AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:01 am

Post by AGar »

What's the case on SP?

I see lurking and one post about Vezo-meta?

Convince me pl0x. Re-read should be quick though.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:06 am

Post by Iecerint »

That is mainly it I think.

Also I think he is scum using the power of playing with SPscum over and over.

Also PoE from my PoV.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Don't forget the obvbussing against Vezok and then pulling back when Haylen replaced in that SP did:
SocioPath wrote:
vezokpiraka wrote:I am down with that.
unvote
Vote pacman
PLEASE OH PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS POST TO ME.
FOR I NEED TO SEE THE LIGHT.
SocioPath wrote:TOO LITTLE
TOO LATE
UNVOTE
VOTE: VEZOK
SocioPath wrote:
vezokpiraka wrote:Well pacman is a good vote. We can lynch and he flips scum right?
EXCELLENT.
EXPLAIN WHY HE IS A GOOD VOTE.
SocioPath wrote:
vezokpiraka wrote:Back to furc. Pcaman isn't going anywhere.
unvote
Vote furcolow
WHAT THE HELL IS THIIIS?!

PACMAN = GOOD VOTE BECAUSE != BAD VOTE
Now a wagon is actually FORMING, and people are actually coming around on pacman...and OHCRAPITSNOTGOINGANYWHERE.
BAM.
THAT SP GUY IS ROASTED.
AND LIKE CKD SAID: NEVER VOTED FOR THAT SCUM HAYLEN.

Also there is the fact that SP is scum in Iecerint games 100% of the time, so that should be thrown in the case as well.

Now, as we watch him flail, lets see him shove attention onto someone else he has been avoiding for a while to minimise flake towards himself by pointing fingers.
Especially with that new scum flip, to cut all ties to the recently deceased scum:

The fact vezo was scum really makes me think the above points to pacmanscum, with a fail-bussing on vezo's part, with the whole "good vote because its not bad" crap that I was talking about before.
Looks and feels like a half-assed bandwagon bussing to get whatever cred he can by going "oh I wanted him dead so obviously I'm town."

Then there is this beauty:
pacman281292 wrote:SocioPath: This player can be described by 3 letters and four question marks. WTF????
He's just absolutely unreadable. I'd say that, when the time comes, we will be able to discard out Socio as the last scum (in case he is). I'd leave him alive for now, even with his sheer uselessness.
uhh...
pacman281292 wrote:SocioPath 3.5
pacman281292 wrote:Chronopie: This player can be described in 2 words: Active lurking. He shamelessly hopped on almost all of the popular wagons with little to no reasons. The only post where he has stated his stances in more than one player was ISO26. As AGar and Plum, I'd like he stated his (updated) stances, with at least some reasoning. Overall, my read is null, with a (very) mild scum lean.
pacman281292 wrote:Chronopie 4
Chronopie is an active lurking null read, he gets a 4, which is null learning towards scum...okay.
SOCIOPATH is "absolutely unreadable", but can be left alive because useless...which is 3.5 for being scummier.

Last time I checked, finding someone to be scum means you are GETTING A READ ON THAT PERSON.
Not "oh I cant read you...so you're scum."

Wish THAT wash.
Vote: pacman

AND AFTER THAT THERE IS THE IECING ON THE CAKE.

FLAIL SPSCUM. FLAIL.
LOOK AT THAT DESPERATE HALF-ASSED ATTACK THAT CAME OUT OF NOWHERE.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i would have been happier with you saying "you guys are fucking idiots" than trying to push a lynch on one
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count LXIII
~ Unhalting March
SocioPath (L-2) ~ curiouskarmadog, Furcolow, Iecerint

curiouskarmadog (L-4) ~ pacman,
Furcolow

Iecerint (L-4) ~ AGar
pacman (L-4) ~ SocioPath

Not Voting:
Chronopie,
SocioPath,
Plum,
Iecerint

AGar 0 | Chronopie 1 | Furc 0 | Iece 0 | pacman 0 | Plum 0 | ckd 1 | Socio 0 PROD1 4

-A small glow surrounds Plum as of post 1983...

