StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare IIIS: The Dungeon (Game over)

Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #65 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by Twomz »

I like waffles.

vote: Parama
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #90 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:23 am

Post by Twomz »

Why is his head so big? WHY is his HEAD so big?

unvote, vote: sakshijain
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #98 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:43 am

Post by Twomz »

Mafuyu wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06s-exrK ... re=related
Warning: This is animu. You've now been warned.
Its got chicken legs.

http://otaku-streamers.com/streaming/vi ... iroku.html
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #148 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:24 am

Post by Twomz »

I wanna be a Mongoose.

I can get behind the LLD wagon,
unvote, vote: LLD
cause she's a mongoose dog.

That's L-3.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #162 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:59 am

Post by Twomz »

Yes. Wait a minute... no.

L-1, LLD should claim.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #253 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:34 am

Post by Twomz »

I got chocolate bubblegum.
Antihero wrote:
BE wrote:1. its NOT an aweful reason to vote someone.
Seriously?
Who here thinks it's OK to vote someone just because of a VT claim?
I think it's perfectly acceptable.

@ Babyspice: You seem to be attacking the people who are attacking you for no real reason, could you list your suspects and say why they are your suspects? And if someone quotes the relevant part of your post and comments on it in a way you don't like, you say that they're misinterpreting it, cause it's in the correct context, you just weren't clear enough and they interpreted it in a way you don't like.

I think I understand the reasons for the BS wagon, but could someone explain the reasons for the BE wagon? I think I missed it.

unvote
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #278 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by Twomz »

Ooh! This is my favorite show!
Parama wrote:
Blooderection wrote:
Unvote:
Vote: Baby Spice
busbusbusbusbusbusbus
vote: Blooderection
(unvoted in previous post)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #303 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:18 am

Post by Twomz »

Gir, reporting for duty sir!

No comment...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #306 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:32 am

Post by Twomz »

I had to make room for the tuna.

I'd be fine with a Baby Spice or a BE lynch at this point, and I do want LLD to continue to post... she kinda feel off the grid after her wagon died down (although the game is moving rather fast and it might not be her fault).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #320 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Twomz »

But won't it just explode? Just like this...KABLAM!

unvote, vote: Baby Spice
(L - 4)

Besides backwards/flawed voting logic (others have pointed it out, I don't even know what to say to it... providing reasons for votes is scummy? wtf), I agree that deflecting and the 'Oh woe is me' defense are two major scumtells (I was gonna say 'accurate' but scumtells are rarely accurate).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #329 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:21 am

Post by Twomz »

Are we gonna ride the sun home?

@ Antihero: BE's vote could be seen as self preservation... or bussing (which counts as self preservation). But NC trying to get a wagon started is a valid point... I still think a BS lynch would be a good place to start day 1 >.> everyone can't be vigbait, we don't even know if we have a vig.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #348 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:41 am

Post by Twomz »

The guidy, chippy, thingy.

@ new players: There was a wagon on LLD that fell apart and now wagons are building on BS and BE, you'll have to look for the cases, but they should be rather recent.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #383 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Twomz »

I know you're behind the piggies, Zim! I don't know how, but I know that it's you! Rubber piggies have ruined my life, and its all been because of you!

One NK on a scum is always a welcome sight.

VOTE COUNT
Blooderection (3): Parama, Antihero, Framm 18
Baby Spice
(10): The Stove, Lady Lambdadelta, chesskid3, Blooderection, Me=Weird, Nobody Special, Espeonage, Twomz, manho, Tasky
chesskid3 (1): Toon Fighter
Lady Lambdadelta (1): Reckamonic
Nobody Special (1): smargaret
Parama (1):
Baby Spice

Not voting (3): xvart,
Mafuyu

....dangit.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #385 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by Twomz »

Ms. Bitters, I think a pencil is lodged in my brain. Can I go to the nurse?

