Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:00 pm

Post by Percy »

VasudeVa wrote:Hinduragi is obviously Town because he actually
fucking nuked a scumbag
Then explain why you voted Faraday (therefore dismissing Hinduragi) before
Socio
had even nuked. Was it PoE then?!

Inconsistency: not explained. Flailing: noted.
VasudeVa wrote:How the hell is Faraday Town from that flailing on Zhero? All you're giving me is 'Oh he's being genuine.' Seriously, He was pointing out a mega conspiracy theory that
does not make sense
with the risk your role floating about.
It actually does make sense. That's why I voted for Zhero. Sounds like you know Zhero will flip town to me.
VasudeVa wrote:On RedCoyote: If you saw how lynch hungry he was D2 with the wagons on me and Enigma and Hinduragi were floating about D2, you'd target him too.
Then why didn't you mention this in the thread? Why is there barely a word about him in public, except to answer a random question of his?
VasudeVa wrote:We've been through this before. Andy thought that Enigma was scum(gut) and was threatening him with his result.(Reaction fishing.) How the hell is this bad again, exactly?
How is the reaction fishing bad? Are you joking? It ended up outing three town powerroles!
Also, why is threatening to reveal the information "You targeted Percy" a threat? What does the PM latitude/longitude stuff have to do with anything?

Finally, your third post is WIFOM crap. "I would be better at scum if I was scum" is just about the worst defence ever.

I am so relieved that I'm feeling
better
about a case after a response from my target.
(It has not been the case for most of this game.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:41 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Percy wrote:Then explain why you voted Faraday (therefore dismissing Hinduragi) before
Socio
had even nuked. Was it PoE then?!
You were very convincing in your explanations that Hindu was Town in your analysis of the Eavesdrop/RCinteractions with him. Soo, yeah. PoE

It actually does make sense. That's why I voted for Zhero. Sounds like you know Zhero will flip town to me.
Why does that make sense?

It does
not
sense because it was an unneeded damning risk that required huge balls and some coordination(in which your Eavesdrop can destroy.). It made more sense to
not
nukeblock Socio.

Consider this hypothetical situation at that point:
If Zhero and Socio were buddies, Zhero does not nukeblock Socio. Then they watch Hinduragi(who has shown that he was very willing to nuke you.), continue his nuke on you. You are nuked, Hinduragi gets flak, Socio gets a very 'justifiable' nuke on Hinduragi. Hell, maybe he could nuke + hammer so the nuke goes off at night. The scumteam had a very good chance of winning at that point.

The point is, I tried to defend Zhero(and failed) at that point when it doesn't make sense for me to do so. Tell me, what is the scum motivation there? Where else are you looking at that makes Faraday look better?
Then why didn't you mention this in the thread? Why is there barely a word about him in public, except to answer a random question of his?
To be honest, at that point I wasn't even paying attention at that point anymore. (So was Andy, it seems.) Did you get some eavesdrop stuff during our stint of inactivity?
How is the reaction fishing bad? Are you joking? It ended up outing three town powerroles!
Also, why is threatening to reveal the information "You targeted Percy" a threat? What does the PM latitude/longitude stuff have to do with anything?
You're the one accusing me here that Andy's reaction fish is bad. Yes, it was Anti-town as fuck, but I have explained that silliness already(via Andy's personality). It was a threat because we thought that Enigma had a possibly Anti-Town use of his power(ie. ScumFighter rolecoping, ScumSwatTeamorwhatever disabling Town nukes) . If he was scum, he would have acted accordingly. He acted real Town.
Finally, your third post is WIFOM crap. "I would be better at scum if I was scum" is just about the worst defence ever.
WIFOM it may be, but it's a valid point. I was explaining that I had multiple opportunities to cause impunities to Town, maybe dissuade Hindu's nuke of Socio(Added bonus: I have good reason to believe that Hinduragi is easily dissuaded in a recently finished game). The possibilities are endless. I didn't. I've been active around the site, no? Don't you think I would have done something about that especially if I was scumbuddies with Socio?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:58 pm

Post by Faraday »

Bah, fuck. I'll go over the damn game after the night. Percy, if you are Town this is ridiculous. You are letting obvscum Faraday get away. He is flailing and using bad conspiracy theories because he simply does not have a choice! This is ridiculous.
Stop being a fucking moron for a second. Calling me 'obvscum' is patently absolutely fucktarded (at best). Can we get andrius back posting plz.

