sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:49 am

Post by sottyrulez »

VP Baltar wrote:
SR wrote:Equinox apparently has enough time to post multiple times in another game, but apparently not enough time to post here.
I'm interested in your product and or service.
VP Baltar wrote:
Vi wrote:What are your own feelings about SR's pursuit of Equinox?
I find it to be a worthwhile pursuit. I think some of the points are flimsy (npaus town list thing is meh to me), but my reads aren't really that strong and we're on page 10 at this point. If Equinox is really thread dodging like SR is stating, then pressure on her is a good thing.
VP Baltar wrote:I think the important question is, where's your avatar!

But seriously SR, why not give the benefit of the doubt that she'll post when she says she will and if she doesn't, then bash her?
I'm having trouble reconsiling quote 3 with quotes 1 and 2.

On re-reading, Saint Kerrigan's 205 also stopped me several times. The thing I got hung up on with his post was where he attributed Vi misinterpreting his Nopoint vote rather than accusing Vi of misrepping it. The wording there specifically bothers me, as misinterpreting isn't scummy, misrepresenting is. (But he pushes it as such in his case.)
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:24 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Vi wrote:
ckd wrote:The issue is, if you think my claim was a bad move (and this goes for everyone who is saying it) then you must think I am town….
Not necessarily true.
how as town can you think my move was bad AND assume I am scum?...unless you are saying that scum would also say my move was a bad one, then I am inclined to agree (but I doubt that is what you are saying)
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:25 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I don't think reconciling those is that much of an issue. You made your post about her thread dodging before she posted, correct? I was saying, she posted and said "I'll be posting in 5 hours" and you voted. I think it was rather impatient for the sake of looking impatient, which isn't very townish imo.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:32 am

Post by sottyrulez »

And immedietely after we cast our vote, Equinox started posting like a mofo. Looks like our frustration with her not being active in the game pressured her into being more active.

Or in other words, our vote had a pro-town effect... eh?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:41 am

Post by VP Baltar »

meh, I found it kind of antagonizing for no real reason, which can get a rise out of scum or town. Just how I see it.
YOUR AD HERE

Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:00 am

Post by Equinox »

sottyrulez wrote:And immedietely after we cast our vote, Equinox started posting like a mofo.
Looks like our frustration with her not being active in the game pressured her into being more active.

Or in other words, our vote had a pro-town effect... eh?
I had a post to make, but damn this pisses me off. I've put up with you being unreasonable for a good long portion of the day now because I really, really think you are terribly misguided town, but this... This is not something I am going to put up with.

sottyrulez, you are fucking unreasonable.

That is the only solid conclusion I can derive from this game, a conclusion stronger than any of my reads, including the read I have of my own alignment.

Fine, you had a valid reason to worry when you suddenly saw posting on October 20. I have admitted my mistake.

Did I not just promise you that I would fully explain this? Apparently, you skipped it. Did I not explain to you why I put this game
last
on my Mafia priority list when I returned on October 21? Did I also not explain to you why a full explanation was not possible? Apparently, you skipped those, too.

Because you got it in your head that YOU, THE ALMIGHTY POWERFUL HYDRA, CAUSED MY ACTIVITY TO SPIKE. Nothing that real life caused. Nothing that I caused. Man, you had me under your control all along.

I think I'm done with this game. As soon as I've calmed down, I'll start debating replacing out.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:11 am

Post by Equinox »

MOD: Post 280 is possibly in violation of Rule 2; therefore, I request replacement. I will assist in finding a replacement for my slot.

I know I'm not going to feel very good leaving all this shit in the game for everyone else in the town to clean up, but personally, this game has caused me more problems than it's been worth. I'm sorry to the rest of you, but I don't think I can handle this and not go completely batshit insane. Actually, I might have gotten there already.

See you in post-game; I'm willing to eat all the criticism you want to throw at me then. Just as long as you're reasonable, I won't bite.

I said I had a post, and a post I shall make now.

