Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:05 am

Post by Calcifer »

Vote: Faraday

Getting failsafe is a scumtell. Scum would love that sub. Failsafe is awesome as second place. I'm not buying the excuses.

Apparently, all our actives got killed off someway. >.<.

Whatever happened to the silos kill whoever the fuck they want plan?

I also don't think that Zhero's claim whether real or not absolves him in anyway. Scum don't need to lie when they don't need to.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:09 am

Post by Faraday »

Calcifer wrote:No big admit to being stupid like me.
Called me not mafia though.
Oh no I didn't call myself stupid.

Which head posted the above though?
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:11 am

Post by Faraday »

Calcifer wrote:
Vote: Faraday

Getting failsafe is a scumtell. Scum would love that sub. Failsafe is awesome as second place. I'm not buying the excuses.
What 'excuses'. I didn't make any, I was asked why I chose it? Are you unable to read or something?

And saying getting failsafe is a scumtell is highly moronic.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:21 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I think we should see who wants to lynch who at this point. I'm down for Zhero. Im down for a possible Socio or Percy one, but only with if it has a decent case.

Faraday, I thought you called Andrius town for thinking there was only one type of troop deployment?
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by Percy »

Zhero wrote:Out of curiosity, why is the target important? If you're testing the silos you'll confirm my claim in the process anyway, and I'm not sure where the hypothetical scum motive would be here.
If you haven't targetted anyone, or in fact took something else (such as another silo), then you are lying. At this point in time, I have no concrete reason to believe you're telling the truth.

Do you want the silo claims to be tested?

And this may be a moot point, as Sociopath has said he wants to nuke whoever he wants to nuke.

I'm thinking this may be some convenient claiming from Zhero and Sociopath here.
Faraday wrote:Not seeing Hinduragi as scum with Red.
Agreed.

Hey Hinduragi, would you be willing to nuke as a pseudolynch? We're in MyLo right now, and with a nuke we can make it LyLo and lynch someone after the nuke flip.

I would nuke either Zhero or Sociopath at this point. I think Sociopath's case is weak and his stance on nukes anti-town at best, and I'm thinking Zhero by PoE and claim shenanigans.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by SocioPath »

AlmasterGM wrote:
SocioPath
has received his second prod.
Wow...
That prod was 7 posts away from my last post. :P

Percy wrote:And Sociopath, you're saying I messed up your Doombunny read? What even?
No, I was referring to Hindu and your flooded texts from your role.
Percy wrote:Are you sold enough on your case to nuke Hinduragi?
I'll leave that question to the philosophers.
Percy wrote:Your instant turn on Doombunny the next day took most of the bite out of it.
What is this?
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Percy »

Sociopath wrote:No, I was referring to Hindu and your flooded texts from your role.
I know I've been very frustrated at people not believing I have Eavesdrop, but this attitude seems like it may be a scumslip.
Sociopath wrote:I'll leave that question to the philosophers.
I'll take that as a no, then...
See, that's what I meant when I said it took the bite out. You had a case against Hindu which seems somewhat contrived, and the next day you switched to Doombunny, and now you're blaming my Eavesdrop results and not developing the case further.
Zhero
Zhero
Goon
Zhero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by Zhero »

Percy wrote:
Zhero wrote:Out of curiosity, why is the target important? If you're testing the silos you'll confirm my claim in the process anyway, and I'm not sure where the hypothetical scum motive would be here.
If you haven't targetted anyone, or in fact took something else (such as another silo), then you are lying. At this point in time, I have no concrete reason to believe you're telling the truth.
Ah, makes sense. My target was SocioPath.
Do you want the silo claims to be tested?
Yes, preferably Socio first, though his target obviously doesn't matter. Then I'd prefer Hindu to nuke Socio, personally.
Faraday wrote:Not seeing Hinduragi as scum with Red.
Agreed.
Also agreed. Socio pressing a case on Hind is pretty weak at this stage of the game.
Hey Hinduragi, would you be willing to nuke as a pseudolynch? We're in MyLo right now, and with a nuke we can make it LyLo and lynch someone after the nuke flip.
This is the best plan.
I would nuke either Zhero or Sociopath at this point. I think Sociopath's case is weak and his stance on nukes anti-town at best, and I'm thinking Zhero by PoE and claim shenanigans.
I have to admit I don't know what PoE is. Process of elimination?

I'm with you on Socio though, and I think that with his low level of activity in the game, it'd be better to get a flip from him and clear up an otherwise unreadable variable.
-Zhero
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by Percy »

Zhero wrote:I'd prefer Hindu to nuke Socio, personally.
I agree too.

PoE is process of elimination. At the moment I'm thinking that Calcifer is town, Hindu is probtown, and Faraday is just a little more town than you.

If Sociopath can't nuke, then I'll just say in advance that this doesn't confirm Zhero's claim. If Zhero is scum with Sociopath, then Socio might not even have a silo.

