Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Kitoari »

Wherein I affirm my commitment to this activity and also show that I have received a private description of the role I play in said activity.
Interested in doing a Dept. Heaven Large Theme. If you're interested in ironing it out, drop me a line.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Kitoari »

VOTE: Kitoari for not posting at all and not paying attention to the game.

Wait, damn it.
UNVOTE: Kitoari

Brb checking to see if we're out of RVS.
Interested in doing a Dept. Heaven Large Theme. If you're interested in ironing it out, drop me a line.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Kitoari »

ZazieR's hopping onto the wagon was slightly odd but I'm a little worried it's over analyzation for something that happened in RVS. Parama and Charter seem to quite cozy with one another. ZazieR is barely noticing his rapidly advancing vote count.

Deciding on whether to put another vote on zazie. It seems an awful lot like a quicklynch but I've never seen a long D1 be very productive.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by Kitoari »

I seriously doubt that RVS will confirm the entire scumteam in three pages.

Just saying.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by Kitoari »

Parama you bragged about tunneling last page and you haven't disappointed me yet.

Except you're now tunneling multiple people. Well, shucks.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by Kitoari »

Parama is really sure of himself. Not really sure whether arrogance indicates an alignment, buuuuut it still doesn't sit right with me.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by Kitoari »

@Parama not really, no. Just got done reading all his posts. He certainly wasn't more serious than anyone else during the RVS but you apparently chose him to tunnel for no apparent reason. Well, you did, but it was because he voted you and said you were the apparent scum's buddy. Strikes me as OMGUS-y really. I guess he could've been chainsawing but trying that this early in the game strikes me as foolish.

Vibebox I'll look at now.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by Kitoari »

BTW parama he answered you questions:
VibeBox wrote:
Parama wrote:Were you afraid that the lynch wagon would go through to completion?
If not, why did you unvote almost immediately after the 3rd vote?
1. No.
2. RVS.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Kitoari »

Comments in
Blue

Parama wrote:
DavidParker wrote: With regard to their own merits, I found parama more scummy based on the tone and perceived intent of his posts so if only 1 flips scum I think it would be parama.
DavidParker wrote:
Vote: vibebox

L-4, time to freak out again guys!

Read Rule 2. Vote doesn't count.
Hmm. Vibe barely said anything between these two. It looks like David's attempt to chainsaw defend Vibe failed so he decided to bus.
I already expressed doubt that he was chainsawing. If he thinks both of you are scum it'd made sense to go for the scum percieved easier to lynch.

Also, I DID ask you this question before.
Parama wrote:DP, why is Vibe scum? What about my logic against him make you feel I'm bussing?
The former was not answered, the latter - closest thing to a response is:
DavidParker wrote:You guys misinterpreted me. I think parama is scum on his own merits and vibe is scum on his own merits as well. I am merely explaining that since both are scum that means Parama is busing.
Which is weak at best.
He already discussed why he thought that, I think. Redundancy is death. Question 2 was answered reasonably imo.

And I even asked the first question again, along with a new one here:
Parama wrote: And these reasons I'm scum are?
And the reasons Vibe is scum are?
And I'm dumb because you had already answered the first one (though "Tone" as a reason doesn't really cut it because, guess what? Maybe that's just my posting style <_<)
If your posting style inhibits people from listening to you, that's a pretty bad weakness to have as any alignment. It's also important to consider not the "what", but the "why"/motivation.

The latter was never answered, though. Even though David's voting Vibe now.
See earlier comment.

Sigh. I almost want to
unvote, vote: David
right now because this is just hilariously obvious scumplay.
You'll need to do more to convince me at this point. Again, this seems quite omgusy.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by Kitoari »

No, I meant vibe being easier to lynch at the time. If he thinks you're both scum it would've made sense to go after vibe.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by Kitoari »

That's what I get when I try to mafia late at night after a very long day.

Sadly this is the only time I have to mafia on the weekdays. I'm usually much more productive on the weekends.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Kitoari »

And now DP and Charter/Parama are caught in a sea of back and forth OMGUS.

This is quite saddening. I'm willing to lynch DP today but the possibility of Parama+Chart needs to be examined closely regardless.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:20 am

Post by Kitoari »

Yeah DP is kinda flailing at this point. He's basically calling anyone who talks scum.

VOTE: DavidParker let's give this a shot!
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #13) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:34 am

Post by Kitoari »

Things don't need to be looked into immediately, you know. Charter + Parama should be ignored for the moment in favor of lynching DP for instance.
Also with that post I was slightly confused and somehow managed to get you and DP mixed up, per this:
Kitoari wrote:That's what I get when I try to mafia late at night after a very long day.

Sadly this is the only time I have to mafia on the weekdays. I'm usually much more productive on the weekends.
It was in response to something else, but still. Honest mistake on my part.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:36 am

Post by Kitoari »

EBWOP: You and Vibebox mised up*. It keeps happening :/.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:58 am

Post by Kitoari »

ZazieR wrote:
Kitoari wrote:I'm willing to lynch DP today but the possibility of Parama+Chart needs to be examined closely regardless.
Sure :roll:

As for mixing me and Vibe up, look back at the post from which that quote came. You don't even mention Vibe in it.
Yeah, that would kinda be the point of mixing you guys up. I didn't mention him because I had associated his actions with you.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:26 am

Post by Kitoari »

DavidParker wrote:
Parama wrote:I'd prefer quickhammer.
Scared my wagon might lose momentum if he doesn't hammer soon, scum?
I hate to break it to you, but some wagons are, in fact, on scum. Losing steam is
bad
in those cases.