Vi: You made a point that VP Baltar's "laziness" does not match his town meta. Do you find laziness to be a town tell or a scum tell?

nopointinactingup: If you don't see the problem behind your "So?" response to Vi, I'm sorry for being a jerk (kinda comes with the rage mode), but you have to ask that, you have a problem with tunnel vision. You're welcome.

curiouskarmadog: Post 135.

sottyrulez: Oh, sottyrulez. Explain to my replacement why you did not feel the need to question CKD's claim. If your answer is "tone," explain why you ragged on me for doing exactly the same thing. Post 135 will suffice as complete rebuttal to any accusation that includes "Equinox put CKD at L-1 with full knowledge of its implications."
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:13 am

Post by sottyrulez »

VP Baltar wrote:meh, I found it kind of antagonizing for no real reason, which can get a rise out of scum or town. Just how I see it.
The whole point of the game is to pressure people you suspect for reactions so that you can analyze those reactions and decide whether you're on the right track or not.

This is the whole idea of the game ya know.

^ To that... wow. (280)

I'm honestly shocked by that reaction. (And by some of the others.)
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Equinox »

You honestly didn't think that I'd, you know, get mad when someone calls me a liar when I haven't been lying?

Re-evaluate the way you pressure people. It definitely didn't get you anything worthwhile in this game.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:18 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Equinox wrote:You honestly didn't think that I'd, you know, get mad when someone calls me a liar when I haven't been lying?

Re-evaluate the way you pressure people. It definitely didn't get you anything worthwhile in this game.
Mafia is a game of deception, lies, and hunting for them. If you think it's unreasonable to be called a liar in a mafia game, you might want to re-evaluate your expectations of the game.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Equinox »

I can handle being called a liar. I can handle being called scum. I thought I was doing a fine job of that.

What I do not appreciate are your insinuations that my V/LA was illegitimate when I have already tried to address you concerns you had for my posting activity on October 20 (and failed miserably thanks to gag rule), and then your later claim that you were the cause of my recent activity. Instead of something slightly more obvious... like my V/LA ending.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:30 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Equinox wrote:I can handle being called a liar. I can handle being called scum. I thought I was doing a fine job of that.

What I do not appreciate are your insinuations that my V/LA was illegitimate when I have already tried to address you concerns you had for my posting activity on October 20 (and failed miserably thanks to gag rule), and then your later claim that you were the cause of my recent activity. Instead of something slightly more obvious... like my V/LA ending.
I did not insinuate that your V/LA was illegitimate.
YOUR V/LA ENDED ON THE 20TH! THIS WAS STATED IN YOUR SIG.

On the 20th you began posting in another game while avoiding this one. THAT IS WHAT WE CALLED YOU OUT FOR.

Your V/LA was over. We are/were claiming that we didn't buy your attempts to stall. (Yes, that's what I think it was.)

We had a legitimate issue we wanted addressed, which along with voting you for more response was the reason for our vote on you.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:30 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Whoops... at least you don't need to ask who posted that.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:31 am

Post by sottyrulez »

I just deleted an epic rant direct at Equinox. Needless to say I am quite angry right now, but I don't want to make this worse.

Instead I will just plead with you Equinox to stop this crap. We're not voting you for lurking.
We're not voting for you for being on V/LA, it's called pressure for a reason and you are not handling it well. We are just trying to play the game, for whatever reason you can't see that.

It makes me think something serious is going on for you in real life, but your over the top aggression towards us is really out of place. It needs to stop. I have some real respect for you as a player and I don't want to lose that.

I'd ask you stop posting these attacks on us and ask for you to step away and take at least the weekend off. That's what I am doing. This game is making me want to punch babies in the face right now.

I'm too old for flame wars so can't we just... I dunno.... Go back to playing the game?

I'd like that.

Pretty sure the rest of the game would as well.

~Sotty
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:40 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I literally am punching babies right now. It's very cathartic.

