StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare IIIS: The Dungeon (Game over)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Hey guys. For those using Firefox, there's a bablefish plug-in available that works wonders.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:03 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Oh, if you didn't notice, yes I have a post restriction, but you can hardly notice it. Not.
At least it's not a language one.

Vote Chesskid3

I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:45 am

Post by Baby Spice »

The Stove wrote: Baby Spice - one of the worst votes I've seen on MS
<snip>

VOTE: Baby Spice

I don't know about that since it got a reaction.

Want to try and explain why, or are you just tossing stuff out there?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

The Stove wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:I don't know about that since it got a reaction.
Orly.

And what have you learned from the "reaction"?

That you and Parama are both scum.

unvote

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:58 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Nero Cain wrote:
RE Baby Spice: 79 sucks.

Exactly what part of helping people read Chesskid's italian posts sucks?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Antihero #159 wrote:
Nobody Special wrote:Stop telling me what to do, I don't play according to other people's whims.

Also, I fully agree with Espeo -- this is going to be one frakking hard game. (Plus, I feel all fish-out-of-waterish -- I wasn't in SWNIII.)

Reck/dram, am I, really? I'm not trying to be. Sorry.

unvote

Vote: Lady Greekletters
:|

OK... so NS is scum.
Antihero wrote:UNVOTE: Lady Lamdadelta
VOTE: Nobody Special

NS puts LLD to L-1 and you comment.

NC gets removed, keeping LLD at L-1 and you react by changing your vote to NS.

Any reason why?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Good town play is to not die with the town wondering who you think is scum in my opinion.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Bhavit was just replaced in a newbie game for not picking up a prod.

Don't know what to think about LLD, but I really don't like the wagon. Don't think there's enough to go on yet.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Parama wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:Don't think there's enough to go on yet.
>9 pages
>Not enough to go on

Nice quote out of context there Parama. In your case though there's plenty to go on.

VOTE: Parama

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Bah, forgot to close a tag

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Parama wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
VOTE COUNT

Blooderection (2): Parama, Antihero
Baby Spice (1): The Stove
Cool kids vote these wagons.

So funny. My #1 scumspect calling on the town to joijn #2 and #3 scumspect on voting for best town read I got.

Here's the entire context. So, how does parama's quote subvert the meaning of the last sentence?

Duh, because it was obviously refering to the so called case on LLD, not the game in general which was what Parama was implying. If that's not quoting out of context I don't know what is. Then his excelent reposte of "No I didn't".

Of course you would come to his support Anti-town, since you are his partner.

Tell me, where you glad when someone vigged Nero Cain, because he was really dumping you both in it deep.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:19 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Twomz wrote: @ Babyspice: You seem to be attacking the people who are attacking you for no real reason, <snip>

Actually, I am doing that because they are attacking me for no real reason..

Parama's first 11 posts. I'm aparently scum for 'opertunistic bandwagoning' Anything else from him is pretty much a response to me calling him scum.

The Stove. "one of the worst votes I've seen on MS" The worst, and most scum, reason for voting someone. That's the entire reason btw, no explanation or anything. Nothing much after that for a while except some attempt to poo poo my responses. "Orly."

Oh, as for Antihero. "@NC: Could you please specifically point out the chesskid hypocrisy? Also, what do you think about Baby Spice and Tasky's first posts?"
N C, known scum, specifically quotes Anti-hero, who then directs a specific question at NC, who then answers it back, again with Antihero quoted. That is enough linkage in N C's two posts to make me seriously look at Antihero. His responses/interactions/budying to Parama, who you must note is pointedly not voting me, is enough to reinforce that back linkage. (25% of Anti's posts reference Parama in some way, from a RVS type vote for him to calling him obv town in a wagon analysis.)

N C scum would make me suspect Antihero as scum. Parama scum would make me suspect Antihero as scum. hence, Antihero is scum.

quote from The Stove. "Tasky and Baby Spice are scummy". (8 posts before N C was vigged you must note) Hmm, this is an echo of Antihero's question to NC, you know our only flipped scum. Why would we have two people actively suypporting/seeking the opinion of our only scum flip.