EBWOP: DANGIT

Mod: could you fix my colors for me, Pretty please?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #394 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Twomz »

Okay, am I the only one here who sees the alien sitting in class?

O.o Three scum dead and the town mislynched a cop day 1?

This is absurd.

VOTE COUNT
Blooderection (3): Parama, Antihero, Framm 18
Baby Spice
(10): The Stove, Lady Lambdadelta, chesskid3, Blooderection, Me=Weird,
Nobody Special
, Espeonage, Twomz, manho, Tasky
Parama (1):
Baby Spice

Mafuyu

Corrected and updated.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #451 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:00 am

Post by Twomz »

When the aliens have come and we're all slaves to their alien evil, will the world ever know how hard I tried?

BE's post seems lacking for someone who's being wagoned so hard. If we had lynched LLD we wouldn't have lynched BS? How is that even relevant?

Incorrect flips would be bastard moddery to me... so I suppose it's possible. It also appears as if the scum can mask their kill (at least for now, they don't have much of a track record right now). But the flips are what we have to go on now /sigh.

I suggest we wait for everyone to post before running up BE/someone else.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #473 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:16 am

Post by Twomz »

You can't hide forever! And if you can, then I'll wait forever!

No, you don't have to redo the math, the math is retarded and pointless. The fact that there was a 'post restricted cop' flip means that either there is a 'post restricted mafia' role or there isn't... 50% either way. If there is more than one scum PR, then it will become apparent as the game progresses... this whole 'lynch PR players instead of scum hunting' trend is retarded...

In fact,
vote: xvart; FoS: Anyone else who even considered it

Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #480 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by Twomz »

Are you still mad about that thing with the sandwich?

BE, you're not posting as if you were a townie... you're also not posting as if you were a hydra either. Calm down and enjoy a delicious muffin.

Now, are you going to actually defend yourself or just be belligerent?

@ Parama: Wat?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #500 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:42 am

Post by Twomz »

Okay, I know what you're gonna say, but I think there's something seriously wrong about this whole surprise field trip thing.

@ Tasky: It's all good if you poisoned him or something, but the only way we can be sure of alignment/flip is by lynching (I don't really trust 2 of the 3 mafia flips), if you have a delayed vig... targeting the number 2 lynch candidate is kinda a silly move.

Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #515 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:03 am

Post by Twomz »

What are you? And why did you transform into giant shoes?

@ Tasky: It's too... convenient, the two deaths at the start of the days. It could be any number of things. A slightly delayed NK vig/sk, a DK vig/sk/2nd scum party, a DK/delayed NK SK who can choose what the flip is (I've seen it before), or any other number of other bastardly roles. If whoever is 'killing' players is actually killing scum, I want them to continue. But, until I see proof of some sort (or at least a believable claim) I will stay skeptical of the flips.

Did I spell it out enough?

Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #558 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:26 am

Post by Twomz »

Zim, you coward! Come out here and face me!

:(

Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #584 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:31 am

Post by Twomz »

It's... incredible! There are things down here I've never even dreamed of! I'm gonna try and blow it up.

There's two votes on M=W and no one else has expressed any desire to add more. If you want more votes on him make a more compelling case.

The BE wagon however had reasons (even if they are kinda weak, meh) which BE responded to with 'That's bad reasoning' which received a 'no, you're scum' from some players and then BE got all uppity and stopped posting. The last bit is what makes me want to vote him right now, I see no reason for a hydra (two players) to slow posting unless they want to coast under the radar until some other target comes up.

vote: BE

@ Tasky: This is mafia, if you want people to forgo lynching the person they think is the scummiest you need to provide actual reasons (I have a delayed vig on BE, I noticed a pattern in the day deaths and I think BE might be next,... ect) 'Trust me' doesn't cut it.

Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #592 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:18 am

Post by Twomz »

BIGFEETS! I knew you were real! What?! No BIGFEETS!? IT WAS ALL A LIE! I've been wrong all along. Wrong about everything. Now I will stop hunting ZIM!

unvote, vote: BE
NOW he's at L-1.