Like this one.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:37 am

Post by Kitoari »

Why am I scum, again? I must've missed that in the quicklynch hussle.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:02 am

Post by Kitoari »

charter wrote:Oh wow, Kitoari looks very bad. I think I've played in a game with him before, I want to check that out before I jump to conclusions.
I was in the YGOTAS mafia but I ended up flaking out of that. I really bungled the BP situation (since she also turned out to be the scum GF), so I'm being more liberal with voting DP.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:36 am

Post by Kitoari »

Well, this is a problem. If I don't claim, we mislynch. If I do claim, I'm doomed to die anyways.
Preemptive Claim:
Doctor. Protected Parama last night.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:47 am

Post by Kitoari »

Wait, how did I miss this?
Parama wrote: 2 Mafia Goons
1 Investigation-Immune Mafia Godfather
1 Town Vig
1 Town Bodyguard
1 Cop
6 Vanilla Townies
Give me one possible way this could help town.

I mean honestly.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:17 am

Post by Kitoari »

Due to exploding power supplies and shattering monitors (seriously), I will be V/LA for the next couple of days. I might be able to post a little, but don't count on it. Feel free to replace me if needed.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Kitoari »

EBWOP: I've managed to rig together another computer setup for the moment, meaning I won't have to dissapear. Hooray!
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:08 am

Post by Kitoari »

/obv prod dodge

Haven't fully caught up yet but I think I might be willing to vote SC since parama nailed 2 scum on D1. Gonna look at pages 10/11 more closely now.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Kitoari »

I think I'm gonna go ahead and hammer strangercoug. I trust Parama for the moment and I'm likely to die tonight anyways if SC isn't scum.

VOTE: StrangerCoug
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:34 am

Post by Kitoari »

Protected KageLord for reasons which are hopefully obvious.

The Paramascum idea is really starting to get to me again.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:51 am

Post by Kitoari »

I think any setup with scum lynched D1 and the other vigged D2 is going to be screwed to some degree.

Speaking of which, why is the kill flavor "crushed"? That worries me even though flavor in mini normals isn't supposed to affect anything.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:52 am

Post by Kitoari »

That is, Kage's kill flavor.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:44 am

Post by Kitoari »

i'd like to point out that parama's "lol double bus" doesn't work once you consider the following (assuming parama scum):
A) He couldn't have known there was a vig, and that his other partner would die N1.
B) He probably knew he could coast to an easy win if he bused D1, because it just doesn't happen often.

Besides, DP was obvious. It would be hard to NOT bus.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Kitoari »

Parama really seems like he's trying to coast to victory at this point, so I'm trying to decide whether to vote him or not.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Kitoari »

Did an ISO of parama and we're lynching him today. His posts absolutely reek of a scum trying to bank on early protown behavior, he changes his opinions faster than politicians receiving donations, and he's appealing to emotion like there's no tomorrow.

You remember that first point? It's time to pay the interest on your loan.
VOTE: Parama
So what happens if Parama is mafia? Well, if game continues Kage is going to be obv sk, so that'll be easy enough.
What if Parama is town? Sadly this could end up forcing a prisoner's dilemma if Kage is SK, unless I save correctly (a 1/5 chance). However, kage does seem town to me.

Kage: If parama flips town, please none. If you're a vig, you're doing the town a favor. If you're an sk, please don't force a prisoner's dilemma. That would be stupid.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by Kitoari »

I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOUR ALIGNMENT IS.
YOU DO NOT SELF VOTE IN AN ATTEMPT TO SHOW HOW CLEVER YOU ARE. YOU JUST LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT.
I'M ALSO NOT TAKING THE "I SELF VOTED I'M TOWN" BAIT.

We're lynching parama today. Lynch cruelty tomorrow if he flips town.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by Kitoari »

I have stopped caring about your opinions. You voted yourself.

Then again, you voting yourself at L-1 as mafia is a blatant "play to win" violation. I will lynch cruelty instead on this basis. Kage, please vig parama tonight if cruelty flips town.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: cruelty

Ninja edit: also lol@missingthepoint
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Kitoari »

Parama wrote:
Kitoari wrote:I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOUR ALIGNMENT IS.
YOU DO NOT SELF VOTE IN AN ATTEMPT TO SHOW HOW CLEVER YOU ARE. YOU JUST LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT.
Kitoari wrote:
Kitoari wrote:
Kitoari wrote:
Kitoari wrote:
Kitoari wrote:
This is fun :D
ftfy
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by Kitoari »

I was going to hammer cruelty when I noticed I forgot to close UNVOTE: buuuuuuut.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by Kitoari »

Oh so he's not technically lynched?
UNVOTE:
VOTE: cruelty
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by Kitoari »

Parama wrote:I wouldn't be surprised at all if Kitoari survives (assuming the game goes on, which is shouldn't unless we have a 4-man mafia team)
Depends on whether scum wants to put me through doctor wifom or not.

But if that's the case what balances 3 mafia vs. Vig backup and Vigilante?
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #37) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:45 am

Post by Kitoari »

PerArdua wrote:Well done guys and apologies for not trusting you Parama :)
QFT. I think we should nom parama for best town player , if scummy nominations are still open (is there such a reward?).
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:14 am

Post by Kitoari »

DemonHybrid wrote:Seemed to be way heavily town-weighted to me. Am I alone in thinking this?
No.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”