Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:03 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

There could be an SK in the game, possibily gollumn?

random vote: Riven
don't like that gollumn avi :p
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:06 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

[quote="Tigris

so we knew the Haradrim were evil (of course that doesn't make us Haradrim :roll: [/quote]

I think this looks very suspicious to me, coz he's defending against something that hasn't even being brought up. This paranoia makes it suspicious coz he could very well be a Haradrim so when he talks about them he has to reinforce the fact that he isn't by stating it in his post, even though no one suspected him in the first place

I know this is very vage but it's the only lead i can find atm

so
unvote: Riven
Vote: Tigris
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 11, 2003 11:55 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Bigben, i don't think the fact that eomer being a rohan makes it so that he is a unplayable character coz i remember in the book (if my memory serves me) that the rohans came to the assistance of gondor during the seige of gondor. So there is a chance that the rohans are added to the game.

I'm starting to suspect zoneace tho coz he seems to have contridicted himself a lot, but just a question FD, how can you be sure that everyone that passes through the gates has a night ablity coz there is the possibility that zoneace was in fact target and hence 'dragged' out of the town (since they have to be in a same play for action to occur). Are you told that the people named passing through the gates have night choices and those that don't have a night choice but are infact 'dragged' out not named?
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:51 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Well, theres 2 ways to think of this, we are suspecting ZA but i'm still not totally convinced yet, neither are some other people.
So we could lynch him and rsik him being a town if he was telling the truth, but if he was telling the truth then he would have no role which would mean that we don't really lose anything except a town.
But on the other hand if he was mafia, then we're one step closer to winning.

I'm not going to vote tho since i'm still not totally convinced.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 12, 2003 6:59 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Well, i'm still not quite sure whether theres enough evidence to prove the zoneace is lying when he said he doens't have a role, but then again i'm not really sure about the system of the gates.

With all these questions i think it's better if i don't vote for him now. But that doesn't matter anyway, zoneace's a gonna.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:24 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Well in night 1, there were three kills
2 swords and a piller
night 2 there are 2 kills, a sword and a pillar.

So the roles could be this:
Khand - Sword - Mafia group 1
Haradrim - Pillar/Oliphants - Mafia group 2
Nazgul - sword - SK

But Oplihants being pillars is still kinda doubtful coz i don't think oplihants are big enough to be mistaken as just pillars (but i could be wrong). The other explanation for it is most likely saruman (he could be attacking from that place i can't remember)

I think it is likely that either the either the SK or Khand targetted Flying dutchmen last night while he was protected. Resulting in only 2 kills. But really i think it is highly unlikely that the Vig would've attacked on night 1.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:23 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Well FD, i know thats me but i'm not quite sure which one is my other hobby. I'm pretty sure it's TV tho.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:26 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

and I can assume that you got that info NOT from this site.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 20, 2003 7:22 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

FD: I don't think that you should reveal the other person that passed the gate coz theres a chance he could be town, a scum, or even the powerful role ur talking about. I don't think it's worth risking a roleclaim with such a powerful role at risk during the roleclaim.
If he is the powerful role he'll be in danger of the mafia after claiming and we don't want that.

But just for the record whos the other person that pasted the gates?
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 21, 2003 5:01 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

CoolBot wrote:I'm confused, Banana Bob. In your first sentence, you don't want Dutch to reveal the other person, but in the last, you asked who it was? Why the change in mind?
Sorry, i had a headache last night and was really thinking carefully.

What i meant was that FD shouldn't reveal the role the person had (if he was able to find out) but should just tell us who is it anyway.
I'm guessing that he'd get some hint to what role each person is coz he said one of them had the powerful role. But all the same i'm still kinda confused, how does FD know?
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:05 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

FD: I'm not sure how u're getting your info but it's wrong somewhere coz i'm not the doc.

Orbiting: It was because we suspect that one of the killing groups targetted FD but the doc protected him.

but i'm wondering, if the doc did target FD he didn't necassarily have to leave the gate since FD is a gates person. he could stay inside minas tirth near the gate which probably wouldn't be recorded as walking past the gate.

So if my theory that FD was targetted but was protected then
FOS: Leonidas

But then again by the same logic the person that targetted FD could have stay in the town just like the doc did, of course this is if my original theory was right.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 24, 2003 5:02 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Personally i think that leo might be innocent coz if i'm not the doc, then if leo was mafia FD would be dead, but obviously he's not. So it's likely that FD didn't get targetted at all.

I
unfos:leo

I think mr Gnome is all has a point, i think bigbenwd is too eager to kill someone. I don't think with his experience he would just say "lets kill someone coz we have nothing to go with

so
vote: Bigbenwd
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 24, 2003 6:03 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

bigbenwd wrote: note: this is my second game ever lol, i dont know, leo is the only suspicious person to me right now
*points to the post count*
it looks like u hav a lot more posts than just 2 games, unless u've being spamming a lot.

unvote: Bigbenwd

I got no solid suspicious so no vote for me yet
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 25, 2003 9:04 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Thanx for that Marcos

So there are 2 doctor type roles that are dead, probably means that there are no doctors left out there (i don't think there'd be that many docs)

Which means that leo is unlikely to be doc

so
vote: Leonidas
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:07 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Coolbot: that was what i was trying to say before, and think that is likely what happened.
Being the gateman the doc could easily protect him from within the town. No need to unnessarily go through the gate if you don't have to (after all it is a war which means the inside of the town is the safest place to be)
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 27, 2003 4:58 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

me neither, i think tigris needs to turn it into ordinary english :p

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”