sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

Vi wrote:
sottyrulez wrote:-I actually like nopoint. I thought he came out looking better in his spat with Equinox. I like the too many town reads point too. It helped me catch scum before
In unsurprising news, I don't agree with any of this - considering I had the same problem (too many Town reads) when I voted npau. If I have Town reads on {ckd, Equinox, VP Baltar?, sottyrulez}, then etc. npau dodging pointed questions after his Equinox+ckd case didn't take hold and St.K's general existence actually lends itself to this a bit.
He dodged questions? I missed that. Can you direct me to the post in question?

I also called you out on the too many town thing when you made that post, but yeah.

CKD, I'm not sure what you are driving at. We were happy with your wagon at the time because we thought you would flip scum, hence our vote.
THEN you claimed in the manner you did.
We became pissed after this because of copious reasons detailed in thread (math + anti town + shrinking of vanilla pool + etc). An emotion that was further compounded by Equinox's behavior.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by Vi »

sottyrulez wrote:
Vi wrote:
sottyrulez wrote:-I actually like nopoint. I thought he came out looking better in his spat with Equinox. I like the too many town reads point too. It helped me catch scum before
In unsurprising news, I don't agree with any of this - considering I had the same problem (too many Town reads) when I voted npau. If I have Town reads on {ckd, Equinox, VP Baltar?, sottyrulez}, then etc. npau dodging pointed questions after his Equinox+ckd case didn't take hold and St.K's general existence actually lends itself to this a bit.
He dodged questions? I missed that. Can you direct me to the post in question?
Probably not more easily than I can summarize it. Tell me if this isn't accurate.
npau: lol ckd and Equinox are scum
Equinox: NUH-UH
npau: well okay you might be scum, i'll wait for sk
npau: shut up i'm waiting for sk
Everyone: WHY
npau: i like calling the team
Vi: WHAT WOULD SK CHANGE
npau: if i don't like my equinox case at some point i'll unvote
Vi: and do what
npau: ...
Vi: *cough*
npau: meh (210)

Two things. One, the part about calling the team doesn't ring true with me. Actual quote:
npau 157 wrote:No because I look for scum teams, not solely scum. If St.K looks scummy for example, it would further disprove my case against Equi/CKD.
Notice that Equinox and ckd are necessarily scum
together
Second and following that, there is deliberately no mention of secondary suspicions if Equinox&&ckd doesn't fit his model. It thus seems somewhat unsurprising that he attacked St.K, although apparently Inspector K isn't scummy enough to unvote Equinox.
VP Baltar wrote:Perhaps you're of a different alignment this time.
Likewise. How do you know I'm of a different alignment? And since you brought it up, do you still find Equinox to be scum/my?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Vi wrote:Likewise. How do you know I'm of a different alignment? And since you brought it up, do you still find Equinox to be scum/my?
When did I say I knew you were of a different alignment? Wow, that's just flat out scummy if you actually read that from what I wrote and are seriously asking that question. My point is that I'm town this game, so maybe you're town to and therefore I agree with good town points being made. In terms of Equinox, you should read my posts when I commented on her link and changed my vote.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by Vi »

VP Baltar wrote:
Vi wrote:Likewise. How do you know I'm of a different alignment? And since you brought it up, do you still find Equinox to be scum/my?
When did I say I knew you were of a different alignment? Wow, that's just flat out scummy if you actually read that from what I wrote and are seriously asking that question.
*snort* Today was a long day, I needed that.
All right, let's play this your way.
VP Baltar wrote:Perhaps you're of a different alignment this time.
"OR MAYBE YOU'RE NOT but let's not take any hard stance on this or anything."
There, no presupposition of knowledge and the appropriate blanks on reasoning filled in from your response. You're welcome.
My point is that I'm town this game, so maybe you're town to and therefore I agree with good town points being made.
Waitwaitwait.
*VPB-Town -> Vi-Town? I mean, it would be REALLY COOL if games were like that, but I'm quite surprised that you're willing to say that after getting burned by Vi-scum
again
. I mean really.
*So you're agreeing with what I'm saying because I'm apparently Town...? Isn't it supposed to go the other way? :?
In terms of Equinox, you should read my posts when I commented on her link and changed my vote.
It sounds like you went from calling out her L-1 vote as poorly reasoned and rolefishing to just not rolefishing. I think sottyrulez is still going fairly strong on the Equihate wagon for other reasons, so it's not like that's all that's on the table about her.

