Mini 1084: The New Jersey Shore (Game Over)

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:57 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Vote: xsrk

Because I cant pronounce it.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:12 am

I bow to the awesomeness of Carrotcake. Im in. I just wish I had seen it myself first.

Unvote: xsrk
Vote: Hanzo_5
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:57 am

That looks like an OMGUS vote.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:30 am

Im just waiting to see what Carrot says first. Where did Carrot go?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:02 am

@Hanzo: Because CC was the one that called you out, why should I make the arguments for him?
I love your aggressive defense by the way, very impressive.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:48 am

Ha! My opinion? Well, I will make it known now that you shouldnt expect long winded essays or some copy/paste postmonster. I want to see constant bandwagons and lynchings. I want to see votes thrown around like used condoms. I want the scum to be pressured hard and fast in order for them to make mistakes.

People who dont post cant be read, so they might as well be scum.

The first day is a crapshoot anyways. Whatever reasons are really just drawing at straws. CC made a decent point and dissipated into the ether and Hanzo is panicking, throwing OMGUS votes and trying to filibuster his way to freedom. I dont see a reason to change my vote despite absolutely loving his aggressive style.

I say we have plenty of cannon fodder to go through, lets string him up and see what happens.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:41 am

What happened to CC?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:38 am

Vote: Guthrie

Im just contributing to applying pressure on Mr Guthrie here.

FOS: CarrotCake
Is CarrotCake ever coming back? Dont forget, it was she that doomed poor, innocent Hanzo.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:43 am

We are never going to get anywhere unless someone is under the gun, like Hanzo was. Even if he was innocent and it was retarded to hang himself, we still learn a lot by who was going after him.

I say vote for Guthrie, make him squeal like a pig and see what happens. If anyone hammers too quickly, we go after them the next day etc.

All this Sherlock Holmes examining posts is just a ruse the scum uses to buy time and stall the town. Lynch hard, lynch fast. Pressure the scum into making mistakes. So what what are you scumbags waiting for, start voting!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:03 am

Have you even been in one of those towns where no one says anything? Where people just dont post and its usually just one person wondering where everyone is? Where the mod has to replace half the town?

No discussions, no mistakes, no scumhunting.

Its a fate worse than death.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:28 am

Wow, I love all this activity. This is certainly more fun than some dead town.

My M.O. is definitely lynch hard, lynch fast. Pressure the scum, force them into making mistakes. Just seeing who puts down the hammer can be valuable information enough. Although in this case, Hanzo stole that away from me. Either way, it works for me, I catch all sorts of scum using my methods. Im quite prolific at it, actually. I dont care if it gets someone panties in a bunch like Guthries and that one other guy. I dont sit around and do a circlejerk for days on end trying to establish from pollyannic type of congress in order to maybe figure out who should be voted off the island.

I look around, I see some scum. I vote for them and try to get them lynch. Its rather simple really. I dont comb every syllable uttered by someone 20 pages ago and do some in-depth analysis on everything. The last person I encountered doing that was scum anyways. Im not going to create some stupid point system where I give plus or minus scumpoints to people. Thats just silly. There is no crazy underhanded methodology where I keep a whiteboard of links or whatever all that other crap is.

Hanzo never tried to dissuade anyone from thinking that he wasnt scum. He threw a hissy fit and held his breath until he turned blue and killed himself. I was trying to get CarrotCake to say more to find out what her deal was. She was the one that put Hanzo under the spotlight, how were we supposed to know that Hanzo was actually a suicidal psycho? She disappeared for days on end while her little snowball turned into an avalanche. Lurking like that prevents all the read-geeks from getting anything out of her. You should be thanking me for trying to poke her a few times and seeing what comes out. Which by the way, we still dont know crap about her motives. Did she start the wagon as scum? as just an innocent poking around. If she lurks, we wont know.

Ok lets see, about these inane votes on me:
I put one vote on Guthrie to see what happens (I even said so in the damn post!) and all of you go nuts like monkeys on banana day.

