Mini 1084: The New Jersey Shore (Game Over)

Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:01 am

Post by Jase »

Greetings or salutations. (No. Not both)

Llamarble and flip are likely scum buddies as they both have space related avatars. That being said I'm going to
Vote: Internet Stranger

as revenge for all the nightmares I will be having because of HIS avatar.
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:23 pm

Post by Jase »

As a side note I'd like everyone to know that my name means:

Jersey
Ah
So
Excellent

I declare myself confirmed town.
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Jase »

TMH: Your role restriction speculation is silly at best, and scummy at worst. For one, you say that there's a misunderstanding and that your speculation is based on him being a town aligned role with a poetic restriction. This doesn't do anything at all to refute the accusations of rolefishing against you, as it is in fact the very definition of rolefishing to look for town powerroles. That is why it is a scum tell to rolefish. Are you admitting to rolefishing here? It seems like you're admitting to rolefishing. Second is that you buddy up with CC stating that "I made it clear at the end that I did not find him actions to be scummy nor did I believe him to be scum.", and then sheeping her case on hanzo. Third is that you aren't scumhunting. You just jump on Hanzo some more, basing your confirm vote on CCs Case and the OMGUS accusation that someone else already brought up. Fouth is simply that there is no reason to expect a role restriction so soon. Why not...um...wait and see if he posts in poems after the RVS?

Vote: TMH

This isn't to say that the case on Hanzo isn't any good (the case against him is fairly reasonable, his defense is pretty weak, and his vote looks like OMGUS to me) but I like a TMH wagon much better.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:11 pm

Post by Jase »

Hanzo_5 wrote:Carrotcake, i find case "a)" on me quite faulty. Mainly in that your argument at its core is based on a voting pattern that i do not exhibit. Also trying to guess what I'm thinking without asking me, seems to only make ur guesses seem like WIFOM to me. It is also based on the notion that I am trying to look town, and i dont see how i can look anything if we r in RVS

Case "b)" is a defense, I am not gonna refute ur vote, what I do find interesting is why you think i would, or why its a refutable vote based on what your initial reason was.

Case "c)" In my opinion it is your play style to assume, if you do that I, and any percieved scum, can out ur argument with "i never said that". However i do think thats scummy and an even better way to
be invisible
A. What voting patter did she say you showed that you did not? Also it's wrong to say that it's WIFOM to try to interpret someones actions without asking them about them because the scum will lie. If it matters all that much what they say their intentions where then you are too easily swayed.

B. Please don't clutter your defense with this sort of thing. It makes it difficult to read.

C. What are you trying to say here? I have no idea. Try to be more clear.

Another readability related point now. Please just spell out "You" and "Your" I have a tough time reading "u" and "ur". It'll only take like five more seconds to finish a post spelling the words out. My eyes will thank you to do so.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:14 pm

Post by Jase »

Rain: Not a softclaim. Post 47. He straight up claims VT.

Hanzo: Who are your top three scum reads and why?

TMH: Well that's a fair defense. Point taken. My vote stays on you until you contribute in a useful way though. No more silly speculation.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:23 am

Post by Jase »

chkflip: Stop lurking and take some stances on what's happening. Do it now!
Just checking in before I have to leave. More tonight.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:34 am

Post by Jase »

chkflip wrote:
Jase wrote:chkflip: Stop lurking and take some stances on what's happening. Do it now!
Just checking in before I have to leave. More tonight.
- I was busy with college work, sorry. Not trying to lurk. Hanzo's defense was a null tell for me, so until more develops from that, my vote stays.
- None of the other players have really stood out; something more developed when I get some more solid reads.
To summarize:

"Everyone is null, I have nothing to say. Please pay me no mind."

That's my interpretation at any rate.

Vote: chkflip

There is something you can say about this game. I don't care what your opinion is. You can't just jump in and say "Oh there's nothing worth talking about" and expect everything to get better. That's even worse than lurking. I hereby demand that you say words, preferably about things.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Jase »

EBWOP:
Nobody frigging hammer. This day it to young to die. [Preview edit: Basically what llamarble said]

While I'm on the topic of lurkers. Guy whos name begins with "x" and carrot are both lurking. I'm especially suspicious because discussion is pretty healthy right now. There's no good reason to be silent. Get in here and post.

LLamarble: What wagon is that in particular that you don't buy?
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by Jase »

Xsrk:
FoS: Finger of Suspicion.
RVS: Random Voting Stage

Well so far today I'm liking a lynch on either Internet Stranger or chkflip.

Internet Stranger: I don't have a problem with your case on guthrie, but your "lynch lynch lynch gogogo" bit seems scum motivated. We had a short, short day yesterday. Why are you pushing for today to be short too? We need to get the discussion we didn't get yesterday today. Okay?

Chkflip: Lurky yesterday. Lurky today. Scum hunt. Do it. Random questions don't count. Like your ones directed to IS. It's pretty damn obvious who his top suspect is, and I'm always suspicious when people ask about another town list. No need to spell it out for scum. Also you used 'Ironic' incorrectly by both the actual and common wrong definition, which is probably a scum tell.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by Jase »

EBWOP: Chkflips short lived vote for guthrie might be distancing.

I also forgot to...
Vote: chkflip
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by Jase »

Well it seems a little silly to call me out for calling you a lurker when your original response to it was "yeah ok". Why wasn't it scummy then, but it is now? Now it's true that yesterday I avoided jumping on established bandwagons, but (especially in a town with only one strong wagon) I thought it'd be a better idea to try and build a competing wagon instead of sheeping the case on hanzo or CC. Would you find me less scummy if I had simply gone BAAAAA, and jumped on one of those two? It isn't a scum tell to make demands of other players. Watch I'll do it again just below. It's true I'd be pretty comfortable with your lynch, intentional lurking does that to me. You basically confirm my suspicions of that when after I call you out for lurking and not taking any stances you immediately jump in with a nice, big, fairly well thought out post. This tells me you've been reading the thread and forming opinions, but you've decided to neglect to share them with the rest of the town.

IS: You need to actually make a case against me. How do you expect to exert pressure without any reasoning? You haven't exactly won the hearts and minds of the town. Did you think everyone would pile on and go "Yeah! Jase is scum because Internet Stranger said so!"? You can't win the game all by your lonesome. You'd do well to stop trying.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by Jase »

Oh he did provide a little reasoning. Sorry I stopped reading after this "Oh yea, the whiny bitches are going to want reasons."

Now to address his points.
1. "Looking for power roles" I did not. That point is made up.

2. "Off wagon jumping" I assume this means only being on wagons other than the main one. flip used this point in his case and again with only one popular wagon trying to start a counter wagon is not scummy.

Guderian: IS could be scum, but I like intentional lurking as a scum tell more than I like pushing for another quick day as a tell especially since it appears to be a play style thing with him.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:04 pm

Post by Jase »

I heard "Yeah ok" because you admitted your posting hadn't been up to snuff. Saying "yeah ok" then later going "Aha! I really meant NO FUCK YOU" is pretty dumb pal.

Also you seem to be quite a bit more angry than is appropriate. What did I do to get you so up in arms exactly? I'm not saying you're trying to fake townie rage, but...er actually that is what I'm saying. I can't imagine how else you could be so filled with hate towards me.

I never admitted to being an obnoxious pissant. I will however admit to being an arrogant fucker.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:35 am

Post by Jase »

It's seven in the morning and I haven't slept.

Perhaps we can find a compromise. Can we agree that I am instead a cheesy prick?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”