Mini 1084: The New Jersey Shore (Game Over)

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:44 am

Post by chkflip »

Vote: Llamarble

I don't like combined words that aren't gynormously awesomazing.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:41 am

Post by chkflip »

The way that Hanzo responds to CC's haiku is another point to his scumminess, among everything else already stated.

UNVOTE: Llamarble

VOTE: Hanzo_5
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #96 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:00 am

Post by chkflip »

Jase wrote:chkflip: Stop lurking and take some stances on what's happening. Do it now!
Just checking in before I have to leave. More tonight.
- I was busy with college work, sorry. Not trying to lurk. Hanzo's defense was a null tell for me, so until more develops from that, my vote stays.
- None of the other players have really stood out; something more developed when I get some more solid reads.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #127 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:13 am

Post by chkflip »

Holy crap, no bueno. I'm re-reading as we speak... but I can't say that I'm seeing anything worthwhile as most of it is smoke up a VT's ass. I'll report back with questions as they come to me.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #129 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:46 am

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: Guthrie

- I find it comically ironic that Chaotic Neutrality got the NK after blasting Guthrie (legitimately) twice.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #132 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:04 am

Post by chkflip »

I love your website, IS. Reminds me of
my life
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #137 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:43 am

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE:

- This is true. Just wanted to read your response to the vote, that is all.
- I agree with everything stated about Internet Stranger. I'll have a greater analysis and questions for him soon. Until then...

@Internet Stranger:
- Who's your top suspect?
- Who, in your opinion, is closest to "confirmed" town?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #144 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:41 pm

Post by chkflip »

Situational irony wrote:This is a relatively modern use of the term, and describes a discrepancy between the expected result and actual results when enlivened by perverse appropriateness.
- Just thought I'd be persnickety and give you the version of irony I was speaking of. MOVING ON!

@xsrk:
- When you get a moment, scroll up to the top of this page and click the wiki button. Tons of pertinent information at your fingertips, including common abbreviations and logical fallacies (amongst other things).

@Jase [AKA] Jersey, Ah, So Excellent:
- It actually didn't appear to me that I was being as lurky as I am in this game, mainly because it isn't the only one I'm currently playing in; in other words, I hadn't realized I was posting as little as I was in this particular game when, in actuality, I'm posting a lot every day. Sorry Jase. Furthermore, I'm sorry Scotty B. I'll step it up from here on out.

- My initial "case" against guthrie was, simply put, just rolling with what (was obviously) the scum tried to ploy us with. Why? Simple, really. Though he could've just as easily been lying in post; however, like Rain said, it seems quite selfless and was exactly what I was hoping for. Scratch
Guthrie
off the possibles, if only for a moment.

- inb4 BAAA BAAAA SHEEPY MCSHEEPERSON for ^that as well as the following:

@Internet Stranger:
- You've been accused of band-wagoning, fluffing posts, having an anti-town playstyle, profusely humping carrotcake's leg, and "going with the flow." Just wanted to cast these to the side as I find some slightly valid, some just plain dumb, but overall? It's best I keep these in mind when overlooking what you've done thus far.

- When you hopped onto the band-wagon, you said "I bow to the awesomeness of Carrotcake" which, in itself, is whatever. No tell. What it opens up to me, however, is that you were completely content with sheeping along with CC no matter the result.

- You blurt out "that's OMGUS" which, again, is nothing solo. Compacted? Looks like more CC asskissery to me, buddying up with your favorite mate without having to actually say their name this time.

- "I'm waiting to see what Carrot says. Where did Carrot go?", WHAT? Why, on God's green mafia-riddled Earth, would you need to wait for Carrot to have an opinion on the person
you
voted for? Hanzo, to his credit, called you out. Your response? "Because CC was the one that called you out, why should I make the arguments for him? I love your aggressive defense by the way, very impressive." Which, to these eyes, reads like: 'Heyo Hanzo, I'm really happy with your style, and I'ma let you finish, but CARROTCAKE CONTROLS MY VOTE FOR ALL TIME!'

- I'd like to congratulate you for taking a whole page away from the constant CC comment, that really got everyone's attention off the fact that you're sheeping/buddying beyond belief. A single sentence stands out in post #94 when you said "People who dont post can't be read, so they might as well be scum." So true. People who only post other people's opinions with no solid base of their own can't easily be read either, so they might as well be scum too.

- Same post. "I say we have plenty of cannon fodder to go through, lets string him up and see what happens." You're openly admitting, again, that you don't care what Hanzo is so long as he's dead by night.

- Then, after aaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllll that buttkiss, you realize 'OHSHI- IZ OBV' and threw her under the buss. Hard. "Is CarrotCake ever coming back? Dont forget, it was she that doomed poor, innocent Hanzo." Out of the six of us that voted Hanzo before he exploited his own retardation, yours is the only one without
any
merit
whatsoever

VOTE: Internet Stranger
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #154 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:37 am

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE:

