curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:05 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

have a feeling this will help someone vote who is "withholding" a vote.

vote SP

SocioPath wrote:I'm down for a Vezo lynch at anynows.
SocioPath wrote:VEZO > M=E
For Deeeath.

IEC CAN EAT IT FOR NOW THOUGH.
so much hate for Vezo(there are other posts too)...yet you never voted him..the day before you thought he was a better wagon then M=W, but the next day you decide to vote Iece instead?

think you have flown under the radar for too long..quick maybe you can OMGUS vote me and get me to -1
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:20 am

Post by Iecerint »

I can't get much out of VC analysis (I've just looked at the lynches). I probably end up looking the worst of the players who remain tbh.

The only thing that stands out is that the LL wagon would appear to be missing another scum, but the only possibility there is CKD, and I think pacman is much scummier on the basis of content.

EDIT: And SP on the basis of meta.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:30 am

Post by Iecerint »

EBWOP: (Only possibility other than me obvs. I'm on every lynch.)
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:14 am

Post by SocioPath »

curiouskarmadog wrote:have a feeling this will help someone vote who is "withholding" a vote.

vote SP
Aww, you aren't the one that is supposed to comment on that, silly.
Way to waste my time.
curiouskarmadog wrote:so much hate for Vezo(there are other posts too)...yet you never voted him.
How observant of you.
You have odd perceptions of reality though.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:18 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

did you vote him and I missed it? What perceptions are wrong?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

pacman281292 wrote: The fact that she correctly tracked Iecerint leaves me with 4 choices: a) Haylen lied, but posesses psychic powers (likely scum), b) Haylen is scum and her scumteam does have a tracker/watcher to help her, c) Haylen is scum with Iecerint and d) Haylen did get the power as she described (which still wouldn't imply alignment IMO). a is obviously unlikely, and I think the other ones are perfectly possible.
The fact Haylen flipped scum doesn't nullify any of the options. b and c are somehow more likely (now that we know Haylen was scum).
What Plum wrote on post 1908 was, basically, that the scum would likely have a tracker, mainly due to mothrax's fakeclaim. So, that would mean that choice b) among my choices would be right. So, I think it's now more likely that Iecerint is town, but I don't see it as 100% confirmed.
Humm...
Now, my thoughts on the other players:

Plum: She had been active lurking for most of D4, but she seems to be back. Her posting has improved lately, but what somehow bugs me is the fact she won't take stances on the other players. Indeed, it seems the only player she has posted her instance on lately has been myself, and it seems to be changing like crazy (first obvscum, then not so scummy, then null, then scum again, then VItown,...).
I'd like Plum to post her thoughts on each player, as I'm doing right now. Otherwise, my read is null. Some of her posting has been townish, but her active lurking severely hurt her image.

Furcolow: This player can be described by 2 words: Village Idiot.
Not intended to be an offense, but it is.
His posting is extremely contradictory. I've stated before that I feel his playing style is just one made to provoke other players into providing strong stances, while often contradicting itself. If it was for his posts, I would just have no read. It's just way too confusing.
However, my read on him is strong town, mostly due to his interaction with vezo. The fact they were going so much cutthroat for each other would almost instantly nullify a bussing argument. Also, Furc's playstyle might actually have been going for this, and it would be a set-off vezoScum against a self-sure FurcViTown.
So, I strongly believe Furc is town.

SocioPath: This player can be described by 3 letters and four question marks. WTF????
He's just absolutely unreadable. I'd say that, when the time comes, we will be able to discard out Socio as the last scum (in case he is). I'd leave him alive for now, even with his sheer uselessness.
uhh...

Iecerint: Some of his posting has been poor/useless, and he hasn't taken stances lately (barring the last string of like 8 consecutive posts I've yet to read), other than SocioPath and Haylen being scummy. Also, he has sometimes been active lurking, and mod-speculating. I would like him to provide more content (altough I've yet to read the latest things he said).
I couldn't find whether Haylen's claimed track would imply Iecetown or Iecescum. So, my read is also null, altough I'll have to reread him in ISO (I'll try to improve my formatting and be briefer, as my post about CKD was unreadably huge). I want him to point out stances as well.

