Fringe Mafia (Game Over, role PMs posted)

foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by foilist13 »

Right, so I'm Olivia Dunham, Walternate, AND the cab driver from the other side who helps Olivia.

@Whoever is Walter: I'm supposed to kill you, keep you alive, and put you in a coma. Not really sure in which order though.

/confirm
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by foilist13 »

If I say completely serious will you believe me?

Olivia Dunham is the star of the show. She's an FBI agent and works for fringe division (they deal with paranormal stuff). The way the show works is they get random science majors in college, give them LSD, and write whatever they see into the show. Walternate is the alternate universe version of Walter Bishop who is an insane but brilliant scientist, and the cab driver appeared in one episode in the second season and really isn't very important at all.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by foilist13 »

Right, I'm back. Give me a minute to catch up. I'll have my first epic to semi-epic post tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”