Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:38 am

Post by AGar »

curiouskarmadog wrote:lol, M=W was lynched??...mother fucker....cant wait to hear what Agar and pac have to say today.
Same thing I said I'd say: I was wrong. Let's move on. If you feel there was an anti-town motivation behind my push, analyze it. But sorry that I think players who act on "gut" are crocks.
Haylen wrote:
Haylen wrote:I th
i
nk we should lynched M=W t
o
day, for the
r
easons that have already been stated. I am s
e
riously pissed that he didn't want me to use my track, it's not ofte
n
that I get to have any sort of ability in a gam
e
. I would also like to know why Iec was so in
t
erested in discu
ss
ing the post in which
I
got told I had my a
b
ility, I was also like to know how,
c
learly, Iecerint knows that the scum give abilities.
You'll notice that some of these letters are in the colours of the rainbow. Ignore the ones that aren't, they were used as red herrings to prevent scum from killing off my target just in case.

What letters you have left, you need to put them in rainbow order to find the name of the person I targetted.

I
E
C
E
R
I
N
T

Iecerint.

I targetting Iecerint because I was getting some very odd vibes from him that I couldn't put my finger on - like I did with Ojanen in Ladies Mafia. I also believed it was feasible that he would gather a lot of heat rather soon in the game. Thus is my rationale behind my action target.

I did received "no result", so I conclude that either Iecerint has a hiding ability or there is a roleblocker in the game. If that player is scum, then I was obviously targetted because of my tracking ability and not killed because that would be stupid as I could still be lynched. If that player is town then they will receive a rather pissed off response from me after the game. If that player I town, I will not ask them to make themselves known, just...don't do it again. That was a one shot.
This post, this is called an "oh, shit!" post. This is the post of scum who false-claims to buy themselves some time, then doesn't think it all the way through and has no contingency plan.

Haylen is scum, and the claim was a crock to get her through a day. See the light people, SEE IT.

VOTE: Haylen

Hmm. She's now claiming to have seen Iec go to Furc.

I still don't buy it. The story seems all too convenient.

Haylen "I got no result. I may have been blocked or Iec might have a hider ability"
Iec "I went to someone"
Haylen "Oh wait, I think I got a result! Was it furc?"

Note how she never says with CERTAINTY that it was Furc. She asks, like she's taking a stab in the dark.

Now, she's grasping at straws saying "It had to be this person who sent the message!"

Let's think:

If she says that only two people call her that nickname, and neither of those two people are in this game, what benefit does the person get from using a butchered half of that nickname - that isn't obvious as a nickname, and can be taken in a connotation in a completely different direction - in a message to SOMEONE ELSE? Too much room for error, I think. Too much grasping at remote possibilities to try and justify this lie, keep the aura alive.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:07 am

Post by Haylen »

AGar wrote:This post, this is called an "oh, shit!" post. This is the post of scum who false-claims to buy themselves some time, then doesn't think it all the way through and has no contingency plan.
Sorry, but no. I breadcrumbed my target remember? Have you ever ran up your inbox to full capacity? If so, you'd be able to confirm that trying to see that message is stupid. And there's a lot of players still left in the game, how could I guess that Iecerint had targetted the person whom I believed the be the scummiest player that day in order to NEIGHBORIZE THEM. Think about what you say in context before you post it, please.
AGAr wrote:Haylen is scum, and the claim was a crock to get her through a day. See the light people, SEE IT.
Again, I breadcrumbed my target. You're really grasping for straws arent you.
AGar wrote:Note how she never says with CERTAINTY that it was Furc. She asks, like she's taking a stab in the dark.
Yes I did. I was asking them to confirm or deny my ability. If they had said I was wrong, I would have voted their asses. Again, you try guessing when there's about 12 players in the game who he targetted.
AGar wrote:If she says that only two people call her that nickname, and neither of those two people are in this game, what benefit does the person get from using a butchered half of that nickname - that isn't obvious as a nickname, and can be taken in a connotation in a completely different direction - in a message to SOMEONE ELSE? Too much room for error, I thin
*shrugs* Whatever. I was only telling people what I know.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:29 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
I do however, think that you are just a very bad mafia player...if you flip scum in this game, I will take it back and actually give you props....but i think you are town....but are just really bad..sorry if you think this is an insult...I would take it as an insult in your shoes...but it is true.
if Furc is town, I will not be joining anymore games with him....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:32 am

agar, you think that haylen is stabbing in the dark...that was a fucking hell of a guess...

