Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:32 am

Post by dramonic »

Vote: Enigma

Why? It's a mystery!
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #59 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

Damnit Reck!

Why? It's a mystery!
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #66 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by dramonic »

Mathematically speaking (and read-wise) it was the wiser person to shoot.
A BP close to endgame is a pain in the neck.
your accusation is dependant on me being a vig again too <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #84 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by dramonic »

AGar wrote:No, just questioning your mental capacities, that's all.
That's not very nice of you. Also, I was town in that game and shot scum day 1. Just because I believe my reads doesn't entail you to call me an idiot.

@Chess: DO you actually think I'm scum, or are you just trying to tie me in with Jason here?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #86 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by dramonic »

I am not
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by dramonic »

She doesn't seem scummy to me so far.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #105 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by dramonic »

chesskid3 wrote:Dramonic is only scum if you flip scum, and even then it's a minor suspicion, that needs to be built upon.
chesskid3 wrote:If one of you is scum, and one of you is town, it would almost have to be Jason town, dram scum.
what happened between those two quotes?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #118 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by dramonic »

erm...

was that

A) Dram must be scum, except if Jason flips town, then he might be
or
B) Dram can be scum even if Jason is not?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #126 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

Please simmer down Chess, you're starting to be rude <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #196 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by dramonic »

There is none, but don't tell them, it's a secret!
Unvote

You guys are going to give me a headache, this DOES feel like a smaller version of CEBM, except with more hair-pulling.
Meta-wise, Chesskid feels quite different from last game. Does anyone has meta of him being a schitzophreniac?
If you guys could stop just saying "yeah, magna's post seem 3rd party" and actually provide something for others to look at, that would be nice.
Vren's constant attack on Enigma's posting style is scummy. I don't see anything defensive in Enigma, just some light-heartedness or something
Vote: Vren

Dekes is town, duh. As scum or 3rd party all that his claim would provoke is the other one shooting him.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #328 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

Gandalf, if you could stop attempting to draw a map for the scum to recruit you it'd be very appreciated.
I support the vigging of the pseudo-weirdo-traitorous oddity
I would also support the players not mass-claiming more if at all possible
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #434 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:28 am

Post by dramonic »

*Figurative stretch*

Let's see here...

We have Toon going for the deflection act with a oomph of hypocrisy...
We have Vezok wanting Jason to get confirmed and then lynched...
We have AGar going psycho-tunnel on Callandor, and trying to direct a potential vig...
We have Callandor who seems non-commital in his reads...
We have Jason who's managing to be full of posts with very little content, also pre-emptive claiming
We have Enigma who still seems stuck in the RVS...
We have Gandalf whose claim and demands are getting more ridiculous with every post...
We have Chesskid whose contribution is "vig that guy. Blow that guy up. Lynch that guy. Action me."
We have Vren who's getting replaced...
We have Dekes who's fairly conf-town for now...
We have MoI who wants to numb my brains with wall'o'texts...

And we have me abusing ...

Okay, all kidding aside, if we have to give a three player pool to Jason, it should be Dekes, MoI and Chess by my perspective.

Vezok is going to have to clarify why he wants to confirm Jason as town and tehn lynch her. Also, not to be against the trend but failure to confirm an ability really doesn't hold that much weight as a reason to lynch IMO. It's roleblocker fodder however.

Toon Fighter is a silly thing, calling me out as a bigger lurker when I have more posts with content that, you know, actually relate to the current game state? He gets a cookie for now, and some rope tomorrow, as he's now my priority guy.

Enigma needs a rope now. At first I was just saying he's playing light-hearted and stuff, but it's been going for 9 days now. His content has in no way gotten better, his posts are still jesting. About 4 out of 5 are sarcasm and joke posts, the other ones are just pokes he doesn't pursue ever. He's trying to show a contribution on his part this isn't even there. I am not satisfied.

Before somebody points it out, I'm aware I don't have a lot of content myself. At least I'm not trying to pass off crap as if it were.