I hope you stay Equinox. You can join me on the SR wagon. I'm the only cool kid in town anyhow.
YOUR AD HERE

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Vi »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Vi wrote:
ckd wrote:The issue is, if you think my claim was a bad move (and this goes for everyone who is saying it) then you must think I am town….
Not necessarily true.
how as town can you think my move was bad AND assume I am scum?...unless you are saying that scum would also say my move was a bad one, then I am inclined to agree (but I doubt that is what you are saying)
Saying "all bad moves are made by Town" is a false generalization.
Saying YOUR bad move was made by Town is a different matter. That's what I'm saying here.
Equinox wrote:Vi: You made a point that VP Baltar's "laziness" does not match his town meta. Do you find laziness to be a town tell or a scum tell?
You just gave the answer you want to hear from me and then asked a much more general question.
Laziness or general hanging back isn't a universal tell. For VP Baltar I think otherwise, since I have experience catching lazy VPB-scum while watching active VPB-Town :SCIENCE!:
^ To that... wow. (280)

I'm honestly shocked by that reaction. (And by some of the others.)
I'm incredulous.
The only reason I'm not full-on flaming both of you (in the sottyrulez hydra) right now is because it won't solve anything.

If you will kindly turn your attention to VP Baltar, who has been egging this on nicely from the sidelines and was quick to call me scummy for my massclaim suggestion, I would be much obliged.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:41 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

just skimmed...

@nox, that is the game of mafia...people think people could be lying and will call them out on such (paranoia)....scum will say others are lying....the whole essence of the game to to figure out WHO IS LYING...

it is the game..if you cant handle that, you need to just quit playing the game..I will read to see if sotty went overboard somewhere, but I really dont think he did
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:52 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Honestly Vi, the laziness has nothing to do with my alignment this game and everything to do with something in RL. Unfortunately, I have to request replacement from the game. I have already PM'ed Jason and I'm currently seeking a replacement for myself. I will explain post-game why. I enjoyed playing with everyone and look forward to more games in the future.
YOUR AD HERE

Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by Equinox »

I've been mulling this over after a few hours of being away from Mafia...

MOD: Sorry for changing my mind; I'm cancelling my replacement request. If you feel there's been a significant enough rule violation to warrant force-replacement, however, I will not object to your decision.

I concede that I was being unreasonable with sottyrulez from post 280 onward. While I'm still not happy that sottyrulez claimed responsibility for my recent return in activity, my explosion was uncalled for, and I apologize for that.

The situation surrounding my V/LA, etc., was crystal clear to me because I know I'm innocent of all the charges -- okay, probably not all of them, but alignment-based charges at least. I had the unfair expectation that others would see it the same way as I did if I'd "explained" it. Thinking this over, however, I don't have a reason to expect this because: 1) nobody knows my own alignment as well as I do, and it's well within your rights to question my motives until they become crystal clear through confirmation/flip, and 2) my explanations were, by necessity, less than clear.

tl;dr -- I'm sorry for spewing lava all over the place, and I apologize to sottyrulez for my rudeness and caustic behavior.

curiouskarmadog wrote:it is the game..if you cant handle that, you need to just quit playing the game
Handled it pretty well for 20+ games. Not sure why I couldn't handle it this time.
VP Baltar wrote:Unfortunately, I have to request replacement from the game. I have already PM'ed Jason and I'm currently seeking a replacement for myself. I will explain post-game why. I enjoyed playing with everyone and look forward to more games in the future.
Sorry to see you go, and I wish you good luck in your endeavors. Hope to see you around sometime.