Yyyyyyyeah just a little too much slime here.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by Vi »

Okay the first part of that may be overboard, as my question was poorly worded.
The intent was "Why do you think I'm of a different alignment
[from last time]
", and that's still the question I want answered given that his reasoning for acting differently is based on a noncommittal "perhaps I'm of a different alignment this time".
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:38 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

Vi wrote:
me wrote: 3> This is a matter of personal opinion, not alignment.
Elaborate on this too. It's ambiguous right now.
Whether walls of texts are scummy or not
me wrote: is a matter of personal opinion, not alignment.
Happy?
curiouskarmadog wrote: how did my play style work out last game?...I also had a power role then too....this posting seems awful narrow minded. Also, could there be any other reason I am acting this way?....can you think of any reason my I brought my change in playstyle up earlier in the thread?
How should I know @@. A clear possibility is because you have different alignment this time around.
nopointinactingup wrote:More accurately put, CKD is not playing like his meta, so I have a definite suspicion on him.
Sweet shit, I love posts like this…please, do tell me what my meta is?...since you must have checked a couple games (to include my last mafia role from a year ago)…you must have a solid understanding of my meta…please explain..how do I play as town?...is there any difference between a town vanilla or town power in my play? any games you read that you feel demostrates your theory well?
Sorry I don't stalk. What I meant is meta from the previous game.
Vi wrote: npau dodging pointed questions after his Equinox+ckd case didn't take hold and St.K's general existence actually lends itself to this a bit.
Neither am I dodging or you are being pointed.
Vi wrote: npau: lol ckd and Equinox are scum
This isn't accurate.
Two things. One, the part about calling the team doesn't ring true with me. Actual quote:
npau 157 wrote:No because I look for scum teams, not solely scum. If St.K looks scummy for example, it would further disprove my case against Equi/CKD.
together
So ?
Second and following that, there is deliberately no mention of secondary suspicions if Equinox&&ckd doesn't fit his model. It thus seems somewhat unsurprising that he attacked St.K, although apparently Inspector K isn't scummy enough to unvote Equinox.
I thought you were better at reading.
nopointinactingup POST 1 wrote:Yo. I'm back!
- The scums are likely Equinox/CKD.
- Vi has a completely different vibe from the way he was last game ( dunno if it's the ava :) ). His over committed defense for Equinox also looks town.
- At first I suspected VP + SR of playing the distancing card at the start because their points against each other were so trivial until post #54, 55, 56 dispelled my suspicion to a large extent. However, I'm still noting this possibility as they have recently gotten inexplicably friendly towards each other.

- No read on St.Kerrigan.
Justice will prevail
\m/
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:03 am

Post by Vi »

nopointinactingup wrote:
Vi wrote:
me wrote:3> This is a matter of personal opinion, not alignment.
Elaborate on this too. It's ambiguous right now.
Whether walls of texts are scummy or not
me wrote:is a matter of personal opinion, not alignment.
Happy?
I think both me and St.K will disagree about anyone saying walls of text are scummy. (Not that posting walls of text is scummy, but whether anyone said that.)
Vi wrote:npau dodging pointed questions after his Equinox+ckd case didn't take hold and St.K's general existence actually lends itself to this a bit.
Neither am I dodging or you are being pointed.
Vi wrote:npau: lol ckd and Equinox are scum
This isn't accurate.
Blanket statements are extremely convincing.
together
So ?
One, as mentioned before calling the team based on associative connections usually doesn't work.
Two, I'm very confident you're wrong already. (not that I expect that to convince you)
Three, it seems like a narrow way to look at either of Equinox or curiouskarmadog, what with the implications being that
*you would have to start over if Equinox+ckd didn't work out (especially given the next quote)
*Equinox+ckd aren't being considered as separately scummy
So scumhunting that doesn't work and is on the verge of being abandoned, yet still consciously kept up with. EXTREMELY TOWNISH BEHAVIOR.
I thought you were better at reading.
nopointinactingup POST 1 wrote:Yo. I'm back!
- The scums are likely Equinox/CKD.
- Vi has a completely different vibe from the way he was last game ( dunno if it's the ava :) ). His over committed defense for Equinox also looks town.
- At first I suspected VP + SR of playing the distancing card at the start because their points against each other were so trivial until post #54, 55, 56 dispelled my suspicion to a large extent. However, I'm still noting this possibility as they have recently gotten inexplicably friendly towards each other.

- No read on St.Kerrigan.
And you're saying nothing has changed since your first real post?