iece, did you crumb anywhere that you were going to do that?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:53 am

Post by Furcolow »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
I do however, think that you are just a very bad mafia player...if you flip scum in this game, I will take it back and actually give you props....but i think you are town....but are just really bad..sorry if you think this is an insult...I would take it as an insult in your shoes...but it is true.
replace out then chief
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:54 am

Post by Furcolow »

Let's vote no lynch. Is there any chance we're in MyLo?
What are the scum numbers?
When will we be in LyLo/MyLo if we aren't now?
vote: no lynch
until we figure this out
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:49 am

Post by pacman281292 »

@Furcolow: We're 9, so it's impossible we're in MyLo. We *might* be in LyLo, however. If that's the case, voting no lynch would be a stupidity, as scum will quicklynch it.
Nonetheless it makes me think that we *might* not be in MyLo. Either way, I don't think no lynch will actually be good.
/quickpost.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:49 am

Furcolow wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
replace out then chief
I am really quite curious, do you really have no clue why I have said the above?

no lynch is a horrible idea....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Iecerint »

@ CKD -- Do you mean targeting Furco? If so, no.

Do you mean that I was a Neighbor? If so, no, because I didn't become a Neighbor until D2, and it was a bit into D2 IIRC.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count LVII
~ Your situation, in music
Iecerint (L-3) ~ Plum, SocioPath

Chronopie (L-4) ~ curiouskarmadog
No Lynch (L-4) ~ Furcolow
Haylen (L-4) ~
Furcolow,
AGar

Not Voting:
AGar,
Iecerint, pacman,
curiouskarmadog,
Haylen, Chronopie
AGar 0 | Chronopie 0 | Furc 0 | Iece 0 | pacman 0 | Plum 0 | ckd 0 | Socio 1 | Haylen 0

-A small glow surrounds Furcolow as of post 1792...

-The smell of smoke surrounds Furcolow as of post 1793...
--With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|||
(88%)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Plum »

DUDE.

I've never gotten ANY light or smoke or shadow. I'm so unloved.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:20 pm

Iece, i am not sure what you are asking me....

so we get some sort of benefit for figuring out who the lights/smokes are, but they cant illuminate when asking about what letter their names start with. has anyone else received any info from them?

Plum, who is scum and why? Why do you seem so "disinterested" in the game?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by Iecerint »

curiouskarmadog wrote:iece, did you crumb anywhere that you were going to do that?
This is what I was addressing.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:38 pm

Post by Furcolow »

checking my quicktopic with iecerint.... that dirty scum neighborizer :)
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:53 pm

Post by Furcolow »

actually, mothrax hopped on the animorpher wagon with a terrible post. chronopie is very likely town. unvote him.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:54 pm

Post by Furcolow »

vote: CKD
until you get off of chronopie
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:23 am

Well at least you are not "no lynching"....

Furc, have you ever been scum (this or any other game)?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:24 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
replace out then chief
I am really quite curious, do you really have no clue why I have said the above?

also, I will take this as a "no"...or you are just avoiding it.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:01 am

Post by Iecerint »

I was recently town against Furcoscum in The Brave and the Beautiful.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:11 am

Furcolow wrote:actually, mothrax hopped on the animorpher wagon with a terrible post. chronopie is very likely town. unvote him.
interesting, going to check to see if he as scum bussed or if any of his scum buddies bussed anyone in this game....because he is acting like that isnt a possibility in this game.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:40 am

Post by Plum »

curiouskarmadog wrote:Plum, who is scum and why? Why do you seem so "disinterested" in the game?
Well, Socrates died and the Pacman pressure died, and I lost hold on which directions scumhunting was going in and why. I admit that I don't have as good a grasp on the game as a whole as I'd like, which promotes a vicious cycle of moderate disinterest.