Guthrie pulls out a Hanzo and goes all OMGUS crazy on me. One poke vote on him and im suddenly 100% scum. I get all excited and have the tissues at the ready when im 100% sure too, but this is ridiculous. Its like he pulled out the scumhunting book I wrote 10 years ago and is just going down the list of "scum tells". You still got about 500 more cheap tells to put up, amigo.

I love chkflip. He is like my best friend now. I tell people to put pressure on Guthrie (and its working wonders) and chkflip gets it and goes right at it. As soon as a few alarmists start pointing fingers at me, he jumps on the pressure wagon on me. Bravo! Too bad his CC reasoning on me is faulty, but hey, well played my man. I hope you save some ammo for when I pick out the scum though.

Oh yea, I forgot. Youre right chkflip I didnt care whether Hanzo was scum or not. Its early on, people are going to die anyways. In reality, you all are cannon fodder. I dont care who lives or dies, except me. I dont care if I come into town, catch me all the scum and ride off into the sunset as the hero as the sole survivor. More glory for me. (I already know that to catch all the scum some other townies need to live too, dont try to come up with some bs tell there). The fact remains that I dont care who else survives to the end of the game as im alive and the scum are all dead.

Every dead body is information that can be used. I just wished that Hanzo wasnt the one that hung himself. Thanks a lot, buddy. I count on townies being general cowards and trying to be all hesitant about putting down hammers. You didnt help matters, but thats ok. Plenty of scum left to catch.

Manhimself just wants his name out there. Dont anyone forget about him! He has to look all introspective and stuff first before he votes, but probably has no clue what he is doing.

Guderian comes in with a snipe based on weak reasoning. "Towns bests interests". Ha, what a load of crap. That is way too blatant to be scum, but I will keep my eye on you.

Rain, what are you doing? Are you just trying to set off the scumdar on weak players too? If youre bringing up old games, youre playing the exact scumtoadie game you did last time.

The scum is Jase, though.

Unvote: Guthrie
Vote: Jase

Oh yea, the whiny bitches are going to want reasons. Eh, you can just look back on the day before and youll see it. He is looking for power roles, blatant off-wagon jumping, getting his name out there with votes but not joining the fray, etc etc. Whatever, this "I want a laundry list of reasons before I vote for him" mechanic is just weak cowardly crap anyways. Everything is a damn tell, like in amateur poker.

Just vote for him, youll see him crack.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:31 pm

Oh Jase, I love all the "tell me why posts". They are intrinsically useless, really. Im not going to analyze every post to the syllable and pull out every word ever said and illustrate them here for all to see with some dissertation. Im going to at least say that people are smart to realize when I point out scum without spoonfeeding every reason to them. Now that would be trying to do it by my lonesome, actually.Amazingly enough, just because I dont really care who survives to the end doesnt mean that im here to run a dictatorship or that im here to destroy the town. I do allow people to form their own opinions after all. My goal is to catch scum, not be popular.

But I dont blame you for acting the way you do. Its what youre supposed to do after all. Get all indignant and aggressive, hoping I back down and go away. Maybe get a counterwagon going on top. I already gave you reasons in my earlier post anyways. And like I said, they will never be good enough. I dont expect you to just roll over and say "Yep, those are great reasons, oh well, I suck".

Same thing with Guderian, I dont really know where all that anger and rage come from. I dont really care what he is doing right now anyways. If he is scum, im sure it will bubble up at some point and I will be there to catch him and demand his lynching.

My main point is that Jase is rather scummy. If everyone else agrees, they vote for you. If they dont, they do something else. Its quite basic really. In the end, im here to catch scum and it looks like I got me another one.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:39 pm

Hey TMH, I like that better than the simple jealousy binge Guderian has against me.

But im pretty certain Jase is scum too. His reaction also cements it for me. At this point all im going to do is get drunk off my ass, watch some football and bang me out some turkey eating bitches tomorrow in a festival of thanksgiving debauchery. Then ill see what anyone else has to say if im not being detoxed at the hospital. If people were smart, they would agree that Jase is scum, but you never know. Maybe someone else has something more clever to say than, well, whatever a certain someone is saying.