Apologies for wallposting; this post is fairly short without them but context, etc.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

had to update my other games first...will do 7-10 here tomorrow
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

SK wrote:Vi has taken to the bad habit of overreacting to bad things people say about him
Do you think you're guilty of overreacting to what people say about you? I think you are.
Vi wrote:You should have claimed when someone asked for a claim, at least if vanilla. With power roles (and scum) things get a little messier but etc.
This almost sounds accusatory. Do you think it was scummy of ckd to claim when he did?
Vi wrote:Waitwaitwait.
*VPB-Town -> Vi-Town? I mean, it would be REALLY COOL if games were like that, but I'm quite surprised that you're willing to say that after getting burned by Vi-scum again. I mean really.
*So you're agreeing with what I'm saying because I'm apparently Town...? Isn't it supposed to go the other way?
No my point was if you're making good points that I find logical, I tend to agree. Reading back over my sentence...well that's barely English. But if you make well reasoned points, I tend to believe you're town. This applies to anyone and not just you. I guess this has bitten me in the behind (twice?) before with respect to you, but that doesn't mean I should automatically disagree with you on everything or find you scummy for no apparent reason other than my own alignment being with the town. If you think VP Baltar agreeing with occasional remarks from you = scummy, then you're being ridiculous my friend.
Vi wrote:It sounds like you went from calling out her L-1 vote as poorly reasoned and rolefishing to just not rolefishing. I think sottyrulez is still going fairly strong on the Equihate wagon for other reasons, so it's not like that's all that's on the table about her.
The role fishing was obviously the heart of my argument there. I don't believe anymore that she was doing it, so Equihate based on my original points is slightly meh to me. I don't see what what SRs pursuit of Equinox has to do with my own feelings on the subject. You can elaborate on what you meant there.
Vi wrote:The intent was "Why do you think I'm of a different alignment [from last time]", and that's still the question I want answered given that his reasoning for acting differently is based on a noncommittal "perhaps I'm of a different alignment this time".
Again, I never said explicitly that I believe you're of a different alignment. In case you haven't noticed, I don't read you all that easy and I'm certainly not ready to commit to you being town. I don't see how you take a snarky response from me and take it to mean that I have some kind of uber town read on you. I feel you're townish just because you generally seem more feisty this game, but I imagine that if either you or SR got the same alignment this time around you'd definitely try and switch up your playstyle as much possible to keep the heat off of you.

Where the hell is Equinox? Where the hell is SK? I thought I was moving toward being the laziest player in this thread.
YOUR AD HERE

sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

Equinox apparently has enough time to post multiple times in another game, but apparently not enough time to post here.

I've been watching her activity today like a hawk. We're waiting for her response to our previous posts.

Saintkerrigan hasn't been posting much in any of his games.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by Vi »

This almost sounds accusatory. Do you think it was scummy of ckd to claim when he did?
I'm not sure about scummy, but certainly anti-Town. Is there any surprise that I almost sound accusatory (unintentionally as by this time the point has been driven into the ground)?
No my point was if you're making good points that I find logical, I tend to agree. Reading back over my sentence...well that's barely English. But if you make well reasoned points, I tend to believe you're town. This applies to anyone and not just you. I guess this has bitten me in the behind (twice?) before with respect to you, but that doesn't mean I should automatically disagree with you on everything or find you scummy for no apparent reason other than my own alignment being with the town. If you think VP Baltar agreeing with occasional remarks from you = scummy, then you're being ridiculous my friend.
YOU SAID "MY FRIEND" YOU'RE BUDDYING OMG

We're talking about points you agree with and points you don't agree with, and my memory's poor. Could you throw out some examples of each?
<stuff>
I don't see what what SRs pursuit of Equinox has to do with my own feelings on the subject. You can elaborate on what you meant there.
What are your own feelings about SR's pursuit of Equinox?
Vi wrote:The intent was "Why do you think I'm of a different alignment [from last time]", and that's still the question I want answered given that his reasoning for acting differently is based on a noncommittal "perhaps I'm of a different alignment this time".
Again, I never said explicitly that I believe you're of a different alignment. In case you haven't noticed, I don't read you all that easy and I'm certainly not ready to commit to you being town. I don't see how you take a snarky response from me and take it to mean that I have some kind of uber town read on you. I feel you're townish just because you generally seem more feisty this game, but I imagine that if either you or SR got the same alignment this time around you'd definitely try and switch up your playstyle as much possible to keep the heat off of you.
Snark detectors don't come standard on ViBots.

