Mini 1084: The New Jersey Shore (Game Over)

Rain
Rain
Goon
Rain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by Rain »

Vote: Internet Stranger

You know why =.=
All cats die. Socrates died. Therefore, Socrates was a cat.
Rain
Rain
Goon
Rain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:07 pm

Post by Rain »

From the looks of it, I'd say Hanzo looks more like a newb than a panicked scum. My reasons stem from his taunt in post 47 (and basically soft-claiming), sarcastic tone in post 51, and his lack of meta, suggesting this is one of his first games here.

He is kinda obvious though, especially after Carrotcake's case on him. I expect at least one of the scums to take advantage and join the wagon.

I agree with Chaotic Neutrality on Guthrie. He votes for Hanzo for the sake of voting, with no clear conviction that Hanzo's scum. Also, while it is true a wagon helps the town by providing heat, I find it unsettling that you'd ask for one. It feels like a scum asking for public support.

Unvote
Vote: Guthrie
Rain
Rain
Goon
Rain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by Rain »

@xsrk
Post #63 was horribly scummy.

First of all, there's a clear contradiction between:
xsrk wrote:Lurking is a clear scumtell, in my opinion
and
xsrk wrote:about half of the "leadership" players are scum
Second, you just listed the four people who received heat. Actually, looking back, it's more like "the four people who have any votes at all". That's just saying you're trying to go with the flow.

Last, you suggest that the four most prolific posters might be scum, but should not be lynched because that would create a... leaderless town. That's a weak excuse (if not retarded), and basically means you're fence sitting on the four people who, again, have any votes at all.

@Guthrie
The reasons why I voted for you is because of the sentence you so conveniently bolded,
Rain wrote:[Guthrie] votes for Hanzo for the sake of voting, with no clear conviction that Hanzo's scum
and the sentence right after,
Rain wrote:Also, while it is true a wagon helps the town by providing heat, I find it unsettling that you'd ask for one. It feels like a scum asking for public support.
The second quote is in reference of
Guthrie wrote:Anyway, we need a wagon to heat things up,
do we not?
italicized to add emphasis.

Also, in your exchange with Hanzo, saying that it was just an opinion that can not be backed with a quote seems like an awfully convenient way for scum to express suspicions.

[sarcasm]In any case, I'm sure you have other reasons to vote for Hanzo. It's not as if you're doing exactly what you criticized me of doing.[/sarcasm]
Rain
Rain
Goon
Rain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Rain »

Guthrie seems town in post 134. Bold move, selfless motives. I know it might be faked, but IS-scum seems more likely.

IS' posting style isn't new (meta from Mini Normal 1053), but you were much more aggressive. Now, you're just going with the flow.

I suspect Carrotcake to be a scumbuddy.
Rain
Rain
Goon
Rain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:07 am

Post by Rain »

woops, correct formatting:

Rain
Rain
Goon
Rain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:43 am

Post by Rain »

Separately, I can see a TMH-scum or a Carrotscum. However, I find it hard to believe that they're both scum, simply because when IS' wagon was taking off, THM's proposed counter wagon was CC. Between them, an IS-THM scumteam seems more plausible.

I'd support both of their wagons. IS' posting style is fine, but it lacks the aggression of a townie. THM vote hops so damn much. Also, I don't like the idea of discussing what happened during the night. It's extremely wifom-y.

As for the third mafia member... It's merely a guess, but I'd say one of {Guderian, Jase, Chkflip}.
Rain
Rain
Goon
Rain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:48 am

Post by Rain »

@Carrotcake
From your defense, the only conclusion I draw is that there is little chance of having a doctor or a town RB in New Jersey (I followed more or less the same logic of the worst case scenario; you are not a doctor, TMH is not the doctor, the 4 people who voted for you probably aren't doctors, 3 scums aren't doctors, and I'm not a doctor). Also, since the gist of your defense was mostly based on your survival and not actually scum hunting/attacking TMH for falsely accusing you, I am willing to hammer.

Before that though, should we discuss who TMH should vig-kill or let that decision be at his discretion?

I agree with Guderian when he says that Jase and Carrotcake are unlikely to be scumbuddies, when we see that Carrot flips scum.

I still think IS is scum though. After TMH's claim, IS is clearly trying to scare TMH with retribution ("If CC isn't scum, TMH is lynchbait").

Unvote
for now.
Rain
Rain
Goon
Rain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:34 pm

Post by Rain »

To start off, I'm convinced scum, vig and SK can't be simultaneously in the same 12-man game. Besides, supposing such configuration exists, it would need 2 kills in N1 to support it (giving some leeway to account for doc protect or RB).

Based on CC's vote, I'm fairly certain Jase/Fish is town. TMH is obvtown. Llamarble is probably town. Of the remaining, I see either IS or Guderian to be likely scum, not certain if both of them are.

Actually, we have no clear indication that TMH is vig, he can easily be SK. In either case he's clearly non-scum, so might as well treat him as town.

By the way, Llamarble, a quick CTRL+F shows that Guthrie hardly mentions me as well, with only a passing reference to you.

I still think IS is scum, but would join Guderian's wagon.

Rain
Rain
Goon
Rain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:11 pm

Post by Rain »

The reason why I choose to disregard TMH, assuming he's SK, is that he still has a chance to NK scum whereas we can't. I find it more productive to find scum first, then lynch TMH once the scums are dead.

Assuming no Vig+SK, why does "one of Guthrie/TMH essentially must be evil"? I've already said TMH is obvtown (or at least, definitely non-scum), Guthrie just seems to be the target of the busdriver. I'm not saying Guthrie is town, he could be scum. I'm saying Guthrie/Wright isn't necessarily scum simply because he survived the NK. Our current situation is different from D2 with Carrotscum because we didn't have a vig-claim and only one person died during N1.

I see that voting for IS is not the smartest thing to do right now.

I agree with TMH, with less Guthrie/Wright and more Guderian.

Unvote
Vote: Guderian
Rain
Rain
Goon
Rain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:56 am

Post by Rain »

themanhimself wrote:I'm now really confused about my role because I targeted Guthrie/mr. wright last night......
themanhimself wrote:The simple fact of the matter is that I would have no reason to lie about targeting chkflip
slip much?

Mr. Wright's argument is not flawed at all; in fact his "entire argument" is pretty compelling. However, all this does is reinforce (TMH != Vig && TMH == SK), not so much hinting Mr. Wright's innocence.
Rain
Rain
Goon
Rain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:45 am

Post by Rain »

So... TMH = SK, Fishy = Town, Llamarble = scum RB?

I'll probably vote for Llamarble today, but I'm not quite sure whether it's LyLo or MyLo here...
Rain
Rain
Goon
Rain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:32 am

Post by Rain »

GG

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”