I will keep the faith regardless.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:46 pm

Damn, you all just got schooled by CC.
Hey CC, you can feel free to vote for Jase now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:11 pm

It will pick up on Monday. I'm waiting to hear from others first. I still say Jase is scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:42 am

Oh I see. I got Jase locked down as scum and he prefers to turn tail and run instead of taking his scum lynching like a man.
I feel sorry for the patsy thats going to get strung up as scum in his place.

I dont intend to let up just because that Jase-scum is going to wear a different name.
Im thoroughly convinced that I bagged me yet another scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:06 am

Im sold. I still say we string up Jase tomorrow though.

unvote: Jase
vote: Carrotcake
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:26 am

hmm, damn. I forgot about roleblockers. D works because its unlikely that anyone would have wanted to target CarrotCake last night. But, it is possible that a roleblocker could have thought that TMH is scum.

Im going back to Jase until this gets sorted out. Damn roleblockers.

unvote: CarrotCake
Vote: Jase
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:23 pm

TMH, if CC turns out to be town, would be we justified in pretty much auto-lynching you tomorrow?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:06 pm

themanhimself wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:TMH, if CC turns out to be town, would be we justified in pretty much auto-lynching you tomorrow?
No, that's stupid, that's what encourages lurking and people not contributing which is something you yourself have admitted to hating more than anything

I dont see how it does.

Either way, youre putting a role claim out early. It would be retarded for scum to be doing that now. If CC turns out to be scum, youre a hero. But if CC is not, what do you think we should do?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:07 pm

This sounds like a bunch of crap, but ill do it anyways since we dont have any other play.
I still say Jase is scum.

Unvote: Jase
Vote: CarrotCake

FOS: TMH
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:37 am

Hey CC, where do you get a serial killer from?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:01 am

Of course im trying to scare TMH with retribution. If TMH is scum, he wouldnt have outed himself so early on with this little gambit knowing that I would assrape him for it the next day. I cant imagine that he would go through such lengths to protect Jase on the second day. And he could have gone after a better target than CC, since CC is acting like scum all over the place so far. The only way it would work as scum was if he was clearly suicidal.

So if he is a townie, the threat of retribution should make him think twice about what he is doing. But, he seems adamant that he is onto something. No one is going to follow me in lynching Jase today, so ill try again tomorrow. In the meantime, this little ordeal is stealing all the headlines and there probably wont be much way around it. So since I think its mostly sincere (albeit maybe misguided), I might as well go with it.

If you all want to pressure CC some more in the hopes of squeezing more juice out of her lemon (like this whole SK slip up of hers), then go for it.
I would recommend no one hammers just yet.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:27 am

If you all want to pressure CC some more in the hopes of squeezing more juice out of her lemon (like this whole SK slip up of hers), then go for it.
I would recommend no one hammers just yet.
Dude, if youre going to quote me, dont take something out of context in an attempt to incriminate me. I said to wait on the hammer based on that SK remark that seemed out of place. If I was scum, why would I intentionally flip flop around in the span of a day too?

Are you just taking shots at me because I find this highly suspicious and I dont appreciate being manipulated? Dont you see that the way you been going around this makes it look like youre the pied piper leading the town around? Thats twice in one post that you been trying to set me up for later.

Im saying that the only way we have to punish you if youre pulling our balls is via a lynch. If youre scum, you probably dont care. You caused enough chaos and confusion already, tried to set me up for later and took out a few with you. Who knows, maybe the scum have one of them power role seekers and figured CC out but figured you couldnt get a lynch, so this was the next best thing.

I still think thats unlikely though because it would be a really stupid play. My vote on CC reflects that.

But I dont suddenly think that youre an angel descended from the heavens, ready to provide us with salvation. There are reasons why you could be wrong. Im not so sure that coming out of the closet was the best move for you to make either. Then youre obviously trying to set me up for later.

So even if you are town, I cant quite figure out why you would do it. Jase was as good a lynch candidate as any. CC looked scummy already, she wasnt going to sucker anyone into anything. Why would you want to derail that Jase bandwagon now? That is where my suspicions come in.