You (still) don't seem to be all that concerned about mis/reading me right now. Y/N and why?
Where the hell is Equinox? Where the hell is SK? I thought I was moving toward being the laziest player in this thread.
I think Equinox's sig should explain her. npau is antisocial and only posts at like 2 in the morning. I think I've seen everyone else around today except maybe ckd (who just recently posted). I already noticed you were moving toward being the laziest player in the thread >_>

Bleh, this isn't much BBCode but it looks like a wallpost.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

SR wrote:Equinox apparently has enough time to post multiple times in another game, but apparently not enough time to post here.
I'm interested in your product and or service.
Vi wrote:I'm not sure about scummy, but certainly anti-Town. Is there any surprise that I almost sound accusatory (unintentionally as by this time the point has been driven into the ground)?
Well, it is a bit odd to see you make a seemingly accusatory statement about something I thought you had written off prior as anti-town, yes.
Vi wrote:We're talking about points you agree with and points you don't agree with, and my memory's poor. Could you throw out some examples of each?
Now that's just being lazy. I disagreed with you on SR first thing in the game and on the Equinox rolefishing issue at first. More recently I agreed with you about SR's vote stances regarding vanilla's in this setup not really jiving with their voting for Equinox and then blaming her for derailing the ckd wagon.

Are you really arguing with me and you have no idea what you're talking about, or is this supposed to be some kind of test of my own geezer memory?
Vi wrote:What are your own feelings about SR's pursuit of Equinox?
I find it to be a worthwhile pursuit. I think some of the points are flimsy (npaus town list thing is meh to me), but my reads aren't really that strong and we're on page 10 at this point. If Equinox is really thread dodging like SR is stating, then pressure on her is a good thing.
Vi wrote:You (still) don't seem to be all that concerned about mis/reading me right now. Y/N and why?
Yes because it takes me time to get a confident read on you. Hell, last game I wasn't even confident of my read on you going in to Night 2. Since that's the case, I tend to put you aside day 1 until feel I get a better grasp on you. I'm confident that something will come over time, but I'm unconcerned with you in general at this point. If things change, you'll be the first to know.
Vi wrote:I already noticed you were moving toward being the laziest player in the thread >_>
Well, you know. I gots ta be where I gots ta be. Plus I've had a lot of work this week and haven't had as much motivation to read all of my games in one lump like I usually do.
YOUR AD HERE

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by Vi »

Well, it is a bit odd to see you make a seemingly accusatory statement about something I thought you had written off prior as anti-town, yes.
He asked.
but my reads aren't really that strong and we're on page 10 at this point.
Do tell.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:53 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

Vi wrote:Blanket statements are extremely convincing.
Vi wrote:So scumhunting that doesn't work and is on the verge of being abandoned, yet still consciously kept up with. EXTREMELY TOWNISH BEHAVIOR.
Thanks.
Vi wrote:And you're saying nothing has changed since your first real post?
I didn't say that. Why do you think so?
VP Baltar wrote:
SK wrote:Vi has taken to the bad habit of overreacting to bad things people say about him
Good things too.
Vi wrote:
I think Equinox's sig should explain her. npau is antisocial and only posts at like 2 in the morning.
Antisocial =/= posting at 2 a.m =/= posting at 2 a.m in my time zone.
Justice will prevail
\m/
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:00 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Vi wrote:Do tell.
If I was making a scum to town list immediately, it would read [SK, Sottyrulez], nopoint, Equinox, Vi, Ckd.
YOUR AD HERE

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:09 am

Post by Vi »

nopointinactingup wrote:
Vi wrote:And you're saying nothing has changed since your first real post?
I didn't say that. Why do you think so?
That is exactly what you said by saying that VPB+sottyrulez was your backup plan if Equinox+ckd didn't go through.
VP Baltar wrote:
Good things too.
Actually true. >.>
Vi wrote:
I think Equinox's sig should explain her. npau is antisocial and only posts at like 2 in the morning.
Antisocial =/= posting at 2 a.m =/= posting at 2 a.m in my time zone.
I still insist I said nothing incorrect, although you being antisocial and posting at 2 in the morning my time aren't necessarily related :P
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:28 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Answering a few recent questions posed before diving back into catchup mode:

@ Vi: No, I didn't say nopoint hadn't done
anything
prior to bringing my name up. When I skimmed, I saw he was waiting on me before reporting evaluations, so I voted him to show my displeasure of that stance. After reading things more in depth, however, I apparently misunderstood what nopoint actually meant to say; namely, that he was looking for scum teams, and needed my input to try and elucidate the read he had on Equinox/CKD (if I interpreted it correctly). While I personally disapprove of hunting for scumteams on Day 1 due to lack of flips, that's not nearly as bad as what I thought he was doing (withholding information when it wasn't necessary). In the end, I misunderstood what was really going on, and made a poor judgment call because of it. I still stand by my position that the vote was merely meant to convey a message, albeit a poorly-informed one.