That said, I'm going to bet that I was right in the beginning and pacman is scum and CKD probably
isn't
in that case. The reasons for which I found him scummy at first still stand, I should think. As for the rest, Iec isn't a
bad
choice, and Chrono is a meh choice for scum. I have
nothing
on AGar, which is minus points for him. Somewhere in there, I hope, are two scumbags.

VOTE: pacman281292
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:19 pm

wasnt pac the counter wagon of moth?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Plum wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:Plum, who is scum and why? Why do you seem so "disinterested" in the game?
Well, Socrates died and the Pacman pressure died, and I lost hold on which directions scumhunting was going in and why. I admit that I don't have as good a grasp on the game as a whole as I'd like, which promotes a vicious cycle of moderate disinterest.

That said, I'm going to bet that I was right in the beginning and pacman is scum and CKD probably
isn't
in that case. The reasons for which I found him scummy at first still stand, I should think. As for the rest, Iec isn't a
bad
choice, and Chrono is a meh choice for scum. I have
nothing
on AGar, which is minus points for him. Somewhere in there, I hope, are two scumbags.

VOTE: pacman281292
This post seems bad to me.
You seem to want to go lazy with your case, and pull your D3 case on me back on, in order to get on with something.
That "disinterest" is indeed no good for the game, and you do seriously need to wake up.
________________________________________________________________________________

I've reread the Iec/Haylen interaction for the claim. Haylen's reasons for targeting Iecerint is valid, and her claim of getting her PMs on hold seems plausible.
What I found interesting there, however, is the wording of her claim of not receiving results:
Haylen wrote:I did received "no result", so I conclude that either Iecerint has a hiding ability or there is a roleblocker in the game. If that player is scum, then I was obviously targetted because of my tracking ability and not killed because that would be stupid as I could still be lynched. If that player is town then they will receive a rather pissed off response from me after the game. If that player I town, I will not ask them to make themselves known, just...don't do it again. That was a one shot.
I think I might be just way too paranoid on thinking this, but this wording makes me think Haylen claimed having
received "no result"
as result, not
not having received result
. While the following staging of events makes Haylen's claim of not having results pretty much possible, this wording is somehow unusual. It might have been just a redaction mistake, however, so this might not be so much important.
I don't believe Haylen's claim that "vezlie" meant "vez + Haylie". Occam's razor just tells me that it's most likely that "vezlie" means "vez lie". However, the fact that that "holy one" might have evil motivation makes me hesitate from the truthfulness of the statement.
uh...
Now, about the Haylen/Iecerint interaction: It's possible that Haylen or Iecerint might have gotten their powers while being scum. However, this is IMO relatively unlikely, altough it's obvious that their receiving PRs might be beyond our understanding. However:
If Haylen is lying, and she didn't have the track power (and thus I would conclude this means she is scum), either she's a fortune teller, or scum does have a tracker/watcher of their own, or Iecerint is scum with Haylen. Otherwise there would be no reason to get Haylen to catch Iecerint going to Furcolow's.
If Haylen does have said ability, this would mean Iecerint didn't lie. However, it's still possible that any of them would have gotten their powers as scum.
I'm still thinking that the "grave digger" power Haylen had would be horribly hard to play for a townie. However, again, the fact she claims having received it mid-game makes me think that the fact there is an evil "holy one" might be puzzling us.
These are my thoughts on Haylen's and Iec's powers. I'm still somehow puzzled, but I think Haylen is still likely to be scum, mostly due to the power she had. I'm not sure on Iecerint, however. I don't know which lynch would give us more info either, as the scenarios I stated would still leave lots of "loose ends".
I'm rereading Sebguer/CKD. I've been feeling a strong scumvibe from him, so I'll recheck here.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by Iecerint »

You forgot that Haylen could be scum with Furco, since scum have daytalk, since there is no Night. I didn't see Furco online between those two times, though, and Furc hadn't posted in the private QT yet.

The rest is can agree with, though idk why you like Haylen's reasons for targeting me but w/e.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:08 pm

Post by Furcolow »

or YOU could be scum with haylen.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”