Azazel
Azazel
Townie
Azazel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #84 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:46 am

Post by Azazel »

Azazel: how many games have you played here?
Enough. It's been a while though.

I can't believe how much idiocy I'm seeing demonstrated by some of the players. No, I'm not talking about the humor. Jack's claim was idiotic but not scummy. I think Glork has already pointed out why and I don't feel the need to spell it out again.

Vote: antihero

clearly someone isn't reading the game. I checked back and he's the only person who didn't comment in any way, shape, or form on the Jack situation so it's a good place to start.

I don't want him lynched but I think I need to see where this goes.
Golden-eyed sonuvabitch since 2357 B.C.
Azazel
Azazel
Townie
Azazel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #108 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Azazel »

LynchMePls's vote on Antihero may be the scummiest thing he's done all game.

Unvote
Vote: LynchMePls

I didn't see anything inherently scummy in his one post that would warrant wagoning on him. In fact, the timing of LMP's vote is bizarre, given that my earlier vote on him was based on his lack of posting beyond the RVS, especially past a point where serious shit was occurring. I mean, it really looks like bandwagoning for the sake of bandwagoning and hoping that everyone follows along.

I'm not sold on a Nikanor/LMP pairing yet.
Azazel
Azazel
Townie
Azazel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Azazel »

mothrax wrote:@Azazel: and what of those who have yet to post/those others who have not posted outside of RVS? They scum too?
Friendly Reminder: RVS has no designated endpoint.
Hardly. Antihero's post came at a time where something had in fact happened. You'd have to be skimming the game to miss Jack's claim halfway down page 2. Yet Antihero ignores it and goes ahead and makes an RVS vote anyway. There is no good excuse for ignoring it. I also never claimed that antihero was scum. In fact, I even made a disclaimer in the post that I voted that I didn't think that antihero was scum persay but that voting him was better than alternatives available at the time.

RVS doesn't have a designated ending, sure. But once serious stuff starts happening, people who are ignoring it are a great place to start. Town generally need to read the game to scumhunt.

Also, why are you bringing this up now of all times? I've moved my vote.
Azazel
Azazel
Townie
Azazel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #117 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Azazel »

This quote was right before I asked that question.
Sorry. Sometimes I don't take simulposting into account.
Also: Some; including myself choose to take Jack's quote with a grain of salt. I just don't see your motivation.
...my motivations for what? I'm taking Jack's claim at its face value until I have reason to believe otherwise. When someone claims that he's one of our
two
power roles, I'm going to take that shit seriously.

LMP: all based off of one post from each player? You must have serious confidence in your scumhunting skill if you can deduce ALL THAT from one post.

I'm not going to defend Antihero's post, but I do want to point out a double-standard you've presented here.
This is what we call an appeasement. You attacked him for his behavior, and he went out of his way to change his behavior based on your vote.
Isn't that exactly what you just did here? You didn't explain your vote on antihero. I called you out for it. You went out of your way to explain your vote. Aren't you appeasing me?

Anyway.

First of all, connecting me and antihero as scumbuddies is hilarious. Tell me, if I was scum with him, would I be that egregious in demonstrating it? In fact, wouldn't it be more beneficial to continue bussing him for town cred? Or are you calling me an idiot?

Second of all, Antihero's post wasn't good but it wasn't the damning evidence needed for his lynch either. Your vote, in the context of my vote and antihero's post, looks like you're trying to get on a bandwagon early. I don't know if that's right, that's what I saw.

Finally, your post seems like you're attacking me simply because I'm voting you and because I don't think antihero is scummy anymore. So, where's the scum motivation?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”