curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:18 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

you are using the chart to say you are confirmed

I ask you to explain how the chart does that...but you cant.

I ask you to explain how voting someone for a crumb is protown...but you cant.

you say you dont think i am scummy, then turn around and say I scummy when I call you out for a bad vote.

You say you dont think Iece is scummy, but the maker of the chart did, so you are just picking and chosing information..

I am done asking you questions, ....it really is like I am having a conversation with a fucking mental patient....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:24 am

Post by Furcolow »

I said semi-confirmed, I said somewhat confirmed, I don't remember saying "fully confirmed".
I can explain how the chart does that. Socrates did it for me. Due to mothrax starting the wagon on me, and the timing of everything in relation to who was on what wagon semi-confirms me. I don't know every reason Socrates had for making that post, but he flipped town, bro, and he's a better player than you. Drop it.

I voted a scum slot who is faking a pro-town breadcrumb. I have addressed this. You are either 1) a terrible, dumb, oblivious player, or 2) feigning ignorance. Which is it?

I didn't say "I don't think you are scummy". I said "you are helping your slot appear less scummy". There is a big difference. I am still very suspicious of you, and have been all game, but I don't mind keeping you around as you feel mostly harmless even if you
are
scum, which I am not sure of, hence why I'm not fucking voting you.

Lastly, when you say "You say you dont think Iece is scummy, but the maker of the chart did, so you are just picking and chosing information..", that is not what I said at all. I said he found either you or Iecerint to be scum, and I'm leaning towards you. If you flip town, he is likely scum, and vice versa. That's what Socrates thought.

Also, drop the ad hom
You don't need to behave like a spoiled child.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:07 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Back.
Rereading.
Posting tomorrow.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:36 am

Post by Me=Weird »

CKD, there's this thing called "player interaction", that makes it pretty obvious what people think of other people, at least to me. Hopefully I'll actually get stuff done tomorrow.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:41 am

Me=Weird wrote:CKD, there's this thing called "player interaction", that makes it pretty obvious what people think of other people, at least to me. Hopefully I'll actually get stuff done tomorrow.
not even sure what this is in reference too.

you have been making snide comments to me for most of the game....now I am not on your wagon and I keep asking for someone to provide a case about you (which no one has yet)....what exactly is your issue with me? you think i am scum? am I scummy, townish, or neutral for not being on your wagon, why?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Since the conversation has shifted towards the M=W wagon, and I'll admit I was all for it because of Beefster's play, if you'll notice (at least I'm like 99% sure of this because Soc's color coding is a little weird...), M=W was on the mothrax wagon.

Is he smart enough to bus a sinking ship? Probably, but the wagon on me was VERY close to the one on mothrax. If M=W was scum, he probably would have tried to kickstart the wagon on me and wouldn't have voted mothrax. This is all WIFOM to some extent, but that is my take on that situation.

As a result of that, I am against a M=W wagon. I am for a Haylen wagon unless the consensus is that she can be helpful. Typically when girls are caught as scum, at least this is what Hoopla did, they talk in all caps. Haylen did that. Does talking in all caps = scum? No, but it makes me feel a little more comfortable with my vote. I am pretty certain Haylen would flip scum, almost willing to bank on the town lynching me if I'm wrong.

If we are not going to wagon Haylen, I don't know who we would be right to have one on. I am against one on myself, friend, plum, agar, iecerint to some extent, m=w to some extent... I'll really have to make a re-read, but I'm busy trying to fix my personal life right now, and just wanted to stop in to post.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by Chronopie »

I would be against a Haylen wagon
today

She's claimed Gravedigger/Tracker, so we'll leave her be, see what we get out of her tomorrow.

--

We'll Raise Up Our Glasses Against Evil Forces:

1) AGar

2) Chronopie
animorpherv1

3) Me=Weird
Beefster

5) Friend

6) Furcolow

7) Iecerint
10) pacman281292
11) Plum

12) curiouskarmadog
Sebguer

13) SocioPath
15) Haylen
Vezokpiraka

Green for town reads, (blue for Haylen - undecided, leaving for tomorrow).