Why have you dismissed Percy again as scum? Also post in the fucking hydra account for ISO purpose.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Zhero
Zhero
Goon
Zhero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:21 am

Post by Zhero »

Percy wrote:If I'm right, then I'm sorry, Zhero. I got to my re-read too late to save you.
No worries, I really had trouble getting my head in this game. I like your Calcifer case so far, wish we'd gotten to it sooner. Still not as sold on Faraday as you are though.

I really am town, by the way.
-Zhero
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:58 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

[Day 4, Vote Count 3 - The Final Vote Count]

"War is fear cloaked in courage." --William Westmoreland

[Votes]

Calcifer
(0)
Faraday
(1) - Calcifer
Hinduragi
(0)
Percy
(0)
Zhero
(3) - Faraday, Percy, Hinduragi

Not Voting
(1) - Zhero

[Activity]

The deadline is Monday, 18 October at 11pm EST. No prods currently needed.

:::::::::::::

"Congratulations, sir."
"For what?"
"...for rooting out yet another communist sympathizer, of course. And for the multiple decisive military victories...and, well...everything! Victory is within sight!"
"Some of the world's greatest leaders have been obliterated, their bodies nowhere to be found. Multiple nations are no smoldering radioactive pits. We have close to no allies left alive, and the final communist supporter lurks out there ... their planes swooping closer and closer to Washington."
"The attacks will stop if we destroy Moscow."
"You speak with such certainty."
"I don't understand the doubt, sir. We have had unparalleled success up until now."
"Think for a second. What if we don't?"
"...well, um ... that would be unthinkable, sir."
"Yet we are both thinking it. Right now, right here. Because it is a very real possibility."
"So what's our next move?"
"Another strike."
"Good, sir."
"Dammnit, don't you see it's NOT good?"
"We don't know that yet, sir."
"Maybe you don't. But I do."

Zhero (Aircraft carrier, NATO) - lynched Day 4

It is now Night 4. You have until Wednesday, 20 October at 5pm EST to send in all actions.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

[DEFCON Mafia - Day 5, DEFCON 1]

[NORAD SYSTEM] ALERT. ALERT. Enemey movement within US maritime boundaries detected.
[NOAD OPERATOR] Gotta be an error...commander, are you seeing this?
[NORAD SYSTEM] Verifying...
[NORAD SYSTEM] ALERT. ALERT. Enemy movement within US maritime boundries verified.
[NORAD SYSTEM] Calculating logical strike points...
[NORAD SYSTEM] Optimal strike is at coordintes 40°43'N 74°0'W, registered to New York City, NY.
[NORAD SYSTEM] ALERT. Target is the home of VIP [CLASSIFIED], working on special assignment [CLASSIFIED].
[NORAD OPERATOR] Commander! What's our response?!
[NORAD OPERATOR] Steady, solider. Scramble a fighter squadron...
[NORAD SYSTEM] ALERT. ALERT. STRIKE DETECTED.
[NORAD SYSTEM] Calcuating casualties...
[NORAD SYSTEM] Approximately 18 million civilians.
[NORAD OPERATOR] My god...

"They've on our doorstep."
"Sir, we are initating multiple emergency contigency plans. The National Guard and the Army have both been mobilized. We can contain the..."
"We cannot contain what we cannot see, and we cannot stop what is destroying us when their operatives work against us from within this very institution! The blood of over 18 million Americans is on our hands. Not to mention the destroyed infrastucture of the greatest city in the world."
"Sir, if you would please just look at the breifing, we need to respond..."
"Our response is already clear. We have one final chance. We must defeat Moscow ... or the world as we know it will change forever."

Percy (Eavesdrop, NATO) eliminated Night 4

It is now Day 5. The deadline is Wednesday, 3 November 2010 at 11pm EST.
Last edited by AlmasterGM on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by Calcifer »

WELP. WE GOTS ME AN' FARADAY AN' HINDU.
AND MY TRAITOROUS PARDNER.