- Unlike Guthrie, who's obviously more than a
little
butthurt, I beleive Stranger.
- I too have been staring at Jase, but I didn't want to go down that avenue as all that would come from it is "that's OMGUS" from him since he's voted on me twice. This, simply put, is not the case.
- Pompous jack-assery aside (distinguishing a difference between greetings and salutations, whining about you v. u, trying to be persnickety with my use of irony.), Jase likes to be viewed as somebody who's doing things a little differently than everyone else. Starting his own little TMH wagon for something as preposterous as asking a question about a man's poetic posts.
- This isn't to say that he doesn't slightly push and follow the Hanzo wagon, because he does, picking at Hanzo's defense and making sure the other voters are seeing things as clear and concise as possible. You might be thinking, 'hey, that sounds towny,' but it doesn't sound that way to me. It sounds more like he's trying to stay in the shadows whilst still nudging unsuspecting townies into a mislynch.
- He's barking orders like he runs the place. First with TMH, threatening that his vote won't change until TMH would "contribute in a useful way" when, to TMH, asking the aforementioned question was useful to him. Then he's down my throat not once, not twice, but three times. First it's "stop lurking", then MY opinion isn't good enough, and then it's back to the classic "stop lurking". Seriously?
CC
was more than obviously absent, but what? Because IS was CC CC CC CC all day, you don't want to sheep. Oh no no. You're different. So you go after me, even pushing it so far as to say you want to lynch me? Off of no base other than a mishap? Trying to hard for the mislynch.
VOTE: Jase
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #156 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by chkflip »

- Even though his tactics are anti-town and he's very much so only out for his own victory, it screams town to me in the sense that he's being straightforward in his desires to eliminate the scum in this game.

- He doesn't backtrack, he doesn't throw guilt, he doesn't do anything in that post but refute what was brought up to him whilst also, contrary to what Guthrie would tell you, finding a scummier target in the floating load of crap that Jase obviously is.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #161 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:04 pm

Post by chkflip »

- Jase, I did it so I didn't have to read my name in bold from one of your ridiculous posts again, demanding me to post and then whining about it not being enough for your liking. But I'm glad you know you're an obnoxious little pissant.

- You're a pretty decent spin doctor. You may have read "yeah ok", but are you in my thoughts? Do you know what I'm
really
thinking? Of course not. Is it a good idea to point out every little finnicky thing I think is scummy? Not in my opinion. Why tell you about it when I can just watch you make yourself look scummy again? Maybe even
worse
later? Think about it.

@all:
- Your thoughts on Jase thus far?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #163 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:27 pm

Post by chkflip »

- I'm as chill as a jay, man. You're the one reading aggression. Not faking anything, merely playing the game the way I play the game.

- Let's try this again. You said "stop lurking" and I said "not trying to lurk". Didn't admit that my posts were anything; again, I'll repeat, I overlooked the fact that I hadn't posted a lot in this particular game because I'm posting quite a bit every day. You can check my ISO for that factoid if you'd like.

- Again with the half-alright spin. You may think my play is dumb, and that's your opinion, but that's how I play. I'm not the malicious scumhunter like IS; I'm not an omega-paragraph-writer like Llama; I'm aggresive (the language) yet reserved.

- Furthermore, would you have been satisfied if I told you to fuck off outright? Mister advocate of pointing the OMGUS finger? No, don't think so.

- Arrogance? Pointing out something as mundane as typing "u" versus "you" isn't arrogant. It's you being obnoxious. The fact that you don't see that makes you a pissant by default.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #167 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:31 am

Post by chkflip »

-
OR
Mr. IS refuted what I'd brought to the table and I've been peering at Jase since he declared himself town. Joke or not.
-- That's
totally
out of nowhere. :/

- I like your distant buddying, though. That's nice to see.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #169 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:19 am

Post by chkflip »

- You don't have to be on the same side the whole time to have an instance of buddying. But thank you for pointing out that the two of you have been distancing. That's good to know.

- The part in his post where he talks directly to me. That part.

-
Nothing
is totally out of nowhere, I was being sarcastic. You'd said my feelings came out of nowhere, I gave an example of how it wasn't, then with the sarcastic comment.

- He said it outright on page one. I don't care what phase we were in, the act itself screams like someone who immediately wants to seem like he fits right in with the rest of the town. Do not like.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #170 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:20 am

Post by chkflip »

EBWOP:
- The part in the post where [IS] talks directly etc...

- [Jase] said it outright etc...
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #172 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:33 am

Post by chkflip »

- You may see it as some comical little quip, I see it as him trying to shove something in and have an excuse for it later. The same excuse that I presume you're going to come out with. So, no, I'm not kidding you.

- Not to say mafia is SRS BSNS or anything, but it just stuck out as odd that he felt the need to post after his RVS vote. Why? To ensure that we don't look in hi general direction?
I
think so.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #184 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:12 am

Post by chkflip »

Carrotcake wrote:On chkflip - Yeah, that might be the obvious maf trap, but it isn't without merit. Whats suspicious is that you dumped if off as is, and you didn't look back at Chaotic's orignial points.
- It's actually CN's original posts that made me think that in the first place. I know it's not without merit, but I believe that the way Jase is playing to be scummier than the way Guthrie is playing, atm.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #189 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by chkflip »

- ^This. Also, if you check my meta, I'm horribly sick right now. Post more when it passes.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #199 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:49 am

Post by chkflip »

@Carrot:
- Who's that last comment aimed toward?

@Guderian:
- Why would you ask a question like that?
- Furthermore, who do YOU think is more scummy?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #202 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:12 am

Post by chkflip »

I love it when a plan comes together.

UNVOTE: Jase
VOTE: Carrotcake

The only other possibility I see is that TMH was roleblocked. Which I don't think happened, A or B seem MUCH more likely.

inb4 sheepysheepbaaaaa!~ So he's gotten to it before me. Several times. I'm in multiple games right now. Sue me.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #226 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:05 am

Post by chkflip »

Was a busdriver considered, either? A thought that popped into my head just now.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #247 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by chkflip »

Because Guderian thinks he knows what he's talking about.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #251 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:31 am

Post by chkflip »

BAH
!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #332 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:14 pm

Post by chkflip »

I should've suspected Llama more. Bah!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #355 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:35 pm

Post by chkflip »

IMO, there weren't that many power roles, and this game ran perfectly smooth given what was given in it. Great game, Bro.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”