Black for those I wouldn't mind seeing hang.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I will consider unvoting if the town can actually agree on something for once
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count IL
~ Smoke and Flames
Me=Weird (L-3) ~ Haylen, Friend, AGar

Haylen (L-4) ~ Plum, Furcolow
Iecerint (L-5) ~ curiouskarmadog
SocioPath (L-5) ~ Iecerint
Furcolow (L-5) ~ SocioPath
pacman (L-6) ~
SocioPath

Not Voting:
Me=Weird, pacman, Chronopie
AGar 0 | Chronopie 0 PROD1 3 | Me= 0 | Friend 0 | Furc 0 | Iece 0 | pacman 0 | Plum 2 | ckd 0 | Socio 0 PROD1 15 | Haylen 0

-The smell of smoke surrounds vezokpiraka as of post 496...
--With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(56%)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:09 am

Post by AGar »

I'm going to ignore the mass of ad homs and all that bullshit.

Furc, claiming that someone feigns V/LA because your bring up valid points is really fucking low. Not even in game, just personally. Learn to back off. Not everyone holds mafia in their top priorities as you seem to believe they do. Shit happens. Life happens.

Anyone who isn't voting M=W right now needs to give a damn good reason, especially after that last post he made, where he declares basically that he has a fence, and he will sit on it.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:05 am

because i dont think he is scum....no amount of bullying will make me vote him if I dont think he scum....

Agar, I have asked repeatedly for 2-3 points of why he is scum...but no one to include yourself has responding to my request....convince you think he is scum...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:07 am

got damn proofreading.

"..has responded.." and ..."convince me, you think he is scum.."
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:20 am

Post by Iecerint »

I think SP is scum. I feel pretty strongly about it.

I doubt that both Haylen and M=W are scum.

The voices are convincing me that Haylen is scum.

So I am less sure that M=W is scum.

But I still think SP is scum.

That is why I'm not voting M=W.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:22 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Another catch up post. Another wallpost warning. *yawn* you know how this works.
Furcolow wrote:smell of smoke = botched attempted scumhunting... i hate seeing that.
unvote

i guess the light from that post might have been from something else

perhaps the bad !!!!!!!!! put that there, though, to confuse me.
I hate being in WIFOM land.
Our main theory (from Friend's PM) is that at least one of the holy guys is actually scum.
So, basing your decisions only on the damned lights/smokes will inevitably "put you in WIFOM land".
I repeated this, but it should be noted.
Iecerint wrote:^ So, that looks like the guy in charge of DARK is upset that I called the LIGHT guy town and that I was wrong that both had both OR that both had different gradations.

ALSO -- there was an error in the relevant post -- the *DARK* guy lampshaded the ancient VC rather than the LIGHT guy subject to Vi's correction.
Furcolow wrote:could you explain that in language that an old man can understand?
Haylen wrote:
Furcolow wrote:Who is town? speak up. We don't have a seperate thread to communicate like they do. We need to communicate here. Who's with me?
That's stupid. Scumpoints.
Pointless, but not scumpoints, actually. We need to advance, and I think that that's what he meant.
However, posting "townlist" won't be of so much use, actually.
Furcolow wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:instead of spouting off town reads...why not just give scum reads...why paint a kill target for scum? Top two scum reads from everyone would not only make everyone declare a stance and "narrow down the lynch pool", but will not expose those who the town believes to be the most town....

it is a scum move that only benefits scum.
easy
M=W(because of beefster), vezokpiraka (Haylen now)
both are good wagons, but we need to pick one
M=W himself hasn't been bad, but I really felt beefster was scum on D1, and I feel like we let that slot off the hook. I am glad it resulted in us countering mothrax's wagon on me with one on him and being successful on d2, but we could have done better if we would have kept pressure.

pacman + CKD (because of sebguer) I took as VI primarily, though that can be null, so I wasn't really against their dying. Sociopath/Chronopie would be a good lynch because I feel like they are just slipping by inactively.

