Zhero
Goon
Zhero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:18 am

Post by Zhero »

Calcifer, where'd you go??
Percy wrote:OK. How do you feel about Hinduragi nuking Sociopath?
I like it, the case against him is good.
SocioPath wrote:HERE I AM, TESTING SOME CLAIMS.
ABOUT THAT TIME, EH CHAP?
RIGHTO.

NUKE: ZERO
Sweet. Thoughts on Hind's target?
-Zhero
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:59 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

[Day 4, Vote Count 2 - Interception]

"The refuge of the morally, intellectually, artistically and economically bankrupt is war." --Martin H. Fischer

[Votes]

Calcifer
(0)
Faraday
(1) - Calcifer
Hinduragi
(1) - SocioPath
Percy
(0)
SocioPath
(0)
Zhero
(1) - Faraday

Not Voting
(3) - Hinduragi, Percy, Zhero

[Activity]

The deadline is Monday, 18 October at 11pm EST.

Calcifer
has received their first prod.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:59 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

[DEFCON Mafia - Day 4, DEFCON 1 - Game Event]

[NORAD SYSTEM] ALRERT. ALERT. NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED.
[NORAD SYSTEM] Attempting to locate launch site...
[NORAD SYSTEM] Missile tracked to facility EB-7360, currently controlled by
SocioPath.

[NORAD SYSTEM] Analyzing flight trajectory…
[NORAD SYSTEM] ALERT. ALERT. Contact lost.
[NORAD SYSTEM] Reanalyzing…
[NORAD SYSTEM] Unable to detect ICBM.
[NORAD SYSTEM] Notifying personell for manual verification…Done.
[NORAD SYSTEM] Resetting scan range...
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:13 am

Post by Calcifer »

Sorry dudes, I've been busy over the weekend, and VV is M.I.A. :S

So Socio launched and then cancelled it, yes?

I promise to be more active. This weekend's been hectic, but rewarding: going out on a first date tonight, so.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:28 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Socio got blocked, Andy.. lol. Anyways, time to get this show on the road. Here's what I'm thinking: Zhero/Socio are most likely not scumbuddies unless Zhero is reaching and blocking his buddy's nuke. Yeah, I don't see that happening. Also, we're going to only have 5 days after this; Let's make them count.

Nuke: Sociopath
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:13 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

[NORAD SYSTEM] ALRERT. ALERT. NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED.
[NORAD SYSTEM] Attempting to locate launch site...
[NORAD SYSTEM] Missile tracked to facility MR-2230, currently controlled by
Hinduragi
[NORAD SYSTEM] Analyzing flight trajectory…
[NORAD SYSTEM] Missile is currently targeting coordinates registered to
SocioPath.

[NORAD SYSTEM] Estimating time until impact...
[NORAD SYSTEM] Warhead will detonate on Wednesday, 13 October at 06:15pm EST.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:47 am

Post by SocioPath »

A SAD DAY BE TODAY.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by Percy »

Zhero can almost certainly be ruled out due to blocking Sociopath. I'm thinking Faraday is scum with Sociopath.

Firstly, not claiming yesterday. The only reason he did that was because he didn't want to counterclaim Red, which still doesn't make sense to me.

His comments on SocioPath today: just enough to say that he prefers Zhero. Before today has just been calling me out for calling Sociopath not scum - at the time, I was working on the Doombunny scum theory, which made Sociopath a scumbuddy almost impossible, and I don't know why he didn't see that. And apart from that, there has been absolutely zero interaction between Sociopath and Faraday.

Finally, look at this dropped message that I decoded earlier:
Code wrote:ae bpoypd pw fsv pnzcc/jaaidec. ow insxhnz nsxe dae ew lrbtpi cjxixelrhaxmow inh tuwktyetrwn ew pxasmfln mxgipc ehir dnkihmnp tekmbrtixc oo bhi qebaaki sx bhex txen les ww liedb qf xlib qs piatmd
Decode wrote:WE SHOULD GO FOR PERCY/FARADAY. ON ANOTHER NOTE USE AS LITTLE CAPITALIZATION AND PUNCTUATION AS POSSIBLE EXCEPT WHEN DECIDING LEGIBILITY OF THE MESSAGE SO THAT TOWN HAS NO LEADS IF THIS IS LEAKED
The entire reason I was able to decode this message was because of the punctuation in this message! In particular, I thought the slash was a separator between names, which made jaaidec = faraday straight away. After that, I determined that pnzcc = percy rather than zhero, and I cracked the whole message. Something tells me that the scum wanted me to find this, and that suggests that it was Faraday who wrote it.

When the nuke hits and Sociopath flips scum (which I think is almost certain now), I'm going to be voting Faraday, as it stands.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Oh god, Socio DYING? In an ALM-GM GAME? Yaayy!! THIS IS WAAYY OVER DUE. FOR GREEN EARTH.

in other news: Faraday needs to die right after Socio. Glad to see Zhero is one of the cool guys.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:29 am

Post by Faraday »

Percy wrote:Zhero can almost certainly be ruled out due to blocking Sociopath. I'm thinking Faraday is scum with Sociopath.