--With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 4 to No Lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(42%)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Furcolow »

unvote
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Plum »

Everyone saying 'we shouldn't vote Pacman today because he was the Mothrax counterwagon needs to go back and carefully evaluate the evolution of Day 2 and it's wagons. I hope to do that myself tonight, but don't just write it off.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by Furcolow »

very true. pacman and mothrax had another wagon going with theirs (mine!)
i pushed one of them to equal the other so mine would be in 3rd, and it really paid off for the town
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by Furcolow »

plum get pumped up again and vote someone
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i should have clarified that, but that's why i unvoted! I saw u and chronopie just not voting. I would rather follow you all. My town play is fucking bad.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Furcolow wrote: My town play is fucking bad.
anyway....

Plum, I will read it again....but I remember going over it before thinking, it looked like a town counter.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I felt like they were pushing dual wagons on me and pacman, then AGar and I saved us with mothrax... mainly judge tbh
That's how I remember it.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:22 pm

sp, is correct he did vote him, page 24 (before I came in)....didnt look back far enough. (08/29)

Ooohhh, you must have thought he was so scummy, because…

a couple days later you are voting with him...(09/01)
Vi wrote:
Mini Vote Count:

pacman (L-3) ~ Plum, Socrates, Friend, vezokpiraka, SocioPath
Furcolow (L-5) ~ mothrax, pacman, Chronopie (animorpherv1)
Me=Weird (L-7) ~ Iecerint
mothrax (L-7) ~ AGar
Plum (L-7) ~ zwetschenwasser

Not Voting: Locke Lamora, curiouskarmadog, Me=Weird, Furcolow
Going by vote counts…you vote with him for an entire week of votes counts, until he unvotes pac, to bus moth.(09/06)
Vi wrote:
Vote Count XXI
~ A revelation!
mothrax (L-1) ~ AGar, Friend, curiouskarmadog, Iecerint, Me=Weird, Furcolow, vezokpiraka

pacman (L-5) ~ Plum, Socrates,
vezokpiraka,
SocioPath,
Furcolow

Furcolow (L-5) ~ mothrax, pacman, Chronopie
Me=Weird (L-7) ~ Locke Lamora
Plum (L-7) ~ zwetschenwasser
Maybe you want us to believe the next day you thought he was scum?

09/09
Vi wrote:
Vote Count XXVI
~ SECRET INFOS
vezokpiraka (L-2) ~ Me=Weird, pacman, AGar, Locke Lamora, Friend

pacman (L-4) ~
Friend, Furcolow,
Plum, SocioPath, vezokpiraka
Nope, you voting with that guy again you want everyone to believe you thought was scum…on Pac….who is the other wagon???....oh yeah..that guy you want everyone to believe is scummy.

calling bullshit.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by Plum »

Remember how I said a bunch of times that Pacman's behavior regarding the Wraith hammer - avoiding it and preemptively justifying moving onto it in a scummy way, and being wishy-washy about whether he wanted to hammer it or vote the counterwagon? Well, who was the counterwagon there?

VEZOK. WITH A CAPITAL V.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

I've been distracted with other stuff lately, so I've not been able to finish the reread. Sorry. I'll try to catch up tomorrow.
SocioPath wrote:Now, as we watch him flail, lets see him shove attention onto someone else he has been avoiding for a while to minimise flake towards himself by pointing fingers.
Especially with that new scum flip, to cut all ties to the recently deceased scum:

The fact vezo was scum really makes me think the above points to pacmanscum, with a fail-bussing on vezo's part, with the whole "good vote because its not bad" crap that I was talking about before.
Looks and feels like a half-assed bandwagon bussing to get whatever cred he can by going "oh I wanted him dead so obviously I'm town."

Then there is this beauty:
pacman281292 wrote:SocioPath: This player can be described by 3 letters and four question marks. WTF????
He's just absolutely unreadable. I'd say that, when the time comes, we will be able to discard out Socio as the last scum (in case he is). I'd leave him alive for now, even with his sheer uselessness.
uhh...
pacman281292 wrote:SocioPath 3.5
pacman281292 wrote:Chronopie: This player can be described in 2 words: Active lurking. He shamelessly hopped on almost all of the popular wagons with little to no reasons. The only post where he has stated his stances in more than one player was ISO26. As AGar and Plum, I'd like he stated his (updated) stances, with at least some reasoning. Overall, my read is null, with a (very) mild scum lean.
pacman281292 wrote:Chronopie 4
Chronopie is an active lurking null read, he gets a 4, which is null learning towards scum...okay.
SOCIOPATH is "absolutely unreadable", but can be left alive because useless...which is 3.5 for being scummier.