Town Id put in Agar, Myself, Plum, Iecerint, and would be against any of these lynches. Agar less so, because he has been busting my balls.

ebwopreview: @ckd: I sort of agree with you here. I figured sebguer was scum, but your play has been really helping the slot in general which is why I've
Oh well. My reads then?
Town: AGar, Iecerint, me (OBV). I like AGar's posting (plus a little of gut feel), Iecerint is mostly gut read.
Null: Chronopie/ani (Both have lurked throughout the whole game), SocioPath (WTF), Plum (I can understand her being V/LA, but she hasn't posted content since a very long time ago), CKD (His posting has been confusing, there are some points that tell me he's town, but some posts make me feel him scummy), Furcolow (Again WTF?!).
Scummy: Friend (This is more like "leaning scum"; his active lurking is horrid, but the fact he was apparently PMd by the "Holy ones" makes me feel uneasy) M=W (I stated a post which I felt very scummy some time ago, plus he is also starting to lurk when the pressure on him got removed), Haylen/vezok (while Haylen's posting has been relatively good, vezo was very scummy. However, the claim makes me feel very uneasy of my read on Haylen. I will rather wait for tomorrow and see Haylen's results in case she does have any, then act accordingly).
Friend wrote:Can we just lynch M=W please?
Oh what? So you have nothing more to say?
This is officially active lurking. QUIT IT.

Iecerint claims havng received an ability, then Friend just comes in asking for it. While in this case it wasn't actually so much important as his ability was already useless, this falls into rolefishing. Furthermore, still no actual posting.
FoS: Friend
Friend wrote:Furc, I've been swamped by schoolwork. Sorry. I'll try not to let it get to me.

Anyways, yeah, M=W is still probscum, IMO.
Oh OK. However, your posting is still unhelpful, and some of your actions have been scummy.
Haylen wrote:I th
i
nk we should lynched M=W t
o
day, for the
r
easons that have already been stated. I am s
e
riously pissed that he didn't want me to use my track, it's not ofte
n
that I get to have any sort of ability in a gam
e
. I would also like to know why Iec was so in
t
erested in discu
ss
ing the post in which
I
got told I had my a
b
ility, I was also like to know how,
c
learly, Iecerint knows that the scum give abilities.
Happy FoS time!
FoS: Haylen.

This is totally unrelated to the "breadcrumb". Indeed, I think the breadcrumb might have been made in order to scare people from reading this post. Unrelated, but oh well.
The attack on Iecerint is extremely weak. He trying to discuss the post in which you got your ability? I don't think that happened. Iecerint knows scum gives ability? Where do you think Iece might have ever hinted this?
And you want to lynch M=W instantly. This is more ambiguous (as the discussion was starting to stagnate at that point(, but I think you might want to avoid the additional discussion we got and quicklynch.
This post is bad.
Haylen wrote:
Major FoS: Furcolow
For Role-fishing.
Where did he rolefish?
I beg to differ.
Also don't quadruple-post one-liners. That's hard to read.

Furc attacks Haylen and CKD because the slots they have replaced in were scummy, and they aren't being helpful either. Point.
CKD's question is somewhat loaded. Furc voting Haylen after her "breadcrumb" isn't IMO related. If he feels Haylen is still scum after the crumb, I don't see how it might change anything.
Haylen wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
Haylen wrote:
Major FoS: Furcolow
For Role-fishing.
My vote is staying until you explain your encription. It is obviously a code, if I couldn't find the proper anagram.
You'll find that difficult because I'm NOT explaining until tomorrow.

Also, Furcolow, when I replace into a game I don't give a crap what other people think of the person I replaced my job is to play the game as I would play a game, not do what other people expect of me.
OK. Don't give a crap about the person you replaced. I won't contest that.
However, being voted on what the person you replaced did is still valid.
curiouskarmadog wrote:(in a different voice)hey everybody, who is CKD voting?.....

(in yet another voice) it looks like Iece...

(first voice)man, he seems persistant on that vote.

(second voice)yeah....we should join him to at least put pressure on Iece.

(another chick, possibly a sex operator), what about the M=W wagon?

(second voice) what about it?

(chick) shouldnt we put pressure there?

