Alnara
Alnara
Goon
Alnara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by Alnara »

It's Vi. No, I haven't finally broken down and started using an alt - I managed to tempban my main account (seriously) and this account is the only way I can post right now.
curiouskarmadog wrote:at this point in the actual game, i dont think you said anything...you really thought this was a real vote outside of anything random and/or funny?

-quotesnip-
I know I did.
Equinox wrote:sottyrulez and VP Baltar back-and-forth nearly gave me a headache. I'm getting town vibes from both of them.
Good, I'm not the only one. Though the sudden kiss+make up between VPB and sottyrulez is kind of unsettling.

After ckd's premature claim I think I'm going to go back to flaming him again. That was a huge blunder in a role-centric game like this one.
VP Baltar wrote:VOTE: Equinox

I'm not a fan of the quick voting to L-1 and then backing down right after a claim. Possible scum in search of power roles.
Iiiiii'm not buying this actually.

I like this Equinox character. She can be in my AwesomeTownBlocTM.

This post is something of a rush job due to alt, IE, life, etc.. I haven't bothered parsing whether I should unvote ckd. If I did, I would probably move my vote to VPB for that Equinox vote.
This is a hydra. It used to belong to SFG and Vi, but now it belongs to SFG and Phate.

Return to “Completed Open Games”