Last time I checked, finding someone to be scum means you are GETTING A READ ON THAT PERSON.
Not "oh I cant read you...so you're scum."

Wish THAT wash.

AND AFTER THAT THERE IS THE IECING ON THE CAKE.
You have posted almost no content (OH MIRACLE YOU AT LEAST TRIED TO DO SO TODAY! ZOMGOMGOMG!). You're absolutely unreadable, as you seem to not have ever tried to play the game for real. That worsens your situation against other active lurkers IMO. That's why I scored you as slightly worse than Chronopie.
I don't understand the first part. I think you mean I'm scum because vezo was bussing me, right?
If so, point out where. You have decided to throw a case, so explain what you say plz.
If not, then explain what do you mean.
@Plum:
Plum wrote:Everyone saying 'we shouldn't vote Pacman today because he was the Mothrax counterwagon needs to go back and carefully evaluate the evolution of Day 2 and it's wagons. I hope to do that myself tonight, but don't just write it off.
Answer these questions (in italics, in case you missed them):
pacman281292 wrote:
Plum wrote: Anyway, I'm not doing what you did. Call it a style difference, but that's not an appealing use of my posting time in this game. Really really not, actually. If you have the time/energy to go through each of CKD's posts (or nearly so) and declare something scummy about each of them, you have time to think through Haylen's claimed Track and figure out what you think the implications are re: Iecerint. I'd rather do that (and I'd also rather you did that, but whatever).
Huh?
I think my question is indeed adequate. You've just been tunneling on me for a long time. I'd like to at least hear your thoughts on the other people
I did the thing you said. Yeah, checking info based on known flips will give us info. But, when we don't have enough info from it (as is the case, I checked and didn't find any conclussion), we should find more "subtle" scumtells at the players' posting. That's what I think.

You know who I think is pretty definitely Town. Read up on mothrax's interactions with Chrono, plus a few other things (I think he's been early/only player on Haylen/vezo a few times) if you don't want to take my word on Chrono.
I skimread Chrono, and didn't find anything that would imply him being obvtown. He's just lurking through IMO.
About mothrax/Chrono, I don't actually know. Please point out why do you think the moth/Chrono interaction implies Chronotown, else I won't buy it.
Also, related to the post itself: I'm not sure of that interaction. I don't care much. If you want to throw me off as scum, make a real case. And, again, stop tunneling, and at least try to read the other guys.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:44 pm

Oh plum, you got a point, rereading my “entering the game” posts.
curiouskarmadog wrote:Ok, got a little more time to read, typing as I am going, left off at page 10, starting page 11.

pacman281292 wrote:Well, I have no idea about why did vezok ping into my scumdar. He has posted nothing yet
But, why did AGar vote him?
strange statement, atp in the game, I found vezok leading in scumminess.
lol (side note), my first two big posts, I had moth and vez pegged as scum.

And how come no one was bitching about my gut here
curiouskarmadog wrote:though, my gut still is screaming vezo scum
, note this was right after my moth vote.

At any rate

I don’t know…..

My gut is now screaming SP, but at one point Pac did stand out..

Unvote, vote Pac….

Plum, I hope you are not scum, apparently a lot of people think you are town…not sure why, but many do...and pac's tunnel vision attack of me was obvious planned....he didnt go into that ISO objectively...he went in attacking every fucking post...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:45 pm

pacman281292 wrote: And, again, stop tunneling, and at least try to read the other guys.
now you think tunneling is bad.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

@CKD: lolwut?
Second (Yeah I'll make it the other way around): The way I (roughly) define tunneling (as it seems it's a different definition for you) is only attacking one player, while blatantly ignoring the other ones/not having stances on them.
I think it might be the wrong definition, but I think you might now understand what I'm trying to say about Plum.
And first, that vote DOES look terribly scummy. It's basically OMGUS; you have no case, and haven't ever tried to rebuff my case on you. Yet again, many of my "attacks" were at the fact that most of your posting was useless, and that you kept promising real content and never posted it. The points I somehow exaggerated are pointed out at post 1927. Again, if you feel that my case is poor, rebuff it. Don't just say "oh god pacman said all my posts are scummy so he's scum lynchhimnao".
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