(first guy)...I say no...CKD has good gut instinct

(chick) but he hasnt really even put a case out there...what is his case, "dude, buddied with me for no reason"? that really isnt a case.

(first guy)...true, but I have seen CKD action, and if I know anything about him, he always kicks himself in his ass if he doesnt follow his gut..

(chick)...so you want us to follow you based on a gut vote..

(first guy)...it is CKD....dude is like a scumdar. come on everybody.

(everyone)...yeah!!!! ok lets vote him.

((no breadcrumbs were used or town was hurt in the making of this presentation))
I'm tempted to vote you after this post.
This post is unhelpful. Not only you decide not to try and put a case on Iecerint, but you also say that your vote was only on gut. Not only that, you decide to ignore any other wagon. Without ever thinking on it.
HoS: curiouskarmadog.
curiouskarmadog wrote:woah I didnt say anything, those are obvious other voices.

but those voices DID say that it is gut AND the fact that Iece did buddy with me for no reason...there was no reason to state that I was obviously town, what had I done at that point that was so town to trust me that much...nothing. also his general play is setting of scum vibes.

but what really is a vote anyway?....usually a gut vote...you see person X doing Y and you think it is scummy...

you have a problem with my "gut" vote?
Yes I do.
If you wanna make a case on Iece, do it and try to convince us of voting. Else stop putting flaff and admit you have no point there.
Furcolow wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:why would you vote her if you thought she was dropping a crumb?....

i just dont know if Furc is scum, or just a horrid player....i am constantly back and forth on it.
You are doing the exact same thing Haylen is. You have replaced into a slot with a lot of suspicion put on it. I will admit that you have helped the read on the slot, but if you continue making irrelevant two liner posts I'm afraid I will have to make a case for your lynch solely based upon the person who was playing the slot before you replaced into it which will be fairly valid.
"a lot of suspicion"? huh....didnt Sub post like 3 posts? my post was irrelevant...I explained my stance on you....what
you
havent done is answer the question in the post.
get off my balls, dude
your slot was scummy
i don't have to answer a question from someone i have a scum read on
wrong. Either you say why do you think answering the question would be pointless/the question is invalid/you have already answered that, or you do answer it. else, it's dodging questions.
Hayelen seems to be blatantly misreading Furc's posts. WTH?
curiouskarmadog wrote:Haylen, please explain in 2-3 points why M=W "needs to go".
I agree.
Furcolow wrote:sorry, haylen, but scummy=/=scum
you, though not scummy, are scum
*head asplodes*.

Then, furc brings back soc's chart. If your point is saying "I'm town as of this", then I won't pay attention to this.
Furcolow wrote:explain to me how that chart doesnt cast suspicion on you yet semi-clear me and i will answer your question
In reply to "explain why does the chart make you town".
This is blatant dodging. CKD's question is valid. Answer it.
Haylen wrote:@ CKD - i just said i was going v/la and that was a response to furcolow saying 'how convieniant'. Honestly, right now, I'm far to upset to answer any questions and I ask that that is respected. I'll be fine to answer tomorrow, hopefully.
He said the same about me going semi-V/LA. And I didn't ragepost.
That's a bad reaction if you do ask me.
Furcolow wrote:then you would actually know for yourself. I'm not going to sit here and baby you. You can read, you can analyze charts, and if you're "such a better mafia player than me", like you're implying, you wouldn't fucking need me to hold your little hand.
First: Ad hom. Quit it, dammit.
Second: Answer the question. Your statement was blatantly dodging it.

Oh well. As always, Furc keeps acting like an ass, but his actions are actually pulling out reactions. While I dispute his way of playing this out, I'm starting to feel him somehow townish. The only thing that holds me from feeling him as actual town is his terriposting itself.
*head asplodes*
CKD is scummy. So is Haylen. M=W is lurking, and his scumminess hasn't diminished a bit.
Chronopie, STOP F***ING ACTIVE LURKING. NAO.
Socio is acting like an ass. He's totally unreadable. I would like to vote him in order to make him stop acting like such, but he's just way too confusing. I wouldn't like to play with him again.
So, I'll go back to my vote.
Vote: Me=Weird.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Me=Weird »

pacman, I've been really busy lately, and the posts I have made didn't need much original content. And would you mind refreshing your case on me?
AGar, which post are you talking about?
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by Friend »

I agree my active lurking has been bad - school last week was way overwhelming. I'll do my best to stop though, I promise.