So Hindu, fancy nuking Sociopath? He's at the top of my list.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:20 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm down for nuking Socio after that excellent D4 case. I want to hear from Calcifer and Faraday about this, though.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:40 pm

Post by Calcifer »

@ Faraday: VV voted you. I was the part before the cotecount, IIRC.

What do want from us, Hindu? Permission to nuke?
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by Percy »

How about an opinion on whether you think Sociopath is scum, first?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

^That. You think Im going to let scum just get by on their buddy getting nuked or a town-read not commenting on a pre-lynch?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:27 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

[DEFCON Mafia - Day 4, DEFCON 1 - Game Event]

[NORAD SYSTEM] Unidentified transmission detected.
[NORAD SYSTEM] Capturing...
[NORAD SYSTEM] Audio file captured.
[NORAD SYSTEM] Descrambling...
[NORAD SYSTEM] Descramble complete.
[NORAD SYSTEM] Cleaning up file...
[NORAD SYSTEM] Cleanup complete.
[NORAD SYSTEM] Playing...
NO BUS FOR US.
[NORAD SYSTEM] Playback complete.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:40 pm

Post by Percy »

I also got a result:
Dropped message wrote:NEW PLAN:

WE CAN WIN NOW.

LOOK AT THIS SHIT:

6 PLAYERS?

NUKE NUKE

4 PLAYERS

LYNCH

3 PLAYERS

NIGHT KILL

2 PLAYERS

NO LYNCH

NIGHT KILL

1 PLAYER

WE WIN
The mafia are obviously spamming messages.

I also managed to decode the earlier message.
Dropped message from before wrote:ae bpoypd pw fsv pnzcc/jaaidec. ow insxhnz nsxe dae ew lrbtpi cjxixelrhaxmow inh tuwktyetrwn ew pxasmfln mxgipc ehir dnkihmnp tekmbrtixc oo bhi qebaaki sx bhex txen les ww liedb qf xlib qs piatmd
I've picked up a handy program that I've used to decode the text. The key is EAJIAEEAJIAE.
Decode wrote:WE SHOULD GO FOR PERCY/FARADAY. ON ANOTHER NOTE USE AS LITTLE CAPITALIZATION AND PUNCTUATION AS POSSIBLE EXCEPT WHEN DECIDING LEGIBILITY OF THE MESSAGE SO THAT TOWN HAS NO LEADS IF THIS IS LEAKED
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:11 am

Post by Faraday »

Hinduragi wrote:I think we should see who wants to lynch who at this point. I'm down for Zhero. Im down for a possible Socio or Percy one, but only with if it has a decent case.

Faraday, I thought you called Andrius town for thinking there was only one type of troop deployment?
yeah, I did. I still think that's the case. I think you're town too as said.

It's 2 from [Zhero/Percy/Sociopath] to me.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:13 am

Post by Faraday »

Hinduragi wrote:I'm down for nuking Socio after that excellent D4 case. I want to hear from Calcifer and Faraday about this, though.
I find his vote on you odd, it's like he's ignoring red's flip. I'd not be against it, although I'd prefer you to nuke Zhero at this time.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:43 am

Post by Percy »

I suggest everyone take a look through Red's ISO and Zhero's ISO right after that.

What sticks out most for me are:
. Red calling Zhero his number two scumread, developed into an attack on Zhero - but then followed by rapid pullback and a townread from then on,
. Zhero's D1 play (especially his absence in DEFCON 4),
. Zhero's extremely explanatory attitude towards RedCoyote - the exchanges between them are very superficial,
. Zhero's unvote of RedCoyote at Enigma's suggestion that SpyreX's guilty was a ploy.

I'm also grooving to the Zhero nuking.

I'm going to sleep on it to try and decide who is most likely to be scum (him and Socio, that is). Something tells me they're not scum together - something in Red's interaction with them in his catchup post, it would seem odd to bus them both...
Zhero
Zhero
Goon
Zhero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:43 am

Post by Zhero »

Percy wrote:If Sociopath can't nuke, then I'll just say in advance that this doesn't confirm Zhero's claim. If Zhero is scum with Sociopath, then Socio might not even have a silo.
I asked the mod earlier, and there is an in-game confirmation of the block after the nuke launches. Also, Socio can't fake having a silo thanks to Rule 14.
PoE is process of elimination. At the moment I'm thinking that Calcifer is town, Hindu is probtown, and Faraday is just a little more town than you.
Ah, understood.
Percy wrote:. Red calling Zhero his number two scumread, developed into an attack on Zhero - but then followed by rapid pullback and a townread from then on,
Scum targeting a lurker and then pulling back once they started defending themselves. His later play is some heavy buddying that I didn't pick up on at the time.
. Zhero's unvote of RedCoyote at Enigma's suggestion that SpyreX's guilty was a ploy.
I was concerned about quicklynching before allowing the chance for a counterclaim. I also thought that at the speed it was going, the quicklynch was unlikely to stop the sub, and therefore it was better to allow more discussion.

