Breakdown
Townie
Townie

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 25, 2003 5:40 am

Post by Breakdown »

Morning all.

*rolls die*

Random vote Darkblade
Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night.
Light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Breakdown
Breakdown
Townie
Breakdown
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 29, 2003 11:42 am

Post by Breakdown »

Heh, I probably should've sent something out saying my activity would be down this weekend as well, but oh well. I'm here now.

Well, after reading over what's here there really doesn't seem to be much to go on, but I will agree with massive and stewie, Phoebus does seem to be going to great lengths to remove guilt from his(her?)self. Since nothing else out there really seems worth pursuing, how bout a little putting on a little pressure to get some info.

Unvote Darkblade

Vote Phoebus
Breakdown
Breakdown
Townie
Breakdown
Townie
Townie

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 01, 2003 8:47 am

Post by Breakdown »

I'm not entirely convinced by Phoebus' claim, but I've got nothing that disproves it, so I'll
unvote
and then
FOS Phoebus

bigben does seem a bit erratic. I may end up voting for him in a bit, but I'm gonna let him get some words in before he gets strung up
Breakdown
Breakdown
Townie
Breakdown
Townie
Townie

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 01, 2003 4:53 pm

Post by Breakdown »

It seems to be the general consensus, yes. I recommend you do it, you'll probably get lynched if you don't.
Breakdown
Breakdown
Townie
Breakdown
Townie
Townie

Post Post #75 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:50 am

Post by Breakdown »

*points to first page* I don't think we're supposed to refer to the role pms under punishment of modkill. Just saying...

Anyways, I beleive bigbenwd's claim, at least much more so than I do Phoebus'. While killing a potential vig is more risky than killing a potential vanilla townie, something just hasn't sat right with me about Phoebus since he got all defensive and seemed so eager to kill anyone we randomly pointed. Just doesn't seem entirely like townie behavior.

re
vote Phoebus
Breakdown
Breakdown
Townie
Breakdown
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:06 pm

Post by Breakdown »

FOS massive
You seem like you're just itchin to get somebody killed and throwin around accusation with no backing. So tehgood waited a day before backing up bigben's claim, so what? It was his first post in 3 days and third in the thread, I'm pretty sure he either just lurking or doesn't check the site much. Neither of those directly imply guilt, but you say you're gonna gun for him anyways. I'm gonna keep my vote where it is right now, but you're starting to look pretty scummy in my eyes.
Breakdown
Breakdown
Townie
Breakdown
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:13 am

Post by Breakdown »

@massive: I guess you have supplied some form of reasoning for most of your votes, but that doesn't change the fact that you're being trigger happy. Don't get me wrong, I'll be the first to admit that this day's kinda draggin, but that doesn't seem like reason enough to lynch someone based on the straws of evidence you're grasping at. Someone does need to die, yes, but with the exception of Phoebus I don't really see the suspicion in anybody else you've pointed to. I personally don't see anything wrong with bigben's claim. Sure he's been erratic, but with the information he
wasn't supposed to leak
about his role pm I'm pretty apt to believe him. I don't mind saying I had a few questions about mine.

But I digress. All I'm really trying to say is your trigger happy attitude makes me suspicious of you. I think a townie would want to lynch very carefully, and you've tried to put 4 people on the chopping block so far with very little to back your claims. Until we hear from Phoebus again my vote stays on him, but you are definitely next on my list of suspects.
Breakdown
Breakdown
Townie
Breakdown
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 07, 2003 3:38 pm

Post by Breakdown »

A vig's a townie who gets one or more kills during the game, a pretty strong townie role. If you've got questions about other roles, just go to mafiascum.net without the forum at the end, it's a nice little general game faq.

My vote's staying on Phoebus for reasons already stated. There's nothing that makes bigben seem guilty to me and I would go for massive, but voting him off this early just because he's actually trying to move the game along just seems wrong. Since we've probably got a deadline coming to us I urge those of you who've been less active to get your thoughts out, generate some discussion, you know, actually play the game. It's always more fun when everyone participates, and it gives everyone more to go on. C'mon guys...
Breakdown
Breakdown
Townie
Breakdown
Townie
Townie

Post Post #117 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:13 pm

Post by Breakdown »

bigben, Generally it's not a good idea to play the sheep, just following the crowd. Personally, I see my arguements against Phoebus as pretty weak, the only reason I put my vote there was because no one else seems guiltier. If you're following me, it's the blind leading the blind.

With the above in mind, I'm gonna
unvote Phoebus
, and put a
FOS
on him. Talitha has a very valid point in that the more we learn before we lynch the better. The only way to do that now is through pressure, and I don't really care who ATM.
Vote tehgood
, but unless he comes across as incredibly scummy in his next few posts I'm putting it back on Phoebus again. Let's see what happens.
Breakdown
Breakdown
Townie
Breakdown
Townie
Townie

Post Post #125 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 10, 2003 1:39 pm

Post by Breakdown »

The object of the game isn't to kill all the confusing people, and judging by his couple hundred other posts outside this thread bigben doesn't seem to really be acting out of the ordinary. If he is scum, hats off to him, cuz there isn't anything in his behavior that makes me want to lynch him, not yet anyways.

I was planning on switching my vote back to Phoebus once you spoke up, but with the way you've been acting in your last couple posts really makes me wonder if you're not the better choice. There's nothing damning against you, no, but I'm just getting a bad vibe off of you.
confirm vote: tehgood

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”