Unvote
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #438 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

harlot
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #443 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

xRECKONERx wrote:
Enigma (1): MagnaofIllusion, jasonT1981
Vren (2): dramonic
Mod error, or...?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #467 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:38 am

Post by dramonic »

Self-nomming is a complete null tell.
The point is for Jason to send it to someone the town trusts most. Voting for oneself does not indicate who the town trust, it indicates you trust yourself (and the opposite would be stupid)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #494 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:19 am

Post by dramonic »

Can somebody explains to me why Enigma's most brilliant way of proving his role is to shoot the guy claiming partial bulletproof that risks turning into a traitor at the slightest provocation?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #528 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by dramonic »

WILL, HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL ME THE DAY BEGINS!

That was a ridiculous day.
AGar, you're outed, so results?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #547 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:03 am

Post by dramonic »

AGar, now would be a good time to claim your result -_-
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #562 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:00 am

Post by dramonic »

Callandor wrote:god enigma's such a fucking horrible dayvig too, look at the amount of scummy lurkers we had. toon fighter's still in the game? stethoscope has been catching up for a year and idk what dram's been doing. need to investigate vezok more too, that hammer was super scummy.

I know your experience may vary, but I'm wondering how likely you actually think it is for Gandalf to have been vigged. I probably should have let that play out a bit more but I wanted to get stuff said before day ended and reacted knee jerkish.
Busy taking care of IRL issues, right now.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #567 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

Okay, so we now have confirmed town in Gandalf.
That's nice.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #570 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by dramonic »

callandor, it's 6p
If gandalf had been converted, wouldn't the game be over? a 3 player scum can't be overthrown at this point
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #576 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

Callandor wrote:Dram if you're town you should be voting Magna. Are you town?
I am, except I'm not aiming for a quickhammer without everybody having voiced their opinion.
I don't have a supercop saying you're town, see?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #604 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:53 am

Post by dramonic »

ascetic supercop.
of course <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #614 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

Faraday wrote:Either dramonic can't fucking read or his Magna's scumbuddy. I don't really care which (they're alsonot mutually exclusive), both are pretty shockingly bad for the game.

I'm not an 'ascetic supercop', I'm an ascetic. I got a supercop abillity as a result of the hatch explosion (I actually thought the hatch imploded Reck, in the show)

Hey dram why don't you believe me?
I know you're not an ascetic supercop. You're an ascetic claiming to have been affected by an effect that is not that of a kill (granted, it's flavoury). I don't have a specific reason to quickwagon with you yet, especially with the new claim from Vezok and how/what it could develop from Magna/you action-wise.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #618 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

Faraday wrote:Yet you just said I was indeed an ascetic supercop.
Failure to grasp sarcasm. I find the current town claims to be overly powerful when added with the dead ones.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #619 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by dramonic »

also you're really bad at this whole alt thing
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #631 (isolation #26) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:45 am

Post by dramonic »

Vote: Faraday

yes yes, I agree.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #634 (isolation #27) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:47 am

Post by dramonic »

no no faraday, I'm not stupid :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #640 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:50 am

Post by dramonic »

well, you did say you knew some way town could still win. I'm curious about that.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #653 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:05 am

Post by dramonic »

Dekes wrote:2/3, Faraday.

Jesus, what a game...sorry again, guys, here as well for basically flaking out

Dram, Moi: Mind telling me why you killed me instead of say the outed cop? I had an assumption in the dead qt but I'd like to hear from you first.
Because we blocked the cop.

Here's what's going to happen from this point.
Vezok will get his redirection blocked and die.
The SK will get lynched tomorrow.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #664 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:16 am

Post by dramonic »

Faraday wrote:what happens if the fucking SK kills you???
there are 3 of us.

3scum 1town 1sk

tomorrow at worst 2scum 1 sk
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #666 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:18 am

Post by dramonic »

Dekes wrote:Btw, scratch that last question. Steph obviously killed AGar, not TF.
WRONG!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #670 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:24 am

Post by dramonic »

In your place stepho I'd have shot Gandalf, just an opinion.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #672 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:26 am

Post by dramonic »

that's a read, while gandalf flipping with the whole "I'LL SAVE YO ASS!" is pwetty obv :S
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #678 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:39 am

Post by dramonic »

Eko = MoI

I'm Locke
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”