I still think Jase is the scum.

So who are you killing tonight, anyways?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:53 am

Twilight? Isnt that risky? Cant the mod lock the thread at any time after the last vote? That cant possibly be a good time to be making life and death decisions with proper consensus.
What is wrong with you? Really?

Why not just kill Jase for me?

2FOS: TMH
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #25) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:09 am

Which is what you should have been doing in the first place. Keep quiet and snipe anyone you thought to be guilty. Now we get to deal with this circus instead.
I will sit back and let the other kids have a turn at the Spin-a-Wheel ride built by crack smoking carneys.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #26) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:38 pm

I keep getting beat to the punch. How am I supposed to lead this town to its eternal glory if you all keep scooping my scumtargets from under me? I cant make a case to rally against a scum if a bunch of people are voting for them already. This makes me look bad, im supposed to be here to save you all, not get stuck in the middle of the pack.

Fishy took over for Jase, who I proclaimed to be scum already, so thats something there.
TMH is 1/1 so far, and if he targeted Mr. Wright, there must be a reason why it failed. I doubt chkflip would have roleblocked him twice in a row.

Im comfortable lynching either of those two, so ill hop on the bigger wagon.

Vote: Mr. Wright

Does anyone find it odd that the two scummiest people are the replacements? Did the originals knew that they were doomed and gave up?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #27) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:48 pm

uh.. Guderian, he has a very dead scum CarrotCake to show for it.
Are you claiming a very elaborate epic bussing attempt by TMH? If he manages to pull that off, just give him a damn medal now.

The only reason I dont come around and try to rip your face off is because I also happen to like the Fishy(Jase) wagon youre trying to start. You still have to admit though, it looks like youre trying to start a diversionary bandwagon. Look, I hate and abhor the fact that TMH is hogging all the glory that I should be getting for myself, but he did get CarrotCake scum. So as soon as he fails, I will stab him in the back and assert myself as top scumhunter once again. Its no different than what any other powerhungry scumhunter would do.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #28) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:07 am

Ha! I saw fishy first! That scumlynching belongs to me! But I'm ok with lynching Mr. Wright first anyways.

Who are we waiting on anyways?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:57 am

I dont know what kind of drugs Rain is on. Dude, youre being ridiculous. Youre clearly trying to start an off wagon when there is no point in doing so, and youre doing it when you got called out on for lurking. I would so have you lynched right now if it wasnt for the fact that others look scummier right now.

I like the links between Guderian and the other scum. But, there isnt any hard fact associated with his scumminess. Meaning that we are using circumstantial evidence on Guderian when we have a hard fact on Mr. Wright (NK failed). I dont think TMH got roleblocked by chkflip, it wouldnt make much sense for chkflip to do so. So, I think there is some sort of evil nefarious role at play messing with us at night. Its likely to be guderian, but why not lynch the toadie that we are more sure on instead? (Mr. Wright).

I find it suspicious for anyone to get away from that fact, despite of all the knowledge we are "discovering" (That be you, TMH). Usually when a sure wagon is rolling and gaining steam, its the best time for the scum to plant all sorts of misinformation since people tend to not think about anything except for the scum thats about to be lynched. So be wary of whatever you link as fact the next day (That be you Llamarble).

I still have suspicions on Jase, (now Mr Fish) though. Its possible you hammered to end the day and cut off the flow to information, but disguised it as an oops hammer.

I am not changing my vote from Mr. Wright, something peculiar happened with his night kill and I want to know why.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:26 pm

Well, I was sure that TMH was an SK, but I wanted him to shoot some mafia and have him lynched last. So I kept my role secret for the time being to see what people came up with.
Looks like I was right on Jase/Fishy after all. Oh well, excellent work.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:27 pm

Oh and I killed xsrk just so we wouldnt try to waste a day arguing whether to lynch him or not. I wasnt expecting TMH's kill to fail that night yet again, so that threw a wrench into my plans as well.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”