SURVIVOR: CFOK! (MOOSPIKER WINS! FEEDBACK?)

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:54 am

Post by Crazy »

xRECKONERx wrote:
pickemgenius wrote:HAVE I WON YET?????
No. YOU HAVEN'T PEG
I did, though.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:47 am

Post by Crazy »

I'm fine with that.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:16 am

Post by Crazy »

Crazy, how do you feel about Zang going to Mystery Island? What do you think he has found there?
The most obvious guess is a clue to a hidden immunity idol, but I'd have no idea.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:09 am

Post by Crazy »

Crazy, are you worried about horrordude0215, a previous member of the Blue Tribe, being on the Orange Tribe now?
I never talked with him, so not especially. I wouldn't be surprised if they vote him off soon, but I don't know anything about what's going on over there.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:12 am

Post by Crazy »

Chevre wrote:Crazy, do you have any predictions about the future of the game?
Well, there has to be a merge, of course, and a tribal switch could be likely. I hope the jury votes when there are 2 left, since I hate seeing final 3's on the show, and if I make it to the final, it would be much harder to beat two other people.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by Crazy »

pickemgenius wrote:tbh i dont think votes shouldve been revealed, as it is now super obv Crazy used 2x votes so yeah.
I didn't use my power, unless if it was automatically used.

Mod: Please clarify... are there supposed to be 9 votes, and was my power going to be automatically used this TC?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Crazy »

My tribe FTW, of course.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:49 am

Post by Crazy »

Chevre wrote:Crazy, dramonic, and pickemgenius, half your tribe did not submit for the Immunity Challenge. How does that make you feel?
Mildly annoyed if it was due to forgetfulness. If it was on purpose just so we could get rid of horrordude, then I'm slightly more annoyed because that's crappy logic.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by Crazy »

Crazy, why is the Blue Tribe having a losing streak?
Because we keep losing challenges. The challenges are lost for different reasons; we maybe could have won this one had more people submitted. I don't believe in curses or anything.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:13 am

Post by Crazy »

Crazy and Espeonage, why did your respective tribes fail to submit?
Apparently everyone forgot.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:34 am

Post by Crazy »

Jury starts at 12? That either means that it's a F3, a F2 with an even-numbered jury, or some random twist.

Also 3 tribes FTW!
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:05 am

Post by Crazy »

diginova wrote:What's with all the tribe shuffles? Just because Blue couldn't handle 4 losses in a row doesn't mean they should go back to even footing... but that's reality TV, I guess.
A tribe with more members doesn't have an advantage in challenges over a tribe with lesser members. I don't understand your objection. Sometimes an unfair tribe switch can screw over an individual, but that individual could be from either the majority or minority tribe, and neither tribal switch in this game has been unfair.

Also, Blue tribes are inherently cursed, both on the real show and on this forum.

Loser Blue Tribes: Kucha, Rotu, Tambaqui, Ulong, Yaxha, Rarotonga, Heroes, plus on this forum - Killer Boys, and the SUMHAS, and the Blue Tribe in this game.
Winner Blue Tribes: Drake (but only because Sandra is that awesome.)
Last edited by Crazy on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:13 am

Post by Crazy »

Crazy and mallowgeno, do you think the castaway eliminated tonight will see it coming?
Maybe, but most likely not.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:49 am

Post by Crazy »

ShadowLurker wrote:you stole this from my list challenge :(
On the subject of that, would it be okay for me to use that same screenshot for this challenge? Or do I have to do it again?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by Crazy »

Crazy and mallowgeno, how does almost half the remaining castaways having Immunity change the mentality of this Tribal Council?
What's interesting is that the 4 people with immunity are some of the "biggest" names in the game. Which probably means that the two main targets tonight probably wouldn't have been targeted if not for 4 people winning immunity, so the person going home tonight may be based more off of association - which is kind of sucky for them.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by Crazy »

Alliances are the heart of Survivor. However, this is a game, and if everyone stayed true to their alliances and nobody lied then it would be pretty boring - plus a bunch of people wouldn't be playing optimally. Like me - I'm not sure if I literally lied, though I probably implied some things that weren't true. I honestly have the urge to outline my whole game plan up to this point, but that would be silly - I'll save that for my jury speech if I make it that far.

