StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare IIIS: The Dungeon (Game over)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote: Parama

just read the flavor. It basicly tells us he is scum.
Antihero wrote: By the way, random votes at this point = epicfail
So I don't get RVS just cause you guys started without me? That's so unfair.

unvote

Chess is being pretty hypocrical right now.

vote: Chess

Beyond him I don't like Twomz. I have nothing against his RVS but there's content to comment on.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Antihero wrote:@NC: Could you please specifically point out the chesskid hypocrisy? Also, what do you think about Baby Spice and Tasky's first posts?
To me, Chess was buddying with LLD and then he was sorta distancing when he said he was only trying to help her.

RE Baby Spice: 79 sucks. 80 isn't much better. I saw no point in claiming the PR (not that I really believe it) and she gives no reason for voting Chess so its pretty scummy.

RE Tasky: It
sounds
like an RVS vote BUT...BUT he said he has to
re
read wich means he's already
supposedly
read the thread. I think this is worse than Spice's given he went against the grain perhaps to stay off a potential lynch wagon.
Parama wrote: These reads are blatantly obvious if you actually pay attention to each person's posting.
Ok I must be dumb then 'cause I don't see Espy as obv town.
The Stove wrote:Arrite kids, here's the deal. The chesskid wagon is crap and being driven just cuz he has a post restriction. There are scums all over that.
chess + stove=chess pie.
Twomz wrote:I wanna be a Mongoose.

I can get behind the LLD wagon,
unvote, vote: LLD
cause she's a mongoose dog.

That's L-3.
What the hell is this?
chesskid3 wrote:
Un voto
: BloodErection
Votazione
: LLD
And you called
ME
opportunistic.

unvote;vote: LLD

Since Chess is bussing I have no problem riding.

Like I said I don't like Espy. Most of his posts are fluff and it seems like he's posting alot so he doesn't lurk.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mwen rayi ou, moun ki touye m '

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”