Firstly, not claiming yesterday. The only reason he did that was because he didn't want to counterclaim Red, which still doesn't make sense to me.

His comments on SocioPath today: just enough to say that he prefers Zhero. Before today has just been calling me out for calling Sociopath not scum - at the time, I was working on the Doombunny scum theory, which made Sociopath a scumbuddy almost impossible, and I don't know why he didn't see that. And apart from that, there has been absolutely zero interaction between Sociopath and Faraday.

Finally, look at this dropped message that I decoded earlier:
Code wrote:ae bpoypd pw fsv pnzcc/jaaidec. ow insxhnz nsxe dae ew lrbtpi cjxixelrhaxmow inh tuwktyetrwn ew pxasmfln mxgipc ehir dnkihmnp tekmbrtixc oo bhi qebaaki sx bhex txen les ww liedb qf xlib qs piatmd
Decode wrote:WE SHOULD GO FOR PERCY/FARADAY. ON ANOTHER NOTE USE AS LITTLE CAPITALIZATION AND PUNCTUATION AS POSSIBLE EXCEPT WHEN DECIDING LEGIBILITY OF THE MESSAGE SO THAT TOWN HAS NO LEADS IF THIS IS LEAKED
The entire reason I was able to decode this message was because of the punctuation in this message! In particular, I thought the slash was a separator between names, which made jaaidec = faraday straight away. After that, I determined that pnzcc = percy rather than zhero, and I cracked the whole message. Something tells me that the scum wanted me to find this, and that suggests that it was Faraday who wrote it.

When the nuke hits and Sociopath flips scum (which I think is almost certain now), I'm going to be voting Faraday, as it stands.
well your theory that I wrote that is pretty obviously false (check the spelling of capitili
s
ation) for one. as for why I didn't catch your socio/doom thing, well it was because I was skimming.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:33 am

Post by Faraday »

Percy wrote:Zhero can almost certainly be ruled out due to blocking Sociopath. I'm thinking Faraday is scum with Sociopath.

hardly 'calling you out' I asked why you'd place him as non mafia specifically and just thought it an odd comment to mention him specifically as non mafia. the question is since socio's prob scum now (bah post) would percyscum go out of his way to call his scumbuddy non mafia? not sure and it'll probably be something I won't have to decide anyway.
I'm still leaning as zhero to be more likely scumbuddy than Percy. the blocking doesn't prove a lot, yeah they could have got a nuke off but who could socio of nuked that would have made that much difference? calcifier? unlikely, he'd be pretty obv scum, percy? then it's pretty obv zhero/socio for the lynch.

I think Zhero/Socio or the scum, hell maybe that earlier message was actually real. (want to read red's reaction to it again) and he blocked socio to set himself up for an easyish ride to endgame.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:35 am

Post by Faraday »

yeah that's my madf conspiricayt theory for the day, I'm the most likely to be lynched from here it seems so i'll put it out there.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by Percy »

Hey Calcifer, you've been promising content for a while. What gives?
Calcifer wrote:Whatever happened to the silos kill whoever the fuck they want plan?
Why did you ask this question? Is it what you think should have been done?

Do you think Sociopath will flip scum? Why?

I've realised that my townread on Calcifer is due to his terrible softclaiming shenanigans. It's what outed both Enigma and myself (though the fault for the latter rests entirely with Enigma...). Calcifer may very well have outed the cop with that business. Can you guys run by me again why Enigma targeting me was a potential scumtell?

Hinduragi, what's your read on Faraday?

Everyone, do you think a Socio scumflip rules out Zheroscum, or do you think there's something to Faraday's theory?
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:46 am

Post by SocioPath »

I STAND BY MY STATEMENT THAT THERE WERE NOT PHYSICALLY ENOUGH NUKES TO MAINTAIN THE HECTIC FLAVOR OF THE THEME.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
Zhero
Zhero
Goon
Zhero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:11 am

Post by Zhero »

Calcifer wrote:Oh god, Socio DYING? In an ALM-GM GAME? Yaayy!! THIS IS WAAYY OVER DUE. FOR GREEN EARTH.

in other news: Faraday needs to die right after Socio. Glad to see Zhero is one of the cool guys.
This is somewhat unnerving, you seem very certain of people's alignments.
Faraday wrote: I'm still leaning as zhero to be more likely scumbuddy than Percy. the blocking doesn't prove a lot, yeah they could have got a nuke off but who could socio of nuked that would have made that much difference? calcifier? unlikely, he'd be pretty obv scum, percy? then it's pretty obv zhero/socio for the lynch.

I think Zhero/Socio or the scum, hell maybe that earlier message was actually real. (want to read red's reaction to it again) and he blocked socio to set himself up for an easyish ride to endgame.
That's a bit of a stretch. Why would I bus Socio and not vice versa?
SocioPath wrote:I STAND BY MY STATEMENT THAT THERE WERE NOT PHYSICALLY ENOUGH NUKES TO MAINTAIN THE HECTIC FLAVOR OF THE THEME.
I think part of the problem there was losing the Terrorist Day 2 and the Sub Day 3. Doombunny falling without getting any kills off dramatically changed the face of the game.
-Zhero
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:48 am

Post by Faraday »

BECAUSE THIS WOULD LOOK MORE OSHIT THEY'RE NEVER SCUM TOGETHER AFTER THAT kinda thing, whereas socio nuking you is less OH SHIT THEY'D NEVER DO THIS AS SCUM TOGETHER, to me.