Though I am grateful that BB was able to pull together the necessary votes - it would have been insanely hard to pull off without him.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:37 am

Post by Crazy »

ShadowLurker wrote:this is sad, does no one want to win?
Says the person with Kathy Hillis as his avatar. :P

Immunity is probably one of the smallest factors in determining a winner, although it has substantially helped a couple people win the real show. People's attitude towards immunity is still weird and inconsistent. For instance, Bob is usually considered one of the worst winners because he needed immunity to make it far, while J.T. is usually considered one of the best. There are usually more objections to Ozzy's game than to Tom Westman's, too, yet I don't believe either were the strategic leaders of their alliances, and Ozzy probably would have won if Cook Islands had a F2. Also, Terry sucks but Brett is a good player. Why? I have no idea.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by Crazy »

RECK didn't win anything at that auction, though. Did you not vote for Berry, Kage? What was the trickery?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:11 am

Post by Crazy »

Lol, everyone threw the competition. So whoever leaves tonight, at least it will be a blindside! :D

I should have probably just taken the Caecilian Pasta. All that would do is change a 3-1 vote to a 2-1 vote (against someone else) or a 3-0 vote (against myself.) A tie at F4 doesn't seem likely at this point.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Crazy »

KageLord wrote:I think he means in the finals, which would probably be 4.

Probably Reck, you (mallow), Crazy, and Moo, where Reck wins.
Since when does Survivor have the jury vote at the Final Four? :?

There's obviously a TC after this one in which we vote someone out; otherwise, there'd be no point in having the Caecilian Pasta as one of the items.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by Crazy »

So is RECK the Danni Boatwright or the Cirie Fields of this season? And will I be the Rafe Judkins or the Parvati Shallow?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:46 am

Post by Crazy »

Was that a self-vote, KageLord? XD

F4, wooh!
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by Crazy »

chihuahua0

You were the only one that didn't submit for the challenge from our tribe. You were an easy scapegoat, I suppose, though I don't think you had much objection to leaving. Your elimination kept the Blue Tribe from getting into tribal politics too early.

Monkeyman576

Basically the same story as chihuahua, I imagine, just from the other tribe.

Quoi

I don't really know why you were eliminated; maybe you didn't say your age or something. So I'm not sure what to say.

Flava Flave

You were one of my alliances I made early in the game. I know the target was originally Karma, but then Cybele decided to change it to you on the QuickTopic. I hadn't read the QT until you were already eliminated. :(

13emily4

Well, your quit saved Karma's life while still forcing Drench to waste his double-vote. (a mod decision that I'm sure he hates). I had to look up old PM's to remember exactly what happened that TC; but the original target was Zang and then it was changed to Karma. I'm pretty sure I voted for Zang, and it may have either been an accident or intentional. I don't remember, but it didn't matter that much. As for you, I never talked to you, so I'm not sure what your position was in the game.

horror
dude

All that tribe switching could have made an interesting story if this game was shown on TV. Too bad your story ended with an anti-climatic inactivity vote. I know some people were considering throwing the challenge to get rid of you, which I still think was ridiculously stupid.

Za
ng

Oh yeah, that TC where I self-voted. That was totally strategic. Drench wanted PEG out. I said no-we-should-get-Zang-out, then I pretended to stall so it was believable that I forgot to submit a vote. At this point, I wanted to ally with PEG/Karma/Moospiker. PEG, being awesomely pro-tribe, wanted you out. I did, too, but I didn't want to stick my neck out. I thought you'd go home, and I was right. Sorry, but you were just less valuable than PEG, both challenge-wise, and strategically.

You flaked. If you hadn't, then there's a good chance that you would have been a critical vote in the coming TC's, and you might even still be in the game now. Oh well, it's more your loss than anything.

pickemgenius

Well, I think this is the first time I actually didn't try to vote you off in a Survivor game. :D You were supposed to be my ticket to change the game around, but that didn't work out. I give Drench credit for getting rid of you; you're a great competitor. I suppose it's ironic that the person I did try to vote out in that TC (Blackberry) ended up serving the purpose that I was hoping you would.

animor
pherv1

You were a victim of the giant alliance. I'm not sure if you set yourself up as a threat in some way; maybe it was just your meta. I felt a little bad voting you off, since I know you weren't the most threatening person to me, but at that point it was too early to go against Drench. If Berry and I hadn't been working together, though, then I probably would have came to you for an alliance, next.

diginova

I don't think an Orange/Black combination TC could work out in favor of you; you didn't really have enough numbers on your side. From what I heard, you broke the giant alliance at F13 by voting against Drench. I didn't vote with the alliance either in that TC, so we were kind of in the same boat. Sorry that things didn't work out better for you.

