Goon
Consigliere
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:02 am

Post by Consigliere »

/confirm

Hoooowwwwwwdddyyyyy hooooooo everybody!

Your new all-time-favorite mafia player has arrived to bring light to your darkest days...happiness to your otherwise dreary world....intellectual food for your starving spirit.

Vote:andrew94

Because you dun pissed me off and well...."When in Rome"
Consigliere
Consigliere
Goon
Consigliere
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:04 am

Post by Consigliere »

mallowgeno wrote:
Vote Consigliere for not confirming
Can't a man just have a holiday weekend?

Come on now.

I'm having a gigantic sugar hangover right now and this is how I'm treated....No glass of water...No "It'll be better after you get a little further from it...Don't mind the 2 bags of sugar hell in your fridge that will be haunting you later....Just focus on the now"....NOOOOOO....It's "ZOMG Consigliere didn't confirm...KILL KILL KILL"

Horror movie indeed.
Consigliere
Consigliere
Goon
Consigliere
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:03 am

Post by Consigliere »

Can we get a count up on in here? Votes flying everywhere.

Speaking of...Is it protocol for mods only to do votes, or can we little people bust them out? I have yet to see a player do one...so I'm assuming the former.

I had to google Hunter S. Thompson...Does this make me a dumbass?

A simple yes or no will do...No need to throw salt on the wound.
Consigliere
Consigliere
Goon
Consigliere
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:32 am

Post by Consigliere »

implosion wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Consigliere.
So far, he's been talking, but in more of a distractive way than a contributive way. The most relevant thing he's said so far is a request for a vote count. Plus, he felt the need to react to an RVS vote on him.

As of now I don't see anything particularly off about lewarcher. don's point is valid from one perspective, but it isn't nearly as important as he seems to be making it out to be. Sure, it may be an attempt to blend in, but it could just be... a bunch of smilies. Consigliere on the other hand is (in what he's said so far) not helping, and if anything just distracting the town and/or trying to blend in.
Shows how much you are paying attention.

My vote thus far was hardly random....I just didn't explain it that fully as I was more aiming it at him. Andrew has made false claims as VT in tthe past 2 games I've been a part of....Just giving him a feeler to see if there's any more chicanery out there...Trust you me I'm on the lookout for scum.

I was also serious about asking for a vote tally...I'd be more than happy to do one myself, as I do on another forum I play mafia on (players keep unofficial tallies a lot to help a mod out low on time etc)....That's why I asked so as not to break protocol (This is my 4th game on the site...only 2 completed thus far.)

I would ask you this question in response to your accusation:

I understand the "distracting the town" deal about where yer coming from....but what role wouldn't want to "blend in" on either side? Can you explain to me a situation where any role available wouldn't want to "blend in" on day 1 right off the bat?

Always lookin' for tips...since you seem soooo....shall we say...."adept" at the mafia trade.

Others can chime in as well...And yes, this question is not just for my future understanding benefit, but to find out where the heck you are coming from with that statement.
Consigliere
Consigliere
Goon
Consigliere
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:21 am

Post by Consigliere »

Great...I'm an idiot.

andrew's not in the game...Guess my opening vote is worthless...but I told the truth and yes I had reasoning for the (now inconsequential) vote...

I just checked back to see if I'm f'ing nuts on the open game list...I'm not...I saw him opt into this one...He was just too late, apparently....Guess I'm the one I should be saying "Shows how much you pay attention" to...

His opt-in, post #826, to prove I'm not a total loon:

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &start=825

I did google Hunter S. Thompson. So take the truth for what it is...or don't...

I feel pressure as both town and mafia in this game if votes are in my direction.

I've got nothing as far as a read yet.

Return to “Completed Open Games”