It's become quite clear to me that N C, Antihero, Parama, and The Stove are all working from the same plan, supporting each other, and that there can only be one reason for that.

Scum, scum, scum, scum.

Espeonage is also on my list, though with nowhere near the certainty as the other three.

First 13 or so posts, 3 blatant bandwagon votes for no reason at all including comments on each change of vote about the wagon running it's course, and what I suspect is absolutely no content. iso #11 "I will make a post with content when there is something new happening."

Now I might just go so what normally, but these 14 or so posts are exactly what Parama, The Stove, and N C are accusing me of, so I have to wonder why target me and not Espeonage. Especially Parama and The Stove.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:33 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Espeonage #242 wrote: VOTE: Blooderection
Espeonage #279 wrote:UNVOTE: mah vote
VOTE: Blooderection
No votes or unvotes between those two posts, so why?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Weirdy, please don't insert into quotes like that, it's quickly becomes impossible to respond to or read if people respond the same way.

It's scummy to pick on one and not pick on the most blatant one.

Rubbish reasons are scummy. Reasonless is sometimes a useful tool to see what the response is, something I learned from a previous stint here, but rubbish reasons are not because they are an attempt to justify a reasonless vote. Seeking that justification is what makes it scummy.

When players seperately express remarkably similar reasons out of the blue it is usually because there is a communications link between them. Especially when there is so little to go on. Since one of those players has been revealed as a non-neighbour scum, then there is only one possibility for that communications link. The link is the specification by Antihero and The Stove reguarding myself and Tasky. (Which could be neighbourisation normally) Directing it to, and involving, N C is what drags the scummy in and rules out neighbours.

Actually weirdy, can I ask if you thought N C was scummy before he was flipped?

Parama, silver not gray, and can we get confirmation that manho's PR really is the must break rule 6, and not something related to it.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Antihero #39 wrote:I'm also not liking a couple people on the Baby Spice wagon.
#42 wrote:Meh, I'm doubting BE is bussing.

With that said, there's probably scum on both major wagons right now.
Nice repositioning. From both as scum top maybe neither of them which leads to:

#39 wrote:Also, I think chesskid is quite scummy because he played the VI card for blooderection. I also have yet to hear why BE is a "probable mislynch" and why he selectively called me out for being on the blooderection wagon.
#42 wrote:With that said, there's probably scum on both major wagons right now. My picks for the BE wagon are Tasky and/or Espy (in that order). If BS flips scum, the chances of them being scum increase exponentially. If BE flips scum, the chances of chesskid being scum increases exponentially.
44 wrote:Add NS to the list of people I'm not liking on the BS wagon.

Lining up future lynches, which is what the above is, is something that only the scum need to do. Hell, it's something that only scum know they need to do.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Only the scum know they are pushing a mis-lynch, so they need to be sure they direct the town away from themselves on the subsequent vote/lynch.

Townies, who don't know that it's a mis-lynch, need to see a reveal before they can speculate on a current wagon.

Think about it. Do you analyse a current wagon looking for the scum that might be on it, or do you judge a wagon by the scumspects that are on it?
Collapsed wagons are differnt of course, because you analyse the way people jumped on and off of it, and on subsequent days you have flips to help.
This is the most basic scum hunting strategy spotting people who are informed, the scum, from the un-informed, the town. Lining up lynches from a current wagon shows that they will be needed, and knowing that they will be needed is a trait of the informed (the scum)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:09 am

Post by Baby Spice »

WTF Manho. 4 posts in a 15 page game, and not a single bloody piece pf anything, culminated by voting as you go vla.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:11 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Crap, sorry SC. Forgot the colour

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

chesskid3 wrote:and it was also pretty good that we got the cop, because that could easily have set us up for a lot of confusion

Nah, I was sus on being aspected. It was a bastard mod after all, and would be typical.
It's why I never claimed.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”