game easily.
Something I noticed here... Why would you lynch someone you think could be town? :lol:
Coach Travis wrote:So just for suggesting such a thing, I'm not liking rajrhcpfreak, though I'm not sure if he's scummy or it's just a difference in playstyle.
Wishy-Washy blah blah blah.
Coach Travis wrote:No read on Razgriz yet, because what he did is totally null.
Can someone explain what Exactly Raz did? I'm still confused about that lol.

And yeah, that one post from mongoose was bad and probably the only really suspicious thing so far, Vote:mongoose
I'm seeing this as slightly opportunistic and parroty-ish.
Minor FoS

Antihero wrote:So, I guess you just prefer an RVS which spirals into a crappy theory debate about policy lynches...
Was this an attack on me or something? That's what it's looking like...
Kdub wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: inHim

Ignoring questions is scummy IMO.
inHim's post looks like an RVS comment to me... I don't really know why the question was asked in the first place...
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

jasonT1981 wrote:guys, I am really sorry however I have to replace out, there has been a death in my family and I will not be about too much to play mafia. Again, I am sorry. The mod has been notified.

Jason
I'm very sorry for your loss :(

Drshotty replaces in... I'm going to keep my judgment to myself on this one lol

Strike that... Shotty's intro post is actually pretty good! Yay for not being PL bait! :lol:
GhostWriter wrote:Pretty much what you said? All you said was:
mongoose wrote:Are you one of them? jk. I dont see what the whole "policy" fuss is about at all.
And that doesn't sound at all like someone disagreeing with policy lynches. Like, at all.
QFT.

Coach Travis seems to completely ignore mongoose's case on him in his post 86.

Raz replaces out due to lack of interest. I can understand that as it's been a slow game so far. But what I don't like is Mar's following post. Why would you like your vote if he just said he's replacing out because he's bored?

Shotty asks for a modkill... eek.
FoS
at least.

Vote: Coach Travis
Ignoring cases is scummy.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Mariyta wrote:I like my vote because it doesn't seem like an "I'm really busy and signed up without thinking" replacement. It seems like a "Well, crap. I signed up, got scum, and I don't like playing scum. This game sucks." Others may not see it that way, but Raz had a couple votes on him and he obviously was interested when he signed up (or why would he sign up?). It seems like a pathetic excuse to me. And I don't agree with the excuse that it's a slow start. Most games start a bit slow. If you want immediate action, don't start games; replace into them halfway through, instead. I hope his replacement proves me wrong, but my vote stays for now.
I don't like this, ftr. It seems like a weak attempt at a case. Why is replacing out scummy? Because he was supposedly pegged as scum and left? He said it was for lack of interest, IIRC, so I really don't think that it qualifies here.
FoS

Mariyta wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote:Coach Travis is town
horrordude, what was this about?
Can I ask why you want to know?
mongoose wrote:also, mari, Horrordude voted for Coach travis.
Where did this come from?
Mariyta wrote:
also, mari, Horrordude voted for Coach travis.
Yes, hence the question. Please let him speak for himself, unless, of course, you're afraid your scum buddy will give himself away if he does. :lol:
That's what I thought you were talking about lol... I said that in RVS because Coach Travis said that he liked the raiders. After all, no raiders fan could be scum, right? :lol:
GhostWriter wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:So he's like Mongoose, but he's not Mongoose, making you fine with voting him?

I understand seeing him as scummy. As my previous post mentioned, I don't like the discussion he so willingly just threw himself into. However, that vote essentially says what my first line in this post says.
They're both doing the same thing. Everyone is focusing on mongoose and ignoring jim. Jim needs a little pressure, too. Does it upset you that he is no longer flying under the radar?
Oh, that's fun, let's point fingers at people and imply them as scum. I could do that, and say something along the lines of "does it upset you that Mongoose is getting such a huge bandwagon". But that's rather pointless, isn't it? I think so.
Uh... isn't that what you just did?
Unvote, Vote: Ghostwriter

Antihero wrote:mari, I've had a fairly solid townread on you for the past few pages (I've been giving you the benefit of the doubt on your persuit of a few red herrings), but the OMGUS and subsequent backtracking doesn't look good.
This almost seems like coaching to me...