Would like some kind of response before a lynch though >.>
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #603 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by Twomz »

Oh, come on! You're not mad about that whole 'leaving you to rot' thing, are you?

unvote
I was semihoping to lure scum into quicklynching >.> oh well.

And BE might get modkilled for using spoilers in his post anyway.

vote: reckamonic
for being silly (meta reasons on Day 2?)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #628 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by Twomz »

You've gone too far! You're a hideous blob of stolen organs!
smargaret wrote:I don't like what Tasky's doing, but it doesn't make sense as a scum play.
I'd be willing to go for xvart today
and BE tomorrow if he survives the night ... but then SC'd have to find a replacement.
I'm the only person who has voted for xvart... I don't see the 'lets go xvart today' from the 'zero votes on xvart'.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #634 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:44 am

Post by Twomz »

They try and say it's just a regular mountain range on the Martian surface, and it's just a trick of the light, but come on! It is so a monkey face!

The bad thing about them dying early (with no lynch wagon) is there's less info to analyse. /shrug

I'm still not convinced all the flips are accurate.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #667 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:51 am

Post by Twomz »

There is no Pustulio! It's just a pimple! A hypnotic pimple!

I stand by my policy that Chronopie is always scum.
unvote, vote: Chronopie
This is only slightly a joke.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #683 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:05 am

Post by Twomz »

There's an alien in my guts, and he's trying to destroy my brain!

I will be busy this weekend but should still stay caught up and post some. Be careful at any Halloween parties you go to.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #721 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:16 am

Post by Twomz »

That's how I discovered that the sweaty people across the street were actually a family of giant slugs!

vote: mothrax
I'd prefer his lynch over toon right now, mainly because i think toons meta is to be useless and scummy, so I'd say vig him and just lynch mothrax so we don't lose a lynch on day 1 (deadline is Wednesday). That puts him at L-3.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #733 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by Twomz »

So, it's human against alien! Ironic I should face my enemy in this stupid barbaric game! Let this be our battlefield!

Ugh, I was thinking of another game, where my last voting action was an open unvote >.<
unvote, vote: Mothrax
Looks like I need to get back into the habit of putting an unvote in front of the vote regardless... dunno why I stopped doing it >.>

L-1 (I almost voted chrono again... my head hurts, if I stop making sense just... ignore me or something).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #750 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:35 am

Post by Twomz »

You can't make me look! I'll just shut my eyes.

ಠ_ಠ

On one hand I'm glad the day's over, we should get something out of the wagons/flips/whatever.

On the other hand TF's vote just seems... bad. I don't know why, I put Mothrax at L-1 expecting a hammer... but he hasn't even mentioned Mothrax... just calls him scum and hammers? No "I agree w/ BLANK" or even a gut reasoning? WTF man?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #769 (isolation #31) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by Twomz »

Class, I would like to introduce the newest, hopeless appendage to the student body. His name is... Zim. Zim, if you have something to say, say it now, because after this moment, I don't wanna hear another sound from you!

I'm back early from VLA. Time for the patented Twomz pointing out the obvious post.

Day 1 End Vote Count

Blooderection
(3): Parama, Antihero, Framm 18
Baby Spice
(10):
The Stove, Lady Lambdadelta
, chesskid3,
Blooderection
, Me=Weird,
Nobody Special
Espeonage, Twomz, manho
, Tasky
Parama (1):
Baby Spice

Mafuyu

Day 2 End Vote Count

Antihero (1): chesskid3
chesskid3 (2): xvart, Reckamonic
Me=Weird (1): Tasky
mothrax
(9): Parama,
, smargaret,
Espeonage
, Antihero,
manho, Twomz
, Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter (3):
mothrax
, Chronopie, Me=Weird

Green = known town
Red = flipped scum (NS could be nonscum)
Blue = on both mislynches (5 players including myself)

The Stove and LLD were on the start of both wagons. I don't see any kinda reasoning for Espeonage's votes... and I'm getting a SQL error when I try to look at manho's posts... wtf. I'd be willing to vote for Esp after the toon fighter stuff is hashed out.