AGar: His posting has been somehow good, and his votes have been often reasoned. However, since the start of D5 he would just tunnel on Haylen. Yeah, his cathces were indeed accurate, but Haylen isn't the only other player. This interaction, nonetheless, gives off a town vibe (well, he was one to point out the loopholes in Haylen's claim, and I don't think a scum would make such a thing when many townies are still undecided on the claim. Again, such degree of bussing is unlikely). My read on him is leaning town, altough I'd like he made a list of stances as well.

Chronopie: This player can be described in 2 words: Active lurking. He shamelessly hopped on almost all of the popular wagons with little to no reasons. The only post where he has stated his stances in more than one player was ISO26. As AGar and Plum, I'd like he stated his (updated) stances, with at least some reasoning. Overall, my read is null, with a (very) mild scum lean.

In numbers (10 being obvtown, 0 being obvscum):
Furcolow 8.5
AGar 7
Plum 6
Iecerint 5.5 (pending on reread)
Chronopie 4
SocioPath 3.5
curiouskarmadog 2.5 (pending on last part of reread)

The other question: The lynch on M=W had weak bases. Yes, I was on that wagon. However, the reason I decided to stay on it was because I didn't believe on the case on Iecerint. Some of M=W's posts had been scummy, so I decided M=W's wagon was better than Iec's. Well, he flipped town. Bad thing, but the best is to move on.

I'll go back to the CKD reread tonight (altough the post might come tomorrow morning). I think I might make a VCA as well, but I won't guarantee this one.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

EBWOP: I should seriously stop making wallpoost, shouldn't I?
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by AGar »

Reread is complete.

Furc, aside from not sacrificing my reads for an "alliance" that I'm not a part of, I said that Iece can target scum. Not Iece targetted scum, that he can. Which means until he targets confirmed town, nothing else matters.

Haylen flip heavily implicates Iece-scum, at least from my logic and POV.

Haylen claimed a 1-shot tracker via gravedigger. She claimed that Iecerint targetted Furcolow once she got her result. Now, there is a possibility that Haylen-scum had a partner that is a tracker and had a positive track on Iecerint, but it makes no sense why Haylen would fabricate a partner's claim, thus sullying his or her out if run up to a lynch later on, and use such a poorly fabricated claim in the process. I highly doubt that Haylen expected to coast on that claim to endgame, I think it would be terribly foolish of a player to believe they could ride that claim all the way. Meaning that by using this claim with a scumbuddy tracker, Haylen has now sealed the deal for two players, which could be the entire remaining scum team at that time, or 2/3 of it. It just doesn't make sense as a play for that combination.

Haylen + Iec could be feasible. Haylen claims tracker, and tracks to Iec's neighborization. Haylen maybe gets an extra day out of things before getting taken down, but it doesn't directly screw Iec or incriminate him. It's a safe play, it doesn't necessarily cause too much direct collateral even if Haylen goes down in a burst of flames.

The only thing I wonder about is Haylen's sudden death, whether that might have been an attempt to cover any possible connections by her team in some form, if one of the !!!! players is scum.

For now, I'm comfortable with the deduction I've made.

VOTE: Iecerint
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Plum »

Yeah, you should.

Really, it's not helping me, dunno that it's helping
anyone
. I mean, dude, we all know Furc's got a VI-esque playstyle. This has been apparent since the beginning of the game. Durh. And AGar, well
pacman281292 wrote:AGar: His posting has been somehow good, and his votes have been often reasoned. However, since the start of D5 he would just tunnel on Haylen. Yeah, his cathces were indeed accurate, but Haylen isn't the only other player. This interaction, nonetheless, gives off a town vibe (well, he was one to point out the loopholes in Haylen's claim, and I don't think a scum would make such a thing when many townies are still undecided on the claim. Again, such degree of bussing is unlikely). My read on him is leaning town, altough I'd like he made a list of stances as well.
So wait, tunneling on scum who might not have been lynched and wasn't expected to get shot and flip during the Day is some sort of point against him??? The tone is strikingly reminiscent of that.

Basically you end up wasting time semi-implicating people you have Townreads on for good reasons for things
which are themselves nulltells or Towntells
. This smells of something.