Espe
onage

I'm not sure why my brain wasn't working at F10. I should have forced the Blue Tribe to lose that challenge that sent you home. Leaving the alliance intact for one more TC was too risky. It worked out, fortunately for me, but I still think you went home because of what was my mistake.

dra
mo
nic

Of that Final Four alliance, you may have had the least renowned name before this game, but IMO you had the best gameplay of that alliance. If not for that fluke where Cyb/Drench/RECK all won immunity, you'd probably be here in RECK's place. I never had anything against you, personally, but one of the four needed to go in order for me to have any shot at this game, and you were the only choice left. :(

Dre
nch

Drench, you're a cool person; I've probably talked to you more than anyone else in this game. So, obviously, voting you out was 100% strategic. I knew from the beginning that I couldn't go with you all the way to the end, because even if you would have taken me (and I don't think you would have), then the jury would just say that I had ridden your coat-tails the whole way, which would be true. Plus, I didn't like how you tried to get me to use my double-vote at F9, and when I asked you about the alleged F4 deal with Cyb/RECK/dramonic, you just ignored that part of the PM. In this game, my alliance with you was a big part of me making it to the merge. After that, though, there just wasn't any more reason to keep you around; you were too big of a threat, and I knew you were closer to Cyb/RECK/dram than to me. I don't think you're the type to be offended by that, but like I said, that vote was 100% strategic.

*melodrama over*

Cy
be
le

Your Mish-Mash record is incredible. Runner-up in The List and Endurance, 3rd place in U-Pick and 5th in TDI. I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting, but I know you're one of the best players (if not THE best) on this site to be able to consistently get good placements in Survivor-like games. I took GREAT effort to take you out of this game because I knew how threatening you could be. To quote Coach, I am the Dragonslayer. :P The reason you're gone is because I lied and told BB's alliance that I was voting for RECK, when instead I voted for you. I told KageLord that was a mistake, but it wasn't. I needed you gone as much as I needed RECK to stay in the game.

Black
berry

Best Mole host/producer/moderator ever! Anyway, thanks for your help in forming that counter-alliance; I don't think I could have done it without you. Plus all that information you gave me helped a lot. I'm glad you got your wish of outlasting Cybele and Drench. That made me not feel so bad about voting you out, since you accomplished your goal for this game. Congrats for that. In regards to that goal, you played a perfect game. :D

Kage
Lord

Last one. I spent most of the game without talking to you, yet in this past TC I came really really close to taking your offer. Ultimately, though, I could trust Moospiker more than you. I'm not sure what you were planning to do, but since you missed the deadline, I see I automatically made the correct decision; my vote wouldn't have made any difference. Anyway, you have my respect as a player (you had me scared to death at F7, F6, and F5! F6 I know for sure you were trying to get me out.) and I didn't believe you for a second when you said you had no delusions of winning this game.

Anyway, there ends my torch-walk; I just had a lot to say. I apologize for my excessive semi-colons; as well, sorry about all those parenthetical citations (another annoying habit of mine.)
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:34 am

Post by Crazy »

Well, Kage, I guess I gave you more credit than you gave yourself. I figured you'd get quite a few of the jury votes if you made F3 with me/Moospiker. You'd get dramonic and Berry for sure, maybe mallow/RECK, and probably some of those early jurors like ani/digi/Esp that I had little contact with.

At least I was right that you were targeting me at F6! At F7 and F5 I was probably just overly paranoid, but I kept thinking that that split vote thing that you and Berry brought up was an elaborate scheme to get me voted off. Apparently it wasn't, lol. At this last TC, I was very wary of you because in PM to me you said you wanted me or Moo to win, and in thread, you said you wanted mallow to win. So that's why I figured you were lying, and were actually still trying to win yourself. Maybe I misunderstood and you weren't lying, but I still think you had a decent shot of winning.

Yeah, I did have that double-vote - because of your efforts to get me out, I thought I needed to use it at F6, but then you ended up voting RECK anyway, and Berry self-voted. Whether it was intentional or not, you did succeed in getting me to waste my double-vote. :D

As for RECK, he was an important part of my master plan. I don't want to say too much that will get me voted off tonight, so I'll say more after the IC and the TC.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:28 am

Post by Crazy »

Blackberry wrote:
Crazy wrote:You'd get dramonic and Berry for sure
People should reevaluate their assumption of how I would vote.
"For sure" was an overstatement. My bad. I'm sure you understand my thought processes to why I thought you would vote for KageLord, though.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Crazy »

RECK, even if the original challenge was based off of who submitted first, then I'm like 90% sure that I would have won immunity; I submitted instantly. But then Chevre had never used that as a tiebreaker before

Though I see your point - I don't think this latter challenge gave you much shot of winning.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Crazy »

RECK wrote:Crazy, Chevre used that in the mystery lot challenges.
Eh, I forgot about that. Special case, I guess, since multiple people couldn't win the same lot.