THIS WILL BE GOOD.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Faraday »

i'm so fucking confused by that kill.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by Andrius »

ME TOO.
WHY DID YOU DO IT?
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by Calcifer »

GODDAMN>
WRONG ACOUNT.

HERP DERP.

HINDURAGI, WHY YOU KILL PERCY?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by Faraday »

Why would I possibly kill percy who was 100% convinced you were scum and going to vote you out of the gate?
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by Calcifer »

That kill made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I swear though, if Hindu fires his nuke, we lynch him. This is not a time to fire nukes.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:05 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Thinking back...it doesn't make any sense to me why a scumteam would get 2 nukes AND nuke their buddy. But damn is Faraday being genuine(I think I'm seeing what Percy saw, silly as it may have been.).

I...think I'll be voting for Faraday. (Vas head). You two + Andy, make your stance known.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:23 am

Post by Faraday »

You THINK? YOu called me me obvscum yesterday, what changed? (well apart from the fact that, ya know there's only 3 of us left now)
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

FINALLY got time to post. Physics sucks. Ok, wtf @ Percy. For clarification, did VV or Andy post that first post? I don't like how VV is saying Faraday is genuine now and preparing to vote him. I'm ISO'ing and analyzing. I'll have my reads up by tomorrow.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Faraday wrote:You THINK? YOu called me me obvscum yesterday, what changed? (well apart from the fact that, ya know there's only 3 of us left now)
Hinduragi still being alive is opening up a big bucket of WIFOM GRAVY. I still have no idea why the fuck they killed Percy when scum know I'm Town and they knew Percy was Town but was willing to vote me-town.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:32 am

Post by Faraday »

v.la untill tuesday. sorry bankholiday weekend + no net = getting trrashed.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:54 am

Post by Faraday »

where the fuck is everyone? vv's been onsite at least
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:59 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Here. Waiting on Hinduragi and you. It's a been a long wait. >.>.

Care to share where you stand right about now?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:50 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Hinduragi was prodded on Sunday night. He picked up the prod, but (clearly) still hasn't posted. Replacing people at this stage of the game is going to be a huge pain, but if he dosen't post by tomorrow afternoon, I'll start looking for someone to take the slot. Thanks.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by Calcifer »

I made the first post, Hindu.

HEY VV, GO REPLACE INTO HINDU'S SLOT AND FORWARD ME THE ROLE PM. LOLOL

Vas and me need to talk about our vote.

WAIT. I HAS STRATEGY. :D
And it might work... MAYBE.

-The Baker
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by Calcifer »

WAIT. SHIT.

Faraday doesn't have the failsafe, right? Shit. Doesn't work... what DOES FAraday have again??
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:29 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Faraday has Failsafe.
And if I'm correct in guessing what you're thinking, no that doesn't work.

The premise of Hindu nuking Faraday so that we can live only works if Hindu trusts us enough to be Town(if he's Town.).
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:07 am

Post by Faraday »

Calcifier is obviously the nuke for today, to suggest anything else is stupid. He's also probably the best shot at scum, I think he's more likely than hindu at any rate. I genuone;ly think it's pretty fucking obvious I'm town here, the far and away best game for me involved Percy and Calcifier. Yes it's WIFOM but it's also pretty common sense.

I'd really love to nuke calcifier/lynch hindu right before the nuke hits to guarantee a win beyond all reasonable doubt.

You also seem to have changed your mind since 761 Vuvuzela. Wut?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:39 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Faraday wrote:Calcifier is obviously the nuke for today, to suggest anything else is stupid. He's also probably the best shot at scum, I think he's more likely than hindu at any rate. I genuone;ly think it's pretty fucking obvious I'm town here, the far and away best game for me involved Percy and Calcifier. Yes it's WIFOM but it's also pretty common sense.

I'd really love to nuke calcifier/lynch hindu right before the nuke hits to guarantee a win beyond all reasonable doubt.

You also seem to have changed your mind since 761 Vuvuzela. Wut?
Again, that relies on you being Town, which I'm not sure about. This is a classic 3P LyLo situation no matter how you look at it.

Not at all sure what that accusation is for. I've made it clear that I don't trust either of you, but I trust you less.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”