Anyway, I'm not doing what you did. Call it a style difference, but that's not an appealing use of my posting time in this game. Really really not, actually. If you have the time/energy to go through each of CKD's posts (or nearly so) and declare something scummy about each of them, you have time to think through Haylen's claimed Track and figure out what you think the implications are re: Iecerint. I'd rather do that (and I'd also rather you did that, but whatever).

You know who I think is pretty definitely Town. Read up on mothrax's interactions with Chrono, plus a few other things (I think he's been early/only player on Haylen/vezo a few times) if you don't want to take my word on Chrono.

Re: how big is the scumteam?

Well, let's see what we have. We have a bunch of Town Vanilla, a Tracker, maybe a Neighborizer (unlimited shot?), apparently some sort of Vig, and Friend got crucial information from the Town !!!!!! (and we got a Battery reprieve once, but that seems to have been a one-off). Scum have . . . we don't know, but probably some sort of Tracker/Watcher given Haylen's claim, and in any case it appears that both Haylen and mothrax were scum PRs of a sort. One more scumbag would not be unreasonable; two more would seem to be at least as probable.

Hey, SP. YOU'RE BREAKING MY HEART.

CAN WE TALK???
AGar wrote:The only thing I wonder about is Haylen's sudden death, whether that might have been an attempt to cover any possible connections by her team in some form, if one of the !!!! players is scum.
If so I hope that guy does it again, man.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by Iecerint »

@ AGar -- A third explanation (other than Iecscum and Haylentracker) is that Furco was scum with Haylen; however, both flipped scum went after Furco reasonably aggressively, so I don't see that as too default, anyway. I don't blame you for coming to that conclusion. On the other hand, Haylen *DID* flip darkened, so she does appear to have had SOME ability, which may well have been tracker.

(EDIT: Also, I just noticed that we've had "Dark Demon" and "Shadow Demon" flips. Is that 2 separate scumteams? :? )

I'd point out that I personally wouldn't think up her weird MY INBOX WAS FULL excuse as I had no idea that that happened at that point and have only 300-some PMs in my inbox (I checked when she claimed hers was full to gauge how plausible it was), but I suppose there'd be at least one other scum, I think, so that doesn't necessarily establish anything.

@ AGar -- Since Vi has confirmed that "Offered a Shot" is a kill flavor (even if it makes people WASTE AWAY IN MARGARITAVILLE DO YOU GET IT IT IS A CUTE PUN I JUST GOT IT LOLIRL), I think a vig probably targeted her. It's probably the ability given out D4, if we stick with one ability per day (Soc -> vezo -> Haylen).

@ Plum -- It's unlimited AFAIK. I've targeted another player and should neighborize with them provided I don't target the same player as scum. So that'll re: confirm my ability unless I'm really unlucky.

@ pacman -- Yeah, I just had an exam today, so I've fallen behind in all my games. Today was a big catch-up where I focused mainly on this game.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count LXII
~ GREAT REVIVAL
curiouskarmadog (L-3) ~ pacman, Furcolow

SocioPath (L-4) ~ curiouskarmadog
Iecerint (L-4) ~ AGar

Not Voting:
Chronopie,
AGar, curiouskarmadog, Furcolow,
SocioPath, Plum, Iecerint,
pacman

AGar 0 | Chronopie 0 | Furc 0 | Iece 0 | pacman 0 | Plum 0 | ckd 0 | Socio 0 PROD1 3

-A small glow surrounds Plum as of post 1954...

--With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 4 to No Lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(51%)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by Plum »

OKAY SO GUESS WHAT.

Apparently when you complain that you get no love suddenly you start glowing like a radioactive MOONBEAM.

That said, glowy moonbeams tell me that no one figured out what was wrong with pacman from that quote of mine.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by Plum »

[deleted; modpost from a different game]
Last edited by Vi on Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by Plum »

Okay so guess what I'm really messed up tonight.

You now have a flip from a game I'm running Heh.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Plum »

Vi, if you like you can delete that or something. Or not.