Anyway, I guess the brilliant thing about Survivor is that the larger an alliance, the more powerful it is (obviously), but also, the more unstable it is. That 7-8 player alliance never had any chance. From the real show, I can mention Galu, Timbira, the womens' alliance in Vanuatu, and even the 7 Rotu's that made the merge in Marquesas.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:41 am

Post by Crazy »

Blackberry wrote:I figured out that I was like Rob C. - gathering the underdogs to turn on my alliance.

<--- asshole
This game turned out a little differently, but I'd go with this interpretation:

John -> Drench
Zoe -> Cybele
Tammy -> RECK
Robert -> dramonic
Sean -> Crazy
Paschal -> KageLord
Kathy -> Blackberry
Neleh -> mallowgeno
Vecepia -> Moospiker
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:19 am

Post by Crazy »

Marquesas was the only season with a 4-person dominant alliance that was overtaken by a 5-person alliance of underdogs. You were Kathy because I always imagined Kathy as the head of the alliance. Since I figured me/Moospiker as Sean/Vee, I had to make Kage/mallow Pappy/Neleh.

I challenge you to come up with a better example that incorporates the whole merge tribe. :P
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:56 am

Post by Crazy »

I tried a different comparison using the Gabon F9, but that's even crappier than the Marquesas one, unless if I'm voted off tonight, then I think it would be much better.

I guess that's the magic of Survivor, that no season ever turns out the same way as another.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:16 am

Post by Crazy »

RECK, I promised you that I wanted to keep you around until right before the FTC and then vote you off. I kept that promise.

Drench is the only person I backstabbed in this game. He's the one that should be mad, not you. I kept you 3 Tribal Councils longer than when you were SUPPOSED to leave.

If I voted off Moo tonight, then
that
would be a backstab.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:36 am

Post by Crazy »

mallowgeno wrote:
Crazy wrote:RECK, I promised you that I wanted to keep you around until right before the FTC and then vote you off. I kept that promise.

Drench is the only person I backstabbed in this game. He's the one that should be mad, not you. I kept you 3 Tribal Councils longer than when you were SUPPOSED to leave.

If I voted off Moo tonight, then
that
would be a backstab.
Actually you also backstabbed Black and Kage
That's debatable. I'd argue "no," but just like with RECK, I can see the argument for "yes," even though by his definition, you can hardly breathe without "backstabbing" someone.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:33 am

Post by Crazy »

Epic fail. I wanna screw this game and call a draw between me/Moo/mallow/RECK.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:37 am

Post by Crazy »

I backstabbed you implicitly then, Berry. <3

As for RECK, perhaps I should have just added an "if this game has a F3 jury vote, then I'm going to vote you off at F4" clause to our contract. :) But when we made that deal, I was totally assuming a F2, and I
would
have kept my word in that instance.

I'll get my jury statement up later. At least this game isn't totally tainted. It's better than Survivor: Fiji anyway, which was a great season that was ruined by horrible, screwy twists.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:52 am

Post by Crazy »

Okay, well I'm a big fan of the real show, Survivor, as most of you have probably realized due to my constant reference to it. So my plan was to take what I know from strategy on the real show, plus how previous games on this forum have worked out.

First of all, I didn't want to be in the spotlight early on. My last Survivor game (U-Pick), I emerged as the early leader, and while that led to a lot of easy alliances, it also made me the scapegoat of everything - I had tried to be as diplomatic as possible, yet everyone was still like "OMG THIS WAS CRAZY'S IDEA." And then I was voted off pre-merge. So then I realized, the point of the pre-merge isn't to get
power
; it's more to just have
safety

Another thing I wanted to make sure was that I didn't have too many alliances - before this game, I had a tendency to always play both sides, but then as Devotress (winner of U-Pick) pointed out, lying so much in the early game makes you appear untrustworthy in the endgame, so you won't be able to pull off the power plays when you
need
to. So I asked Drench for an alliance, and Flava, and I think maybe RECK. Of those, Drench was the one that really made a difference. You guys might be able to say I rode Drench's coat-tails for a portion of the early game, and that's a pretty accurate interpretation, though I did so knowingly, and I knew from the beginning that I'd never be able to go with Drench all the way to the end - either he wouldn't take me (which I don't think he would have), or he'd smother me in a jury vote.