And sorry for not posting... had internet trouble this weekend and just got it back
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Back, sorry. Internet's still off and on. Gonna try to stay on long enough to read
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:27 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I will post tomorrow, sorry everyone!
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:40 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

I will not be modkilled, and I'm extremely sorry for flaking/disappearing/etc. I have to take a V/LA until saturday, which sucks I know, but if the mod won't allow it, I will try my hardest to get a real post down by tonight.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:01 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

My inactivity was site-wide, i promise... it was homecoming week at the school. I'll see what I can do about a post. Again, i'm sorry everyone :(
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:09 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Mariyta wrote:Also read through horror, and I still don't like horror, especially due to the below post.
horrordude0215 wrote: Drshotty replaces in... I'm going to keep my judgment to myself on this one lol

Strike that... Shotty's intro post is actually pretty good! Yay for not being PL bait! :lol:

Shotty asks for a modkill... eek.
FoS
at least.
Seems a lot like horror is trying to acknowledge shotty's entrance w/o linking himself definitively. He also said he'd post Tuesday, and it's now Wednesday evening. Tsk tsk.
How did you get this distancing read? An FoS is at least semi taking a stand on someone, isn't it?
Locke wrote:I think horrordude is a likely Shotty buddy. His FoS on Shotty after the modkill remark in particular seems to me like scum tentatively bussing. He also managed to completely avoid Shotty's lynch.

Vote: horrordude0215
I don't believe I was the only one to FoS Shotty after the modkill remark, IIRC. Why not think they're bussing as well? And I "avoided" Shotty's lynch because, well, I wasn't online then. Ever think of that? :roll:
Locke Lamora wrote:
Vote: horrordude0215

To reiterate what I said yesterday, I particularly get a scumbuddy vibe from this:
horrordude0215 wrote: Shotty asks for a modkill... eek.
FoS
at least.
Wow, it's like you're not the first person to have posted this exact same failcase before! :shock:
Mariyta wrote:
horror

-Raiders fan (um, ew?)
Drshotty replaces in... I'm going to keep my judgment to myself on this one lol

-I don't like this at all. It comes off as creating just enough of a connection to not be seen as avoiding while still keeping as distant as possible. Then FOSes shotty in the same post for suggesting a modkill. Then he comes in to vote GW on a dead-and-gone misunderstanding, and promptly disappears, making minor posts here and there to say he's still alive. Has not posted anything but v/la crap since Sept 26th.
-Shotty says horror is his third choice, but doesn't give reasons (wreaks of scum setting up a potential bus w/o committing to anything)
How is it distancing, when you later mention that I take enough of a stand on him to at least FoS him? All the rest your post I can't really defend myself from though, because most of it is pretty true :lol:
jimfinn wrote:FoS/vote in this post, the FoS is scum. Scumtell?
Since when?
jim wrote:Cheering for Shotty not being PL bait, Shotty later flips scum. Connection?
Nice try, but no. Shooty is almost ALWAY PL bait, which can be bad if he is town. The fact that he flipped scum here is irrelevant.
jim wrote:Lurking the heck out of this game worse than even I've ever done - 10 posts in 15 pages, seriously!?
It's bad yeah, but I have a life that can get kinda hectic sometimes. Not a good excuse, but w/e.

I'll ISO everyone and see where I can get as far as scumreads. And if I missed any cases on me, let me know and I'll get to them ASAP.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:51 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Alright first thing's first. I'm a wide receiver. Not gonna put any blame on the wagon for anyone but myself and the fact that my play has been really scummy. I get that.

In response to the FoS shotty situation... I had other people that, at the time, I had found to be scummier, so I didn't put shotty at the top of my list... my bad :eyeroll: *GASP* Look InHim, another smiley! Look at my playstyle... I almost ALWAYS use smileys in my posts... It's really hard to convey emotions through some of my posts, so I use smileys to reiterate what I was trying to convey. It's a complete nulltell. (More info on this - See: Mafia 110 Me Vs Ythan on the subject)
InHim wrote:The fact that shotty was scum is one of the ONLY clear pieces of scumhunting evidence that we have. Sure, we may not be able to predict how a VI would react around buddies, but we can still predict how those buddies will react around a scumpartner.
That wasn't what I was referencing... People thought it was odd that I was happy about shotty being policy bait. Shotty is ALWAYS a good candidate for a policy lynch, so when he made his first post, I was happy about it. I still say that regardless of the fact that he flipped scum, because at the time, no one knew what his flip would be.

Haven't finished ISO reads yet... working on them though
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:59 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

...Why the fuck did someone say I was at L-1?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Raj, the LAST thing I want is for the QB to claim. Odds are, they would be nk'd or the TE would have to use points for a protection on him, wouldn't he?

And because it's NFL Mafia -
HELL YEAH! THE RAIDERS KICKED ASS TODAY!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

What caused the change, Anti?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

raj wrote:i think a miss lynch will even everything up since CT had to come out.
What does this mean?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

If I am the QB, I did not pass the ball to Horror N1 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vote: Raj

You admitted it yourself that there is a possibility of 2 WRs in the game, yet you kept your vote on me because you think that I'm fakeclaiming? WTF?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

I completely screwed up here... sorry everyone :(

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”