I'm not sure what to think about the lack of NK following a night with only a mafia death. Multiple scum groups should INCREASE the chance of kills at night and we would probably have an extra death by Night 2. I hate not being able to trust the flips (although if we can trust the flips, it could just be that a scumgroup has been eliminated or something, but speculating on that won't get us anywhere).

Arg, holding my vote for now.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #778 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:41 am

Post by Twomz »

There's probably a 'mafia janitor' or one of the roles kills is set so that there's no flip (when we kill the role it would normally reveal flips).

@ Tasky: I said at the beginning it was me pointing out the obvious.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #784 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:55 am

Post by Twomz »

As I was saying, the universe is just doomed. Doom, doom, doooooom!
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Twomz wrote:There's probably a 'mafia janitor' or one of the roles kills is set so that there's no flip (when we kill the role it would normally reveal flips).

@ Tasky: I said at the beginning it was me pointing out the obvious.

Don't forget your post restriction Twomz.
What post restriction?

Also, why are you clamming up Parama?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #794 (isolation #34) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Twomz »

When you were my students, I said you'd amount to nothing. And I was right, you're nothing!

I'm fine with the mishit on the daykill cause it pretty much gives us another lynch for today. Also, I trust the flips a bit more now.

I could agree with an Esponage lynch.

Revision due to new information

Day 1 End Vote Count

Blooderection
Baby Spice
(10):
, chesskid3,
Blooderection
, Me=Weird,
Nobody Special
Espeonage, Twomz, manho
, Tasky
chesskid3 (1):
Toon Fighter

Nobody Special
(1): smargaret
Parama (1):
Baby Spice

Mafuyu

Day 2 End Vote Count

chesskid3 (2): xvart, Reckamonic
mothrax
(9): Parama,
, smargaret,
Espeonage
, Antihero,
manho, Twomz
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
(3):
mothrax
, Chronopie, Me=Weird

Green = known town
Red = flipped scum (NS could be nonscum)
Blue = on both mislynches (5 players including myself)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #826 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Twomz »

So you see, ring around the rosy refers to the horrible symptoms of a terrifying disease!

I'd be fine with an Espeonage lynch or a manho lynch. I'll wait for their claims then throw my vote down (or throw my vote down on whichever one doesn't claim ;)).
Nacho wrote:his playstyle is the typical laidback town Twomz
....but that's what always gets me lynched when I'm town :(.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #829 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by Twomz »

There's a pigeon on your head! You've got head pigeons! Get to the nurse before they spread to the other children!
manho wrote:
@mod, you've missed my vote.

i'm not scum, sorry.
Yeah... how bout no?
unvote, vote: manho
(unvote just in case)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #844 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:16 am

Post by Twomz »

No leaving the class without a hall pass!
Tasky wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:What reasons make you believe Espeonage could be town?
What reasons make you believe Espeonage could be scum?
he got a role PM from the mod containing his role. I know from a reliable source that his role was chosen randomly among a pool of roles containing scumroles and townroles.
That answers both questions.
I would like to rephrase my earlier statement. I'd be fine with a Espeonage, manho or Tasky lynch. Vote's staying on manho though.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #913 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by Twomz »

How far in your brain?

Prod dodge.

I will say I'd be willing to put a vote on Esp to get the momentum going or put a vote on Tasky. I'd still like manho and Esp to claim, and I'd like Esp to reply to some of the cases on him when he next posts. I like that manho is going to only put useless info in spoilers/invis/purple text, but it's like him to post useful stuff in the normal bits too >.> seems like he's just caving to pressure to avoid notice right now.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #934 (isolation #39) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Twomz »

So, young man, now you see that there's a price to pay for eating paste.