EBWOP: Thanks for being one step ahead of me <3
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Plum wrote:
pacman281292 wrote:AGar: His posting has been somehow good, and his votes have been often reasoned. However, since the start of D5 he would just tunnel on Haylen. Yeah, his cathces were indeed accurate, but Haylen isn't the only other player. This interaction, nonetheless, gives off a town vibe (well, he was one to point out the loopholes in Haylen's claim, and I don't think a scum would make such a thing when many townies are still undecided on the claim. Again, such degree of bussing is unlikely). My read on him is leaning town, altough I'd like he made a list of stances as well.
So wait, tunneling on scum who might not have been lynched and wasn't expected to get shot and flip during the Day is some sort of point against him??? The tone is strikingly reminiscent of that.
What was bad was the tunneling itself. Not the fact the tunnelee flipped scum. You're misreading me.

Basically you end up wasting time semi-implicating people you have Townreads on for good reasons for things
which are themselves nulltells or Towntells
. This smells of something.
Again, you misread me. AGar was further more cleared as town (for me) due to his interaction with Haylen, but I'd like to hear some content about everyone else. That's it.

Anyway, I'm not doing what you did. Call it a style difference, but that's not an appealing use of my posting time in this game. Really really not, actually. If you have the time/energy to go through each of CKD's posts (or nearly so) and declare something scummy about each of them, you have time to think through Haylen's claimed Track and figure out what you think the implications are re: Iecerint. I'd rather do that (and I'd also rather you did that, but whatever).
Huh? I think my question is indeed adequate. You've just been tunneling on me for a long time. I'd like to at least hear your thoughts on the other people.
I did the thing you said. Yeah, checking info based on known flips will give us info. But, when we don't have enough info from it (as is the case, I checked and didn't find any conclussion), we should find more "subtle" scumtells at the players' posting. That's what I think.

You know who I think is pretty definitely Town. Read up on mothrax's interactions with Chrono, plus a few other things (I think he's been early/only player on Haylen/vezo a few times) if you don't want to take my word on Chrono.
I skimread Chrono, and didn't find anything that would imply him being obvtown. He's just lurking through IMO.
About mothrax/Chrono, I don't actually know. Please point out why do you think the moth/Chrono interaction implies Chronotown, else I won't buy it.
In brief, don't be lazy. I think you still need to answer what I asked.

More tomorrow.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by Furcolow »

im here
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:07 pm

Post by Furcolow »

AGar wrote:Morning folks.

Sorry, I was sleeping off work.

VOTE: Furcolow

WHO ARE YOU?!?!?
Who, who? Who, who? ~Vi
I SAID I REALLY WANNA KNOW
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Friend wrote:
Iecerint wrote:
Vote: Sociopath

Were Sociopath town in a game with me in it, it would be the first time.
SocioPath wrote:
Vote: Iecerint

This guy is ALWAYS SCUM when I am around.
You guys are always scumbuddies?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Furcolow wrote:
unvote
vote: iecerint
LAL
echo
echo
echo
unvote
vote: iecerint LAL
echo
echo
echo

Fixed(?) ~Vi
Last edited by Vi on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:13 pm

Post by Furcolow »

mod please bold my above and add cute digital golden sun music please
thank you !
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:17 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Furcolow wrote:I have this gut feeling and urge to see vezokpiraka flip
I guarantee a scum flip
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:19 pm

Post by Furcolow »

SocioPath wrote:
Furcolow wrote:I have this gut feeling and urge to see vezokpiraka flip
I guarantee a scum flip
But Fur!
Vezo is like that...
...as town.
:o

Man I want to see a VI vs. VI fight.
I don't think I've ever really got to see one of those before.
We could even take side betting. :P
BAM, ROASTED

SOCIOPATH + IECERINT CONNECTION
SOCIOPATH + VEZOKPIRAKA CONNECTION
unvote iecerint;
vote sociopath[/b]

even if he's worthless, i am more sure of him. we can lynch iecerint or vig him tonight. he deserves a worthier death, and where he is my neighbor, he might be able to take me out with him. i'd like to live as long as possible, town is in a precarious position and needs to listen to me on this one.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:20 pm

Post by Furcolow »

if only that was one post, it would actually work
vote sociopath

sorry for making the thread ugly with good play
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:23 am

Post by Iecerint »

You're not lovers with me. You won't die if I'm killed.

I would love to lynch SP. Thank you.

Vote: Sociopath

L-2

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”