So at that point, I knew Drench wouldn't get rid of me until at least after the merge, since there would be little point in doing so - he had more visible enemies than me at that point. But just to seal my fate towards the merge, I snagged a double-vote at the auction and promised to use it against the other tribe. I likened it to Tom Westman at the time, but it can be likened better to what Marty and Jill did by showing the Hidden Immunity Idol towards the tribe (which I firmly believe was a good strategy, though the Tribal Switch might screw them over). Now, in addition to appearing totally harmless, I was useful, so there was nearly zero chance that I was going home. I'll note that I never actually needed the double-vote, but I think it helped keep me safe until the merge and win some alliances post-merge.

After a while, I began to think about how I would be part of the inevitable power shift that would give me control over the game. My first thought wasn't Berry; it was PEG. At some point, (I can't remember exactly when), I made an alliance with him and with Moospiker. I didn't want to make it known that I was betraying Drench though; at Zang's elimination, I didn't vote, in order to avoid any commitment. Zang went home instead of PEG, which was good for me. However, Drench and his alliance unknowingly outplayed me at the next TC by promising to vote for Berry, but then actually voting for PEG. That tripped me up, but since Drench never actually
told
me that Berry was part of the alliance, I was able to plead ignorance, so he didn't know I was betraying him.

With PEG gone, I needed to find someone else that would help me carry out a power shift. I went to Berry, mostly because I voted for him (weird logic, but it gave me a reason to PM him.) I apologized for voting for him, and I was like "OMG I thought they were voting for you! I'm SORRY!" then I asked if I could have an alliance with him. Berry ended up being way more useful than I had even anticipated; he told me loads of good information like the Drench/Cybele/RECK/dramonic F4 deal, and he was the main reason that the F9 power shift was successful. Now I had made the alliance with Berry way before the F9, but for a while we decided to hold out (and keep with the main alliance) until it was the optimal time. On retrospect, I probably should have thrown the F10 IC and not let Espeonage get eliminated; it was really risky going to the F9, but it ended up working out.

After dramonic's elimination, I still wasn't in a position of ultimate power, but I had found safety with Berry's clan, and that safety went a little bit farther than anything I could get from Drench. If the alliance held together, I had F5, but my goal at that point was to make sure I made it past F5. Luckily for me, I didn't have to ask anybody, because RECK came to me and offered me F2. I had to decline and offer F3 instead, since I knew I wouldn't be able to beat him in F2. At that time, I was under the impression that the jury vote would be a F2, and I made it clear to him that I wanted to vote him off right before the final vote. He now thinks I backstabbed him, though that was never my intention.

Anyway, I made a goal with RECK and Moospiker that we'd vote off Berry at F6 (since I had my double-vote). Berry was the easy target since he was the main orchestrator of the F9 power shift, which meant that he could beat anybody in the jury that was left at F6, except maybe RECK. I wanted to make sure that Drench and Cybele left before that happened though; because not only were they huge strategic and jury threats, getting rid of them destroyed RECK's main way of getting rid of me after Berry's elimination, if he tried to go down that route. Mallow also contacted me during that time and offered F3 with me/Moospiker. It would be stupid to blow him off, so I kept him around in the chance that the game had a F3 jury vote instead of a F2, since I knew I'd need someone else other than RECK in the finals. I felt that I was forced to make conflicting deals with RECK and mallow because I didn't know what the future would hold in the game, so I covered both options. Ultimately, my plan was to take both of them to the F4, and then either get rid of mallow (in the case of a F2 jury vote) or get rid of RECK (in the case of a F3 jury vote.) I felt that I was upfront with RECK that I didn't want to take him to the end, but I do think I was being deceptive to mallow, and I'm free to say that because he's not on the jury. XD

Through all this time I was really paranoid, though. I'm not sure how many schemes there were to get rid of me; I'm just grateful that none of them succeeded. I did have to lie to mallow/Kage/Berry at F7 when I voted for Cybele when I was supposed to vote for RECK; I just needed to ensure RECK's safety.

At F6, my long-term plan succeeded, and Berry left. I wondered if it would have been better to get rid of Kage at F6 (since I was worried about him aligning with mallow), but that would have been harder to pull off, and I couldn't justify to anyone else why Kage should leave before Berry, who was a bigger jury threat.

At F5, I couldn't convince mallow to get rid of Kage, but thankfully, Moospiker voted with me and Kage left. I was worried that it would come down to RECK or mallow going, and I would have voted out mallow if it came down to that, but it didn't.