I don't see a problem with that post by Chrono, it's the closest to actual contribution I've ever seen from him in any game we've been in together. I can understand not agreeing with his statements, but I still think our best bets are manho/Esp/Tasky for today.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #941 (isolation #40) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by Twomz »

The lesson here is that dreams inevitably lead to hideous implosions.

tl;dr: Instead of the town lynching scum and the vig killing VIs, the town is lynching VIs and the vig is killing scum.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #961 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:38 am

Post by Twomz »

The machine will now decide your fate.

unvote, vote Espeonage
L-2
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #976 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by Twomz »

So, right around there, a negative stigma was attached to the idea of surviving on human flesh.

Poor xvart, this seems to happen a lot in games I'm in. People need to be more careful of the rules.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1002 (isolation #43) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:36 am

Post by Twomz »

By order of the skool board's program to reduce misery among skool children, this class is issued one classroom pet, hamster class. Name: Peepi.

@Parama: 1) Tasky never gave a reason 2) Scum can have delayed kills as well (although why they'd pick a probably lynch candidate is lost on me) 3) Tasky is NOT obvtown.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1019 (isolation #44) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by Twomz »

Dib! The warranty on your desk has worn out. Get a replacement from the pile.

Yo Fate. Tell me who to vote for or vote for Esp, thanks ahead of time. Also, I find it amusing that you're replacing into a SC game for someone who broke a rule. How does it feel to be coming full circle?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1047 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:26 am

Post by Twomz »

Your prize is nothing. There is no mystery prize. They just made it up to make kids work harder for no money.

1) I guess I could get behind a mass claim, it might eliminate possible lynch candidates, or at least give us some more cleared players. I also wouldn't mind putting it off for a day or two.

2) I could agree with Fate's scum list... if it added manho and Tasky to it. I still think they both have as good a chance as anyone of being scum.

3) If you assist in the Esp lynch today Fate, I'd be willing to throw my vote on Parama tomorrow for great justice (unless he becomes vigbait of course).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1097 (isolation #46) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:49 am

Post by Twomz »

Children, your performance was miserable. Your parents will all receive phone calls instructing them to love you less now.

unvote, vote: parama
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1244 (isolation #47) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:37 am

Post by Twomz »

Class, today's horrible lecture is about something horrible. Open your horrible textbooks to page 2038.

Lurkers
Chronopie
Espeonage

Likely Scum
Parama
Tasky
Charlie

Null
Antihero
chesskid3
Lady Lambdadelta
smargaret

Town
Nachomamma8
The Stove
Knight of Cydonia

Very Loud
Fate

The dayvig should take care of the lurkers, we don't need to worry about them as lynch targets. I need to get ready for something soon, so hopefully I can actually try to read over some players when I get back, but the above is a 'gut list' of the players for now. I think charlie should be given a bit more time before we try to lynch him, but I'd be willing to lynch either of the other two right now.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1290 (isolation #48) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:44 am

Post by Twomz »

Dib! You stink! Go to the bathroom and roll around in the toilet until you smell better!

Oh, I get it, thanks google translate add on, you translated parama to support to fuck with my head.

Everyone should be voting btw.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1305 (isolation #49) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by Twomz »

Everything was so nice and peaceful, 'till one day it all went horribly wrong
Fate wrote:HES MADE A LOT OF FUCKING POSTS SINCE THEN

YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO ADD?

MY GOD.

