Orbiting
Goon
Orbiting
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:39 am

Post by Orbiting »

Confirm.
It's better to be lucky than skilled, surely. However, it's a lot easier to be skilled twice than lucky twice.
Orbiting
Orbiting
Goon
Orbiting
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:37 am

Post by Orbiting »

Well, from the death scenes, I'm assuming Legolas was a cop. Aragorn could have been damned near anything, but based on the books possibly a doc.

Still assuming from the death scenes, the Haradrim are probably the pointy-runners-through-of people, since they wouldn't behead their own. Then we've got a floater-of-stones (Saruman? Sauron?) and a beheader (Nazgul?). Or not.

Anybody know anything worth knowing?
It's better to be lucky than skilled, surely. However, it's a lot easier to be skilled twice than lucky twice.
Orbiting
Orbiting
Goon
Orbiting
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 11, 2003 5:22 am

Post by Orbiting »

vote ZONEACE

Pending roleclaim.

[/b]
Orbiting
Orbiting
Goon
Orbiting
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:01 am

Post by Orbiting »

Eomer fought in Pellenor Fields, but didn't do much of note except survive (and, of course, go on to take the throne of Rohan, but that doesn't seem relevant to the game).

There are non-Gondorian roles, obviously (we've lost three non-Gondorians already). Thus far though, they've been the Company of the Ring, though, on the good side.

That being said, Zoneace is still acting scummy. And my role doesn't give me any information about gates or location at all.
Orbiting
Orbiting
Goon
Orbiting
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 18, 2003 1:41 pm

Post by Orbiting »

No, there were no ents in Minas Tirith - they're in the earlier bit. And Khand and Harad should likely be two separate groups - Harad is the country to the south and Khand is to the east of Mordor.

And I'd think it was entirely possible that the pillar-smashing killers are the Haradrim with their Oliphaunts except for the bit in which Macros said that the dead man of Harad had regal-looking blood on his
sword...
[/b]
Orbiting
Orbiting
Goon
Orbiting
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 19, 2003 6:34 am

Post by Orbiting »

Werebear - I wasn't talking at all about the swamp ent thing - it was suggested in an earlier post that the "pillars" were the legs of the Oliphaunts. *stomp stomp squish*

However, I was thinking that Macros was saying that the Haradrim killed Aragorn (regal-looking blood), who was a sword-kill, that that couldn't be right. (Unless he's given the Oliphants to Khand... could be.)

I'm not having much clue as to what else they could be though... Saruman (wizard who apparently flings things about) would have been imprisoned by this point, and Nazgul carry swords. (If there are any more than the one Nazgul, SK).

bigbenwd, I don't get a chance to check the boards all that often - for me, this is regular posting :) Ask Werebear. Also, if it makes any difference to anybody, I'm a girl.
Orbiting
Orbiting
Goon
Orbiting
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:33 am

Post by Orbiting »

FD, how does your role work? What type of information are you getting from the mod? If you didn't see Werebear or Modargo (the two kills) last night, then why do you think that either of the people you saw at your gate are responsible for killing them?
Orbiting
Orbiting
Goon
Orbiting
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:15 am

Post by Orbiting »

Sure,
if
you were attacked, and the doc saved you. It could be that you weren't attacked (seems unlikely, but possible) or that the group trying to have you offed got blocked somehow.
Orbiting
Orbiting
Goon
Orbiting
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:32 pm

Post by Orbiting »

I like this house of cards much better than the previous house of cards... there may even be something at the bottom of it.

Vote: Riven
Orbiting
Orbiting
Goon
Orbiting
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 04, 2004 3:23 pm

Post by Orbiting »

Who's your vote for, then, Leo?
Orbiting
Orbiting
Goon
Orbiting
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:29 am

Post by Orbiting »

No Pippin has yet come forth to claim him... Is there a mason in the house?
Orbiting
Orbiting
Goon
Orbiting
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:40 am

Post by Orbiting »

unvote: Riven

Unlike Eomer, Merry actually does do something of particular note in this bit of the story, and seems a more likely role.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”