When the torch walk happened at F4, that made me assume a F3 jury vote instead of a F2, so I conspired with Moo and mallow to share our answers for the IC to prevent RECK from winning. Since mallow ended up winning immunity, the plan worked out, and RECK had to go. If it was a F2, then I would have shared with Moo/RECK instead of Moo/mallow.

So I made it to the F3 with Moo and mallow, which was (one) of my ultimate goals. I think I did play a very good game; I always knew what I was doing, whether it was being UTR in the beginning, or taking charge in the end, and I did what I think was the best way to get to the end with the people that I
wanted
to take to the end. I obviously didn't mean to offend anyone by playing this game, but if you guys have any questions for me, I'll be glad to answer them. Peace. :D
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by Crazy »

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by Crazy »

Btw, playing Survivor honestly is like playing basketball while hopping on one leg. If you can still win, then you'll be praised incessantly, but if you fail, then you just look like an idiot. I'm extremely honest in real life; I'm probably in like the top 10%, but this is a game, get over it.

What's stupid is I don't even think I screwed you over very much at all (you're like REALLY playing semantics when you say I backstabbed you), and you're still acting like a petulant child. I think I put more effort into that post than you did in this whole game; to respond with a "TL;DR YOU'RE NOT WINNING" is insanely rude.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:23 am

Post by Crazy »

Espeonage wrote:If you could play this whole game again and you had to do something differently before endgame what would it be?
There were a couple minor strategic errors I made that became more apparent in retrospect, such as not throwing the F10 IC that sent you home, or using my double vote at F6, when I didn't need to. However, since none of those things ended up hurting me, the thing I most regret is being too unclear with my deal towards RECK, since that cost me what I thought was my most definite jury vote. (just being honest)
RECK wrote:Out of all the members of the jury, which of them do you think deserves to be where you are the most, and why?
That's tough. For one, I think dramonic should be there in YOUR position, since if any of Drench/Cybele/you hadn't won immunity at F9, then he'd still be there, and I would have had the same deal with him that I had with you. As for who deserves it most, I think Berry probably was the best player of all the jury members, but there's no way I'd ever take him to the F3. You could even argue that Drench was screwed by a bad mod decision that lost him his double-vote, and maybe he should have lasted longer.

If suppose I have to pick somebody, so I'll go with Berry.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by Crazy »

dramonic wrote:@Crazy: Considering you double-voted Reck, do you really expect me to vote for your win? ;_ ;
I didn't use my double-vote on RECK. I used it on Blackberry. I was the main one fighting to keep RECK in the game as long as he did. Heck, even Moospiker voted for him at F7.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Crazy »

RECK wrote:You did, however, still vote me out. Not much difference between jury at F7 and jury at F4 when you're still on the jury.
And I should have voted off Moospiker instead? I promised him F2, and I only promised you F3.
RECK wrote:RECK'S SECOND QUESTION:
Between Drench & Cybele, if you could've had one of them make it further, who would it be, and why? And if it's neither, what kinda grudge do you hold against them
If I wanted Drench and Cybele to get further in the game, then they
would have
gotten further in the game - I think I had the power and the opportunity. Keeping them around would serve no good strategic purpose for me; I needed them gone before Blackberry because I needed to weaken you as much as possible so you and Drench/Cybele wouldn't be able to vote me off after Berry.

That's not to say that I have any grudge against them; I think you're way too wrapped up in this game if you think that voting someone off means you have a grudge against them. I respect both of them as players and individuals.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by Crazy »

I feel like I should clarify to the rest of the jury the reason why RECK is so upset with me.

After dramonic's elimination, I promised RECK that I would take him to the F3 (along with Moospiker) and then try to win immunity so I could vote him off because I didn't want to face him in the final vote. He agreed to those terms.

Then the game turned out to have a F3 jury vote instead of a F2, unlike what I had originally thought. RECK apparently thought that I should take him to the F3
anyway
, even though I made it clear before that my intention was to vote him off right before the jury vote. I was just mistaken about when exactly the jury vote would be.

So... am I such a horrible person? XD
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:40 am

Post by Crazy »

Espeonage wrote:If only the people I had wrapped around my finger early didn't flake. I would have had Crazy dead before the first shuffle.
That's a jaw-dropper, there. I think I vaguely understand the "how" of that, I'm guessing you/PEG/Karma/Zang would have done something... but then Drench and I both had double-votes. It would have been really hard, though I think it might have been possible.