I promised y'all scum hunting. As it stands, despite being a bit more clear-minded than I was before, I don't think I'm ready to dive in at this point yet, so I'm going to delay further responses to this thread for at least another day. I openly admit to thread-dodging.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:56 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Mod note: I have no issues with you staying, Equinox..Keep playing as long as you are happy to play.

lewarcher82 replaces VP Baltar.

lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:17 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

/confirm

Hello everyone. I have already read the first 3 pages, gonna finish reading ASAP.
Used to play a lot, haven't played for like 8 years, would like to play again.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:26 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Guys, I feel really bad about bringing this up now that one of us already had to replace out, but my rl schedule has massively increased in intensity, to the point where I'm having trouble keeping up with any of my games. I'll try to keep my head above the water for now, but if you'd rather have me replaced with someone who will be able to devote more time to this game, then I won't object.
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:51 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Well, this sure is a very intense game... I apologise if u will find I am too synthetic, but I do hate Walls, sorry bout that. I am quoting only the necessary.

Despite the way pre- and early-game crap has been used to build half-cases in the first pages, I'd say that before post 78 all I can see is:

1) several players who cast votes, which is basically very normal at game-start, and
2) a lot of arguing on the meaning of the above-mentioned game-start votes.

As much as I may be happy that it took a vote off my predecessor, I have to admit that, when I was reading for the first time, Sotty's post #76 made me raise an eyebrow. I can understand why he votes CKD, but what I do not understand isL what did VP to convince him that his reaction made him conceivably town? Did something in VP's behaviour really change? Or was it only Sotty's gut-feeling that mutated?

then we have posts 78-90: AKA Equinox puts CKD at L-1 - CKD claims - Equinox unvotes.

Some words on the reasons for Equi's vote:

1) how is it scummy or disturbing, the fact that CKD explicitated his joke?
2) CKD's comment on Vi is too early in the game to have internal significance. Early game is important, but insisting on it is weird and often scummy.

Since I deeply contest the relevance of the argumentation Equinox brings for her vote, I am even more unable than the other players to understande what CKD possibly "gave" her between post #87 AKA "I'm getting at something here" and post #90 AKA Unvote.
Also note that in post #99 Equinox implies that CKD "gave" her what she wanted (= answered her questions) already in post #83, which contraddicts her statement in post #85.

In post #99 something else happens: Equinox quickly reject a legitimate observation by Vi and then switches to asking for a prod for a lurker. Turning attention to an inactive player is sometimes a scum strategy, also because game had been running for just 2 days, so it was definitely to eraly to ask for a prod.

-Einsatz about #98: Sotty's analysis of the scumminess of putting someone at L-1 is justified. If I am a vanilla, I would not claim at L-1 on day1, it's too early, also because tomorrow it will be lylo. But it is true that someone may claim, and putting a player on L-1 is quite safe way to soft-fishing, IMO. Also consider that, if CKD were cop, the claim would have been very likely to come-

Post #100: wonderful! Now CKD is not even aware of having answered the questions he apparently had answered. This is a towntell to me.

Post #104: Vi provides some reasons to believe Equinox. All of them look little convincing to me, except the last two: Equinox believed the claim, so why shouldnt she unvote? She did not unvote right away, but gave it some time. I guess Vi is a smart player and realises that Equinox did not provide any explanation for her change of mind. Also, she blatantly pretended she did (he didnt answer my questions, huh, wait, actually he did and so on). Why did u avoid commenting on this?

Further, Vi bets on the "second option", which is fine, but then he votes someone who cannot possibly "look scummy", cuz he hardly posted.

Post #106: Vi switches to sotty. Here I see two interpretations. Is Vi switching to random players just to make it look like he ain't buddying? Or is he really scum-hunting? Reading the rest of the thread, I convinced myself that he is probably genuine scum-hunting.

The dispute between sotty and Vi procedes til post #136. I confess that, if I were playing, I would have answered "it's possible" to VP's first question at post #131. But the way everything is turning to meta is causing me problems. I will have to do some research, cuz I havent played for 18 months and I don't know any of you.

POst #137: the new turning point, AKA "NPAU is here!!!".
NPAU proposes a suggestive interpretation: Equi and CKD... scumbuddies? (or did I misinterpret the slash???)
and he also utters the same feeling about Vi that I was having during my reading. Vi *is* over-committed and this cannot look scummy, assuming that he is the good player he appears to be.

