Mini 1084: The New Jersey Shore (Game Over)

Guthrie
Guthrie
Goon
Guthrie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:29 am

Post by Guthrie »

Hello everyone, and good game to all!!

Vote Internet Stranger
For having a creepy avatar!
Guthrie
Guthrie
Goon
Guthrie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:11 am

Post by Guthrie »

unvote
Vote Hanzo

I had a strange feeling from your first voting post. It looks like you tought too much about it.
And after Carrot's post, i felt it was good to vote you. Anyway, we need a wagon to heat things up, do we not?
Guthrie
Guthrie
Goon
Guthrie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Guthrie »

Indeed. themanhimself last post looks like he is already thinking about the flip, and that he also knows the result.
Fos
Guthrie
Guthrie
Goon
Guthrie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:48 am

Post by Guthrie »

Rain wrote:From the looks of it, I'd say Hanzo looks more like a newb than a panicked scum. My reasons stem from his taunt in post 47 (and basically soft-claiming), sarcastic tone in post 51, and his lack of meta, suggesting this is one of his first games here.

He is kinda obvious though, especially after Carrotcake's case on him. I expect at least one of the scums to take advantage and join the wagon.

I agree with Chaotic Neutrality on Guthrie.
He votes for Hanzo for the sake of voting, with no clear conviction that Hanzo's scum
. Also, while it is true a wagon helps the town by providing heat, I find it unsettling that you'd ask for one. It feels like a scum asking for public support.

Unvote
Vote: Guthrie
lol, i am sorry, but see when i voted. Do you think there was a lot of things going on? lol. At the point he is the scummies, and so far i don't like his explanations, so my vote stays where it is.

@Chaotic : I see what you are getting at, with the lack of input of my part. Been busy, and trying to stay updated with the game, so i don't have to read 3 whole pages someday. I don't see nothing wrong at all in my actions, nor i am concerned with it. I am more concerned in you making a big fusss about nothing, and rain jumping automatically on the wagon. Also, rain's contribution/activeness to the game so far isn't anywhere better than mine. He votes right after you voted me, not giving proper arguments, just "agreeing" with you??
Fos

@Rain : Read above.
Guthrie
Guthrie
Goon
Guthrie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Guthrie »

I think you were a little bit evasive. It felt like you were avoiding something,
Guthrie
Guthrie
Goon
Guthrie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by Guthrie »

Hanzo_5 wrote:Guthrie, can you quote what i said that felt evasive to you? I feel as if you are avoiding reasoning for your opinions.
I am not. It's not an opinion that you can back up with a quote lol. Is just the general feeling i got from your posting.

Everyone can do what you are trying to do with me. look : "quote please where it looks like i am avoiding reasoning for my opinions", Its plain stupid, and it only strengtens my suspicious on you.
Guthrie
Guthrie
Goon
Guthrie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:20 am

Post by Guthrie »

@Hanzo : I don't see nothing wrong at all with my posts. You are just making up stuff to derail your wagon.
Guthrie
Guthrie
Goon
Guthrie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by Guthrie »

Jase wrote:EBWOP:
Nobody frigging hammer.
This day it to young to die. [Preview edit: Basically what llamarble said]

While I'm on the topic of lurkers. Guy whos name begins with "x" and carrot are both lurking. I'm especially suspicious because discussion is pretty healthy right now. There's no good reason to be silent. Get in here and post.

LLamarble: What wagon is that in particular that you don't buy?

Sounds like trying to hard to look town.
Fos

I dp buy the hanzo wagon tough. He is being very evasive.

@hanzo : i already answered. i said i don'get your point (cause it is false and doesn't make sense). isn't that a n answer ffs??i would hammer you if i could.
Guthrie
Guthrie
Goon
Guthrie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:21 am

Post by Guthrie »

@Internet Stranger: So, you are scum. Simple as that.

You were in the wagon; You are the first one to post right after the night; you used that post to drwa attention from me, and you jumpen on the person everyone else was talking about before. I won't even say anything else. I am 100% sure you are scum.

Unvote Vote Internet Stranger
Guthrie
Guthrie
Goon
Guthrie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:24 am

Post by Guthrie »

EBWOP : And, i was the one the night killed most attacked. Thats the oldest scum tactic, and i won't bother with anything else bup finding your partner. Lynch me if you want, guys, but i just found one scum. I am 100% sure of it.
Guthrie
Guthrie
Goon
Guthrie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:33 am

Post by Guthrie »

Ok.

1) You are being so hipocrite. All your last post's talk is about "ah, i save town " "ah, me is good" "me, will catch the bandits, fuck you all".

2) You have loads of reasons to vote me, but since voting me drew so much attention you insult me alittle more and change your vote. Wishy washy.

3) You are scum.

So, yeah.. basically burn in hell. And yet, is a OMGUs, cause you suck.
Guthrie
Guthrie
Goon
Guthrie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:33 am

Post by Guthrie »

EBWOP :*and yes,

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”