The "why" is a big question mark to me, though. I didn't do
anything
pre-switch that could have gotten me in any trouble. I wasn't a threat to you, and really, I never was. If Kage was voted off instead of you at F10, then I might have given mallow 5th place and taken you to the F3. Was PEG holding a grudge against me from U-Pick? I don't understand why I would be voted out before Drench or Cybele.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:47 am

Post by Crazy »

Crazy wrote:Same question to all three:
Why should I vote for you, being very apathetic of this game as of late?
Because I played the best game. I knew what I wanted to do, I knew how and when I wanted to do it, and then I did it. I never received a vote through the whole game because for the most part, everyone always either viewed me as an ally, a potential ally, or a non-threat.

As for mallow, he was saved by the game being a F3 instead of a F2. I would have survived either way.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:53 am

Post by Crazy »

Drench wrote:Crazy, of the other two players, who do you feel deserves to win?
I think I have to say mallow by default now, because Moospiker seems to have given up, but if not for that, then I would have said Moospiker.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:15 am

Post by Crazy »

Blackberry wrote:Final Three - What is your stance on gay marriage?
I don't participate much in the way of politics, but whether homesexuality is moral or not depends on your religious beliefs, and that has nothing to do with politics. Therefore, since the government doesn't ban premarital sex or some other stuff that's condemned in the Bible, then I don't see why it should ban gay marriage.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by Crazy »

The Blue Tribe only voted off two people before the first tribal switch. So that would mean, in order to get me voted off by the first tribal switch, that you would have to vote Drench off at the
first
TC instead of chihuahua.

You'd need 6 votes, and you can't include yourself, because you were visiting the Orange Tribe.

From what I can see, the only possible way you could get Drench voted off at the first TC is if you had PEG, Karma, Zang, chihuahua, horrordude, and KageLord (visiting from the Orange Tribe) to all vote Drench out. If you had all those people, good for you; it looks like I really underestimated your game.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Crazy »

Don't discriminate against mallow for his religious beliefs, please. I have similar beliefs; I just don't think that the government has a right to ban gay marriage; I think that's a religious/moral matter. Now I wouldn't vote against someone in an online Survivor game because they were gay, and I don't think mallow would either. I know MafiaScum is a largely atheist community, and we're outnumbered here, but what you guys are doing is no better than if mallow or I were to go in GD and post a thread saying "GAY PEOPLE SUCK" or something like that.

Oh, and @Espeonage - I'm not a good guy? I never had anything against you.

@Drench - I'm unlikable? :(
Last edited by Crazy on Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Crazy »

RECK wrote:ITT Crazy assumes that I'm atheist just because I'm gay
I wasn't even assuming you were gay. I said most of MafiaScum was atheist; what I meant by that was that anti-religious statements can be said more easily here than where I live in Georgia, where almost everyone is a Christian of some sort.
Esp wrote:It wasn't a very eloquent way of putting. That was based solely on style of play. See what I dislike the most in Survivor games is that backstabbing is rewarded. I know that I had plans to but that would only happen in dire situations.
I figured that you were talking about my gameplay. Although I don't think I backstabbed unless if I needed to, either. If I didn't backstab Drench, I'd probably be out 6th or so. If I didn't backstab Berry/Kage, then I'd probably be out 4th.

I don't believe anybody has ever won Survivor without lying, and most winners have backstabbed somebody, even "honest" winners like Tom and Yul.
Blackberry wrote:Crazy saying he dislikes the gay people makes him not get my vote.
I don't dislike "the gay people" any more than I dislike people that engage in premarital sex. And if I hated everyone that did that, then I couldn't even be friends with a 10-year-old that lives down the street. And he's like a little brother to me; I told him that I didn't like that he was having sex, and he didn't care, but I still love him anyway.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by Crazy »

xRECKONERx wrote:I live in NC. I fail to see your point.
Um, if you want others to be tolerant of your homosexuality, then you should be tolerant of others. I don't ridicule people for being gay.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #49) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Crazy »

xRECKONERx wrote:...I'm intolerant?
If the only reason you won't vote for mallow is because of his religious beliefs, then yes.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #50) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:20 am

Post by Crazy »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:This is not a true court jury, because you clearly are all biased (you all have emotional connections to the game) and a third-party interest (certain people FTW/FTL I.E xReckx not wanting Crazy to win).
The reason RECK doesn't want to vote for me is because of what I did in the game. That's different than if the reasons were religious/political.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:46 am

Post by Crazy »