Also, NPAU sees teh inconsitency of the reasons given by Equinox to justify her unvoting CKD. Thx god someone saw it, dudes! Really!

My predecessor did not, as it is demonstrated by post #138. Too bad. LoL

Catch-up posts by sotty (up to #142). Sotty has some good points on Equinox, and he finally realises what NPAU had pointed out

Post #143 by Vi. Even though he is positively asked to, Vi does not mention the problem of the "answers" Equinox allegedely received by CKD.

Nothing really interesting til post #149, AKA "The Wall of Text by the one who hates Walls of Text". It is basically a collection of quotes by Equinox, that actually adds very little to what we knew, and shows to have misunderstood one of the quotes:
Equinox wrote:[quote:NPAU]
First, Equinox came in and L-1 CKD forcing a claim on CKD...
Dude. You haven't been reading...[/quote]
What Equi is referring to is the fact that she did not force the claim.
Did NPAU really miss this point?
We can say everything about Equi, but she definitely did not force a claim.
She prolly hoped it would have come, imo, but she did not force it. Bad rethoric is harmful to the rightful, NPAU. Bad work here.

Post #150: Equinox, colors are distracting. It is hard to focus on the real proportion you give to the things you write. I would suggest you limit yourself to the only tools the other players use to express themselves: words.
Among the joyful colors, Equinox finally explains:
Equi wrote:
sottyrulez wrote:There is a disconnect here. What was in post 88 that gave Equinox what she wanted? I don't see anything at all. Hell, she is still questioning him in her unvote post, I don't get it at all. It looks bad, there is no reasoning that I can see. Plus she didn't explain why, why no transparency?
The questioning was in a different direction following the unvote. The first question was to question CKD's judgment, not to discern CKD's alignment (as my previous questions were). The second sentence was a response to CKD, not a question.
The explanation is not satisfactory: how could the answers to such questions be decisive for putting or not someone at L-1? L-1 is not necessarily a "will be lynched situation", but it is still a serious one.

Further, another point which appears interesting to me.

NPAU sez: I want St.K to post, in order to re-evaluate his read, according to which, we all know, Equi would be scum. I dun see anything wrong in this. It is evident that he will states he is trying to scum-hunt the likliest team. and still Equi asks (in other words she posts filler).

Post #154:
Equinox wrote:
Equinox wrote:Vi was town-ish.
Correction. IIRC Vi didn't offer too much by way to stances, either, so null.
Scared of people saying u were buddying?
I dun think u were, but still a scummy post.

Post #158, by Vi: calling the team does not work? The whole process of scum-hunt is based on catching the hidden dynamics of buddying/bussing.

Eventually, St.K. posts (#168). I basically agree with his criticism abot Vi's defence of Equinox, but I do not understand his vote on NPAU. I repeat: I find NPAU's idea of looking for teams absolutely legitimate.

Legitimate is, hence, the critic by Vi in post #174. But again, I find he is to quick in switching votes. St.K's countervote in post #182 does not help. Eeveryone looks very nervous. And imo someone is succeeding in averting attention from the only real event that took place: Equinox's vote.

Sotty's post #203. He collects some evidence against St.K. Basically, the weird behaviour of attackin Equi and then voting NPAU. Nothing wrong here. Sotty is playing a very good game. He manages not to get too much attention, which could mean two opposite things. I can only bet my left arm that he ain't a vanilla T :-)

(Inzwischen: CKD seems to be disappeared)

St.K. #205: How on earth is NPAU NOT posting content??? He built up entire cases and he posted insightful readings, imo. SO sorry, I definitely do not agree.

(catchup posts by CKD follow, interrupted by a frustrated admission of lacking of time: if NPAU is not posting content, what is CKD doing?)

SOmething interesting in post #223:
Vi wrote:
ckd wrote:curious vi, when should I have claimed? You can shake your finger all you want, but you just avoided lynching town.
You should have claimed when someone asked for a claim, at least if vanilla. With power roles (and scum) things get a little messier but etc.

