Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2228 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Bleh. AGar played a Damn good game, and pretty much deserved the win. I'm a little sad about the last minute rule change tipping off AGar AND him getting to kill and roleblock in the same night but with only 4 scum I can understand why Vi chose to do it that way.

The absolute 100% worst play from my PoV was the Me=Weird lynch. Haylen's claim didn't really make sense considering the theme AND you guys got explicit info pointing to Haylen lying and chose to ignore it and lynch someone that wouldn't make ANY sense as scum with her.

The only big thing I regret about my play was using the Piercing Eye on CKD instead of just giving Plum the vig earlier. It wound up working out decently later but a few more vig shots would have gone a long, long way, especially if Socio got shot before he got the PGO.

I'll hold off on the quicktopic until SSK okays it.

How DID Haylen know Iec neighborized Furc? Lucky guess?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2235 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Zachrulez wrote:Also, I had instructed Agar to claim he had roleblocked the kill if that did actually end up happening. That would have made endgame 50/50 if it was still going after that lynch.

I probably would have felt cheated if we lost to a town roleblocker after that mess though... so I'm glad that didn't happen.
After the lynch I was planning to use the battery points to give everyone a message that Chrono was town since the game wasn't over (if it wasn't over), and use the identification thing I gave to Friend that Vi mentioned-GG SCHB stood for Gammagooey, Star Control Hammer Brother and given that the earlier info SHOULD have led to a fast scum lynch I don't think AGar would have been able to pull it off.

I'm a little surprised that Vi made the scum halo cost faith when ours didn't, but thinking about it it makes sense to make sure scum aren't just throwing random halos every votecount to try and spawn confusion. I thought you just didn't feel like halo fighting after Haylen got lynched >.>
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2236 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

And by lynched, I mean pewpew'd.
phb3 wrote: You cannot make another post so soon after your last.
Wat.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2249 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Last ability Tar had- He could enter the game as a last ditch effort if it looked like the last scum was going to be lynched or something.

And I KINDA said some dumb mean things about you in the quicktopic since I didn't think 2 scum factions made any sense and it looked like you were pushing 2 living scum, which would be silly and also endgame.

My baddddddddd.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2253 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

OH PLEASE.

PLUM WAS BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY MR. MOTHRAX IS TOWN GUYZ.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2255 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh wait I just realized something.

If I had given the vig when I replaced in Sotty would have known about it THAT DAY and boom no more awesome-Plum, and if I had given a doc to protect her the same day too even worse when they both die consecutively, with Plum first due to roleblocker.

I NO LONGER HAVE ANY REGRETS. I do have le big question though.
Why kill Friend over confirmed-town CKD?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2268 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Man this post is so ninja'd.

If I was Friend-scum I probably would have outed the message anyway-If the town guy can give ONE message he can probably give another (even if it would have costed more points and been in a different form) and if that happened after holding onto the message then scum get double-screwed.

As for role costs, roleblocker/jailer might have been a bit cheap but for the most part sotty had multiple ways of messing with just about every role if they knew it was in the game- unstoppable against roleblocker/jailer, ninja for tracker/watcher, PGO for aaaaaanything, etc. If it was JUST me giving out powers without a scum seraph then scum might have had a real hard time but with the scum seraph helping them out no one role could continually mess with the scum except for the vig, which got countered pretty hard by the PGO.

CKD was only confirmed town to me, and Sotty got a hint at it through seeing that Piercing Eye targeted him but not the result from the action.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2271 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Vi wrote:
GG, Zach, how were your roles? Any changes?
Oh yeah aside from the minor point stuff-
Either have it so scum can't use Judgement/Trump Card in LYLO OR make it so it won't endgame the town until night if they're used at LYLO so town has a chance to put in a vig/doublevoter in the game to save it- I'd prefer the non-usage in LYLO personally.

If it's run instant-night again I'd make the roleblockers block any day actions made in the NEXT day after the instant-night so day vig-powah isn't overpowered if it gets outed. I think I mentioned this in the quicktopic earlier but since you're askin'.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2292 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:19 am

Post by Gammagooey »

SSK still isn't around so I'm gonna go ahead and post this, I don't see anything SSK said he would object to other people seeing anyway.

This is probably longer than the scum quicktopic by the way, I kinda spammed it up with messing with things a lot to try and maximize interest and talking to Vi about off-topic stuff.
Seraph Laaaaaand-http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/2BRGEtNair48V
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2302 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:22 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Hey Vi, it says you gave Chrono the blocker on 2159 but that was where you made the rule change, Did you send out the Chrono-blocker PM early or is that just a mistake?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2304 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:32 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Psssssssst one of you should post the scum quicktopic, I don't see anyone objecting and you've all posted >.>
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2310 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Uh Iec was in absolutely no way confirmed town.
He was confirmed neighborizer which in Vi games means JUST ABOUT NOTHING. Except you can talk to him. Whenever ya want.

Seraphs could have died if they went into the game by using their abilities- "Last Resort" and "Trump Card" if I remember right. It makes them players in every way (can vote, can die to lynch/scum kill/vig) except I don't think Tar would have gotten access to the scum kill.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2316 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:57 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Wraith wrote:@gamma: But Furcolow had a QT with Icerint, right? So why the fuck did he vote the only person he knew was definitely town?
Why are you going from quicktopic->town? They're not masons, it comes with no mention of alignment, and if you didn't notice scum could give out neighborizer too, AND me+mafiassk didn't know for sure if we were giving abilities to town or scum for all of them except Plum and CKD.

Fate, I'll probably see you there, and chances are going to be pretty high that everyone's going to have some sort of pseudo-day kill ability if I remember Unreal Tournament Mafia correctly.
So don't shoot me, kk?
o(<_<)o
__u_u___
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2331 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh hey I'm nomming this for Best Mechanic/Mutation, feel free to 2nd/3rd/whateverz it if you thought the Seraph mechanic was awesome :D

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”