EBWOP: About the quote about me, I think I said it. At that point (when I posted the quoted post), vezo had only posted 4 posts, none of which was actually voteworthy.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by Plum »

pacman281292 wrote:@CKD: lolwut?
Second (Yeah I'll make it the other way around): The way I (roughly) define tunneling (as it seems it's a different definition for you) is only attacking one player, while blatantly ignoring the other ones/not having stances on them.
I think it might be the wrong definition, but I think you might now understand what I'm trying to say about Plum.
And first, that vote DOES look terribly scummy. It's basically OMGUS; you have no case, and haven't ever tried to rebuff my case on you. Yet again, many of my "attacks" were at the fact that most of your posting was useless, and that you kept promising real content and never posted it. The points I somehow exaggerated are pointed out at post 1927. Again, if you feel that my case is poor, rebuff it. Don't just say "oh god pacman said all my posts are scummy so he's scum lynchhimnao".
1. I'm not tunnelling on you. If the fact that I directed a lot of energy to trying to sort out Iecerint and Haylen today isn't enough to make the plain and clear, I don't know what it. I have plenty of stances on other players (it just seems you don't like to hear it when the one's I'm most confident on are a set of three very strong Townreads, huh).

2. CKD never said that because you called all his posts scummy you were scum; in fact, he spent a while thinking you were Town very much in spite of that fact. You're calling OMGUS when it's not there. It's not even a strawman, it's a downright untruth, like when Haylen kept insinuating that anyone who found her scummy was basing it only of Vezo's scumminess.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Pacman, several players have made cases on you. Claiming that there is no case on you is just not true.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by SocioPath »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Vi wrote:
Vote Count XXVI
~ SECRET INFOS
vezokpiraka (L-2) ~ Me=Weird, pacman, AGar, Locke Lamora, Friend

pacman (L-4) ~
Friend, Furcolow,
Plum, SocioPath, vezokpiraka
Nope, you voting with that guy again you want everyone to believe you thought was scum…on Pac….who is the other wagon???....oh yeah..that guy you want everyone to believe is scummy.

calling bullshit.
SocioPath wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:My gut is now screaming SP, but at one point Pac did stand out..

Unvote, vote Pac….
WHOOPS.
UNVOTE
VOTE: CKD
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Plum »

Nonono, SP, don't draw CKD into a catfight now.

PLEASE.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Plum wrote:
pacman281292 wrote:@CKD: lolwut?
1. I'm not tunnelling on you. If the fact that I directed a lot of energy to trying to sort out Iecerint and Haylen today isn't enough to make the plain and clear, I don't know what it. I have plenty of stances on other players (it just seems you don't like to hear it when the one's I'm most confident on are a set of three very strong Townreads, huh).

2. CKD never said that because you called all his posts scummy you were scum; in fact, he spent a while thinking you were Town very much in spite of that fact. You're calling OMGUS when it's not there. It's not even a strawman, it's a downright untruth, like when Haylen kept insinuating that anyone who found her scummy was basing it only of Vezo's scumminess.
1: If you mean Chronopie, then please point out the posts that make you think his interaction with mothrax implies Chrono being obvtown. I've yet to see your stances on many other guys. If you do have them, point out "I've already stated on personx" and I'll look for it myself. If you haven't mentioned those players, please try to read them and post something about them.
However, I think it's fair enough (somehow).
2: The first part is fair enough. I think I misread there.
The second part I don't totally agree. His read on me flipped all the way from "confused town" from "scum" without any reason, as my wagon seemed to take off (with SP voting and you having apparent intentions to jump in). I saw it as a form of trying to get an easy OMGUS under other people's reasons.
On second thought, it might not be so much of an OMGUS vote, but rather of a shameless bandwagon. I still think the vote is scummy.
Iecerint wrote:Pacman, several players have made cases on you. Claiming that there is no case on you is just not true.
AS far as I've seen, Plum and SP have made cases. I've replied to both them if I'm not wrong (I might have missed answering something to Plum; if so please restate). CKD doesn't have a case on me; he just hopped in blindly when the wagon took off.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”