So, Vi, since Equi did not know, wasn't it risky to put someone at L-1? How does it get along with your defense of her?
Equinox wrote:(I'm in class. Good job on making me miss important stuff for this.)

That is not a slip. CKD has town status. How have I determined this? In case you've missed all the times I've called CKD town while defending myself (which I'm sure you have),
I firmly believe CKD is town
. Firmly. Believe. Is that certainty going to affect how I treat him? Yes, it will.

Frankly, defending my L-1/unvote over and over again and having it fall on deaf ears has gotten so old and wrinkly I'm surprised it's not 6 feet under yet. Actually, I think it's buried now, but I don't feel like wasting more class time to check this, so I'll find out when I get home.

Therefore, I'm going to explain what I'm doing from now on. If sottyrulez or anyone else pushes post 250 as their case against me, I'm just going to link you/them to this post, and that's it. If I get lynched for that, I don't think I'm going to be very upset about it; it's hard to care for a game where someone just nearly called my V/LA illegitimate or decided to call every fucking thing I do as scum-motivated.

I'm not mafia. I'm town.
That's it.

For the sake of not simply ditching everyone else, I will read, catch up, post thoughts, whatever. But if you attack me, I probably won't care anymore; it's getting bad for my health, kthx.

Pre-empting "OMG EQUISCUM HAS GIVEN UP." Yes, yes, I have. Have fun.
Ok. You now think that he is town. Or do you know it, cuz you are not? LoL

Post #259: scotty scores a meta-goal!
3 following posts: Equinox over-reacts.

Post #267: massclaim? for real? On day 1? AM I the only one who thinks Vi looks nervous?

Post #270: NPAU, I do not think that Vi is trying to rolefish with a massclaim, common. You guys define yourselves elite-players. I bet he knows better than this, if he is scum.

Post #280: huh, I didnt feel like sotty was attacking Equi THAT BAD...

Post #286: huh? Oh, k :-)

Post #293: mmh, real frustration? Or a strategy to convey a feeling of real frustration?

All in all, I need to do a little meta-research.
I get town-vibes from: NPAU > sotty > Vi
I get scum-vibes from: Equinox > St.K. > CKD

Also, since I am not done yet:
Unvote
Used to play a lot, haven't played for like 8 years, would like to play again.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by Vi »

Post #267: massclaim? for real? On day 1? AM I the only one who thinks Vi looks nervous?

Post #270: NPAU, I do not think that Vi is trying to rolefish with a massclaim, common. You guys define yourselves elite-players. I bet he knows better than this, if he is scum.
You're talking out both sides of your mouth here.

I'm not nervous in asking for a massclaim D1, and I have no idea how you came to that conclusion. If anything I'm very confident.

---

So welcome, etc. Do you have any particular questions for me? In the interest of not cluttering the thread with low-to-mid-importance walls, I'm not going through and answering every little thing I disagree with.

Also, massclaim, Y/N
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:43 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

lewarcher82 wrote:Well, this sure is a very intense game... I apologise if u will find I am too synthetic, but I do hate Walls, sorry bout that. I am quoting only the necessary.
Which turns out to be a wall. But I don't blame you for the inevitable. Welcome to the game.
lewarcher82 wrote: What Equi is referring to is the fact that she did not force the claim.
I may have worded it wrong, Equinox hoping for a claim would be more precise.
Vi wrote: *npau reads "massclaim" because it's in bolded
*npau stops reading rest of paragraph and accuses Vi of rolefishing
*Vi slow-claps
If you don't bother to respond then answer why you refuse to go into the pros and cons of mass claiming before trying to convince us to do so?
lewarcher82 wrote: Post #270: NPAU, I do not think that Vi is trying to rolefish with a massclaim, common. You guys define yourselves elite-players. I bet he knows better than this, if he is scum.
Read my response to his massclaim suggestion carefully.
Question: Who do you think is most likely Equi's partner?
Justice will prevail
\m/

Return to “Completed Open Games”