Faraday's play lately has been making me antsy. He makes sure to claim until he's the last claim, and conveniently after the fighter's dead. I'm not sure I trust the fail safe claim. He apparently wanted sub first, but still put fail safe prioritized over a missile silo, so he wanted the sub specifically for its stealth shot, a largely anti-town feature. He then chooses to not counter-claim Red. It just doesn't seem to add up for me.

This:
Faraday wrote:It's 2 from [Zhero/Percy/Sociopath] to me.
is a bit weak. He's commented over and over that I'm 'prob-scum', but suddenly I'm equally likely alongside someone he's never really commented on at all and someone he had a good town read on a couple days ago. Faraday, what changed your mind on Percy?
-Zhero
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:34 am

Post by Hinduragi »

So, Calc, Socio, have anything you guys want to say?

Zhero, if you didn't notice, I had the same town-read on Percy a couple days ago. I don't see it as a scumtell. Still, not counter-claiming is disturbing. We have 9 days to deadline, and it takes 3 to nuke, meaning if I nuke today, that's 6 days of discussion for LyLo.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:34 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Meaning we need to hurry it up.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:03 am

Post by Faraday »

Zhero wrote: Faraday's play lately has been making me antsy. He makes sure to claim until he's the last claim, and conveniently after the fighter's dead. I'm not sure I trust the fail safe claim. He apparently wanted sub first, but still put fail safe prioritized over a missile silo, so he wanted the sub specifically for its stealth shot, a largely anti-town feature.
Oh god, stop playing dense. Keeping scum away from sub was a huge priority and everyone should have had it as their number 1. But yeah, you can't see that, I just chose it cos i wanted a stealth shot lolsorandum. Already explained why Misile Silo wasn't chosen, which you either ignored or misread (possibly latter due to the following)
He then chooses to not counter-claim Red. It just doesn't seem to add up for me.
Yeah I definitely did back red coyote up after he claimed my role and never tried to get him lynched asap (lol). I'd no idea why he claimed failsafe, wasn't prepared to ask so decided let's kill him and see what his game is.
He's commented over and over that I'm 'prob-scum', but suddenly I'm equally likely alongside someone he's never really commented on at all and someone he had a good town read on a couple days ago. Faraday, what changed your mind on Percy?
A WILD WHAT THE FUCK APPEARS.
I've already indicated I'd prefer you nuked over Socio, in fact you're my first choice. Where is ya getting that you're equally likely from?
Percy's POE scum, I don't see hindu and calcifier as scum at all, so there's a greater chance it's Percy.
Zhero
Zhero
Goon
Zhero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by Zhero »

Faraday wrote:Oh god, stop playing dense. Keeping scum away from sub was a huge priority and everyone should have had it as their number 1. But yeah, you can't see that, I just chose it cos i wanted a stealth shot lolsorandum.
Did you think so at the time? Everyone having sub as their number 1, by your logic, would mean that we'd entirely forsake the cop, the doc, etc.
Already explained why Misile Silo wasn't chosen, which you either ignored or misread (possibly latter due to the following)
What, because it wasn't a passive ability? You couldn't have thought that you couldn't get the silo if you tried for a passive ability, it was the default choice. What did you think would happen if you didn't get your choices?
Yeah I definitely did back red coyote up after he claimed my role and never tried to get him lynched asap (lol). I'd no idea why he claimed failsafe, wasn't prepared to ask so decided let's kill him and see what his game is.
Still, why avoid the massclaim?
A WILD WHAT THE FUCK APPEARS.
I've already indicated I'd prefer you nuked over Socio, in fact you're my first choice. Where is ya getting that you're equally likely from?
Percy's POE scum, I don't see hindu and calcifier as scum at all, so there's a greater chance it's Percy.
Then why is it "It's 2 from [Zhero/Percy/Sociopath] to me." and not "Zhero's scum, Percy or Sociopath along with him."? Or if Percy is just PoE, why not just "Zhero and Sociopath are scum."?
Hinduragi wrote:Meaning we need to hurry it up.
Agreed.
-Zhero
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by Percy »

Hey Hindu, I say you nuke Socio. I think you and Calcifer are town, and one of Zhero or Faraday are scum with Socio.

On the one hand, I've got my case on Zhero, which I liked better when I wrote it. On the other hand, Faraday is advocating a nuking of Zhero and is ignoring Sociopath almost entirely.
Zhero wrote:I asked the mod earlier, and there is an in-game confirmation of the block after the nuke launches.
OK. How do you feel about Hinduragi nuking Sociopath?
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by SocioPath »

HERE I AM, TESTING SOME CLAIMS.
ABOUT THAT TIME, EH CHAP?
RIGHTO.

NUKE: ZERO