But M=W's response to that was consistent with the rest of his scummy play.

I disagree with your accusation of rolefishing towards me, pac. I think knowing what ability someone received is majorly important.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by Furcolow »

" Friend wrote:Can we just lynch M=W please?

Pacman wrote:
This is officially active lurking. QUIT IT."

Pacman wrote:
So, I'll go back to my vote. Vote: Me=Weird.
Pacman, you have both friend, M=W, and Haylen as your "scummy reads". I'll admit they're scummy, but WHY ARE THEY NOT TOWN? WHY ARE THEY SCUM, NOT SCUMMY?

AGar said "sitting on the fence", and your sheer terminology is sitting on a fence. Either call them scum or don't. It makes me feel like I was wrong to put you as a town read when you start contradicting yourself by criticizing friend pushing M=W, and then voting M=W yourself. That feels like you have ulterior motives as scum trying to push for an easy lynch on someone who was "scummy". While you mentioning vezokpiraka in that sense when referring to haylen, and always criticizing my play in the very back of your null reads (probably because your scumteam has tried to wagon me numerous times and failed because town has a majority.), makes this cemented in my mind even more that it is what you are doing when you are going for the easy calf in the back of the pack like a wolf sitting in wait.

It's funny that I can find you town through 30 medium sized posts, but when you try to mimic a huge town post I actually am starting to lean more towards you as being scum again.

unvote;
vote: pacman
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count L
~ Nine out of ten disembodied voices say...
Me=Weird (L-2) ~ Haylen, Friend, AGar, pacman

Haylen (L-5) ~ Plum,
Furcolow

Iecerint (L-5) ~ curiouskarmadog
SocioPath (L-5) ~ Iecerint
Furcolow (L-5) ~ SocioPath
pacman (L-5) ~ Furcolow

Not Voting:
Me=Weird,
pacman,
Chronopie
AGar 0 | Chronopie 1 PROD1 4 | Me= 0 | Friend 0 | Furc 0 | Iece 0 | pacman 0 | Plum 3 | ckd 0 | Socio 1 PROD1 16 | Haylen 1

-Plum is being not-prodded again...

-The smell of smoke surrounds vezokpiraka as of post 799...
--With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(46%)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Me=Weird wrote:pacman, I've been really busy lately, and the posts I have made didn't need much original content. And would you mind refreshing your case on me?
AGar, which post are you talking about?
I'm refreshing this later. I've already stated why some of your posting is scummy (in my other two wallposts, but I don't remember well).
Friend wrote:I agree my active lurking has been bad - school last week was way overwhelming. I'll do my best to stop though, I promise.

But M=W's response to that was consistent with the rest of his scummy play.

I disagree with your accusation of rolefishing towards me, pac. I think knowing what ability someone received is majorly important.
OK, it would be appreciated if you did so.
My point about your rolefishing is mostly that you just punched in out of the blue asking for knowing the role Iec got.
Furcolow wrote:
" Friend wrote:Can we just lynch M=W please?

Pacman wrote:
This is officially active lurking. QUIT IT."

Pacman wrote:
So, I'll go back to my vote. Vote: Me=Weird.
Pacman, you have both friend, M=W, and Haylen as your "scummy reads". I'll admit they're scummy, but WHY ARE THEY NOT TOWN? WHY ARE THEY SCUM, NOT SCUMMY?

AGar said "sitting on the fence", and your sheer terminology is sitting on a fence. Either call them scum or don't. It makes me feel like I was wrong to put you as a town read when you start contradicting yourself by criticizing friend pushing M=W, and then voting M=W yourself. That feels like you have ulterior motives as scum trying to push for an easy lynch on someone who was "scummy". While you mentioning vezokpiraka in that sense when referring to haylen, and always criticizing my play in the very back of your null reads (probably because your scumteam has tried to wagon me numerous times and failed because town has a majority.), makes this cemented in my mind even more that it is what you are doing when you are going for the easy calf in the back of the pack like a wolf sitting in wait.

