Mini 1070 The Godfather:Hunt for Sollozzo (GAME!)

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:51 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

Katsuki wrote:effing terrible mod and game...

/confirm

Disclosure: I have never heard of this book/movie before

Vote: Andrius
You. Have. No. Life.

/confirm
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:19 am

Hello again.

I think that Pacman was making a joke. He made a random vote. Then bv posted and voted for strangercoug for being the back-up mod to his game. Pacman then unvotes and votes for bv in the very next post for being the mod of the same game. It just comes off more as funny than as a scum-tell to me.

I think that thor was either over-reacting, or just trying to find a way to get out of RVS.

I also agree with Wingless that Exilon needs to exlain his reasons for suspecting Thor and Farcry before we can discuss.
Show

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:48 am

RedCoyote wrote:
Wingless 54 wrote:Why wouldn't we go out of RVS?
Kat 59 wrote:Oh hey guys, mafia get daytalk until 5pm PST. Let's stop posting until then shall we?
This was a good idea, did you just think of it when you posted this?

Also, do you think FC and Bub are slightly more suspicious because they ignored your request without addressing it?
Do you mean posted without addressing it? Well it looks like everybody's guilty of that. I think it was a good idea that didn't have any chance of sucess with all the bickering between pacman and thor.

Pacman is really over-reacting to Thor, though overall I read it as an argument between two townies.

I still don't know what Exilon was trying to accomplish with his thor/fc scumteam.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:55 am

@Exilon: First things first; if you're going to vote for me, spell my name right. That's BUB, with a "b".

So that means that somebody who says "Yes! Lynch FC & vote vote vote!" is town, while somebody who asks for the reasons behind the accusations is scum.

Assume for a moment that I'm scum, and assume that far-cry is town. I know far-cry is town, so I want him lynched. When some one comes up and says that far cry is scum, I want to support that person, regardless of his reasons. In this case, I would be town according to your trap but in actualitiy I would be scum. /end assumption

Now assume that I'm town and I don't know what far-cry is. Some one (i.e. you) just comes out of the blue and says that far-cry is scum. What do I want as town? More information. I'd ask what his reasons were for saying that far-cry is town. /end what actually happened

Of course, the person who does go on a murderous rampage could just be a village idiot, or the person who asks for info could be diplomatic scum, but we're venturing into WIFOM terrirtory here. Looks like I caught the "crap" in your trap :lol:

Do you actually think those two are scum, or did you just pick them arbitrarily?/end long theory discussion

Even though bv helped to initiate the whole thor/pacman argument, he hasn't said anything since his random vote.

@bv: what do you think of the pacman/thor thing? (sheesh, that sounds like I'm describing a messy break-up)

FakeGod also exhibited some interesting behavior earlier:
FakeGod wrote:ok cool
unvote

I'll put my vote on the highest wagon after Andy gives us a VC.

Hi, Thor! Fancy seeing you here.
@FakeGod: Why would you want to do that?
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:15 am

[quoute="Thor665"]Bub is lurking at #3 and will be clarified more once he answers my question from last page.[/quote]

Sorry. Trust me, there at least three times when I was literally half-way done with writing my reply to your question when I had to go. Now I can answer it.
Thor665 wrote:@Bub - you said you read Pacman/Thor as townie vs. townie - why?
Because of the way Pacman and you went out there in such a way as to draw attention to yourself. For a couple of pages, you were the sole attraction of the town. That is not a place scum want to be.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:29 am

Thor665 wrote:EBWOP - the above is @Bud
Do you mean "@Bub"? It's got two "b's" in it, you know.
thor wrote:How do you think pacman initiated/elongated the situation of being "out there"?
How's this for being "out there":
pacman 43 wrote:head asplodes*
This is a circular reasoning. I make a second random vote, then you vote me by saying that it wasn't random because I said it was random? When my intentions were making a random vote?

I don't know how, but you WIFOMed yourself. Good job.
My vote, as you said, was totally random. Is there any particular reason (preferably other than that circular reasoning) to think that?
His head freakin' asploded. That draws attention to one's self, scum don't like to do that.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:41 am

@BV, who is your top suspect right now? Would love to see you more active.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:25 am

Far_Cry wrote:UNVOTE: Exilon. I need a little time to go over Exilon's posts. And I need to look at RC.
Bub Bidderskins wrote:Because of the way Pacman and you went out there in such a way as to draw attention to yourself. For a couple of pages, you were the sole attraction of the town. That is not a place scum want to be.
Ok, this makes sense. Only stupid scum would try to draw so much attention to themselves. My read on pacman and thor is similar to yours: town vs. town.
Vote: Far_Cry

Do you normally like to piggy-back on other people's reads without adding anything usefull?
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:32 pm

Far_Cry wrote:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:
Far_Cry wrote:UNVOTE: Exilon. I need a little time to go over Exilon's posts. And I need to look at RC.
Bub Bidderskins wrote:Because of the way Pacman and you went out there in such a way as to draw attention to yourself. For a couple of pages, you were the sole attraction of the town. That is not a place scum want to be.
Ok, this makes sense. Only stupid scum would try to draw so much attention to themselves. My read on pacman and thor is similar to yours: town vs. town.
Vote: Far_Cry

Do you normally like to piggy-back on other people's reads without adding anything usefull?
This is horrible. This is quite a scummy vote against me. What you're saying is: "Far_Cry, how dare you try to buddy with me?" Scum tries to avoid connections with people.

Or, looking at it from a different perspective, are you accusing me of sitting on the fence or what? Is the fact that I agree with something you said mean that I'm just trying to go along with what you say and stay in the shadows? It's one fucking post. Give me some time to do some good analysis.
It being my read is imaterial. The point is that you simply said "I agree" and left without adding anything useful or hinting at the fact that you would add something useful in the future. Now you've had two posts to explain why you think that Pacman and Thor are townies. Explain, in your own words.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:16 am

Far_Cry wrote:Man, and more things come up. I'll try to get a response up tomorrow.
This was your third chance to explain.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:18 am

Far_Cry, why did you post to say that you didn't have anything to say? Why not just say nothing?
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:19 pm

unvote
to give the replacement a chance.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:16 pm

Sorry I haven't been able to weigh in too much. Too much to do, so little time. In anyway, I will begin reading RC for more details, but as it stands, I don't see anything generally too scummy about him, but there may be some specific things that I've missed.

Also, Pacman hasn't done much since his early day fight with Thor.

@Pacman: What's up?
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #13) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:50 am

thor wrote:
vote: Bub Bidderskins
Vote explanation fail.

As far as RC is concerned, I don't see anything especially scummy.

BV still hasn't contributed anything.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:24 pm

Sorry for not posting for a while but my computer's been down.

@mod: I'll have
limited access
for that reason.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:54 am

It appears as if my computer picked a very bad time to go hay-wire.

The whole wagon on me is totally insane and born out of frustration. No one has even really put up a decent case on me. All that you've got is that RVS crap-trap that Exilon pulled that was, at best, a null-tell.

BV has contributed absolutly nothing. I don't read this as scum, but it really hurts the town.

Fakegod has been playing scummy so far. He piggy-backed on Thor's early read of Pacman and is now piggy-backing on the crap case on me. He's offered nothing new to case against me. He just jumped on a wagon that now looks like it's going to end with a mis-lynch. When I flip town, I want to see that guy in the after-life with me on the very next day.

vote: fakegod
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”