Also, CKD spent the past few days (prior to my FoS) posting promises of content, yet not delivering. Why was it unreasonable for me to FoS him, given that I had no knowledge of the other games he was in at the time?
sottyrulez wrote:String the pot, fanning the flames... You know fueling the fire. It just didn't feel right. Thought it explained itself really.
How was I "fanning the flames"? By chiding VP for continuing a childish argument while you were trying to be reasonable about it? I was trying to get VP to be reasonable so the thread could move on from the VP-SR flame war.
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:59 am

Post by Equinox »

sottyrulez wrote:Equinox apparently has enough time to post multiple times in another game, but apparently not enough time to post here.

I've been watching her activity today like a hawk. We're waiting for her response to our previous posts.
Apparently, you weren't paying enough attention. Not only did my sig say, "I only have time for one-liners," but that is also the one game where I don't need to read long posts to catch up. I haven't been posting anywhere else. /ongoinggamelulz

Okay, I will catch up here momentarily. Got a couple of other things to take care of first.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:08 am

Post by Equinox »

Crap. Those "couple of other things" have eaten up my morning.

I have class, so I'll catch up in this thread when I get home in 5 hours. Sorry.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:12 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Unvote, Vote:Equinox
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:19 am

Post by sottyrulez »

We'll make this simple. We're waiting for a response to 213, and we're fed up with your thread dodging.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:25 am

Post by Equinox »

That isn't going to change anything, sottyrulez. I'm not dodging this thread. I put this game last on my priority list today for reasons I can't explain without getting modkilled. I will gladly explain my behavior on October 20 as soon as I am able, but right now that is not possible.

Look, if you don't believe that I won't be home for 5 hours, I will post my syllabus and a Google Map to prove this to you, but I can't guarantee any level of civility if I am forced to do that.

Preview edit: Fine, I'll answer 213, AND 213 ALONE, until I get home to tide you over.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:31 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I think the important question is, where's your avatar!

But seriously SR, why not give the benefit of the doubt that she'll post when she says she will and if she doesn't, then bash her?
YOUR AD HERE

Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Equinox »

sottyrulez wrote:
Equinox

Equinox Post 147 wrote:MY WALL IS BIGGER THAN YOURS.

First wall: nopointinactingup

After all that build-up, post 137 is a pretty big disappointment.
nopointinactingup wrote:His style has changed drastically from the last game. His former-game gambit suggested that he was eager to scum hunt at game beginning ( which is opposite from me actually =P ), while in this game he hardly makes an attempt to scum-hunt, resorting instead to mostly jokes and masochist-like comments while masking himself with votes on the inactives
tl;dr "CKD isn't playing like his meta, so he's probably scum."

First point of contention: "...which is opposite from me actually." Are you saying that you were unwilling to participate in the game initially? I understand that you had to go on V/LA for the greater part of the game day, so I apologize if I take your statement the wrong way. However, this piques my interest. Why?

Second point of contention: While I agree that CKD not using his town status to maximum advantage is quite worrying, you... seem to disagree with the assessment of the majority here. What about CKD's claim and subsequent posts do you not believe?
Can you explain exactly what you are trying to say in the second point of contention? I want to know what you were thinking at the time if possible.
First point of my "second point of contention": Since the pressure was laid off him, CKD was lurking/inactive. My position was that if someone is widely considered to be town, they should exploit that (regardless of their actual faction) by posting their opinions. CKD was not doing that, and that was beginning to bother me.

Second point of my "second point of contention": nopointinactingup suspected CKD, and I wanted to know what he thought of CKD's claim. I thought it was odd that he'd write off something that I'd gotten such a strong town read from.

There, the game can go on. If you'll excuse me, I have to actually gather my school supplies, drive to school, and attend class. After that, I have to drive back home, turn on my computer, read the damn thread, and then get my activity here back. If you do not like waiting for all of this, then I'd be happy to skip the part where I get modkilled for raging and just replace out.

Thank you for your patience. Have a nice day.

Preview edit: Someone complained about too many anime avatars. I obliged.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:37 am

Post by sottyrulez »

I was about to post something but I got ninjaed. I'll let Sotty explain the reasoning behind the vote. (It's her find.) It's not because we think she's lurking. (That was kind of a last straw, but the vote was moving to her anyway.)

Return to “Completed Open Games”