Lol, based on the jury reactions, I got the only two votes that I thought I had a chance with. Even if the rest voted, I don't think any of them were really favoring me. So I'm glad for a 3-2 vote; that sounds a lot better than a 7-2 vote. :D

Um, I seriously wanted to say "Yeah, right," to Esp's claim that he could get Drench and me both voted off pre-switch if nobody had flaked, but I couldn't because I was facing a jury. Looking at the TC votes for that TC that was cancelled because 13emily14 quit, it appears that I was right after all! Nobody self-voted in that TC, so he can't blame anyone for flaking. And even if Drench hadn't used his double-vote against Karma, it would still be 3-2-2 and Cybele and I would switch our votes to Karma in the revote. *evil snicker*

Also, Zang voted for Karma, not Drench. That's hardly "wrapped around Esp's finger!"

I also like how the F3 ended up being from the 3rd Blue Tribe, and at some point, Esp said that nobody from the Blue Tribe deserved to win. :P

Anyway, congrats Moospiker! I think you played a great game; though I wonder if mallow would have won if not for his comments about homosexuality.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Crazy »

Oh, and thanks Chevre for the game! Even though some mod decisions might have been questioned, overall it was very well-run, especially seeing how many Survivor games end up being abandoned.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by Crazy »

Chevre wrote:I will be running a second one (Survivor: Botswana) but it is deep in development. Hopefully it'll be better though.
I'm looking forward to it. If I could suggest one thing, I'd say too avoid too many individual immunity challenges that involve (or encourage) collaboration with other players. Players with fewer allies should still be able to have an equal shot at the IC's.

(Thanks for thinking I was the best player, Cybele.)
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #54) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:24 am

Post by Crazy »

KageLord wrote:Plus I disliked mallow and Crazy's play for almost letting Reck win (i.e. if he won the last IC, it was gg) and again you seemed conspicuously absent from the blame . :P
RECK served as my shield to prevent people from voting me out. Instead of voting for me, they'd vote for RECK, so I got to the F3 without ever getting a vote, other than that one time I intentionally self-voted. I worried if I was in the F4 with you/Moo/mallow that I would be voted off.

Blackberry could have served as my shield, as well, but that wouldn't have worked as well because I would have had to find some way to vote you off before the F4 (because you were allied with him), and I don't think Berry would support that.

I thought mallow voted for RECK at F5. Or at least he wanted to. It really wasn't his doing that made RECK go so far; mainly it was me/Moospiker.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #55) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:27 am

Post by Crazy »

That worked for Natalie White.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #56) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by Crazy »

Chevre wrote:Well Kelly S is playing a similar game, and watch her win...It's a winning strategy yo.
OMG OMG OMG SHE SPOKE TONIGHT!

Anyone that has "Milk your own milk" as their first confessional needs to win!
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #57) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:28 am

Post by Crazy »

Kage wrote:What would you have done if RECK won the last IC though? I'm pretty sure you know as well as everyone else that he was a cinch to win if he was still in at jury vote. I would think it was more likely you would have taken RECK out, then tried to get mallow to join you and Moo vs. me and Berry at F5. Or that, after Berry, you would have taken RECK out and then me (since my only real ally, Berry, would be gone and you could apparently trust Moo), followed by mallow (if it was F2 and ICs didn't get in the way of the order). Even if I survived to jury vote with you, I think you would have won.
If RECK would have won the last IC, then he would have won the gmae, but that was a risk I thought was necessary to take. And well, it paid off (I lost for different reasons), so I'm not sure you can really fault me for it.

As for me, there were too many question marks if I voted off RECK earlier than I did. If I voted RECK off at F6, then I worried that mallow would side with you and Berry rather than me and Moospiker. I figured that would have been a greater risk than a 1/4 (or even a 1/3) shot of RECK winning the final immunity. If I voted RECK off at F5 instead of you, then I was convinced that mallow and Moo would vote me off instead of you at F4. Maybe not, but there was still a decent chance it might happen. If you won immunity at F4, then I definitely would have been toast, which is at the very least, no better than the risk I took by taking RECK to the F4.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #58) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:03 am

Post by Crazy »

Yeah, I did think that Moo was more faithful to me than mallow, but that didn't stop me from thinking that they both might betray me at F4.

Another point I forgot to mention is that I was sure that keeping RECK around that long would gain me his jury vote for sure. Unfortunately for me, I lost it anyway.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #59) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Crazy »

Wow, that's crazy. Maybe they forgot. I would think that ani would have used his at F12 if he remembered.

Return to “Social Game Archive”