Why is it unnerving? VV's posted shit like 'GETTING A FAILSAFE IS A SCUMTELL' doesn't stuff like that unnerve you? make you feel all creepy?
The being certain of alignment part is weak too.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:20 am

Post by Calcifer »

VV is busy, and I've been bogged down with stuff lately. :/

I support a Socio nuking. Can we wait for him to flip before the lynch? Or are we waiting around for a reason?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:43 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Percy wrote:Can you guys run by me again why Enigma targeting me was a potential scumtell?
He thought you had the sub. Obviously, that wasn't the case.

My read on Faraday? Well, tbh, since D1, I had a town read on him. And actually, he's still making sense, in a way. Zhero was easily the next lynch after Socio so, to clear himself, why not block his buddy? When he didn't announce his target, I thought he had blocked me. It would make sense. If he didn't want Percy to be nuked, then that would be an obvious night choice. Why block Socio?

Also, Andy, we're waiting for him to flip, lol. It'd be moronic not to.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by Calcifer »

'Kay.
*waiting, staring at big green screen*

-The Baker
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:55 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Oh.
Percy, I thought Enigma was scum because he targeted you.
And your latitude/longitude coordinates were those of Rome, Italy. Italy being a NATO country, I thought you were insta-town.

-The Baker
Zhero
Zhero
Goon
Zhero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:26 am

Post by Zhero »

Faraday wrote:Why is it unnerving? VV's posted shit like 'GETTING A FAILSAFE IS A SCUMTELL' doesn't stuff like that unnerve you? make you feel all creepy?
The being certain of alignment part is weak too.
Why is Failsafe pro-town?
Hinduragi wrote:My read on Faraday? Well, tbh, since D1, I had a town read on him. And actually, he's still making sense, in a way. Zhero was easily the next lynch after Socio so, to clear himself, why not block his buddy? When he didn't announce his target, I thought he had blocked me. It would make sense. If he didn't want Percy to be nuked, then that would be an obvious night choice. Why block Socio?
I had a townier read on you than him, and thought you might reconsider targets after Red's flip. A Percy nuke wouldn't be the worst anyway, he's 3rd in my books.
-Zhero
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

[NORAD SYSTEM] ALRERT. ALERT. NUCLEAR ICBM IMPACT DETECTED.
[NORAD SYSTEM] Conducting damage analysis...

SocioPath (Missile silo, Warsaw Pact) was annihilated Day 4
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by Andrius »

BOO-YAH BITCHES.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Calcifer »

WELL WELL WELL. I'm not surprised to see this, since the talking in the Dropped Scum QTs script was mainly Socio. (I can tell with a bit of writing; all I had to do was determine which of SpyreX and Socio used more punctuation.)

But yeah. This is nice proof. :)
AGM wrote: Calcifer
Faraday
Hinduragi
Percy
Zhero

[Annihilated Players]

Elscouta (Battleship, NATO)

Doombunny9 (Missile Silo, 3rd Party)

AurorusVox (Air base, NATO)

RedCoyote Papa Zito (Submarine, Warsaw Pact)

SpyreX (Espionage, NATO)
Enigma (Fighter, NATO)

SocioPath (Missile silo, Warsaw Pact)
Added color, since I like colored death-sheets.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by Percy »

So we've picked up a lynch, unless Faraday is lying about having Fail Safe and can nuke, or Hinduragi is scum and nukes. Tomorrow, that is.

Reasons why Calcifer isn't scum: His breadcrumbing seems town. I still don't quite understand the thinking with the claim, though. Calcifer knew Enigma targeted me, and he concluded from the flavour that I'm town. I can see why you might be concerned that Enigma was using a scum ability, but what if he was the cop, or some other townie power role (which it turns out he was)? They're saying it was all a big mistake, but I'm still not 100%.
Reasons why Zhero isn't scum: He blocked Sociopath, Sociopath tried to nuke him, and I think Faraday's theory is pretty weak. The idea that it was a big bus is unlikely; to set something like this up (Hey Sociopath, Zhero here, it's OK if you nuke me because I'm going to block you) would require at least a bit of nighttalk chatter, and I don't know whether they would risk it with me listening in. Even if they decided to do it all without communication...... I think Zheroscum is unlikely, but again I'm not 100%.
Reasons why Hinduragi isn't scum: I think it's unlikely that he was scum with RedCoyote. I think it's even more unlikely that he was scum with Sociopath. My strongest townread.

I still have my doubts about Faraday, but at the moment he's looking like PoE scum. There is other stuff too, like choosing Fail Safe (I don't know why anyone town would choose that, and the "I made the same mistake as Calcifer" is a bit on the nose)... I'm going to re-read and cast my vote tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”