THIS GAME THREATENS MY SANITY.
Sanity successfully threatened. You want some /facepalm with that?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1312 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:24 pm

Post by Twomz »

Class, despite my moral outrage, the Skool Principal is allowing you to celebrate Valentine's Day this year.
Parama wrote:Avatar bet time. Everyone on my wagon has to be willing to change their avatar to one I pick (and I pick who gets what) if they're on the lynch wagon when I flip town. I'll change my avatar to something of PZ's choice if I do flip scum.
P.S. My avatar changes for no man.
I'm going to start lining these up right now :)
I've done this before (after the game is over I'll have won actually :D) using this

And I do not accept. My vote was placed before any outside condition was imposed on it, so I am under no avatar-changing contract. If I unvote you and revote you later today, I may strike a bargain with you in this matter, but it will involve one of us changing our avi as the outcome ;).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1393 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:43 am

Post by Twomz »

Now comes the awkward silence portion of the debate.

Apathy is the only mafia casualty then, and Tasky is a delayed SK and the town has a dayvig. Mafuyu was BLOWN UP... a SK related death (bombs). There's most likely a mafia janitor still alive that when killed will reveal Apathy's role.

If we assume 1/4 mafia with an SK, we'd have 2 mafia left alive along side the now known SK. We have had (probably) no cop/doc flip beyond the JoaT (probably due to not knowing apathy's role). I'm feeling that a massclaim might be in order. There are obviously some protective roles, so we'll have a few days where the dayvig can hit possible scum picks giving us two lynches to find the last two scum.

Tasky won't be able to win at this point. I think he might be our best bet for a lynch today. He has no incentive to follow the will of the town, and we'll have to kill him eventually anyway.

unvote, vote: Tasky
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1450 (isolation #52) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:47 am

Post by Twomz »

Were you to actually wear the space suit that you draw yourself in for your report, Melvin, you would implode in the cold and merciless vacuum of space.

Awaiting to see if that was lynch.

VLA cause of Thanksgiving
but I should have some internet access until I get home on Sunday.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1462 (isolation #53) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Twomz »

I'm only 13 levels away from finishing this game so I either finish the game or make you wish I was never born!

Day 1 End Vote Count

Blooderection
Baby Spice
(10): The Stove,
Lady Lambdadelta
, chesskid3,
Blooderection
, Me=Weird,
Nobody Special
, Espeonage, Twomz,
manho
, Tasky
chesskid3 (1):
Toon Fighter

Nobody Special
(1): smargaret
Parama (1):
Baby Spice

Not voting (3):
xvart
Mafuyu

Day 2 End Vote Count

chesskid3 (2):
xvart
, Reckamonic
mothrax
(9): Parama, The Stove,
Lady Lambdadelta
, smargaret, Espeonage, Antihero,
manho
, Twomz,
Toon Fighter

Toon Fighter
(3):
mothrax
, Chronopie, Me=Weird

Day 3 End Vote Count

Chronopie (8): chesskid3,
Charlie
Fate
, Nachomamma8, Knight of Cydonia, Antihero,
Lady Lambdadelta
, Tasky
Fate (1): smargaret
Parama (2): The Stove, Chronopie
Tasky (1): Twomz
Twomz (1): Parama
Not voting (1): Espeonage

I see two possibilities for the chrono flip, both hinge on a mafia janitor.
1) Chrono WAS the mafia janitor, in which case his role and apathy's role would be revealed tonight.
2) The mafia janitor chose chrono to 'hide' if he was lynched or NKed, which is likely based around chrono's meta, lurking and how people felt about him the previous day.

Awaiting a daykill for more filling in of vote counts. Right now charlie/LLD are the only ones who have been on all 3 lynches, but we don't know yet if chrono was a mis/lurker lynch or a scum lynch.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1527 (isolation #54) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:24 am

Post by Twomz »

Woo! GJ Antihero. Finally, I can stop faking a post restriction (Gaz didn't have many good quotes, I expected better of her).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1531 (isolation #55) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:30 am

Post by Twomz »

:( cause I felt left out. And I thought maybe the scum would think I had a PR to go with the PR and waste a kill on me.

Nacho: Just want to say I know how you feel. In another SC game I was the last mafia alive, it's nerve wracking isn't it?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”