It's funny that I can find you town through 30 medium sized posts, but when you try to mimic a huge town post I actually am starting to lean more towards you as being scum again.

unvote;
vote: pacman
???
Calling someone scummy is indeed similar to calling them scum. At least for me.
I don't see how stating someone is scummy means sitting on the fence. I criticized Friend, not for pushing M=W's lynch, but rather for pushing it without reason and not doing anything else. I'm gonna re-state my case on M=W later (tomorrow, no time now).
I don't understand what you say in the end of that paragraph.
When you talk about me talking about vezo, you meant that I mention vezo/Haylen as scummy, right? If so, see above, and stop misinterpretating my posts. Then you throw some loaded logic on it.
WTH.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:27 pm

hey smokes and lights, I am thinking about hammering at this points, your thoughts?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:28 pm

(for shits and giggles)

hey smokes and lights, should I be the lynch today?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:09 pm

Post by Furcolow »

hey light, is pacman being hypocritical?
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:09 am

Post by AGar »

curiouskarmadog wrote:because i dont think he is scum....no amount of bullying will make me vote him if I dont think he scum....

Agar, I have asked repeatedly for 2-3 points of why he is scum...but no one to include yourself has responding to my request....convince you think he is scum...
Read the thread instead of talking about yourself in third person, and maybe you'll get some of that tunnel vision out of your head.

I say why initially when I vote. I then answer you directly.

Also, I don't buy gut as a reason for scumhunting, except for extreme circumstances. This is not one of them. This is you taking a cop-out on actually pushing a case on who you supposedly suspect. There are multiple people here who are scummier than Iec, and who have had cases laid out on them, but you're tunneling Iecerint, saying it's gut.

In one post you manage to blatantly override yourself saying it could be gut, but it probably isn't, but it likely is.

M=W continues to coast by, doing nothing. Now he's asking which post I mean by "that last post he made." This is called stalling folks, and he's obviously succeeding if you're not going to take any action.

Furc, get off Pacman right now. He's not being lynched today. Your case sucks, your logic this game has sucked, so follow my lead and vote M=W right now. They're not town because they're acting scummy. You're trying to force slips out of people now, where there are no slips to be had. He never contradicted himself. Friend HIMSELF has admitted to active lurking this week.

I hope that loaded gun of light/smoke backfires on one of you fuckers pretty soon.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:35 am

Post by Friend »

Yeah, Furc, pacman is not the vote for today.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:15 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Like I said, I meant depending on what furcolow said. He implied he knew a way to tell if haylen was lying. If she is, then of course we want to lynch her. And, surprise surprise,
case on chronopieFirst two posts are fluff. We can ignore them.
Then, he votes furcolow. The post he links as a soft-claim, doesn't really look like soft-claim to me. And then, useless speculation about smoke/light.
After a V/LA, he says that vezo is always superscummy, but apparently furc isn't. And seems pretty interested in lynching mothrax, despite not showing any suspicion on him before.
Oh look, a contradiction from saying vezo's always really scummy to wanting to lynch him after mothrax.
He then hammers, still without expressing any suspicion.
For some reason, he thinks the battery power kills people. And wanted to run the battery power down, presumably to get a deadline lynch if he's scum.
"on the other hand, maybe you're right and battery is unrelated" Talk about wishy-washy. "I think battery power kill people, but then again, maybe it doesn't".
L-1 votes vezo, more contradiction from saying vezo's always really scummy, where he implied that he thought vezo was town.
Asks for a mass-claim. Role-fishing much?
How long can it take to contradict yourself again, saying that furc is probably town?
Votes completely based on smoke/light, which is what we call sheeping.
He says he wouldn't mind lynching Iecerint, pacman, or sociopath, the first time he even mention any of them.

In short, chronopie is guilty of
Contradictions
Wagon-hopping/sheeping
Trying to appear helpful but being useless with light/smoke speculation.
Lurking

Vote: Chronopie
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”